Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

tsk. I'll read up
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 23, CheekyTeeky wrote:Riiight, so do you have a waifu pillow? Or are you only semi-weeb?
https://www.google.co.nz/amp/s/www.urba ... b&amp=true
Oh boy we're in one of
those
games.
In post 25, Quick wrote:
In post 24, Aubrey wrote:
In post 13, Quick wrote:Slow game. Looks like everyone has confirmed? Why the lack of posts?

Assemblrotws, any reason for the vote? Anything at all?
Eh. It's a Friday, and the weekend. Not to mention this game is pretty straight forward, so there is little need to discuss game mechanics. Ultimately this game is going to come down to good ol' raw scumhunting!

By the way, why are you asking Assembl for reasons for his vote when the person he is voting has yet to even comment?
Because I assume he has Some kind of reason judging based on what I know of them. I know he's a lurker. I know he is logical. That means he theoretically
should
make every vote count.
Don't think Quick/Aubrey are partners with this I wanna know why Aubrey jumped in here instead of letting Assme answer and then putting in your 2 cents seems a bit wkish
In post 36, Jamiet99uk wrote:Not much happening so far.

##CALL GM
What's the current vote count?
This doesn't help the "nothing much happening"
In post 41, Awoo wrote:Game is too slow, I require it to start.

VOTE: jamiet99uk
Instead of just saying the game is slow you could do something to speed it up you know
VOTE: Awoo
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 43, Jamiet99uk wrote:Also, you guys, I'm sorry if I'm coming across badly because I'm new, but there are now 5 votes on me and two more would end the day while it's still in the random shitposting phase. I don't think that's a good idea.
I have no idea how to take this comment it doesn't feel that genuine that I would expect from a new player wouldn't mind a wagon on this still
In post 47, Quick wrote:
In post 43, Jamiet99uk wrote:Also, you guys, I'm sorry if I'm coming across badly because I'm new, but there are now 5 votes on me and two more would end the day while it's still in the random shitposting phase. I don't think that's a good idea.
I'm inclined to agree actually.
Correct me if I'm wrong here but the way this is put makes it sound like you think sometimes rvs wagons going through are alright? Or am I reading into this too much?
In post 51, CheekyTeeky wrote:You killed it Awoo :/

Jamie's reaction did feel pretty town, albeit delayed. Not sure what to make of Quick getting all high and mighty. I'll lean town on that for now.

Why did you let quick influence you Awoo?

This feels gross the comment is question didn't really feel that bad at all
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 65, Chisa Yukizome wrote:
In post 63, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 62, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 61, Chisa Yukizome wrote:cheeky curious

a. do you know who i am
b. if the answer to a is yes, is it from typing or from finding the altslip
I have my suspicions <3. Alt slip?
Found it. You're not who I thought you were but you can keep the love. <3
who'd you think i was?
Was this topic important what so ever or more so banter for you Chisa?
In post 79, Aubrey wrote:
In post 59, lucca261 wrote:
In post 35, Aubrey wrote:
In post 34, lucca261 wrote:VOTE: CommKnight

hey people, what's up?
I knew your name looked familiar. You were in that unpleasant Watchman game.
was that the one that Grey got force replaced and everybody was fighting everyone? I think I remember that. it made me quit mafia, for like, six months. so, how are ya? any reads so far?

VOTE: Cheeky

serious vote.
Yea. That was the one. Cheers to hoping this one is better.

--
as for reads, I don't have anything super sufficient yet.

I'm not overly keen on Jamie right now as everyone else is. , asking for a vote count after two pages in, just reads as an attempt to seem productive and concerned about the general game state. 3 scrolls & a back-space button would have given him the info he needed. His most recent post, , also rubs me the wrong way a bit. It makes me wonder if he is trying to figure out the site meta, so that he doesn't step on toes later, when he should just play the game as he sees fit naturally. When I transitioned to MS from my home site, I don't remember being really concerned with the site meta, and began to understand it through my own experiences.

I also don't see his vote overly towny either as everyone is saying it is. Scum know town wants to get out of RVS, so naturally they will also be looking for reasons to vote someone with stronger reasoning than RVS.

--

Chisa I like simply because they are being open & throwing out reads in . Haven't done a deeper read on whatever they and cheeky are currently arguing about.
I'm scared that I agree with most of this post.
In post 87, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 59, lucca261 wrote:
In post 35, Aubrey wrote:
In post 34, lucca261 wrote:VOTE: CommKnight

hey people, what's up?
I knew your name looked familiar. You were in that unpleasant Watchman game.
was that the one that Grey got force replaced and everybody was fighting everyone? I think I remember that. it made me quit mafia, for like, six months. so, how are ya? any reads so far?

serious vote.
Uh Quick have you read this? Maybe have a little think about why instead of being so opportunistic. I want a response from Lucca so I'm not moving my vote so FoS Quick.
Not a good reaction also why does Quick voting you stop getting the reaction or answer you want from Lucca? What makes this vote opportunistic do you sr Quick?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Alright all caught up, for the most part, liking my vote need to see more from Aubrey also keeping a closer eye on Cheeky I don't really understand the Jamie townreads and I'd like to hear more on that.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 164, Awoo wrote:I'll take this opportunity to make a triple post and call you out, maki, what I'm seeing from your post is a long list of items that independently, when all
context is removed
, are scummy. I don't see the drive to actually find scum in this post, since you're not digging past anything but the surface level and trying to find motivations, rather, you are looking for excuses.

VOTE: Maki
Can you go into more detail on how I was doing this?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

You say my comments seem empty and you're trying to diss my read on Awoo when the only thing you feel the need to comment on is me I find that rather strange
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 172, northsidegal wrote:
In post 170, Maki Harukawa wrote:You say my comments seem empty and you're trying to diss my read on Awoo when the only thing you feel the need to comment on is me I find that rather strange
i wasn't only commenting on you, i also commented on cheeky, lucca and jamie. is about evenly split between discussing you and other people. could you elaborate?
You say most of my questions are "empty" tell me more I was just asking questions on things I found weird or didn't understand. You said my reads were weird given I voted Awoo based on something from page 2 but out of the whole thread you voted me on 3 things
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

So by that logic why shouldn't I sr you?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Cheeky and Awoo are people I both scumread but Cheekys jump on Awoo feels super slimy
UNVOTE:
I don't know who I want to vote in the 2 because I doubt it's scum vs scum
Pedit: Ah alright I understand.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 177, northsidegal wrote:hmm, interesting questions! i don't doubt the claim that you were asking questions on things you found strange or didn't understand and i don't think you're scum because of the questions you asked. i guess you could say it's the questions you
didn't
ask that matter more to me. i don't mean anything rude by this but it didn't seem like you commented on the game in a really meaningful way. i don't see any real motivation to sort people or to follow up on reads from your initial posts. it might be a little bit unfair to expect that of someone who's just replaced in, but that's part of the reason why i voted you - to try to get more out of you. i know it's cliche enough to not worth mentioning, but your vote is a tool, and it's got a lot of uses. i didn't only vote you because of 3 things, like i said i had a lot more reasons behind my vote that i didn't necessarily say.

you ask why shouldn't you scumread me because of those things? well, why
would
you scumread me because of those things?
I feel like me and you will get along just fine. My questions might not have been that meaningful (I somewhat disagree but I understand the standpoint) but they're mostly for me to get groundwork set hopefully my questions get answered and the thread moves along and I can give more detailed opinions this isn't an excuse saying "Oh I just replaced in so you shouldn't sr me" just me saying how I act on replace ins I like seeing content in real time and catching up mostly leads to questioning from me unless I have a solid outlook on anyone in the game.

Why would I scumread you? Because the reason you voted me for being scummy would you basically admitting you're doing a scummy action yourself and that would mean you shouldn't sr me on it because in your eyes you're town so you can see that action coming from town. Unless you think it's more likely to come from scum
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 180, northsidegal wrote:i just agree with the assessment that they're rather lacking when it comes to game-advancing content.
That wasn't the purpose of the questions.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Are you saying I should only comment on events in the thread that were recent when I'm catching up? My vote wasn't for reaction it was for someone I scumread I don't really understand your outlook. It's...interesting
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I assumed both and were srs if they weren't that changes things a bit.

I don't mind a wagon doesn't mean I sr Jamie I want to know why people tr Jamie because from what I'm getting he's very towny to some people that I'm not seeing.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 201, Jamiet99uk wrote:
In post 158, Maki Harukawa wrote:
I have no idea how to take this comment it doesn't feel that genuine that I would expect from a new player wouldn't mind a wagon on this still

@Maki - Could you explain this statement please? I don't understand what you mean by "that I would expect from a new player wouldn't mind a wagon on this still"
Newer players from what I see have a certain tone when they're town and I don't see it from you I feel like I would normally townread that line but from you I don't it feels like a victim woe as me post other people townread you so I want to hear what makes you so towny
In post 202, Lalendra wrote:
In post 166, Maki Harukawa wrote:Alright all caught up, for the most part, liking my vote need to see more from Aubrey also keeping a closer eye on Cheeky I don't really understand the Jamie townreads and I'd like to hear more on that.
Were you saying you don't understand why people are townreading Jamie, or you don't understand why he townreads the people he does?
In post 176, Maki Harukawa wrote:Cheeky and Awoo are people I both scumread but Cheekys jump on Awoo feels super slimy
UNVOTE:
I don't know who I want to vote in the 2 because I doubt it's scum vs scum
If Cheeky and Awoo both feel scummy to you, but Cheeky's jump feels "super slimy" and you don't think they're SvS, wouldn't it make sense to vote Cheeky? What is the hesitation? Just trying to understand your thought process.
In post 182, northsidegal wrote:
In post 179, Maki Harukawa wrote: alright! for now my vote will be staying where it is but i can definitely believe what you're saying here.
If you see what they're saying why are you still voting them? Are you saying the logic makes sense but you're still not getting a town vibe?
In post 187, Maki Harukawa wrote:I don't mind a wagon doesn't mean I sr Jamie I want to know why people tr Jamie because from what I'm getting he's very towny to some people that I'm not seeing.
Why wouldn't you mind a wagon on someone you don't scumread? Is he null for you at the moment?
1) the former the ladder would be nice to hear though.
2) Because Awoo's posts feel worse on an overall level than Cheekys so it's a bit of a conflict on who I'd rather lynch in the 2 but I don't see my vote moving from there (at the moment)
3) He's nullscum but wagons on a new player that are srs and rvs stage wagons would help a lot and I think you should know the reason why (as everyone here should)
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 213, Jamiet99uk wrote:
In post 208, lucca261 wrote:let me get back in the game by making a quick "what I think of each player":

Jamie
: yeah, I'm kinda of torn about his slot. he's using the newbie card a lot, more that I would like. when I was a newbie, the last thing I wanted was to people to point I was a newbie. he's using subtle language to point how he is a new player since the start, on things like , and . and the mix of an apologetic approach, seen on , with an agressive approach, seen on the rest of his posts, especially against Aubrey, concerns me, and makes me think that the tone on 43 was the tone of a concerned player, that was using the newbie card to at least get more air, when he had five votes against him.
on the other hand, I think that the things he is questioning are ok, and I liked his response to me about why he scumreads me. I also don't think that a player that seems so eager to fit in with the meta would be such an eager scum player, with lot of posts and questions. so right now, I would say that the slot is on the complete middle to me.
question: what do you think of Maki vote/unvote on awoo?
Good question. Maki's vote on Awoo wasn't very well explained. It seemed to just be a vote because Maki thought Awoo's comment to me was a bit shitty, rather than necessarily scummy. So I wasn't that surprised when Maki was unvoted - didn't appear a very sincere vote in the first place.
This feels
really
convenient that you chose to comment on me after someone else makes a statement on it. I voted Awoo because they said the game was slow while doing nothing to advance the game just placing a naked vote it didn't serve any meaning or purpose. I unvoted because I saw cheeky's comment on Awoo and scumreading both slots I didn't think both were scum so I unvoted and thought it best I wait a bit.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Ah I didn't see that he asked you to comment on me my mistake.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 246, CommKnight wrote:Maki Harukawa
Vadim

Lalendra
Awoo
Epic Fial

Gut is telling me that 2/4 of the above are scum. The other remains in the ones not on this list.

Your comments thus far have been bugging something in the back of my head. I can't quite place it but I know it's usually right.
Why do you think Lalendra could be scum really not getting that read
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 269, CommKnight wrote:
In post 250, Maki Harukawa wrote:
Vadim

Lalendra
Awoo
Epic Fial

Gut is telling me that 2/4 of the above are scum. The other remains in the ones not on this list.

Your comments thus far have been bugging something in the back of my head. I can't quite place it but I know it's usually right.

Gut is telling me that 2/4 of the above are scum.

Gut

I know, crazy right? Ask Assemble, it's pretty dangerous (my gut feelings that is). Even if I can't logically argue it out, it's the vibe I get from people.

Also Quick is weak. Can't even read gut and feels the need to comment on it like he's adding some value. Either say why Awoo is town or gtfo. :yawn:
I understood you said gut but you must have some reasoning for any of these reads yes?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

lucca you seem to scumread awoo and cheeky do you think both could be scum or only 1?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Better yet what do your reads look like?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I think 1 is most likely scum but given interactions I don't think BOTH are scum. I don't fully agree with your Comm read given I think he needs to post more
My top trs in no order are lucca north and lalendra I don't get your quick townread he seems really null for me even on the "could be scum" side.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 301, CommKnight wrote:
In post 272, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 269, CommKnight wrote:
In post 250, Maki Harukawa wrote:
Vadim

Lalendra
Awoo
Epic Fial

Gut is telling me that 2/4 of the above are scum.

Gut

I know, crazy right? Ask Assemble, it's pretty dangerous (my gut feelings that is).
Even if I can't logically argue it out, it's the vibe I get from people.

Also Quick is weak. Can't even read gut and feels the need to comment on it like he's adding some value. Either say why Awoo is town or gtfo. :yawn:
I understood you said gut but you must have some reasoning for any of these reads yes?
Even if I can't logically argue it out, it's the vibe I get from people.

it's the vibe I get from people.

vibe

I feel like this is an effective form of communication with this group. Even the limited amount of what I have said is being overlooked, so pointing it out by breaking down my own posts might help.

@Quick, what does my gut add? How about being on the right track 9 times out of 10. What have you added so far in figuring anyone out besides scumreading town players who are scumming it up because you can't read them worth a lick and are taking the easy route out. I can actually talk about my last game since it finished not too long ago and guess what. Town kept going for the easy mislynches when I kept saying to them it wasn't those people. But am I ever listened to when I'm town? No. But when I'm mafia it's like everyone listens to me and I don't need to do diddly squat all then. But games like this where I'm town, I'm just stuck with a bunch of "why" people.

When my reads start flipping how I told you they would flip and we talk about it post-game, then you can ask yourself "Why didn't I listen to Comm, he's odd but he's a brilliant mofo when it comes to solving who scum are and scum probably should've killed him N1 unless they want to be outed by the time D3 rolls around, because by then he has the whole puzzle together. His D1's are a bit sketchy and he might not have zeroed in properly, but gee golly, his late-game play is like something out of the holy mafia scripture. I sure wish I could be just like him when I grow up."

You know what will help me get more solid reads? Flips. Flips. Flips. And the dumbass remarks people tend to make after them to distance themselves from it. I'm fine with being wrong once or twice, but based on how others react to my pushes when those pushes are flipped, it sure as hell paints a clear picture on what they are.

Now then, I'm going for my nightly nap. My brain is constantly running 19/7 with 5 hours of sleep max each night. My morning class is cancelled so I'm sleeping the **** in for an extra 3-4 hours. Just work on your townreading game of me and you're guaranteed to win 9 times out of 10 with believing in my gut.
Can you show me other games where you've done this
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Will read all this tomorrow stayed up way too late last night for any proper thinking
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Time to finally catch up.
In post 336, CommKnight wrote:
Vadim

Lalendra
Awoo
Epic Fial

With Awoo dealt with and now off my list.

VOTE: Maki Harukawa

Wanna fight?
Why do you feel the need to fight?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

@Awoo
I don't think Len is scum because of tone and the stances she is taking I feel it's a bit extra if she's scum here
In post 347, lucca261 wrote:hey, Maki, you wanted a readslist from me. what's your reaction to my readlist? seems scummy for you to ask for a readslist, and then ignore when I answer you.
If you would have seen my lastest post I wasn't here to answer your readslist I agree with a lot of your reads but disagree on Quick being town I want to see more from you you feel really lamist atm
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I have a lot of townreads and I think this is where I wanna vote right now I prob should've not tried to catch up at 4am when my brain feels like jello and words blend together but whatever if you got questions go ahead and ask em
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 409, Quick wrote:
In post 408, Maki Harukawa wrote:VOTE: Cheeky
I have a lot of townreads and I think this is where I wanna vote right now I prob should've not tried to catch up at 4am when my brain feels like jello and words blend together but whatever if you got questions go ahead and ask em
What changed? I saw in your ISO you really only had like 1 post from Cheeky quoted and it was from the beginning of the game. Basically, I am Town reading you and Scum reading Cheeky and I'm trying to figure out why you switched to cheeky.
It was more what others did then Cheeky herself now consider everyone starts at 50 rating and goes up and down based on towny/scummy I had her as an early scumread and I have townreads on a lot of other people that are not her and the few other scumreads I do have I would feel less confident on.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Jamie and Len feel like a huge town vs town fight. Can someone say why they won't vote cheeky?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

As strong as you? No but I could vote Chisa Comm epic and Flavor if I was forced. Why ask?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I wouldn't call it a tunnel per say I'd just say I'm more confident then your flip over others. If you have something you want to show me then by all means.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Consider it this way Cheeky.
I sr you over Awoo who I think has 1 wolf in it. I'd lock tr the other if the other flipped scum. That is my pov
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I don't think you're solving the game you're asking questions to look busy but you seem to have no follow up to the questions getting answered I also feel a few of your votes (the ones on awoo are big ones) felt slimy and opportunistic you also have this air of confidence I don't understand you having.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

The reason I think it's 1 scum in u2 is I have a sr on Awoo as well but given your interactions together it doesn't look like SvS so I'm wrong somewhere.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I don't know if I want to focus on u2 or the scum outside the both of you because asking "hey Maki who do you sr outside those 2" makes me go "uh I just tr these people more" because it's hard to pinpoint reasons.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

What feels opportunistic about it? Even if I haven't played with you I should still be able to see what you're doing. Do you think your playstyle is so dif that I should tr you for it or? What should I be expecting?
Pedit: Do you tr them?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 485, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 481, Maki Harukawa wrote:I don't know if I want to focus on u2 or the scum outside the both of you because asking "hey Maki who do you sr outside those 2" makes me go "uh I just tr these people more" because it's hard to pinpoint reasons.
Well you don't have to stay locked focus on anyone. Clearly you've made your mind up about me and aren't going to change your mind but don't use that as an excuse not to sort other people.
I'm not using this for an excuse at all and of course, my opinion on you could change on you at any moment mafia's a team game if you're town I think you're scum so prove me wrong. Just going I give up won't solve anything I'm always sorting others as should you.
In post 487, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 484, Maki Harukawa wrote:What feels opportunistic about it? Even if I haven't played with you I should still be able to see what you're doing. Do you think your playstyle is so dif that I should tr you for it or? What should I be expecting?
Pedit: Do you tr them?
The timing of your push being buried under others pushing me. You had the advantage of coming in after people had already pushed me for the same bs. No my playstyle almost always gets me lynched early, I do plan on working out why that is at some point. Like I said I would tr you for it if that was the only issue.
The only person who pushed you before me was Awoo correct? and what do you mean timing? I replaced in I couldn't have planned my timing. What is so dif of your playstyle compared to the "normal" (I say normal laughing)
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

You know when I saw Awoo's post I was like *perks eyebrow* myself but I think it's so honest that scum doesn't need to say a line like that I don't think scum Awoo looks at that post and clicks submit
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I just don't see why Awoo makes that post as scum. It feels honest and real.

Awoo could've just said they sr Jamie for Reason A and Reason B instead they made
that

Pedit: north I see you moved your vote what's your read on me?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

So if I voted Jamie you'd vote me is the logic I am getting from all this.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 504, Quick wrote:I am also starting to TR Jamie, which is why move my vote onto Awoo.
Sorry I forgot you were voting Jamie I took this as you saying "if you vote my tr you're scummy"
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Glad we agree.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 558, Awoo wrote:Now, face my ultimate technique! 542

Half your post has been invalidated. *strikes pose*
I laughed way harder at this then I should've
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

that logic is so bad...holy
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

northsidega
Lalendra
Awoo Jamiet99uk
Aubrey
Chisa Yukizome CheekyTeeky lucca261
Flavor Leaf Epic Fial
Quick CommKnight

is where I'm at atm
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I tr len mostly on tone/gut
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: Comn
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: Quick
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

When your top sr's are the top wagons I love it
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

If you checked my reads list I have both comm/quick at last tier if there mason they better claim it cause I will hammer it right away
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

and just like that lucca loses towncred
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 673, Quick wrote:
In post 672, Maki Harukawa wrote:and just like that lucca loses towncred
Why?
I think his stance is really bad
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 675, Quick wrote:
In post 674, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 673, Quick wrote:
In post 672, Maki Harukawa wrote:and just like that lucca loses towncred
Why?
I think his stance is really bad
Why?
Gut pings.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

This might be town v town...I like both of these guys last few days

UNVOTE:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:29 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I don't really care if you don't like it.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:17 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: Comm
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Quick is town
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Can we not wagon the most obv town in the world
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:00 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

2 hours what's the VC
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 883, Awoo wrote:if we're going to blame this it's comm and maki for killing the quick wagon
LOL okay scum
because I'm the one who wanted to start 2 new wagons with 2 days left in the game ooook
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: Flubber
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:43 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 905, Quick wrote:
In post 902, Maki Harukawa wrote:VOTE: Flubber
Why are you voting Flubber?
He was cheeky slot and isn't doing it any justice
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: lalendra

That lucca vote was gross
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

better figure out fast lovely
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Top tr flips town? Shocked.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #65) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1000, CommKnight wrote:So I've been pondering if I should share my updated read list and I think I should because I think the Lucca fiasco got as much information as I could from it for now. I didn't give a single reason to vote him other than I scum read him earlier on and people fucking tagged along with it. Like what in the actual mother of fuck?

As of now.

Town: Flubber, Quick, Aubrey, Lucca
Neutral: Awoo, Lale and Flavor.
Scum: Maki, Chisa and Epic

Their flip flopping yesterday toward end of day read as scum looking to just hammer someone.

VCA might be more valuable tomorrow after we get an actual lynch wagon through.
flip flopping on my 2 scumreads oh no the horror
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #66) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1025, CommKnight wrote:Also note: The resistance to voting Maki. Sure some town won't want them dead, but why so much resistance? Surely scum would want them dead if I were wrong.
I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of people tr me or are scared to vote me. But this way of thinking is interesting tell me more.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Time to read comms insanity oh boy how fun that will be!
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I think Com is wrong on...a few things but he seems to genuinely believe it so hey props to you
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

My care level is so low atm I just want to lynch flubber he was the cheeky slot and he isn't making it any better
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #70) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1121, Flubbernugget wrote:you're not even voting me...
Could've sworn I was
VOTE: Flubber
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #71) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Let's vote Lal and see where it leads us I think this flips scum most of the time
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1169, Torque wrote:
Votecount 2.Final

Quick (1): Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget (1): Maki Harukawa
Lalendra (R.I.P): lucca261, Aubrey, Quick, Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial, CommKnight

CommKnight (1): Epic Fial
Chisa Yukizome (2): Flavor Leaf, Not Known 15
Not Known 15 (1): Lalendra

Not voting:

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Day ends in (expired on 2017-11-19 11:00:00)

Lalendra has been lynched! They are a
Vanilla Town.

Spoiler:
Vanilla Town

Welcome, Lalendra! Your role is
Vanilla Town
Abilities:

The only ability you have is your vote. Use it wisely!
Win Condition:

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Night 2 begins! It ends in (expired on 2017-11-21 10:00:00).
hm...
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: Chisa Yukizome
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #74) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1212, Chisa Yukizome wrote:I meant comm but I'm not waiting for him to finish prodging so

VOTE: flubbernugget

testing one two three
I like you
VOTE: flubber
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #75) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Flavor's expert reads I'm fine calling him scum with flub
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Dam no one is gonna bus flubber?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1272, Flavor Leaf wrote:Pretty funny how I’m being ran up now even though I was one of the people most against the Lalendra wagon.
Would you really townread someone for this I don't think you would so I'm questioning why you're bringing up this statement
In post 1275, CommKnight wrote:@Flavor, I'm sorta mixed on you. One hand, there's a high likelyhood you're scum (but if Flubber were to flip sucm then I'd reverse that read), but what do you think of Epic? Is he town in your eyes?
Talk to me on this because I can see flavor and Flub teammates why can't you?
In post 1297, Torque wrote:
MathBlade replaces lucca261 :clap: :clap:
MATHHHHH <3 *Hug* Buddy pal friend

@Com
Why aren't you voting me I see that a lot of people seem to sr me but aren't giving reasons or voting me
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1327, Quick wrote:
In post 1326, CommKnight wrote:2.3-2.4 vote counts do have me on Maki.
In post 1081, Torque wrote:
Votecount 2.4

Quick (1): Flubbernugget
lucca261 (1): Lalendra
Flubbernugget (1): Quick
Lalendra (3): lucca261, Aubrey, Maki Harukawa

CommKnight (2): Epic Fial, Chisa Yukizome
Maki Harukawa (1): CommKnight
Chisa Yukizome (1): Flavor Leaf
Epic Fial (1): Not Known 15

Not voting:

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Day ends in (expired on 2017-11-19 11:00:00)
[/color]
I was reading Maki as Town early, but I expected them to pick up some better content. I was thinking that they were just feeling things out. That better solvay content never really came, which is a disappointment.

YOLO.
In post 1330, CommKnight wrote:VOTE: Maki

I can do either or. Maybe try Maki again because they've been on my radar all game long. Maybe this time after Lale got mislynched, I'll actually have support for it.
Much better to say I've cared little about this game but haven't repped out (cause I don't wanna be a dick to the mod) is an understatement but I'm hopefully getting back into it
In post 1350, CommKnight wrote:Hell, I'll 1v1 Maki. If only for the fact that if town doesn't listen to me today, they sure as hell won't listen to me tomorrow when we will need 3 correct lynches in a row.

Also if this was LYLO Math, with you saying you're off to work, you'd leave a big window open for scum to hammer without much resistance.
1v1ing you would be boring cause 1) I'd win 2) I don't sr you
Get on flavor Flub and you got my vote maybe sell me on chisa epic 3rd
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Also oh great another game I have to read Mathblade in :lol:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1364, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1362, Maki Harukawa wrote:Also oh great another game I have to read Mathblade in :lol:
Harsh amiga. Harsh. :P
Day 1 wagons were between Com and Quick and I felt like both were town if I was ever lynching Com it'd be for info not because I sr them I'd vote flubber has been my top sr all game
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Spoiler:
In post 608, CommKnight wrote:@Aubrey.

1.) Fuck Drag. I was pretty good with my reads that game and we might've had scum D1 without his negative ass tunneling me. But I did manage to get him lynched in that 1v1. So Quick might want to consider rethinking 1v1'ing me with multiple TR's. He just dislikes my *CONFIDENCE* (Ego but with more sureness).

2.) I was bloody right that game too.
Xayzeck MMM, havingfitz, Aubrey, XnadrojX (4)
I had both goons right in this damn buddy list. I even said I could not account for Traitor votes/being voted. I also said that game that one of MMM/Shinobi was scum and the other was town 100% I called Xay out early as all fuck and town didn't believe me. Also vote count 1.5, me, your and Xay nearly lynched your traitor. LOLOL he must've been like GUYS DON'T VOTE ME I'M WITH YOU! That game was a pain... and so was that colour coding...

Also Quick, I ISO'd you ass. Here's the list of people you gone after so far.
- Jamiet
- north
- Awoo
- Comm

Legit, you gone after myself and 2 tr/tl slots. While briefly looking at jamie and then going back to tr'ing him for some unknown reason.

You basically haven't even addressed others outside of a single post really besides us 4. So yes, your posts come off as fake content. I mean hell... we're talking about 80+ posts vs my 20 something. So quadriple my posts but not quadriple the amount of people you looked into. Not even close.
In post 611, CommKnight wrote:Awoo (1): Jamiet99uk
CommKnight (5): Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial, lucca261, Quick, Maki Harukawa
Quick (4): CheekyTeeky, Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight
lucca261 (1): Flavor Leaf
Lalendra (1): Aubrey

Not voting: Lalendra

^ This is as the vote count currently stands.

CommKnight (6): Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial, lucca261, Quick, Maki Harukawa, Jamiet99uk
Quick (6): CheekyTeeky, Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight, Aubrey, Flavor Leaf

Not voting: Lalendra

^ This is what the vote count is going to look like.

There's going to be some clear associations whomever is lynched and flipped. So I say go ahead. I'd love for every scummy on my wagon to be burned if I am to die. I don't think Lale is going to vote Quick, but that's fine. I'm fine with this because when I flip green, ya'll gonna be fucked with my top TR's staying off my wagon. It's like shooting ducks in a barrel.

Also this is TvS 100%. His 80+ posts have resulted in nothing but fluff and bitching about other people's fluff while still being fluff.

Adios scum.
In post 612, CommKnight wrote:
CommKnight
(6):
Chisa Yukizome
Epic Fial
lucca261
Quick
Maki Harukawa
Jamiet99uk

Quick
(6):
CheekyTeeky
Awoo
northsidegal
CommKnight
Aubrey
Flavor Leaf

Not voting:
Lalendra

Town

Neutral

Scum

Placing my bets now since I might not get the chance later and so I can't back out at end of game and say I read people differently.

I feel pretty confident with the people on Quick being town all except Flavor. Not a single person on me (or Lale) would I feel comfortable sliding anywhere close to town/not lynchable. I will say Chisa is more likely town than the rest of the neutrals. But not enough I'd say give them a pass.

Watch out for Flavor, if there's scum not voting me, he's it.

Epic and Maki I feel meh about. Not any hard SR's there. Lale is another meh but others seem to SR them (Aubrey in particular).

But I'm willing to bet 2/3 of my red's are indeed scum with the other slipping into my neutral or TR's.
In post 635, CommKnight wrote:
In post 626, Lalendra wrote:
In post 612, CommKnight wrote:
CommKnight
(6):
Chisa Yukizome
Epic Fial
lucca261
Quick
Maki Harukawa
Jamiet99uk

Quick
(6):
CheekyTeeky
Awoo
northsidegal
CommKnight
Aubrey
Flavor Leaf

Not voting:
Lalendra

Town

Neutral

Scum

Placing my bets now since I might not get the chance later and so I can't back out at end of game and say I read people differently.
I like this. This, more than anything else Comm has said so far, gives me warm town fuzzies.

Honestly this threw me off. I was ready for Lale to be the hammer on me.

Also Maki's switch is noted. It should be noted for everyone. I mean I'm glad it's not 100% mislynch on me now. But not standing firm in their vote and just wanting to lynch one of the two top-wagons. If Quick somehow flips town, I'd be questioning that slot a bit more going into tomorrow (if I am there tomorrow).

@Flubber. Hello, you're town. Your predecessor already convinced me of that. It's either me or Quick today since he was so eager to 1v1 me that all other wagons dissolved today. So I suggest while reading/skimming through you pay attention to both of our posts a bit more. (My ISO is a lot shorter and quicker to read than his, I promise. I don't have 80+ posts). Also look for possible associates pending flip and how people decided to vote on each wagon. Anything really that will help you analyze both wagons pending flips.

Also... Quick is at L1, if he's lynched and not me, whoever intends to hammer, give him a chance to claim Mason/Not Mason. if he's hammered before he claims. i will rip right into that person tomorrow 150%. This is meant for those new to this site *cough* Jamie *cough*. So no bullshit about meta from your previous sites. You hammer him without a claim, I'll rip you a new ass tomorrow.

These were posts before com and quick were gonna get lynched both were at L-2 I believe or L-1 these don't feel like scum posts to make when you're about to die to me
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Shocking vote is shocking
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Welcome to the townblock math
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Dam Flavor knows I most likely won't hammer him with flubber alive my hands are tied
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Pocket me harder math I'm good for it

Why aren't people voting Flubber do you tr him etc I don't think he's done anything worth getting tr over he's normally a pretty easy ML when he's town the fact people aren't jumping on him sums it up pretty well
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Dam a tr of mine
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #87) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I forgot masons were a thing
at least it's math so I can just kick back and let them carry because someone in this game can finally read me
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #88) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Math idk if you've been reading or how much you've read but I've wanted flub lynched sense day 1 and I thought Com/Quick was TvT but if only 1 of them are town it's Quick
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (isolation #89) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Read Cheeky Iso
then Flub and show me any genuine thought in posts I'll wait
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #90) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I conf I'm Maths Mason partner
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #91) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Epic let's hear yours this I gotta see
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #92) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Look at how Lucca and me ask each other questions and Flavor called us out for being "weird" it was cause we were partners
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #93) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 276, Maki Harukawa wrote:lucca you seem to scumread awoo and cheeky do you think both could be scum or only 1?
In post 277, Maki Harukawa wrote:Better yet what do your reads look like?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #94) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1359, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1272, Flavor Leaf wrote:Pretty funny how I’m being ran up now even though I was one of the people most against the Lalendra wagon.
Would you really townread someone for this I don't think you would so I'm questioning why you're bringing up this statement
In post 1275, CommKnight wrote:@Flavor, I'm sorta mixed on you. One hand, there's a high likelyhood you're scum (but if Flubber were to flip sucm then I'd reverse that read), but what do you think of Epic? Is he town in your eyes?
Talk to me on this because I can see flavor and Flub teammates why can't you?
In post 1297, Torque wrote:
MathBlade replaces lucca261 :clap: :clap:
MATHHHHH <3 *Hug* Buddy pal friend

@Com
Why aren't you voting me I see that a lot of people seem to sr me but aren't giving reasons or voting me
another soft
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (isolation #95) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:06 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1702, CommKnight wrote:Maki, you're the only one of the Masons that was here all game. I correctly ended up TR'ing Lucca before Math's replace in and you've seen my process throughout this entire game. Tell me, do you think there's even a fraction of a chance I'm scum this game? I know Epic is. He lied about being MASON to get me off his back yesterday. Aubrey is. He's one of those people that is too townie to be town and still be alive at this point in the game. Also no one seems to look in his direction ever. (Especially among those 4). Then you got Flubber and Quick. I could see both being town in certain lights, but in this game one of them HAVE to be scum and that's only because of process of elimination for me and I know myself to be a VT.

Right now there's only 4 townies alive. Myself, you, Math and one other. Unfortunately I can't be sure of the other one yet, Math is bad when it comes to tunneling townies (I can actually link game proof if Math needs a good fresh reminder), you're being silent and I'm the one sitting here saying. "ARE YOU ALL BLIND?". Like we need you to get your butt in here and actually help solve this. I'm ready to vote Epic or Aubrey right now with reserving Flubber/Quick for 3-perosn LYLO situation.
Do i think you're scum...I didn't but I have to look at Poe I need to re read and I need to think things over
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #96) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

None of the players here seem like the coaching type to me math
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #97) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Flubber posts content when he finally gets pushed i'm SHOCKED
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #98) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1769, MathBlade wrote:@Maki Thoughts? If there is a tomorrow there will probably be an NK on me and so you would have to drive. Are you ready for that and if so who do you scumread as the team?
Trust me I'm silently reading on purpose I know I'm not gonna be the nk and keeping my cards close to my chest is how I pref to do this if you want my thoughts I'll give em but I support what you do and if I see something that I dislike how this is going I'd tell you
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (isolation #99) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Finding the scum in Quick/Com is my issue atm
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #100) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm here mathy
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #101) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Give me 10 minutes to get a soda and re read your thoughts and I'll be as ready as ever

I can give you a full blowout of my thoughts in the PT
Pedit: Both sounds spicy maybe
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #102) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I was thinking we agree on a vote and I don't give my thoughts but then we just hardcore solve in the PT again and agree on some votes
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (isolation #103) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

>Masons not lock town wtf
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (isolation #104) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Alright I finished reading my heads a bit shaky but give me 2 names you wanna vote and if I agree on it I'll vote
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (isolation #105) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Really interested to see how you think Point A reaches point B but once again we can talk on that
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (isolation #106) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: Aubrey
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #107) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

UNVOTE:
How sure are you on Quick
I'd have to re iso
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #108) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I was voting Com before quick this whole game so I'd re read a bit
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (isolation #109) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Quicks tone feels super empty today but I couldn't tell if that was a tell or not
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #110) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I don't see how any of this is helping our current issue at hand
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #111) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'll trust your judgement here I'll vote when you're ready
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (isolation #112) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

ok
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Right here
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (isolation #114) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

guess so
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #115) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I ask you all give me a day I'm going to look at this tomorrow but me and math posted a LOT in our PT and I'm gonna do my best to show it to you all please do not vote
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (isolation #116) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Sorry I got somewhat sick posting tonight
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (isolation #117) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Ok I'm going to do my best to para stuff from the pt but here some stuff I wanna say outright we have a ton of time do not rush it the bottom line is I'm not gonna be alive tomorrow and there is one other town person here besides you use this time to bounce ideas and thoughts off me you want to use this time as much as we can I want everyone to feel somewhat confident going into lylo

Talk to me about Day 1 we know Quick was scum what do you see now
what about the votes?
Do you think no one pushing flubber is town or scummy (almost no one)
Do you think of math dying did you expect math to die did you expect me to die did you pref one of us over the other
Does the quick hammer say anything to you
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (isolation #118) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I really would like to hear everyone's thoughts on day 1 we have a flipped scum we have an iso to read we have stuff to bounce off each other
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #119) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I really wish I could just CP maths things but we made a "what if you're town" case for each person and I'll put it in each post here remember that I'm going to die I can't hold your hand here I'm just going to be here to do my best to help you win and as a support guide try to get as much out of this day as possible while I would like to vote my way don't feel afraid to convince me otherwise if I am not on a wagon and that flips scum you know for a fact it was a bus
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #120) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

What if flubber was town?

then his votes are near perfect it's almost strange how good they are yet he was pushed giving botd to me (these are all maths pov) math expects you to call them a liar flubber but the thing is they tr you and (that's shocking to me) math doesn't see a lot of scum motivation in flubbers post besides a switch at the start the only thing math saw that was scummy from flubber is that giant para/wall he did it gives us both a "hm" moment so I suggest you look at it

At the end math didn't think Flubber was scum
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #121) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I want to make it clear that these are math's pov and just because math says something doesn't mean I plan on blindly sheeping I don't think Math would want me to do that either I am going to do my best to reach my best answer the way I can too with math's advice in mind
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #122) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

What if Comn is town

Math was very confident in comn scum before they died
If comn is town we look at the Jamie wagon d1
If com is town they honestly thought quick was scum and tried to counter wagon jamie town do you believe this to be the case?

He had to have stopped scumreading quick because why else would you counter wagon someone?
Look at post Com asks as all to wait for Quick to claim do you see the issue with this? Scum claim mason at L-1 always and the issue with that is me or Math (or in this case lucca) would cc that by hammering or outting as mason getting us killed so com asking us to wait for a claim was a clue to his partner maybe?
in posts and he still sr's quick and then goes on along a fake hammer route

A counter wagon on jamie starts here but he still has a "sr" on quick

do you think Com is town?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (isolation #123) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

What if epic was town

Then he did try to do a mason crumb to eat a NK here the reason he lived through was because no person made sense with epic mason with no crumbs now if you normally mason soft and you're not a mason you'd eat a lynch/ML it's only good if you can pull it off really well the question is do you think scum epic would fake a mason soft and back out do you think he faked it to eat a nk like they say or they're scum?

Epic was math's top tr out of the day
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #124) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm not going to out the one on aubrey because it's more a scum case on aubrey but it goes like this

They saw the mason crumb by Math and by epic and were outright very confused by it and scum Aubrey night killed Chisa because math was townreading them so hard and was trying to find the mason partner math doesn't see a way for town working together to out masons like aubrey did with com Aubrey's unvote on quick and the waffle near end of the day was really really bad

Math thinks Aubrey and com are the scumteam atm
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #125) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Are these my outlooks?
Maybe maybe not time will tell.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #126) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

No if you have questions feel free to bounce them off me I'm not 100% confident in my reads I'm asking you all to talk it out or ask me stuff
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #127) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I don't mind talking reads but I'd rather hear how everyone feels first before I add my own influence to the mix that's why I'm trying to be semi silentish on reads for the moment
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (isolation #128) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1934, Aubrey wrote:My reads are out there. Not wall’d reads, but they exist. Do you have questions for me? I’m on my phone so any questions that require me to deep dive back into the past, or get super critical with quotes etc, I’ll forgo for when I’m at my computer.

Also seeing as your Masonic friend has me solid scum, where do you stand with me? Where do you stand with Comm given the current circumstances since 3 of us have side eye’d him?
You're a giant question mark for me. Luca had you as solid town Math had you as solid scum reasons for each of the other 3 on if they're town/scum and confidence would be nice

(the last part goes for everyone)
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #129) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Confused no.
I have my own read on your slot
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (isolation #130) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm taking both masons reads into account along with my own. As I said I will go into full detail on everyone after everyone else gives there own thought
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (isolation #131) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Alright then.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (isolation #132) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

That's not my stance at all but if you wanna keep acting like that sure
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (isolation #133) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Alright I'm not voting Epic today if I was forced to vote in Comm/Epic it would be Comm I think Epic is town
I'm still trying to figure out the scum in flubber/Aubrey as both my masons partners tr 1 of the 2 and it's hard for me to figure out who I've been re reading and it's gah
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #134) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

almost done re reading taking this pages at a time sorry
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (isolation #135) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

...Interesting
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (isolation #136) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

my mind's been made up for a bit but I am enjoying this so please keep going
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #137) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Hmmmm
I'd be more sure on flubber but I'll prob hammer Com give me a few hours
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #138) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

from your pov flubber and aubrey are scum
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (isolation #139) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: Com
I'd lynch Flubber tomorrow

Return to “Completed Open Games”