Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

i wouldn't ever kill Egg right now from this ScumBoon perspective. I'd kill LQ.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

meant to have Egg's blurb at the end of mine quoted.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm torn on what to think of Schadd. If he continues this play I don't want him near lylo but I don't want to ever PLsomeone . Especially when I'm confident in a scum read aka acid.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:24 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1319, Thestatusquo wrote:I think what hes saying, and what I am confused by as well, is that you seem to be devoting a lot of your attention to explaining why Lalendra is scum while voting schadd while not doing all that much to pressure schadd/explain your vote.

Its certainly an interesting thing to look at if you or lalendra ever flip scum.
How can you pressure Shadd if he's simply not here? That said, I don't know that I have seen Egg quote anything from Shadd now that I think about it.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:36 am

I don't think Scum Bus this day. So looking back to this day on how people vote should give some good info for Town.

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Havo »

Will be catching up shortly.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1329, LicketyQuickety wrote:I don't think Scum Bus this day. So looking back to this day on how people vote should give some good info for Town.
Well now if I was scum I would bus because of a statement like that. You're better off keeping thoughts like that to yourself for later use.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1328, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1319, Thestatusquo wrote:I think what hes saying, and what I am confused by as well, is that you seem to be devoting a lot of your attention to explaining why Lalendra is scum while voting schadd while not doing all that much to pressure schadd/explain your vote.

Its certainly an interesting thing to look at if you or lalendra ever flip scum.
How can you pressure Shadd if he's simply not here? That said, I don't know that I have seen Egg quote anything from Shadd now that I think about it.
The thought behind it becomes well the only thing that could get schadd to post is pressure. Then he doesn't posts even after pressure... Then town talk in circles on deciding to Lynch him or not. Then we get a PL... Which is why my vote isn't there currently.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Egg »

Boon, that was about EP not me.

Tchill, so schadd is a complete null for you? I ask because yesterday you seemed to scum read him and were cool with a lynch on him even though it was never close to happening. Today you call him a policy lynch and are borderline defending him. It has me confused.

Lickety, I think you're right. I don't believe I used the quote button. But I've definitely stated my issues with schadd today.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Not complete null. He's a scum lean. That's been reinforced since he's well aware of how he's posting.... My issue is I have scum read acid for a while now. Now I have legitimate reason to believe he's scum because of boon v acid. That being said I did already feel like the guy was scum before that. The point is I'd rather not get close to lynching schadd... Lynch schadd because he didn't react correctly to pressure... Schadd end up being a mislynch and leave acid on the board. If acid is lynched and flips town I have another direction to go in... If schadd is lynched and flips town I'm still chasing that Avenue. I'm weighing my options compared to worst case scenarios... Make sense? That being said I believe acid is scum more so than schadd which is why my vote is there.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Egg »

It makes perfect sense. Schadd was supposed to be a pressure wagon to get him talking and read him better. I'm much more comfortable with acid as a lynch and maybe even lalendra (although there are still things to sort with lalendra).

Unvote, Vote Acid
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:33 pm

I am willing to vote Acid.

The things is tho, that if Acid flips Town, I will then be directing my attention toward Chill.

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1218, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1184, Havo wrote:I'm not crazy about LQ, but I doubt he and Acid are scum partners as much as Acid has been hard TRing him.

I wanted to see LQ's reaction to my joining his push on UZi.
I think its fucked up that you hold so strongly to LAL, but you are OK to do the same. Like, you voted Uzi without thinking he was Scum IIRC. That seems like a kind of lie because reasoning was associated with the vote.
Do you perhaps play as Chip Butty also?

My vote is usually my only tool, and I use my tool the best way I see fit to get reads.

Just because I vote someone doesn't necessarily mean I'm convinced they're scum.

My vote on Uzi was me using one of my tools to help develop my reads of not only Uzi, but a few others as well.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1336, LicketyQuickety wrote:I am willing to vote Acid.

The things is tho, that if Acid flips Town, I will then be directing my attention toward Chill.
Why at Tchill?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If Acid does indeed flip town, then that post to me would look like LQ knew before hand that Acid would flip town. That being said, I hard scum read Acid.

Thing that got me was that he was stating he’d go after Tchill. That directly looks like a mislynch potential setup, and on top of that, “why not me?”

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1307, Egg wrote:
Havo wrote:This is my first game with you, and I'm gonna have a really hard time sorting your slot.

I firmly believe in Lynch all Liars as town, period. And your play style as town obviously is to lie several times a game.
I don't get this. If you firmly believed in lynch all liars "period" and saw Boon as someone who has lied several times, why are you not voting him? Not that I think he should be voted, but this feels inconsistent.
Because I don't see what Boons done as an outright lie. It was a Gambit IMO.

And my views on LAL don't work here. The majority of players on this site don't agree with it, so I either spend my game tunneling a policy lynch or I can play the game.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Havo »

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1339, Boonskiies wrote:

If Acid does indeed flip town, then that post to me would look like LQ knew before hand that Acid would flip town. That being said, I hard scum read Acid.

Thing that got me was that he was stating he’d go after Tchill. That directly looks like a mislynch potential setup, and on top of that, “why not me?”
I find this interesting from both sides.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Havo »

VOTE: Acid

LaLendra you should join this.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Lalendra »

That makes acid what, L-2?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Lalendra »

VOTE: Acid

Nobody hammer until Acid comes in and responds (he hasn't posted since about this time yesterday)
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

this is all speculation before a flip. Anyone else want comment on it and give us more info?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

yet another thought you should keep to yourself for later use. You keep posting things that would allow scum to easily manipulate if you do indeed follow through on your post.
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

v t
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1342, Havo wrote:

I find this interesting from both sides.

That is by design.

I’m a little weary of being night killed. I personally feel scum will think they’re better off right now with me alive, which is potentially true, so I would say, any protective roles out there, don’t target me. Let them kill me if they want. If I’m still here, they’ll have to deal with me, and possibly be forced to 1v1 me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”