That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1243, acidphoenix wrote:it's about the whymaf miller thing
In post 1245, acidphoenix wrote:the tldr is whymafia wasn't a miller
I was in this game and was directly interacting with Why in that situation. He was playing around because I claimed SK, also page 1. It is no where near the same thing, but if you were just making a joke, then that’s fine.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

boon have you heard of context
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Lalendra »

Acid, is that your entire argument for why we shouldn't lynch you? I was kind of hoping for more from someone who wasn't scum (or completely apathetic town).
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1347, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1336, LicketyQuickety wrote:I am willing to vote Acid.

The things is tho, that if Acid flips Town, I will then be directing my attention toward Chill.
yet another thought you should keep to yourself for later use. You keep posting things that would allow scum to easily manipulate if you do indeed follow through on your post.
yeah, well, if you would actually address the concerns I have about you, then maybe I would be so Sus of you.

the reason for this is that you are basically enacting the fact that you are Miller to dictate who the lynch is and I don't like that. Like it seems like you are using your "confirmed Town" status to influence things.

Like, I have given reasons for why I suspect you and you haven't really addressed them. Why?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1353, LicketyQuickety wrote:Like it seems like you are using your "confirmed Town" status to influence things.
I mean yeah, this is what scum fakeclaiming conftown would do, but isn't it also exactly what actual conftown would do?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

How have I used my "conftown status" for anything? None of my reads have absolutely changed after the fact. If anything some have been strengthened and weakened. My read of acid hasn't influenced anyone has far as I'm concerned. The acid wagon didn't gain real credibility until the back and forth between acid and boon. LQ why are you blaming this on me? Where's your proof?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 1340, Havo wrote:
In post 1307, Egg wrote:
Havo wrote:This is my first game with you, and I'm gonna have a really hard time sorting your slot.

I firmly believe in Lynch all Liars as town, period. And your play style as town obviously is to lie several times a game.
I don't get this. If you firmly believed in lynch all liars "period" and saw Boon as someone who has lied several times, why are you not voting him? Not that I think he should be voted, but this feels inconsistent.
Because I don't see what Boons done as an outright lie. It was a Gambit IMO.

And my views on LAL don't work here. The majority of players on this site don't agree with it, so I either spend my game tunneling a policy lynch or I can play the game.
Every bit of this is fair, but you were the one who brought up lynch all liars. So why bring it up if you don't believe it applied?
Boon wrote:I was in this game and was directly interacting with Why in that situation. He was playing around because I claimed SK, also page 1. It is no where near the same thing, but if you were just making a joke, then that’s fine.
Completely irrelevant, but this reminded me of one of the funniest things I've ever seen in mafia. Player calls someone a SK in RVS. Alleged SK claims SK, accuses first player of being scum day cop. Alleged SK is lynched and ACTUALLY flips SK.
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=9690
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1205, Boonskiies wrote:Ask anyone who knows me how aggressive and how many mislynch setup options I allow myself when I'm scum.
hey mister skiies how aggressive and how many mislynch setup options do you allow urself when u'r scum
In post 1266, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1145, Boonskiies wrote:I actually town read LUV.

Scum Luv ain’t sloppy, and it’s similar to how he played in a recent game where he was town, and I was scum. When he was active at least.
who else here are you having thoughts on informed by previous games
In post 1188, Havo wrote:Schadd isn't active enough to get a read
how active do i have to be? my iso is somewhat short rn but there's a button you can click to make it taller which you might have missed
outstanding
In post 1269, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1268, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Schadd, the point was the accusation. Based on how I think the term skating by has been used here, more than half of the game can be considered guilty.
To explain further:

I didn’t buy that anyone on my wagon at the time could point to more then 2 people alive that have really been standing out and demonstrating their individuality and uniqueness. Making a mark on the game and a name for themselves early if you will.

So I felt like, it’s one thing if the majority of the game was attempting to do so but that isn’t the case here. I found it to be more of what I talked about with Acid.
did you ask the question thinking acid was town, then? (or with the intent of interfacing with town acid if he's town?)
In post 1271, Thestatusquo wrote:I hate boons playstyle but that does not make boon scum.
eric_andre_light_studio_applause.mp3
In post 1273, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe Lily stated elsewhere on site she’s grounded :(
:( !
In post 1285, Lalendra wrote:For me it was a combo. Like I said, I found his behavior scummy and wanted to lynch him for that, but by about halfway through I started to not care if he was scum and wanted to lynch him for his anti-town attitude and play. The fact that he openly stated that he would only be detrimental to town if he lived didn't help. So my stance on the issue evolved as the day went on.
at the time of how confident were you mumble was scum? how did you feel when he flipped town?
In post 1286, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Schadd, who do you think is scum and why?
mmmph i don't wanna do this rn

in a waiting for reactions way and also in an i just took a midterm and my thoughts on everyone aren't plastic enough to be able to do the why part well atm way
In post 1314, Lalendra wrote:My thought process currently is this: Mumble, EP and Taco are obviously conftown. Chill is as good as conftown for me. I'm leaning town on boon, havo, LQ and Luv, and don't yet know how I feel about acid, egg or TSQ. That leaves Schadd as the only reasonable vote for me, and unless the pressure generates more content that helps my SR subside, I'm fine with leaving it there. Obviously since we haven't caught any scum yet, at least two of my townlean/null reads are wrong, so I'm hoping I'm right about schadd.
last time i can find you giving reasons to scumread me is , so. what's up? what'd i ever do
In post 1317, Tchill13 wrote:Schadd what do you think of boon v acid and egg v lalendra.
boon v acid: in reading the scuffle kerfuffle nothing struck me as yucky from either. the accusation from both to the other seems to be that the other is not trying to sort them. which i sorta didn't notice, i guess. but like boonskiies is supposedly a good town player and acid has also been around the block and is pretty ok. so saying they're both town cuts against that grain.
egg v lalendra: i saw the thing that egg thought was weird from lalendra and also thought that was weird and also sorta made that clear incidentally.
In post 1322, Boonskiies wrote:If Egg is scum, he's doing a good job making it seem like he isn't to me. I expect him to be able to do that if he's scum, but it's working right now.
how so? would like an answer at some point but i get it if you want to wait for things
In post 1323, Egg wrote:I can't exactly have a back and forth with Schadd in less than a 24 hour period like I have been with Lalendra.
back and forth requires a forth at some point.
In post 1328, LicketyQuickety wrote:That said, I don't know that I have seen Egg quote anything from Shadd now that I think about it.
^

Spoiler: non-game
uzi do u listen 2 brockhampton
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1355, Tchill13 wrote:How have I used my "conftown status" for anything? None of my reads have absolutely changed after the fact. If anything some have been strengthened and weakened. My read of acid hasn't influenced anyone has far as I'm concerned. The acid wagon didn't gain real credibility until the back and forth between acid and boon. LQ why are you blaming this on me? Where's your proof?
That's why I made the posts I did at LQ.

I feel that acid should have picked up steam. It's a scum slot.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1357, schadd_ wrote:hey mister skiies how aggressive and how many mislynch setup options do you allow urself when u'r scum
Well, I'm rather aggressive. I finished a game where I hard got into a 1v1 with Mulch Day 1, and got him lynched where I was scum, but I always have those mislynch setups working. I work with my team as scum moreso than a solo player, and then we take it from there generally. I'm good at associating myself with others when I'm scum, and generally my partners are actually unguessable through my actions, but everyone ties me in with people anyways, and I generally get town cred or get other people scum cased after flips.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1357, schadd_ wrote:how so? would like an answer at some point but i get it if you want to wait for things
Basically, he's doing all the right things that hit my good vibes button, and I'm getting paranoid of being pocketed.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

And Egg, that's pretty hilarious...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1360, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1357, schadd_ wrote:how so? would like an answer at some point but i get it if you want to wait for things
Basically, he's doing all the right things that hit my good vibes button, and I'm getting paranoid of being pocketed.
i feel.
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1357, schadd_ wrote:

in a waiting for reactions way and also in an i just took a midterm and my thoughts on everyone aren't plastic enough to be able to do the why part well atm way
i was thinking about it and i realized i could make
readlist via animal noises

Spoiler:
uzi: purrrrr. purr.
boonskiies: hhhhhhhh. hhhhhhhhh, hhhhh
tchill13: [seductive hiss, like from a sexy anthropomorphised cat character]
lalendra: [turns up snout] hmph
licketyquickety: bork! bork! bork.
acidphoenix: purrrrr... [bats at hand]
schadd_: [burp]
thestatusquo:
bork bork bork bork.
rrruff.
egg: bwok bwok bwok. . . bwok? . bwok bwok bwok
havo: rrrooar . . [yawn]
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by schadd_ »

that was like uncomfortably intuitive.
free darius mccollum

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1363, schadd_ wrote:

Spoiler:
thestatusquo:
bork bork bork bork.
rrruff.
That is the best reads list I have seen in quite a while. Very funny.

*clears throat*

Could you now like make some stances or something?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1205, Boonskiies wrote:Ask anyone who knows me how aggressive and how many mislynch setup options I allow myself when I'm scum.
hey mister skiies how aggressive and how many mislynch setup options do you allow urself when u'r scum
In post 1266, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1145, Boonskiies wrote:I actually town read LUV.

Scum Luv ain’t sloppy, and it’s similar to how he played in a recent game where he was town, and I was scum. When he was active at least.
who else here are you having thoughts on informed by previous games
In post 1188, Havo wrote:Schadd isn't active enough to get a read
how active do i have to be? my iso is somewhat short rn but there's a button you can click to make it taller which you might have missed
outstanding
In post 1269, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1268, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Schadd, the point was the accusation. Based on how I think the term skating by has been used here, more than half of the game can be considered guilty.
To explain further:

I didn’t buy that anyone on my wagon at the time could point to more then 2 people alive that have really been standing out and demonstrating their individuality and uniqueness. Making a mark on the game and a name for themselves early if you will.

So I felt like, it’s one thing if the majority of the game was attempting to do so but that isn’t the case here. I found it to be more of what I talked about with Acid.
did you ask the question thinking acid was town, then? (or with the intent of interfacing with town acid if he's town?)
In post 1271, Thestatusquo wrote:I hate boons playstyle but that does not make boon scum.
eric_andre_light_studio_applause.mp3
In post 1273, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe Lily stated elsewhere on site she’s grounded :(
:( !
In post 1285, Lalendra wrote:For me it was a combo. Like I said, I found his behavior scummy and wanted to lynch him for that, but by about halfway through I started to not care if he was scum and wanted to lynch him for his anti-town attitude and play. The fact that he openly stated that he would only be detrimental to town if he lived didn't help. So my stance on the issue evolved as the day went on.
at the time of how confident were you mumble was scum? how did you feel when he flipped town?

In post 1314, Lalendra wrote:My thought process currently is this: Mumble, EP and Taco are obviously conftown. Chill is as good as conftown for me. I'm leaning town on boon, havo, LQ and Luv, and don't yet know how I feel about acid, egg or TSQ. That leaves Schadd as the only reasonable vote for me, and unless the pressure generates more content that helps my SR subside, I'm fine with leaving it there. Obviously since we haven't caught any scum yet, at least two of my townlean/null reads are wrong, so I'm hoping I'm right about schadd.
last time i can find you giving reasons to scumread me is , so. what's up? what'd i ever do
In post 1317, Tchill13 wrote:Schadd what do you think of boon v acid and egg v lalendra.
boon v acid: in reading the scuffle kerfuffle nothing struck me as yucky from either. the accusation from both to the other seems to be that the other is not trying to sort them. which i sorta didn't notice, i guess. but like boonskiies is supposedly a good town player and acid has also been around the block and is pretty ok. so saying they're both town cuts against that grain.
egg v lalendra: i saw the thing that egg thought was weird from lalendra and also thought that was weird and also sorta made that clear incidentally.
In post 1322, Boonskiies wrote:If Egg is scum, he's doing a good job making it seem like he isn't to me. I expect him to be able to do that if he's scum, but it's working right now.
how so? would like an answer at some point but i get it if you want to wait for things
In post 1323, Egg wrote:I can't exactly have a back and forth with Schadd in less than a 24 hour period like I have been with Lalendra.
back and forth requires a forth at some point.
In post 1328, LicketyQuickety wrote:That said, I don't know that I have seen Egg quote anything from Shadd now that I think about it.
^

Spoiler: non-game
uzi do u listen 2 brockhampton
I was attempting to sort him again since I since I didn’t know how to feel about play overall. I felt like all he could do at the time is just point to my post count and compare me to slots with less than 50 posts to justify why I’m not in his making waves pool.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1363, schadd_ wrote:

Spoiler:
thestatusquo:
bork bork bork bork.
rrruff.
:dead:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Oh missed the spoiler.

I don’t. I heard two songs by them at the end of the August for the first and last time. Not for me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Acid, how do you have Boon and TSQ in your scum pool? TSQ scum reading Boon reaction testing early on the game is not only a weird way to distance but just unnecessary there. I don’t see how it helped both at all as scum.
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:35 am

Post by acidphoenix »

I mean

a. I didn't remember that
b. the scumpool pays basically no attention to associatives
c. hm
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Ok I've yet to see a reason why acid shouldn't be the Lynch other than the fact schadd knows he's not getting lynched and he's using that as an excuse to make animal noises.
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:03 am

Post by acidphoenix »

reason: am town
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1371, Tchill13 wrote:Ok I've yet to see a reason why acid shouldn't be the Lynch other than the fact schadd knows he's not getting lynched and he's using that as an excuse to make animal noises.
Why do you think Schadd knows he's not getting lynched? I'd like to think it's still a possibility, at least for the next day phase, unless I see something from him I like.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm talking about this day phase in particular.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”