Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 307, Jamiet99uk wrote:kinda buried in a big block of text and not directly addressing me.
That whole block of text under Lucca's quote was about you. :lol: This might be site meta differences, but just because I start talking about 1 player doesn't mean that whole post will be about one single player.
In post 308, Jamiet99uk wrote:Having re-read Awoo I no longer scumread him (not her, sorry it was the female picture). Awoo seems to be looking carefully at people's reactions which is good scumhunting play. I particularly agree with this response to Lucca261. It's egregiously scummy to want to know what people think you would do or say as scum (so you can later avoid doing or saying things that will get you scumread).

VOTE: UNVOTE until I can properly reread Lucca.
So let me get this straight. You originally scumread the slot, but that slot didn't keep your interest that much moving forward until you were pressured into expanding on your read? This is a red flag to me. If you scum-read a slot, they should hold a good amount of your attention. As the slot begins to change, shouldn't you take note of that instead of being
forced
into recap? It's stuff like this that hints artificially suspecting people to me.
In post 309, CommKnight wrote:Aubrey was the only one who really got past me.
:good: That was a fun game. I was wondering when you'd list out your credentials.
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

Lucca261 has made 13 posts.

First was a shitphase joke vote on CommKnight. Second was his "serious vote" schtick on Cheeky. Some sort of rxn test, we suppose, but in the conversation in 113 and 117 he says it wasn't and he apparently knew Cheeky was scum for sure, that early (without explanation).

Post 139 doesn't know how anyone can have strong reads (and yet 22 posts before that he was sure of his scumread on Cheeky).

Up to that point - pretty hedgy and scummy.

Then from 208 onwards we get some more detailed, less abrasive posts from Lucca which seem more inquisitive and involved. His questioning of me seems reasonable - and he finally explains his early push on Cheeky.

@Lucca: Why did it take until 203 to explain why you scumread Cheeky on 59?
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

In post 308, Jamiet99uk wrote:Having re-read Awoo I no longer scumread him (not her, sorry it was the female picture). Awoo seems to be looking carefully at people's reactions which is good scumhunting play. I particularly agree with this response to Lucca261. It's egregiously scummy to want to know what people think you would do or say as scum (so you can later avoid doing or saying things that will get you scumread).

So let me get this straight. You originally scumread the slot, but that slot didn't keep your interest that much moving forward until you were pressured into expanding on your read? This is a red flag to me. If you scum-read a slot, they should hold a good amount of your attention. As the slot begins to change, shouldn't you take note of that instead of being
forced
into recap? It's stuff like this that hints artificially suspecting people to me.

/quote]

Why do you call people "slots"? Why not "them" or "that person"? What a weird word choice. As for your question, it was an early, although sincere, vote - and I hadn't seen fit to move it. Lalendra is doing the exact same thing with a vote from the shitphase still being on me because, as Lalendra has said, they haven't had a better option yet. Do you scumread Lalendra for that behaviour, Aubrey?
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

Uhm, I'm not sure what happened with the quotes there. The whole thing from the start, until "Why do you call people slots" is a quote of Aubrey. (I'm trying to do it right!!)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 327, Jamiet99uk wrote:Lalendra is doing the exact same thing with a vote from the shitphase still being on me because, as Lalendra has said, they haven't had a better option yet. Do you scumread Lalendra for that behaviour, Aubrey?
I don't remember her being forced to talk about her initial read unlike yourself. Did she not come in and say "
yeah I scum-read them, but it changed.
" Where as you were forced by me to talk about it & then changed. It all goes back to the quote below.
In post 325, Aubrey wrote:If you scum-read a slot, they should hold a good amount of your attention. As the slot begins to change, shouldn't you take note of that instead of being forced into recap?
That is the key difference. If my memory is fuzzy, do let me know. Wrote this quickly, and didn't have time to backtrack.
In post 327, Jamiet99uk wrote:Do you scumread Lalendra for that behaviour, Aubrey?
I'm not a fan of the slot already, so what are you trying to get at with this even if my memory is incorrect.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Aubrey »

back to work.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 327, Jamiet99uk wrote:Why do you call people "slots"? Why not "them" or "that person"? What a weird word choice.
That is common on this site, I guess it helps to create some separation so that people don't take things too personally.

That said, I think I'm still comfortable with where my vote is for now.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Lalendra »

Also helps when people replace out, when you refer to the slot people know you're talking about both current and past players in that slot, not just one specific person.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Awoo »

Lalendra is playing exactly like a scum IC in a newbie game LOL
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Lalendra »

Trust me, I'm as disappointed as you are that I didn't roll scum after we had to re-roll the game.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:11 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 316, Jamiet99uk wrote:@CommKnight:

Do you trust your gut enough to stake your own neck on it?
I'd say yes I would. I stake my scum hunting skills on it quite often and rarely am I ever completely wrong. Wrong lynches happen all the time, especially when scummy town players scum it up worse than the actual scum. Ask Aubrey about that one. Bloody town falling apart at last moment and making themselves look like panicky scum and they get mislynched instead of the person who I had my eyes on already.

Also Awoo is doing a lot better, not playing like a scummer, nor has the reaction been bad.

UNVOTE:

Jamiet comes off as noob-town. 100% easily mislynchable between now and LYLO because of his noobness.
In post 325, Aubrey wrote: :good: That was a fun game. I was wondering when you'd list out your credentials.
My credentials only grow. The only thing I'm pissy with is when RC is obv!scum in the games I listed and town done goof it up. Even you were on my radar at one point as being alive for as long as you were in that game. But with all the lucky town PR kills, it was brushed off as mafia finding the PRs first.
In post 327, Jamiet99uk wrote: Why do you call people "slots"? Why not "them" or "that person"? What a weird word choice. As for your question, it was an early, although sincere, vote - and I hadn't seen fit to move it. Lalendra is doing the exact same thing with a vote from the shitphase still being on me because, as Lalendra has said, they haven't had a better option yet. Do you scumread Lalendra for that behaviour, Aubrey?
Slots help better refer to a slot in the player list. Because the players in that slot might change multiple times throughout the game, however, the role and alignment do not. (Except in Cult games).
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:13 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 246, CommKnight wrote:Maki Harukawa
Vadim

Lalendra
Awoo
Epic Fial

Gut is telling me that 2/4 of the above are scum. The other remains in the ones not on this list.

VOTE: Awoo

Your comments thus far have been bugging something in the back of my head. I can't quite place it but I know it's usually right.
With Awoo dealt with and now off my list.

VOTE: Maki Harukawa

Wanna fight?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Chisa Yukizome
Chisa Yukizome
Goon
Chisa Yukizome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Chisa Yukizome »

content production status: failure

reading; content before I go to sleep(actually this time not like last night when I told torque that)
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Will read all this tomorrow stayed up way too late last night for any proper thinking
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

Multiple times?

Wait, the person in a "slot" can change "multiple times" during a single game?

Can someone who has played a few games here before confirm this?

I'm used to playing in 20 player games where there might be 2-3 substitues at most...

Is it the norm here that during a single game half the players quit or fail to participate and get replaced?
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

Because if that's normal here, I probably just need to leave this website.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Awoo »

Who's the quitter now~?
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

@CommKnight: While I'm still playing: So, do you agree to the following?

- If I sheep your vote this turn, and (y)our target is lynched, and flips TOWN, then you agree that YOU will be the lynch tomorrow, and to that ens, will vote for yourself tomorrow in those circumstances?
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

@Awoo

I'm not quitting. I just don't see the point in this website if the games are so shit that half the players quit during the course of an average game like CommKnight has suggested. This game has already had what I'd regard as a worryingly high level of replacements...
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Quick »

I was really hoping that Jamie was just trying to get some things out of their system, but it seems that IS the way they play.

Really sorry for being lazy, but I am in 5-6 games.

VOTE: Jamie
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

@Quick: Why are you voting me? Why am I scum?
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

VOTE: Quick for literally admitting that his vote on me is lazy. What a pile of shit.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:56 am

Post by lucca261 »

In post 308, Jamiet99uk wrote: Having re-read Awoo I no longer scumread him (not her, sorry it was the female picture). Awoo seems to be looking carefully at people's reactions which is good scumhunting play. I particularly agree with this response to Lucca261. It's egregiously scummy to want to know what people think you would do or say as scum (so you can later avoid doing or saying things that will get you scumread).

explain to me why wanting to avoid being scumread is a scum move, instead of survivalist town one. also, this is not what my phrase meant. it was a rhetorical question, there was no motivation for me to do that play as scum, as northside was pushing me about it.

---

Fial:
- expected more from the Fial return. more in depth reads, as he did for Jamie, instead of just naked reads.

hey,
Maki
, you wanted a readslist from me. what's your reaction to my readlist? seems scummy for you to ask for a readslist, and then ignore when I answer you.

hey,
Comm
, since you're the read master, can I get a full readlist? like, from town to scum, or a tiered one?

---

Lalendra posting seems a little spotty and convenient, with obvious interjections mixed with theory talk. so she's kinda of a scumlean for me at the moment.

Awoo stepped up his posting, and is back to being a null read. I liked his IC post on Lalendra, and he is pushing people, and trying to create game content.

not sure if I buy Comm posting. it's definitely an impressive resume, but him posting that exact resume as scum and making people sheep him is extraordinary easy. happy with my vote still on him. he has zero detailed reads and a lot of his posting could come as either alignment.

Aubrey is getting a little bland to me. whenever I interact with him, I come back thinking he is town, but when unquestioned, he's kinda one note on pushing Jamie so far. so back to null too.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:57 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 342, Jamiet99uk wrote:@CommKnight: While I'm still playing: So, do you agree to the following?

- If I sheep your vote this turn, and (y)our target is lynched, and flips TOWN, then you agree that YOU will be the lynch tomorrow, and to that ens, will vote for yourself tomorrow in
those circumstances?
You do realize that, I, as town, you are asking me to gamethrow if I am wrong about a lynch?

VOTE: Jamiet

Maybe he really is a noob!Scum.

Also if he's a quitter than fine by me. I'll help him on his way out.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Awoo »

This game is for the most part an exception, jamie, pretend all the people that never posted once and replaced out don't exist. Noobs that signed up then left the website.

Return to “Completed Open Games”