Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Jamiet99uk »

@CommKnight:

I thought you were super-sure of your gut? You admit you might be WRONG?
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Jamiet99uk »

Also CommKnight I would like a YES or NO answer to my previous query.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 286, Quick wrote:
In post 252, Jamiet99uk wrote:
In post 240, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 102, Jamiet99uk wrote:I'm thinking about our Masons. Important we keep them alive if we can. They effectively have a 1-shot copscan.
What steps shall we take to keep the masons alive?

Let's try not to lynch them.
:roll:
This is where I first started thinking a lot of you posts are just really low impact. Like given the conversation around you bringing up "don't lynch Masons" and then (I think) Aubrey saying "OK how do we do that" and then you respond like this here... its just kinda Scumm because it looks like you are trying to be helpful without really adding anything.
In post 345, Jamiet99uk wrote:@Quick: Why are you voting me? Why am I scum?
Mostly for posts like this that make it look like you are doing more than you really are:
In post 307, Jamiet99uk wrote:@Aubrey - Okay sorry, I really had just missed your question there... kinda buried in a big block of text and not directly addressing me.

I think you are right that since my vote is still on Awoo it would be prudentbto re-read her. Give me a little time to do that.
In post 314, Jamiet99uk wrote:Dammit this game is packed with quitters.

That's like the 5th replacement in a 13 player game. Is that normal here?
In post 316, Jamiet99uk wrote:@CommKnight:

Do you trust your gut enough to stake your own neck on it?
In post 320, Jamiet99uk wrote:Assemble tells us to follow CommKnight's gut / Assemble's vote is not on the same target as CommKnight....

Hmm.
In post 340, Jamiet99uk wrote:Because if that's normal here, I probably just need to leave this website.
In post 342, Jamiet99uk wrote:@CommKnight: While I'm still playing: So, do you agree to the following?

- If I sheep your vote this turn, and (y)our target is lynched, and flips TOWN, then you agree that YOU will be the lynch tomorrow, and to that ens, will vote for yourself tomorrow in those circumstances?
In post 343, Jamiet99uk wrote:@Awoo

I'm not quitting. I just don't see the point in this website if the games are so shit that half the players quit during the course of an average game like CommKnight has suggested. This game has already had what I'd regard as a worryingly high level of replacements...
It just seems like you are spreading your posts out too much at the least and alternatively I can see you doing this on purpose to make it look like you are having a bigger impact on the game than you really are. Like, your content just doesn't really go that deep, no offence. It just looks Scummy because this game is pretty dense with detailed stuff to talk about and it looks like you are still asking surface level questions.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by lucca261 »

In post 326, Jamiet99uk wrote:Lucca261 has made 13 posts.

First was a shitphase joke vote on CommKnight. Second was his "serious vote" schtick on Cheeky. Some sort of rxn test, we suppose, but in the conversation in 113 and 117 he says it wasn't and he apparently knew Cheeky was scum for sure, that early (without explanation).

Post 139 doesn't know how anyone can have strong reads (and yet 22 posts before that he was sure of his scumread on Cheeky).

Up to that point - pretty hedgy and scummy.

Then from 208 onwards we get some more detailed, less abrasive posts from Lucca which seem more inquisitive and involved. His questioning of me seems reasonable - and he finally explains his early push on Cheeky.

@Lucca: Why did it take until 203 to explain why you scumread Cheeky on 59?
I like naked votes and I don't like making cases so early on the game. why does it matter when I explain it? I explained it and pushed my case.
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Jamiet99uk »

@Lucca: Tell me more about naked votes and why you like them?
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Jamiet99uk »

(If I assume a "naked" vote is a vote without explanation - then I think they're shit, and scummy as fuck)
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 346, Jamiet99uk wrote:VOTE: Quick for literally admitting that his vote on me is lazy. What a pile of shit.
Would you give me a chance to answer, Jesus Christ.
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Jamiet99uk »

Also, Lucca, please give some commentary on why you said in Post 139 that you were amazed anyone had any reads, and yet before that you'd been super-sure of your scumread on Cheeky. Tell us about that apparent inconsistency please?
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Jamiet99uk »

In post 356, Quick wrote:
In post 346, Jamiet99uk wrote:VOTE: Quick for literally admitting that his vote on me is lazy. What a pile of shit.
You voted me without explanation, and said "sorry for being lazy"... You don't expect me to call you on that?

smh
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by lucca261 »

In post 357, Jamiet99uk wrote:Also, Lucca, please give some commentary on why you said in Post 139 that you were amazed anyone had any reads, and yet before that you'd been super-sure of your scumread on Cheeky. Tell us about that apparent inconsistency please?
I'll explain something to you: sometimes, for pressure to work, you got to be confident. my scumread on cheeky was not a super scumread, but for her to believe, I got to express confidence. if I say: "I suspect cheeky a little", how seriously does she think my vote is?

that's not to say I didn't scumread cheeky. I did, and still do.

that said, the biggest problem on your post is that either you're lying or you're dense.
overall, I don't get how people can have this crazy readlists so quickly. this game has been mostly theory, and abrasiveness. I don't see much from any player on any alignment, except for maybe scum!cheeky and town!aubrey. how can someone have these full readlists?
how can you read this sentence and think I had been super-sure of my scumread on cheeky? I literally say, on the same sentence you referenced, I don't see much from any player on any alignment, except for
maybe scum!cheeky
and town!aubrey. I'm here, casting doubt on the scumread you had proclaimed as super-sure.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by lucca261 »

In post 354, Jamiet99uk wrote:@Lucca: Tell me more about naked votes and why you like them?
it's quick and it creates content. sometimes you can even apply pressure with them. what's not to like?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 358, Jamiet99uk wrote:
In post 356, Quick wrote:
You voted me without explanation, and said "sorry for being lazy"... You don't expect me to call you on that?

smh
You asked for a reason, then you didn't wait to see if I would provide one before voting me.
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Jamiet99uk »

I didn't think you were going to. I thought you were going to go off and attend to your other games, and be lazy about this one, as your post implied.
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Jamiet99uk »

Now, COMMKNIGHT is voting for me.

How much does he trust his magical guts?

I will agree follow him, and to vote for myself today, if he agrees that he will lead a D2 lynch on *himself* if I flip town.

What's it to be, CommKnight? I am not afraid to die.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 363, Jamiet99uk wrote:Now, COMMKNIGHT is voting for me.

How much does he trust his magical guts?

I will agree follow him, and to vote for myself today, if he agrees that he will lead a D2 lynch on *himself* if I flip town.

bad idea. no reason to ever agree to this and no reason to ever follow through on it. if you know you're town then you shouldn't accept your own lynch, if comm knows he's town he wouldn't accept his own lynch. in fact, same goes for either of you as scum. if you think comm is scum then convince other people, don't play against your wincon. like, what happens if we lynch one of you and it's a town flip? would you just roll over the next day? obviously not, you would realize that you had messed up and try to back out of it, even though you had already committed today. this is just never a good idea.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Jamiet, your basically arguing "
if you're wrong one time, you must be scum
." That's a bit outlandish, and seems like you're twisting his bravado into a potential smoking gun. Town, nor scum, will aggree to the deal you're providing him below.
In post 342, Jamiet99uk wrote:- If I sheep your vote this turn, and (y)our target is lynched, and flips TOWN, then you agree that YOU will be the lynch tomorrow
Comm has already admitted that he can be wrong occasionally while being confident in his reads & accuracy. Town you should understand this, and just hold him to so many mis-lynches before saying enough is enough. That forces him to be somewhat accountable. Furthermore,
In post 363, Jamiet99uk wrote:I will agree follow him, and to vote for myself today, if he agrees that he will lead a D2 lynch on *himself* if I flip town.

This looks like a scum suicide ploy to relief yourself of pressure.

-- pre-edit: AND I SEE NOTH JUST SAID PRETTY MUCH WHAT I SAID. AWESOME. TIME WELL SPENT. :lol:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 347, lucca261 wrote:Aubrey is getting a little bland to me. whenever I interact with him, I come back thinking he is town, but when unquestioned, he's kinda one note on pushing Jamie so far. so back to null too.
Hi.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 362, Jamiet99uk wrote:I didn't think you were going to. I thought you were going to go off and attend to your other games, and be lazy about this one, as your post implied.
You asked for a reason. I usually try and provide that if I am asked. If you were me, what would you have done?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Like it's sad because I'm wondering about his reading comprehension/memory skills right now. I've said that my D1's are usually worse. I've said flips help me piece together the puzzle better. I've said that expecting me to gamethrow is a bad idea (and right now is one of the primary reasons I am voting him, I refuse to back down because someone wants to pull that kind of shit). Even more, I've said I can be wrong.

But I'm pretty much always onto something in each of my games. It's easier to see where I fucked up at the end when the flips are better revealed, but in every one of my games the scum end up in the radar. When they leave the radar is more often than not when someone (like you) does something worse that gains all of my attention.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Torque »

In post 313, Assemblerotws wrote:Can confirm. Trust Comm's gut. I was in Cosmopolitan, Tit for Tat, and the second Stack the Deck, and he was good there. Town really should have listened to him.
Unfortunately,
I'm going to have to replace out of this game
due to other commitments, so this is going to be my last post here.
Mkay. Looking for a replacement for Assemblerotws.
Sorry for the lack of vc btw. Gonna be super busy until Saturday.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 368, CommKnight wrote:Like it's sad because I'm wondering about his reading comprehension/memory skills right now. I've said that my D1's are usually worse. I've said flips help me piece together the puzzle better. I've said that expecting me to gamethrow is a bad idea (and right now is one of the primary reasons I am voting him, I refuse to back down because someone wants to pull that kind of shit). Even more, I've said I can be wrong.

But I'm pretty much always onto something in each of my games. It's easier to see where I fucked up at the end when the flips are better revealed, but in every one of my games the scum end up in the radar. When they leave the radar is more often than not when someone (like you) does something worse that gains all of my attention.
Just throwing this out there, but what if you are Scum?
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Torque »

Flavor Leaf replaces Assemblerotws.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yo.

Alright, give me some deets of the past 15 pages. Who’s scum? Answer up.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 370, Quick wrote:
In post 368, CommKnight wrote:Like it's sad because I'm wondering about his reading comprehension/memory skills right now. I've said that my D1's are usually worse. I've said flips help me piece together the puzzle better. I've said that expecting me to gamethrow is a bad idea (and right now is one of the primary reasons I am voting him, I refuse to back down because someone wants to pull that kind of shit). Even more, I've said I can be wrong.

Just throwing this out there, but what if you are Scum?
Well then you're fucked. Because my scum track record is even better than my town track record.

So as I said before. Better be able to town read me correctly this game otherwise it's just a mislynch waiting to happen based on fear of what ifs.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Seems to me, CommKnight plays a lot of open setups, because that’s the only place I see you in games.

Return to “Completed Open Games”