Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Morality »

Yes, UC. This, Boon, Flavor Leaf = me.

The misrepping me where you stayed I painted IC’s were bad. I’m pretty sure I stated this in my thing. I’m not self meta’ing, I’m pulling peoples meta reads on me. Another misrep.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Morality »

I was scum in Mulch’s game as well, but you replaced our. You still were posting in dead thread and whatnot, so two.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Morality »

How does it not add up that they are IC’s? I already explained why, and you just restated the exact same thing. You took the worst case scenario for scum, and pushed it, meaning you were already expecting Una to flip town, while still pushing the idea that Una could be a scum roleblocker. This, to me, shows that you are scum. That is a contradiction in trajectory, where your agenda doesn’t match up with your posts.

UC absolutely wasn’t going to no action. Like, he wasn’t.

@UC - Am I wrong that you were going to use your action tonight? Sorry, but I couldn’t see you attempting to not use your action here. LUV is likely abusing this notion, very cleverly might I add.

Luv told me himself that he isn’t sloppy as scum, yet every time I have ever seen him as town, he has shown at least a little sloppiness in Every town game I can remember him in. This is absolutely not sloppy play by him, it’s a great place to be in, and if Una is lynched and flips town, he’ll be off the wagon and attempt to get me tomorrow.

FL

UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 1402, Morality wrote:How does it not add up that they are IC’s? I already explained why, and you just restated the exact same thing. You took the worst case scenario for scum, and pushed it, meaning you were already expecting Una to flip town, while still pushing the idea that Una could be a scum roleblocker. This, to me, shows that you are scum. That is a contradiction in trajectory, where your agenda doesn’t match up with your posts.

@UC - Am I wrong that you were going to use your action tonight? Sorry, but I couldn’t see you attempting to not use your action here. LUV is likely abusing this notion, very cleverly might I add.

Luv told me himself that he isn’t sloppy as scum, yet every time I have ever seen him as town, he has shown at least a little sloppiness in Every town game I can remember him in. This is absolutely not sloppy play by him, it’s a great place to be in, and if Una is lynched and flips town, he’ll be off the wagon and attempt to get me tomorrow.
i might use it. i might not. why do you care?
so...i don't get enough sleep
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 1401, Morality wrote:I was scum in Mulch’s game as well, but you replaced our. You still were posting in dead thread and whatnot, so two.
no. i died night one

i was vonf town remember. lol. i got put in l-1 and was forced to claim jail keeper. (funny because i am jailkeeper here to). then was murdered by sub4hire during the night
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1404, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1401, Morality wrote:I was scum in Mulch’s game as well, but you replaced our. You still were posting in dead thread and whatnot, so two.
no. i died night one

i was vonf town remember. lol. i got put in l-1 and was forced to claim jail keeper. (funny because i am jailkeeper here to). then was murdered by sub4hire during the night
I was talking about LUV.

FL

UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 1405, Morality wrote:
In post 1404, UC Voyager wrote:
no. i died night one

I was talking about LUV.
oh. ok
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1403, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1402, Morality wrote:How does it not add up that they are IC’s? I already explained why, and you just restated the exact same thing. You took the worst case scenario for scum, and pushed it, meaning you were already expecting Una to flip town, while still pushing the idea that Una could be a scum roleblocker. This, to me, shows that you are scum. That is a contradiction in trajectory, where your agenda doesn’t match up with your posts.

i might use it. i might not. why do you care?
Because that’s a big part of the LUV vs Morality. He’s saying I perspective slipped because I didn’t think there was any chance of you not using the ability, which by the way you were posting, along with myself being a potential target, why would I ever assume that you would not be using it?

FL

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No. I said that you pointing out that this is an Open setup that contains a roleblocker makes them essentially ICs sounded like you were trying to make it out like it still isn’t nice that we have two confirmed town right now. None of that is misrepresenting you. It is giving my opinion on something you said and your reaction here quite frankly is telling.

What’s not adding up is your declaration that they’re just ICs right now. They’re still PRs. Una flipping scum and being role blocker being the worst scenario for scum doesn’t make it any less farfetched. I don’t have a read on him but I don’t have a problem taking my reads to the grave. Me bringing up that you are not taking into account this scenario isn’t me pushing it, it’s me pointing out that your thought process is coming from someone who’s informed.

Also I said I wasn’t following after I replaced out of that game when it was over so you can’t use that as an example of me knowing your scum game. Two games wouldn’t even count as a decent sample size.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Morality »

I already explained why it wasn't that, though, and you used that as an excuse. It was clearly in a direct response to them speaking like they're night actions are going to have any effect. The fact that you push this further even though it is proven incorrect shows why you are scum fabricating a case and holding onto it despite it being proven wrong.

Like, you literally just stated the exact same thing that I just defended against.

And you are right. I am informed. We are all informed. Perks of an open setup.

Sure, but you lasted up until, what Day 5? Day 6? Of an incredibly drawn out ScumBoon game.

Also, it's not like we hadn't played prior to that, meaning I do in fact know your meta and when you are not town. You are not town here. I will literally post a video of me eating my own shoe if I am wrong on this.

FL

UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

honestly.

this doesn't look like Morality/Boon's scum game. I have been in one game with him, and he was scum, and this seems nothing like it....it is also fair to mention he wasn't voting porkens which makes me think he is town
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No point in arguing with scum any further.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:43 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1410, UC Voyager wrote:honestly.

this doesn't look like Morality/Boon's scum game. I have been in one game with him, and he was scum, and this seems nothing like it....it is also fair to mention he wasn't voting porkens which makes me think he is town
Was he Morality or Boon in that game?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:45 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 1412, Chip Butty wrote:

Boon. He was one of my highest scum reads. It wouldn't matter because it was sub4hire who killed me....not boon....
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Flairs »

Vote Count 2.7

UnaBombaH (4): wavemode, UC Voyager, Rhah, CheekyTeeky
L-2

Morality (2): Vanderscamp, Lil Uzi Vertz
wavemode (1): necro
necro (1): LoudmouthLee
Rhah (1): UnaBombaH
Lil Uzi Vert (1): Morality

Not voting (1): Chip Butty

With 11 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.
wavemode has been prodded.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2017-10-29 17:00:00).
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Rhah »

Are we gonna flip this lynch or what
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Okay, I'm townreading everybody on UnaH's wagon. Not 100% sure but more sure than the other wagons. Can go to L-1.

VOTE: UnaH
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1413, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1412, Chip Butty wrote:

Boon. He was one of my highest scum reads. It wouldn't matter because it was sub4hire who killed me....not boon....
I asked because he consciously plays differently in his various accounts. So a playstyle comparison between Boon in one game and Morality in another might not mean much.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Need to read through the Morality-LUV thing again before deciding between them.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:57 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1415, Rhah wrote:Are we gonna flip this lynch or what
This is still just BS.. :facepalm:

And what grinds my gears is that at least one town has misread me, likely one other than Cheeky too.
Boon can correctly read me, but I have no idea whether he is town or not.
So if I'm flipped, he is wagoned tomorrow for "knowing Unas alignment" (= scum!Morality.)
People will just ride their waves with the notion that "Una was lynchbait" and continue on.
And scum snowballs from there, and I get another loss under my belt.. :lol:

Why can't people see the track we are on?
This feels so much like a scum orchestrated situation, that it pains me to see how deeply Rhah is townread vs how strongly I am scumread.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Chip Butty »

UNVOTE:

Wanna think about this some more.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Rhah »

what of that AtE is even worth responding to? like you create a preflip that no one has even mentioned and then despair some more, then go on to say something like, how, i'm scum and clearly pocketing everyone, not once have you provided reasons to back up your read? one can only infer it exists because I scumread you. Chip is probably mafia too, so I'm not surprised.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Rhah »

If you're upset about me being townread maybe say a fucking reason why I'm scum.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Rhah »

I mean your entire wagon probably jumps ship when Morality creates a towncase on you anyway, lol. Don't see why you're worried.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Chip Butty »

It reminded me of Open 698, which UnaH and me finished recently. UnaH was town and looking like he could get lynched both d1 and d2. I want to read over what UnaH had to say there, and how he said it. Anyone else can do that too, if they choose.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”