Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 397, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Chisa - I'll get to you in a little bit.

I'm Boonskiies, Comm.
Why did you out your alt?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I plan on speaking about Lucca more when I feel like sitting down and analyzing. Got a lot of mafia going around right now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 400, Quick wrote:

I'm Boonskiies, Comm.
It's already been outed on site before. I actively play different throughout my accounts, with different playstyles.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 402, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I'm Boonskiies, Comm.
It's already been outed on site before. I actively play different throughout my accounts, with different playstyles.
Its about the avatars isn't it?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 403, Quick wrote:
In post 402, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I'm Boonskiies, Comm.
Its about the avatars isn't it?
Yeah. I think the avatar drastically changes how my play is perceived, lol.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 347, lucca261 wrote:
Fial:
- expected more from the Fial return. more in depth reads, as he did for Jamie, instead of just naked reads.
In post 360, lucca261 wrote:
In post 354, Jamiet99uk wrote:@Lucca: Tell me more about naked votes and why you like them?
it's quick and it creates content. sometimes you can even apply pressure with them. what's not to like?
Maybe you can tell us why you like naked votes but not naked reads? Another player has replaced in since my last post. Seems like a backward noob. One who might help crack the case if his heart is pure. Now how do you feel about that slot?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Time to finally catch up.
In post 336, CommKnight wrote:
In post 246, CommKnight wrote:Maki Harukawa
Vadim

Lalendra
Awoo
Epic Fial

Gut is telling me that 2/4 of the above are scum. The other remains in the ones not on this list.

VOTE: Awoo

Your comments thus far have been bugging something in the back of my head. I can't quite place it but I know it's usually right.
With Awoo dealt with and now off my list.

VOTE: Maki Harukawa

Wanna fight?
Why do you feel the need to fight?
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

@Awoo
I don't think Len is scum because of tone and the stances she is taking I feel it's a bit extra if she's scum here
In post 347, lucca261 wrote:hey, Maki, you wanted a readslist from me. what's your reaction to my readlist? seems scummy for you to ask for a readslist, and then ignore when I answer you.
If you would have seen my lastest post I wasn't here to answer your readslist I agree with a lot of your reads but disagree on Quick being town I want to see more from you you feel really lamist atm
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: Cheeky
I have a lot of townreads and I think this is where I wanna vote right now I prob should've not tried to catch up at 4am when my brain feels like jello and words blend together but whatever if you got questions go ahead and ask em
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 408, Maki Harukawa wrote:VOTE: Cheeky
I have a lot of townreads and I think this is where I wanna vote right now I prob should've not tried to catch up at 4am when my brain feels like jello and words blend together but whatever if you got questions go ahead and ask em
What changed? I saw in your ISO you really only had like 1 post from Cheeky quoted and it was from the beginning of the game. Basically, I am Town reading you and Scum reading Cheeky and I'm trying to figure out why you switched to cheeky.
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:14 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

Excellent.

The reaction to my challenge to CommKnight was very interesting. Everyone who said it was a bad idea is entirely correct. Of course I don't want CommKnight to commit to suiciding if he's town and gets his D1 read wrong. That would be a waste.

My intention in proposing this apparently mad idea was twofold. First of all, to dissuade CommKnight from being too cocky about his gut, and anyone else from just slavishly following him. Secondly, I wanted too see people's reactions. I'm going to spend some time assessing those later today.

For the record I do stand by my assertion that a VT should not be afraid to die. A VT dying is not as good as scum dying, for sure - but it's way better than a PR dying. Plus, flips are informative. A lot of people have interacted with me today and if I died, those interactions could provide many clues.

That said, all things considered I'd prefer to stay alive, and I'm definitely town, so if you've got a good scumread, go for them - and tell us why. It's time to start bringing this phase home, my fellow townsfolk.
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

* to see people's reactions (not "too").
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:24 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

##CALL GM - can we get a vote count please?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:01 am

Post by Quick »

In post 410, Jamiet99uk wrote:Excellent.

The reaction to my challenge to CommKnight was very interesting. Everyone who said it was a bad idea is entirely correct. Of course I don't want CommKnight to commit to suiciding if he's town and gets his D1 read wrong. That would be a waste.

My intention in proposing this apparently mad idea was twofold. First of all, to dissuade CommKnight from being too cocky about his gut, and anyone else from just slavishly following him. Secondly, I wanted too see people's reactions. I'm going to spend some time assessing those later today.

For the record I do stand by my assertion that a VT should not be afraid to die. A VT dying is not as good as scum dying, for sure - but it's way better than a PR dying. Plus, flips are informative. A lot of people have interacted with me today and if I died, those interactions could provide many clues.

That said, all things considered I'd prefer to stay alive, and I'm definitely town, so if you've got a good scumread, go for them - and tell us why. It's time to start bringing this phase home, my fellow townsfolk.
So... was that thing where you told people not to lynch the masons the same type of thing?
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:09 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

In post 413, Quick wrote:

So... was that thing where you told people not to lynch the masons the same type of thing?

Erm, no. It was something else. I don't wish to discuss that at the moment.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 409, Quick wrote:
What changed? I saw in your ISO you really only had like 1 post from Cheeky quoted and it was from the beginning of the game. Basically, I am Town reading you and Scum reading Cheeky and I'm trying to figure out why you switched to cheeky.
It was more what others did then Cheeky herself now consider everyone starts at 50 rating and goes up and down based on towny/scummy I had her as an early scumread and I have townreads on a lot of other people that are not her and the few other scumreads I do have I would feel less confident on.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Quick »

In post 415, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 409, Quick wrote:
It was more what others did then Cheeky herself now consider everyone starts at 50 rating and goes up and down based on towny/scummy I had her as an early scumread and I have townreads on a lot of other people that are not her and the few other scumreads I do have I would feel less confident on.
Hmm... OK.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 378, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 311, Lalendra wrote:I am TRing Quick but holy hell, Comm is convincing. I'm currently thinking Quick v Comm is TvT.
Mixed in with the disappointment AtE comment, and someone explaining they thought she plays like a scum IC, I tend to want to lean scum here. You remind me of a less analytical Cabd, which means I’m likely to scum read you no matter what, so I’ll have to wait for further things and use logic here over gut/tone.
Honestly I didn't respond to the scum IC comment because I need to research that more, I literally didn't know IC was not a town-only role.

1) Not sure if I believe this was all a ploy, or if this is backpedaling and "I MEANT TO DO THAT."
2) Remember how we were trying not to out the masons? Saying you're VT is narrowing the pool. We already talked about this. Stahp.
3) "I'm definitely town, fellow townsfolk" is the most LAMIST post I've ever seen.
In post 412, Jamiet99uk wrote:##CALL GM - can we get a vote count please?
1) Better results if you actually follow the instructions and use "@Mod"
2) Mod already said VC was not incoming as they'll be busy.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Awoo »

LOL scum Innocent Child

No, like in a newbie game, a scum Inexperience Challenged, who just sits back and explains things to the noobs forever.
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

Haha... presumably a scum IC would have a one-shot power where they could get the GM to confirm that they are 100% scum. That should be called Guilty Child.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Awoo »

haha stop posting stuff like that
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

In post 417, Lalendra wrote:

1) Not sure if I believe this was all a ploy, or if this is backpedaling and "I MEANT TO DO THAT."
2) Remember how we were trying not to out the masons? Saying you're VT is narrowing the pool. We already talked about this. Stahp.
3) "I'm definitely town, fellow townsfolk" is the most LAMIST post I've ever seen.

I'm not trying to out the Masons or narrow the pool. Maybe you are.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 418, Awoo wrote:LOL scum Innocent Child

No, like in a newbie game, a scum Inexperience Challenged, who just sits back and explains things to the noobs forever.
OHHHHH

Okay yeah, I've definitely done that lol. That's not this game though.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 421, Jamiet99uk wrote:I'm not trying to out the Masons or narrow the pool. Maybe you are.
What? Your defense for saying you were okay with being lynched was that a "VT should not be afraid to die, even though a VT dying isn't as good as scum dying," etc. So you are implying, if not flat out saying, that you are VT, which helps scum to narrow the pool of potential masons.

Either you are not as experienced on other sites as you say and are clumsily trying to cover your tracks, or you are intentionally gaslighting with your "maybe you are" comments when you get caught pulling this crap which would make you super scummy.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Lalendra »

To make it clear, I'm leaning toward the latter, which is why I'm still voting you, and think others should do the same.

Return to “Completed Open Games”