lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:01 am

Post by lucca261 »

V/LA for the next 2 days

when I get back, that big post by flavor on me should be done.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Quick »

In post 499, Maki Harukawa wrote:You know when I saw Awoo's post I was like *perks eyebrow* myself but I think it's so honest that scum doesn't need to say a line like that I don't think scum Awoo looks at that post and clicks submit
So too Scummy to be Scum is what you are thinking?

Resistance #1.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:05 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 501, Quick wrote:
In post 499, Maki Harukawa wrote:You know when I saw Awoo's post I was like *perks eyebrow* myself but I think it's so honest that scum doesn't need to say a line like that I don't think scum Awoo looks at that post and clicks submit
So too Scummy to be Scum is what you are thinking?

Resistance #1.
no, too scummy to be scum isn't what she's saying. she's saying it appears to be not concerned enough about appearances to be scum. at least, that's how i interpreted it.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I just don't see why Awoo makes that post as scum. It feels honest and real.

Awoo could've just said they sr Jamie for Reason A and Reason B instead they made
that

Pedit: north I see you moved your vote what's your read on me?
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Quick »

Well, Awoo has been voted before, but IIRC, the wagon never really took off. I find that a bit suspect, but its not like hard evidence or anything. I am also starting to TR Jamie, which is why move my vote onto Awoo.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

So if I voted Jamie you'd vote me is the logic I am getting from all this.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Quick »

In post 505, Maki Harukawa wrote:So if I voted Jamie you'd vote me is the logic I am getting from all this.
Uh... No? where did I even imply that? I don't do pre-flip except to say who ISN'T teamed as group Scum. That would be pre-flip to me. I tend to read people in isolation of other people, even mostly after a Scum flip.

I just made the comment about resistance because that is something I have seen be accurate. To me, its similar to when its close to EOD and there are people that are not voting.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Awoo »

You know, I just taking a shower and I was thinking to myself "Wait a minute, in hindsight that post I just made was antitown as hell. How did no one vote me for it?"

[unv][/unv] let me read for a sec before I vote again
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Awoo »

UNVOTE: oof
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 504, Quick wrote:I am also starting to TR Jamie, which is why move my vote onto Awoo.
Sorry I forgot you were voting Jamie I took this as you saying "if you vote my tr you're scummy"
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Quick »

In post 509, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 504, Quick wrote:I am also starting to TR Jamie, which is why move my vote onto Awoo.
Sorry I forgot you were voting Jamie I took this as you saying "if you vote my tr you're scummy"
Nope, I pretty much never operate that way, as Town or Scum. People have different reads and that is perfectly normal.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Glad we agree.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: Quick Nope, votes on my wagon look good. Except for quick. 344 was just a wagon building vote. Your vote on me is just a wagon building vote. is weak reasoning for joining the wagon. Like the other guy said, it's a weak hypothetical that relies on... what? I like him for scum here.

You vote him since his content is not deep enough but he's pretty town though? voting, pressuring for good reasons. I was just despairing in my post over jamie being doomed not to live to endgame because of silly/annoying things he does and that town won't look past that. But we can though, you know? So I'm happy I made that post.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Quick »

In post 512, Awoo wrote:VOTE: Quick Nope, votes on my wagon look good. Except for quick. 344 was just a wagon building vote. Your vote on me is just a wagon building vote. is weak reasoning for joining the wagon. Like the other guy said, it's a weak hypothetical that relies on... what? I like him for scum here.

You vote him since his content is not deep enough but he's pretty town though? voting, pressuring for good reasons. I was just despairing in my post over jamie being doomed not to live to endgame because of silly/annoying things he does and that town won't look past that. But we can though, you know? So I'm happy I made that post.
First, I am not going to explain my Town read on Jamie, I'm just not. Second, I did actually state that I thought your post when you voted Jamie was all kinds of wrong. I aslo stated a reason the other people didn't. But others saw that post was bad as well, so if anything, I was just agreeing with my previous post by voting for you.

Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Awoo »

Cheeky is there a reason you didn't vote me in ?

...and then you call me VS you TvT in . Not to mention your accusation in makes absolutely no sense. You're all over the place, my dude.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Lalendra »

Sigh. I really don't want to townread Jamie after all that, but UNVOTE:

I already had some doubt, and his last few posts felt very Towny to me. And now I'm back at square one.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Torque »

Votecount 1.7

Jamiet99uk (2): Aubrey, CommKnight
Awoo (3): northsidegal, Jamiet99uk, Quick

CheekyTeeky (2): lucca261, Maki Harukawa
CommKnight (1): Chisa Yukizome
Quick (2): CheekyTeeky, Awoo
lucca261 (1): Flavor Leaf

Not voting: Epic Fial, Lalendra

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2017-11-03 10:00:00)
[/color]
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Epic Fial »

That reminds me...

VOTE: CommKnight

Rationale to follow
when I think of it
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:26 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 514, Awoo wrote:Cheeky is there a reason you didn't vote me in ?

...and then you call me VS you TvT in . Not to mention your accusation in makes absolutely no sense. You're all over the place, my dude.
I said that post was scummy as hell not you're scum. That's a suicide post if you are. Main reason I townread you is because of your response to my meta argument. Scum don't say "don't townread me" lol. Yes I am all over the place I'm in too many games :/ but I don't want to replace and be that guy. I think 3 should be my limit.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Quick »

In post 518, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 514, Awoo wrote:Cheeky is there a reason you didn't vote me in ?

I said that post was scummy as hell not you're scum. That's a suicide post if you are. Main reason I townread you is because of your response to my meta argument. Scum don't say "don't townread me" lol. Yes I am all over the place I'm in too many games :/ but I don't want to replace and be that guy. I think 3 should be my limit.
Yo,
In post 495, Quick wrote:
In post 459, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ok up to page 13

Reads to that point are:

Awoo, Jamie, Comm
NSG, Aubrey, Chisa
Fial, Assemble,
Quick, Maki, Lalendra, Lucca

VOTE: Quick
Why are you Scum reading me? Why did you pick me out of the other Scum reads you have? Why not vote with Jamie, your Town read and vote Lalendra?

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:42 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

You're the one who is ringing alarm bells through my catch up. I noticed you jumped on my wagon agreeing with everyone instead of creating your own argument. I already said it looked like you're cruising through the game and I'm not super convinced you're town by your line of questionning here either. Why would I vote with a town read? One of my town reads is voting my other town read lol. I will go into more detail on my reads at some point. Sorry I keep putting it off, I've been super useless this game.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Quick »

In post 520, CheekyTeeky wrote:You're the one who is ringing alarm bells through my catch up. I noticed you jumped on my wagon agreeing with everyone instead of creating your own argument. I already said it looked like you're cruising through the game and I'm not super convinced you're town by your line of questionning here either. Why would I vote with a town read? One of my town reads is voting my other town read lol. I will go into more detail on my reads at some point. Sorry I keep putting it off, I've been super useless this game.
What are you even talking about? Why do people keep saying I am voting for people without my own reasoning when I most certainly am.

northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:26 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 521, Quick wrote:
In post 520, CheekyTeeky wrote:You're the one who is ringing alarm bells through my catch up. I noticed you jumped on my wagon agreeing with everyone instead of creating your own argument. I already said it looked like you're cruising through the game and I'm not super convinced you're town by your line of questionning here either. Why would I vote with a town read? One of my town reads is voting my other town read lol. I will go into more detail on my reads at some point. Sorry I keep putting it off, I've been super useless this game.
What are you even talking about? Why do people keep saying I am voting for people without my own reasoning when I most certainly am.
perhaps you're not doing a good enough job of making that clear. i thought your vote in was just sheeping me. if you had your own reasons for it i didn't really pick up on them.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Awoo »

Okay, but really cheeky,
Do scum really not say "don't townread me"? That's reaaaaly not that hard to fake, considering the result I got out of it.

When you say my post is scummy as hell, ok you're not wrong, but what do you really mean by it if you're townreading me? What does this add to the game? This just reads like you have are looking at the game through an informed point of view to me. See this post in here for an example of what I mean. (taken from my scumgame, you were there ;))

For the record my vote on jamie wasn't supposed to be a reaction test, just a classic LapseInJudgement (TM)

VOTE: Cheeky
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 522, northsidegal wrote:
In post 521, Quick wrote:
perhaps you're not doing a good enough job of making that clear. i thought your vote in was just sheeping me. if you had your own reasons for it i didn't really pick up on them.
Than you missed the post
directly above yours

My reason was that Awoo was advocating a PL on someone who in my mind is clearly Town.

Return to “Completed Open Games”