Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Almost50 is town no matter how strange his conclusions are. I understand what he's trying to go for (I think) I just disagree and I don't like north s vote going on him it's strange to me. Part of me wanted to get nkd out of boredom but I'll stick around. I don't really enjoy transcend but I never do. I think we should look elsewhere like here
VOTE: pm
I like nothing from this slot no effort to engage and is sheeping a transcend read. I want this lynched over shot
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 201, Maki Harukawa wrote:Almost50 is town no matter how strange his conclusions are. I understand what he's trying to go for (I think) I just disagree and I don't like north s vote going on him it's strange to me. Part of me wanted to get nkd out of boredom but I'll stick around. I don't really enjoy transcend but I never do. I think we should look elsewhere like here
I like nothing from this slot no effort to engage and is sheeping a transcend read. I want this lynched over shot
Are you trying to deflect from Transcend or something?
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Gödel »

prodge will post tomorrow sorry
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

So...Ill post some thoughts after the back and forth tomorrow
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 200, Transcend wrote:point out what's fake about my development lol
Sorry, but I can hardly detect "development" in your one-word posts. Maybe when you start to do one-liners.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Transcend »

Lol fuak off
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:41 am

Post by UC Voyager »

i need to read the thread
so...i don't get enough sleep
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 196, Almost50 wrote:So you low activity players and you don't want to consume the effort in trying to get then to be more active. Tell me how are you going to get reads on said "chronic lurkers" as you put it. Like, let's consider all possibilities:

a- I get lynched and I flip Town. What next?
b- I get lynched and I flip Mafia. Who's my partner?
c- I get lynched and I flip the SK. Who are the Mafia?
d1- You fail to lynch me. Who's your alternative?
d2- Same as a, b & c replacing the "I" with "they" (and the "my" with "their").

I mean, that's exactly what I'm saying, You are engaging the one who doesn't need to be stimulated to post more, and ignoring those who do.
Let's go ahead and replace with with Trans.

a. If Trans flips Town, then I don't know. Trans has used this strategy for scum far too much for me to feel even remotely justified in saying he's town, but if he is, then he's pulling off quite the gambit.

b. If Trans flips Mafia, then looking back on this day in hindsight will make things a lot easier to deduct, but my prediction is on UC, more than likely.

c. If Trans is SK, then all we can do is look forward into the future and figure things out from there, as any allegiance with Trans would be nonexistent.

d1. If we fail to lynch Trans, not sure about any alternatives, but Trans is the best lynch at the moment.

d2. On this day, we'll look into everything that occurred within the game day as evidence.

Now, speaking of votes...
Maki Harukawa wrote: VOTE: pm
Funny how you put that. I am actually the one that pointed out what was going on with Trans. The following two are going to be based on what the vote count was last.

The first vote was from Elmo and it was in response to the "rv ends now" post, and has since not followed it up with any reasoning for the lynch outside of that.

The second vote comes from Almost50 which started as an RV, but I will admit a good majority of what he's said is similar to what I said in my first major post against Trans. However, I was the first one to point it out in THIS game. And... speaking of.
In post 110, Gödel wrote: @PM do you have some game numbers to back that up? the whole transcend troll scum thing
Actually, I do have a game which meets this criteria, one that I played in and died on Night 1, but at the same time, Trans was Mafia in this game, pulling the exact same strategy as he is now.

(Evidence: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=72014&user_select[]=27478) 710 posts, with so many of them not being of any substance whatsoever. Ends up being part of one of the 2 scum teams in that game.

(Evidence: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=72198&user_select[]=27478) 84 posts, with a lot of them not having too much substance. He ends up being a part of the Mafia team, in a Werewolf/Mafia tie.

And this isn't restricted to these games either. His profile shows SO many games that he's played with this exact strategy, AND he ends up as Mafia with this strategy.

THAT is why I do not trust Trans in this game. He is pulling out the same strategy as before, and it is a scumtell. In short,
Transcend is scum, period.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Keychain »

I'll respond to the above once I've got enough energy to check the sources. Incidentally, using square brackets in URLs seems to break the link.

In post 201, Maki Harukawa wrote:Almost50 is town no matter how strange his conclusions are. I understand what he's trying to go for (I think) I just disagree and I don't like north s vote going on him it's strange to me. Part of me wanted to get nkd out of boredom but I'll stick around. I don't really enjoy transcend but I never do. I think we should look elsewhere like here
The back and forth between them made me more sure on A50 scum and North town and I'm not sure how you came out thinking the opposite, can you explain to me?

In post 182, Almost50 wrote:Little lady (judging by the avatar no more)
This patronising comment was unnecessary as any alignment, thanks.

Gödel wrote:prodge will post tomorrow sorry
I'm on the edge of my seat :]
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 209, Keychain wrote:
In post 182, Almost50 wrote:Little lady (judging by the avatar no more)
This patronising comment was unnecessary as any alignment, thanks.
my family members actually call me little lady a lot, so it was a little weird to hear from someone while playing mafia.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Keychain »

Yeah I didn't know how you felt about it, but I knew I would have been deeply annoyed (in a non-game kind of way) to have been referred to like that in this context so I figured I'd say something.

What is your current read on UCV?
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by northsidegal »

thanks! ucv hasn't said much since the initial stages of the game, so probably a null/scum lean given what i said initially. still not sure if i buy the "how long is rvs" question, but i need more from the slot to even have a chance at sorting it.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

i am still waiting for there to be stuff to make a good post out of.

currently
everyone is either shitposting, or isn't posting....making it super hard to make a read
so...i don't get enough sleep
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by northsidegal »

the last page or two is mostly filled with content. any comments on that whole exchange?
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

I definitely believe the read on Transcend, as I was also in the game PMysterious linked (in fact, my slot was the guy that shot PM and then helped lynch Trans).
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Transcend »

Ego man
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

will post sometime later
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Gödel »

here now catching up and commenting
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Gödel »

starting from my last real post and commenting, if you missed something addressed to me before then please rudely point it out to me.
In post 112, Keychain wrote:I disagree. Went nought to sixty on the rage a bit quick and he seems to be overexplaining. I didn't consider the cannibal mechanic to be so standout that it would be possible to see it in player behaviour, therefore I'm sceptical of looking for cannibals instead of scum.
North's was pretty good though. I like Maki for town so far as well.

In post 110, Gödel wrote:
In post 83, Keychain wrote:
Gödel wrote:Just from a quick skim of some players posts is this a correct assumption a couple of you guys have played with UCV and you though he was trying to play a newbie card to explain any mistakes he makes? and that is why you are now voting for him?
"a couple of you guys" is very indirect. Who are you talking about?
As stated by someone else yes it was the people voting for him and attacking him for his statement. (so that is assmeble, north, PMysterious, and Almost50, i looked it up before I posted) The reason for asking indirectly is was that I was too lazy to go back and reread the thread to get the names, sorry.

also it seems we have 2 trolls in the thread transcend and not mafia

@PM do you have some game numbers to back that up? the whole transcend troll scum thing
But what purpose did your question serve? You seem to be keeping back a bit, both in the question itself and how you asked it. You haven't really given any indication of any reads so far.
This will make me seem scummy but I was trying to find a way to enter the game, i had problems connecting to the rest of you guys(or maybe that was just me) and i tried to insert myself in the game so I could participate
In post 113, Transcend wrote:I'm not a troll
you where(maybe still are need to read more to comment)okay maybe not anymore though i stand by NM. Is this Nm normal style of playing?
In post 129, Almost50 wrote:
In post 110, Gödel wrote:
In post 83, Keychain wrote:
Gödel wrote:Just from a quick skim of some players posts
is this a correct assumption a couple of you guys have played with UCV
and you though he was trying to play a newbie card to explain any mistakes he makes? and that is why you are now voting for him?
"a couple of you guys" is very indirect. Who are you talking about?
As stated by someone else yes it was the people voting for him and attacking him for his statement. (so that is assmeble, north, PMysterious,
and Almost50
, i looked it up before I posted) The reason for asking indirectly is was that I was too lazy to go back and reread the thread to get the names, sorry.

also it seems we have 2 trolls in the thread transcend and not mafia

@PM do you have some game numbers to back that up? the whole transcend troll scum thing
I didn't thinl you were referring to me too with this, as I already said:
In post 49, Almost50 wrote:and to add the possibility that it just might be a play style (I don't know him and never played with him before)
I lumped you in there cus of your post since you said you would vote for voyager(or atleast thats the way it came across to me)

It almost seems like Almost50 is fishing for the vig to out himself, why would you constantly call out the vig?(like you iso matched vig 23 times)

almost50 do you think north is scum?

north do you disagree with PM and almost50 on their read on transcend?
In post 209, Keychain wrote:
Gödel wrote:prodge will post tomorrow sorry
I'm on the edge of my seat :]
sorry i think this post will be a bit of a disappointment.

Considering that now Almost50, PM, and Assemblerotws all agree that transcend is playing as scum is there anything you can say in your defense transcend?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 219, Gödel wrote:north do you disagree with PM and almost50 on their read on transcend?
i can't really read him yet. i liked how his iso seemed to pick up in content and scumhunting around the middle, but it seems to be dipping back down again.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Gödel »

In post 220, northsidegal wrote:
In post 219, Gödel wrote:north do you disagree with PM and almost50 on their read on transcend?
i can't really read him yet. i liked how his iso seemed to pick up in content and scumhunting around the middle, but it seems to be dipping back down again.
but if you have 3 independent players telling you that this how trans plays as scum that doesn't sway the opinion?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 221, Gödel wrote:
but if you have 3 independent players telling you that this how trans plays as scum that doesn't sway the opinion?
what makes their assessment more accurate than my own? yes, their experience with transcend lends them credibility, but there's no real reason for me to place blind faith in what they say. i'd prefer to come to my own conclusion - i'm not really one to sheep others' reads.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by northsidegal »

also, so funny of you to say three "independent" players in a game of mafia.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Gödel »

In post 222, northsidegal wrote:
In post 221, Gödel wrote:
what makes their assessment more accurate than my own? yes, their experience with transcend lends them credibility, but there's no real reason for me to place blind faith in what they say. i'd prefer to come to my own conclusion - i'm not really one to sheep others' reads.
to me personally if 1 person says something about someones meta I am doubtful, if a second person mentions it, i am intrigued, 3 people isn't something I have experienced before but it makes me look at them more closely and question them. the question was mainly there so that maybe you would also consider other alternatives than almost50 since it seemed that you where tunneling a bit.

pedit: I said independent since it wasn't really prompted to be confirmed, Almost50 name dropping could sort off be seen as a hint that it needs to be confirmed but not really.

Return to “Completed Open Games”