Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1573, Boonskiies wrote:Also, LQ slipped over the fact that scum’s kill was missing too, and we already had a doctor flip, so town likely doesn’t have anyway to block kills other wise, so traitor fits in that case
to explain
the missing no kill, alongside a Roleblock on LQ.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1575, Havo wrote:
In post 1573, Boonskiies wrote:Also, LQ slipped over the fact that scum’s kill was missing too, and we already had a doctor flip, so town likely doesn’t have anyway to block kills other wise, so traitor fits in that case
to explain
Nope
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

My reasoning for it LQ is simply paranoia and you claiming to have targeted Boon. I think traitor is more likely to be bulletproof than not to be a bit forgiving to scum in case they hit them. A world where you were role blocked is probably more likely here but I have doubts based on my recent experience with the NRG and because I know I’m town, I lean town on schadd, and for me to believe that tchill decided to fake-claim miller as scum narrows it down to a group of players that I don’t feel make sense together as a team.

I honestly didn’t think of it that way though. I don’t think traitor is a liability. The role makes it harder on town to tie scum together by association and also allows for scum to win the game a day sooner.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1573, Boonskiies wrote:Also, LQ slipped over the fact that scum’s kill was missing too, and we already had a doctor flip, so town likely doesn’t have anyway to block kills other wise, so traitor fits in that case to explain the missing no kill, alongside a Roleblock on LQ.
This effectively proves that I can’t be scum bp unless I’m the traitor, which contradicts LQ’s reasoning.

But yeah, I’m probably blacklisting LQ after this game. He doesn’t even attempt to understand things. I can handle tunneling town, which is why I’m fine with players like Mulch and WhyMafia, but when they continuously go back and forth and don’t even consider elsewise, it’s not okay. It’s why I blacklisted RC for a long time. Every single game no matter what he would death tunnel me. Generally he can’t get me lynched, but nonetheless, every single time he did it, I was town. He never failed to death tunnel me. I played with him on an alt, and he said I was his hero because I was game solving, proving that he just had a death tunnel out for me, subconsciously.

I don’t tolerate that kind of thing.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1576, Havo wrote:
In post 1575, Havo wrote:
to explain
Nope
Terrible, and is t really anything to nope.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why would scum go out of their way to explain the no kill in this scenario Boon?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1580, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why would scum go out of their way to explain the no kill in this scenario Boon?
Exactly. I’m the one explaining the no kill in this scenario.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Then why you’re accusing me of doing it?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1582, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Then why you’re accusing me of doing it?
I’m not. I’m stating that there was no reason to assume traitor there without there actually being a traitor.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

To be fair, LQ might be skewing my ability to game solve.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

But I stand by my 2/3 statement.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like, I’m not having fun with this game. LQ should know by now how to play. He has a 2015 join date, and that’s ridiculous that even new players have a grasp on things better than he does.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No but I think traitors are often more likely to be bulletproof than a regular mafia PR.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1587, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No but I think traitors are often more likely to be bulletproof than a regular mafia PR.
And in normals, that’s not recruitable, so it could technically be a protection. I still think you staying that points to scum, but I do understand the point you’re making.

If you’re town, get LQ to stop being ignorant. I can no longer read anything he does, or I’m not going to be able to stay in this game. I can get extremely toxic, and I’ve been actively trying not to the past few months.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1588, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1587, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No but I think traitors are often more likely to be bulletproof than a regular mafia PR.
And in normals, that’s not recruitable, so it could technically be a protection. I still think you staying that points to scum, but I do understand the point you’re making.

If you’re town, get LQ to stop being ignorant. I can no longer read anything he does, or I’m not going to be able to stay in this game. I can get extremely toxic, and I’ve been actively trying not to the past few months.
It can be recruitable if it’s a variant, which is what I stated earlier I thought it was.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1578, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1573, Boonskiies wrote:Also, LQ slipped over the fact that scum’s kill was missing too, and we already had a doctor flip, so town likely doesn’t have anyway to block kills other wise, so traitor fits in that case to explain the missing no kill, alongside a Roleblock on LQ.
This effectively proves that I can’t be scum bp unless I’m the traitor, which contradicts LQ’s reasoning.

But yeah, I’m probably blacklisting LQ after this game. He doesn’t even attempt to understand things. I can handle tunneling town, which is why I’m fine with players like Mulch and WhyMafia, but when they continuously go back and forth and don’t even consider elsewise, it’s not okay. It’s why I blacklisted RC for a long time. Every single game no matter what he would death tunnel me. Generally he can’t get me lynched, but nonetheless, every single time he did it, I was town. He never failed to death tunnel me. I played with him on an alt, and he said I was his hero because I was game solving, proving that he just had a death tunnel out for me, subconsciously.

I'm trying to understand why you say regular Scum could be BP.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Reason I say this is because in this position, scum benefits from LQ’s ignorance, and would take advantage of it.

I like to think my reads are correct, but it is actively known I’m better at figuring out who’s town, and then poe’ing Scum out, and LQ’s ignorance makes it harder for me to narrow down who’s down because all my energy and analysis goes into dealing with defending myself against ignorant pushes.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1590, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Don’t bother. This shows how ignorant you are and how much you don’t understand what was posted. I absolutely don’t think regular scum can be BP. I said, multiple times now, that LUV shouldn’t have assumed a BP traitor at all, and I feel there was no reason to state traitor from his perspective than just say bp. There was no reason to assume it was traitor. His defense was that bp traitor was more likely, but I’ve seen multiple scum bp before along with scum commuter, and I’ve never actually seen bp traitor.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

^ scum can be bp, not in this game, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Look at it from my perspective. I know I’m a vanilla cop. You shot at me. That means something stopped the action. Scum don’t have a protection alongside a blocking action considering you claimed a limited vigilante.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

you named two people who were in a vig pool, along with staying you’d go after Tchill. I didn’t get blocked. Your role was more of a threat than my role was to scum, so you got blocked. It’s quite simple...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Stating* you’d go after Tchill if acid flipped town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Your last reads list was so good, I don’t understand.

Like, if I’m scum, who are my partners? I could see someone saying Tchill, but other than, I really don’t think I make sense as partners with anyone.

You hate the self meta, but look at my scum games. I always make sure people are tied to me somehow for WIFOM reasonings to take townies down with me with my flip or save myself with their flips.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1592, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1590, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Don’t bother. This shows how ignorant you are and how much you don’t understand what was posted. I absolutely don’t think regular scum can be BP. I said, multiple times now, that LUV shouldn’t have assumed a BP traitor at all, and I feel there was no reason to state traitor from his perspective than just say bp. There was no reason to assume it was traitor. His defense was that bp traitor was more likely, but I’ve seen multiple scum bp before along with scum commuter, and I’ve never actually seen bp traitor.
Well, you are accusing me of not trying to understand something and then when I say what I am trying to understand you tell me not to bother.

You can't have it both ways Boon.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, you never answered the question of if we were in the future, and you knew I was town then, what should I have done differently? Because I feel there’s nothing I can do and it’s all on you to stop being stubborn. In hindsight, everything will be clear to you probably, but in hindsight doesn’t matter.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”