Aronis Adventures

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Aronis Adventures

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Aronis »

Okay this is gonna be some sort of text based adventure/rpg thing
Unlike my last it'll probably have some sort of backstory, but first somebody needs to pick what we're doing
I'm looking for like 3-5 players and I'm assuming felissan is a pre-/in, so 2-4 more
When/if you in, please indicate whether you want some character customization or if I shound just randomly do that and if you want a star wars/sci-fi related world or a medieval lotr/skyrim like world
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Aronis »

That's the max amount of people I'm taking
I'll do stuff when I get home
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Aronis »

Original Roll String: 1d3
1 3-Sided Dice: (3) = 3
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #12 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Aronis »

Okay, I'll let those of you who want character customization pick your race and gender
Here's a list: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Races
That being said, like if you wanna be a giant spider, that's also cool, so you're def not restricted to those ten. If you don't wanna pick, that's fine, I can randomize it/pick for you.
Then pick a starting location: WEST - CENTRAL - EAST
and then we'll get started
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #13 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Aronis »

Also, don't pay attention to those race stats thinking they'll matter, cause they probably won't
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #15 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Aronis »

Either way, idc.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #22 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Aronis »

Our skyrim-ish adventure begins!

WEST (TwoInAMillion, Inferno390, Gorny)You wake up and look around. You are currently laying on a mat in a small brown tent. You notice a set of red armor to your right. Through the small opening in the tent flaps you can catch a glimpse of the dark grey night sky. In addition to that you can hear the sound of water outside, but it's hard to tell where it's coming from as of this moment. Do you try to go back to sleep or do something else?

ENTER ACTION: ________

CENTRAL (Iprobablysuck)You wake up and look around. You are currently sitting on a hard stone floor leaning against a stone wall behind you. You're currently in a round structure, dimly lit by a torch on the wall across from you. You can see the dark grey night sky through the windows and doorway opposite you. There appears to be a stone staircase behind where you are rested and a set of yellow armor is laying next to you. Do you go back to sleep or find something more productive to do?

EAST (Shrek, Felissan)You wake up and look around. You are currently in a small brown tent bundled up with blankets trying to stay warm, but it isn't really working as the bitter cold still affects you. You're by yourself in the small tent, you notice a set of blue armor to your right. Through the small opening in the tent flaps you can catch a glimpse of the dark grey night sky. Do you try to go back to sleep despite the bitter cold or do something else?

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #24 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 23, TwoInAMillion wrote: How long have I been sleeping?

Does the water sound seem natural or otherwise?

Do I hear anything else unusual?
TwoInAMillionYou wonder how long you've been sleeping. You can't remember exactly, but you estimate you've gotten about six or seven hours of sleep.

You listen more closely to the sound of water. The water sounds seem natural, it sounds to be moving pretty slowly for the most part.

You then begin listening to the sounds of everything around you. You can hear the water faintly in the distance and all around you, you hear the sounds of things like birds and insects but that's it or is it? You begin to hear something a little unusual, off in the distance. You slowly begin to make out the sound of footsteps in the distance. They appear to be coming towards you by the sound of it.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #37 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 33, Inferno390 wrote:Wait, are TwoMillion, Gorny and I together or separated?
You are in separate tents, so you aren't right next to each other, but you are all in a close vicinity of each other.
In post 36, Gorny wrote:Am I enemies with anyone playing or are we all in separate adventures??
That depends. I can tell you that you are all in the same world with each other and so you can communicate with each other and your actions can influence each other. Whether or not you are enemies or friends depends on what actions you take. As it is right now, the western group and the eastern group are opposed to each other and one's overall success will only come with the others overall failure, but that could easily change depending on what you guys do and what paths you take. You are by no means forced to follow the storyline I have set out for you and there will be numerous opportunities at every corner to abandon this storyline and make your own story.

tl;dr: it's up to you.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #38 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 25, TwoInAMillion wrote: Do I have a weapon? If so I pull it out.

What are the politics of this region? Who are the bad guys and the good guys etc?

How many people do I estimate are in the approaching party?
TwoInAMillion, WESTYou don't have a weapon on your person, but there is a sword, shield, and dagger lying next to your armor set, so you grab the dagger since it would be the most suitable for the close quarters of your tent.

You are unaware of the politics of this region as your memory is still a bit hazy, perhaps exploring your surroundings could refresh your memory in some way. Looking at your armor you can see an insignia that suggests you are some kind of soldier, presumably fighting for what you would define as the "good guys."

The sound grows closer. Judging by the sound you estimate that one horse seems to be approaching.

In post 26, Shrek wrote: ACTION: Stand up and put the blue armor on. Walk outside and look around a bit.

Also close the damned tent flap so it doesn't have a gap
Shrek, EASTYou stand up and put your blue armor on, attaching the sword to your belt and tucking the dagger in your tunic. Then you strap the shield to your arm. You walk outside and look around. The first thing you notice stepping out of the tent is a brutal frosty wind and unfortunately your armor doesn't offer as much protection you'd like from it. Making sure the tent is securely closed. You move just outside your tent trampling on the snow covered ground and notice there are six other tents around yours. To your left you notice two people dressed similarly to you huddled around a fire, or well the remains of a fire.

In post 30, Iprobablysuck wrote:Get up, take Armor, put it on, and use the staircase.
Iprobablysuck, CENTRALYou stand up and put your yellow armor on, attaching the sword to your belt and tucking the dagger in your tunic. Then you strap the shield to your arm. You head up the staircase behind you to the next level. There's not much on the level: a few more windows, a couple bales of hay, and some archery equipment and targets. There's also another staircase leading upwards to what looks to be the towers roof.

In post 31, Gorny wrote:Get up, put on armor, leave tent.

Also feeling hungry.
In post 34, Gorny wrote:i think I'm going to treat this as if I was playing Shadowgate.

^Same question as Inferno.

*Goes back in tent and examines the floor and inside of tent for anything that may be found*
Gorny, WESTYou stand up and put your red armor on, attaching the sword to your belt and tucking the dagger in your tunic. Then you strap the shield to your arm. You head out of the tent for a second, but then turn around and head back inside to double check the floor and make sure you didn't leave anything. You didn't. You've collected all of your gear. All that remains is your sleeping mat.

In post 32, Inferno390 wrote:Wait, hold up, Gorny. Let's work as a team here.

We need to be careful, who knows what's outside.

I listen for the water and raise myself into a crouching position.
In post 35, Inferno390 wrote:I will also look around to see if there are any other items or weapons on the ground.
Inferno390, WESTYou raise yourself into a crouching position. You look around at the ground around you and see what you believe to be your gear strewn about: a sword, dagger, shield, red suit of armor, and an iron helmet.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #40 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 39, Gorny wrote:Go outside and check the general area around the tent, check the sound of the running water, while not getting too close.

Then stop and listen to my surroundings, and see if I can hear anything besides the sound of the water.
Gorny, WESTYou head outside and look around. You immediately identify the water in the form of a large lake off in the near distance. It looks to be off over a small cliff in the near distance. You also hear somebody approaching and are able to make out somebody riding towards you on a horse a short distance away. You also notice your tent is just one in a group of seven. Lastly you notice a man dressed similarly to you, but without a helmet pacing around your campsite a short distance away.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #44 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 43, Iprobablysuck wrote:Also, what is this central area? Is it neutral territory?
It is neutral at the moment. That being said, it could always change.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #46 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Aronis »

Inferno390 wrote:I grab all of my gear and put it on, then raise my sword and head outside cautiously.
Inferno390, WESTYou stand up and put your red armor on, attaching the sword to your belt and tucking the dagger in your tunic. Then you strap the shield to your arm. Then you head outside cautiously with your sword at the ready. You notice a few noteworthy things. You immediately identify the water in the form of a large lake off in the near distance. You hear somebody approaching and are able to make out somebody riding towards you on a horse a short distance away. You notice your tent is just one in a group of seven. Lastly you notice two human men dressed similarly to you in your campsite.

In post 42, Iprobablysuck wrote:Take Archery equipment and practice on the targets.
Iprobablysuck, CENTRALYou grab one of bows and a quiver of arrows, leaving two of each left for anybody else that might come along. Your quiver contains 12 arrows. You go to practice on the targets but quickly run into a problem. This area is way too small to be shooting arrows in. You're going to need to move somewhere more spacious if you want some legitimate practice.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #48 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 45, Gorny wrote:Move towards the man who's pacing while keeping an eye on the r8der.
Gorny, WESTYou head over towards the man pacing about the camp while watching the visitor approaching in the distance. You also notice a man dressed similarly to you appear from one of the tents.

The man pacing about stops and turns towards you as you approach. "Good morning, cadet!" he says "It's nice to see that there's somebody here that isn't sleeping in lazily."

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #50 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Aronis »

Pagetop!
In post 47, Iprobablysuck wrote:Go upstairs to the roof, and scan the surrounding area.
iprobablysuck, centralYou head up to the roof and look around at the surrounding area. You can see for quite a distance. The first thing that catches your eye is a large city and castle to the east of your tower. You also notice you are not alone. There is a man wearing similar armor to you standing at the other end of the tower looking down. He doesn't appear to have noticed you yet.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #52 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Aronis »

ALERT - WESTSomebody has arrived at the encampment.

In post 49, TwoInAMillion wrote:I hide in the bushes and try to identify the rider
TwoInAMillion, WESTYou sneak out of your tent and hide in the bushes, trying to identify the rider without him seeing you. The man rides into your camp and heads straight for the two men who were talking. His gear has a similar color scheme to yours, but he's helmetless and doesn't seem to be carrying as much gear. He heads for the other helmetless man in the camp who appears to be some sort of leader and engages him in conversation. You listen in on their conversation from your hidden vantage point.

"The traitor has escaped. The general has dispatched orders for all members of the Imperial Legion to return and prepare for battle. No specifics on what the mission is yet, but it sounds urgent and big. You and your men are to head back to the capital immediately." The visitor says.

A look of displeasure quickly forms on the leaders face. "Battle!?" he exclaims. "Prepare for battle? Does you have any idea who we're talking about? These cadets have barely been out here three days! They couldn't beat a skeever, let alone an actual soldier! If you put them out on the battle field they'll get slaughtered. What on earth are you thinking? I need more time."

"I'm just relaying orders, commander." The visitor responds. "You know I have no control over this. If you have no questions then I'll be on my way. I have more messages to deliver."

"Fine, fine. Go on your way." The leader mutters back, clearly dismayed by the current predicament.

In post 51, Shrek wrote:I'll sit down and attempt to make small talk with the people near the fire.

Also, try to get it started up again.
shrek - eastYou sit down near the dying fire. The soldier closest to you speaks up. "Are you doing alright? These winds are brutal."

As he's talking you grab a stick and start poking at the fire trying to get it going again.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #55 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 53, Gorny wrote:Did I hear anything the rider said? I'll ask everyone what's going on and how long they have been here.

Who's the traitor?

Also bring wood over by the fire.
Gorny - WESTYou were right next to the leader and heard their entire conversation clearly
Spoiler:
"The traitor has escaped. The general has dispatched orders for all members of the Imperial Legion to return and prepare for battle. No specifics on what the mission is yet, but it sounds urgent and big. You and your men are to head back to the capital immediately." The visitor says.

A look of displeasure quickly forms on the leaders face. "Battle!?" he exclaims. "Prepare for battle? Does you have any idea who we're talking about? These cadets have barely been out here three days! They couldn't beat a skeever, let alone an actual soldier! If you put them out on the battle field they'll get slaughtered. What on earth are you thinking? I need more time."

"I'm just relaying orders, commander." The visitor responds. "You know I have no control over this. If you have no questions then I'll be on my way. I have more messages to deliver."

"Fine, fine. Go on your way." The leader mutters back, clearly dismayed by the current predicament.

You plan to ask everyone what's going on and how long they've been here. You start off by asking the leader who had greeted you earlier.

"I imagine you got the gist of it. We've got to head back to the Castle. Apparently we're getting ready to see some action way too soon. Just keep your head about you and hopefully we can get through this alright. Firstly though, we need to pack up. No time for questions, I'll answer them on the way back to the castle. For now go down by the water, untie the mules, and bring them up here. I'll start packing up the camp."

Your camp doesn't have a fire, sorry i know that my starting scenario is weird. the temperature here is nice, so nobody felt like you needed one at the moment.

In post 54, TwoInAMillion wrote:Can I identify if we are on the same team? If not, do I have any reason to account for my lack of memory?
TwoInAMillion - WESTYou feel pretty confident that the people around you are allies of sorts or if nothing else, that they aren't going to try to kill you right this minute. You still can't remember much, but you can determine that you are all soldiers working towards the same goal together.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #61 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 56, Felissan wrote:I grab my gear, and go outside by the fire.
felissan - eastYou stand up and put your blue armor on, attaching the sword to your belt and tucking the dagger in your tunic. Then you strap the shield to your arm. You walk outside and look around. The first thing you notice stepping out of the tent is a brutal frosty wind and unfortunately your armor doesn't offer as much protection you'd like from it. You head over towards the fire where the three others are huddled. The person sitting on the far side of the fire silently acknowledges your presence, but the two people closest to you with their backs turned do not appear to notice you.

In post 57, Shrek wrote:ACTION: "I'm fine. What are we doing out here, anyway?" I ask.

I poke the fire a bit more and add some fuel. Get it going.

I fail to notice Felissan behind me.
shrek - east"Uhh, you know, training?" The soldier responds, his tone clearly indicating he finds that to be a silly question.

You poke the fire some more and go to add some fuel to get it going, but there is no fuel nearby. You'll need to go search and find some yourself if you want more fuel.

In post 58, Gorny wrote:Heads down towards the water, weapons and shield reads just in case.

I don't run straight up to the mules, I take my time and look around the area first
gorny - westYou head down towards the water. You head out of camp and down a windy path that leads you down the cliff and to the water level where you see two mules tied to a tree right next to the water. You notice they're hidden a way in a small cove of sorts. You inspect the area for safety and notice that it seems clear. There doesn't appear to be any threat looming at this time.

As you're inspecting the area, you notice a man dressed similarly to you approaching. He must've followed you down to the water. He asks what the rider was here for.

In post 59, Inferno390 wrote:I walk over to Gorny and ask what the rider was here for.
inferno390 - westYou follow the soldier down the short windy path to the area where the mules are located. He stops a short distance away from the mules and you approach him asking what the rider was here for.

In post 60, Iprobablysuck wrote:Ask the other man what the hell we're doing here.
iprobablysuck - central"Guarding the tower?" The man responds, clearly finding the question to be silly. But then he pauses and rethinks things before continuing, his tone more receptive to your questions. "You're the new one aren't you? Glad to see you found the archery gear." He gestures towards your quiver and bow. "It's still another hour until your shift. You should go set the targets up down there." He points towards a patch of grass below. "Get yourself some practice before you take over the watch. I imagine you haven't used a bow much."

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #66 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 62, Shrek wrote:ACTION: "It was a philosophical question." I reply, trying to recover.
I finally turn and notice Felissan.
shrek - eastThe man next to you chuckles. "Do I look like a philosopher to you?" I ain't read a book in my life. You'd be better off talking to the mages at the college about philosophy." He responds. "You into all that studying witchcraft nonsense?"

You notice Felissan approaching.

In post 63, Gorny wrote:Say something about there being a traitor about.

Also untie the mules and head back with them, handing one to the man that followed me.
gorny - westYou mention that there's a traitor about. As you untie the two mules and hand one to the soldier who followed you. Then you start heading back up the path to camp. The man asks if you know whether or not you're getting ready to go to war.

In post 64, Inferno390 wrote:I take the mule that Gorny gives me and follow him back up the path. I ask if he knows whether we will go into battle soon.
inferno390 - westHe responds to your earlier question by mentioning the existence of a traitor. You take the rope for one of the mules and follow Gorny back up the path towards the camp. You ask if he knows anything about a potential battle soon.

In post 65, Iprobablysuck wrote:Not wanting to piss off the guy who can probably kill me in one hit, I go down stairs, take the targets, and take them outside to practice archery. In the mean time, try to remember exactly what this tower is.
Iprobablysuck - CENTRALYou take the man's advice believing him to be much stronger than you. You head down and out of the tower, dragging one of the targets with you. You set it up down in the grassy field below. While you're setting it up you try to remember things. You recall the city you saw off in the distance being familiar, but you can't exactly place it. Based on your interactions you can deduce that you are a soldier or guard of some sort assigned to guard this tower from something. You also note that you're apparently new to the job.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #68 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 67, Gorny wrote:
In post 64, Inferno390 wrote:I take the mule that Gorny gives me and follow him back up the path. I ask if he knows whether we will go into battle soon.

Apparently there was a traitor amongst us and he (or she?) escaped. I don't know anything beyond that.

Might be a good idea to head back to camp, but stay alert.

*searches the mule I have for any items*
gorny - westYou reiterate the existence of a traitor and the traitor's escape, pointing out that's all you know. You suggest heading back to camp and continue on that way making sure to stay alert.

You inspect the mule for any items, but alas, it currently does not carry anything.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #73 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 69, Gorny wrote:Head back to camp with Inferno.

@Aronis, is the traitor an NOC5 element or possibly one of us playing? Where was the traitor held?
I'll respond to the actions when I get out of class.

The traitor referenced in that conversation is not one of you guys, i'll confirm that. The traitor also is not an immediate threat. Like the traitor isnt jumping out of the bushes to attack you. After that you just kinda have to figure it out by taking to people. This is a skyrim themed world, so with some research, it shouldnt be that hard to figure out who you are and the major person you'd view as a traitor.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #75 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Aronis »

Pagetop!

ALERT - WEST, CENTRAL, EASTThe sun is slowly starting to rise over the horizon.

In post 69, Gorny wrote:Head back to camp with Inferno.

@Aronis, is the traitor an NOC5 element or possibly one of us playing? Where was the traitor held?
In post 71, Gorny wrote:Also notices that EAST/WEST/CENTRAL aren't anywhere in sight of each other.
gorny - westYou head back to camp. You notice that there has been some serious work put in. Everybody is up and about now with the man you briefly talked to earlier ordering people around. The messenger who had arrived earlier is gone. The camp is slowly disappearing with half of the tents taken down and wrapped up. As you return, the leader of your group orders people to start loading the bundled up tents and stuff onto the mules. You're getting ready to move out.

You notice that you are nowhere in sight of any other camps or towers at the moment.

In post 70, Iprobablysuck wrote:Practice Archery using the targets.
iprobablysuck - centralAfter setting up the targets, you walk back a distance and start shooting at the targets. You aren't an excellent shooter, but you aren't that bad either. The bow feels somewhat familiar in your hands and while you aren't hitting bullseye's left and right, you aren't bad either. You can comfortably hit the target from this medium range.

In post 72, TwoInAMillion wrote:I walk up to the soldiers and introduce myself.

"Reporting for duty sir. Any orders?"
Twoinamillion - westYou climb out of the bushes and try to introduce yourself to the soldiers. The leader of the group doesn't give you much of a chance though and interrupts you.

"Glad you decided to show up. Work on getting those tents down and loading them onto the mules." He gestures towards the three remaining tents. "We'll have time for chit-chat later. We've got to get back to the capital as soon as possible, general's orders."

In post 74, Shrek wrote:ACTION: "No. Just a thought..." I sigh. "Want me to go get something to help us start up this fire again?"
shrek - east"Good idea. Let's check in that brush over there." He replies gesturing towards a small grouping of trees. "The sun's coming up now, so that should help. Plus I imagine we'll get back to work training. That'll also warm us up a bit. Captain says we're gonna start off working more on our sword techniques today."

The man rises and starts walking over towards the small cluster of trees expecting you to follow.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #77 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 76, Shrek wrote:ACTION: Follow the man, and help him gather firewood.
shrek - eastThe soldier starts digging around in the snow over by the trees. He picks out a few decent sized branches that appear to have fallen from the trees and hands them to you to carry. Then he continues looking for more wood.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #84 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 78, Iprobablysuck wrote:Whilst practicing, call up to the man on the tower and ask what we're protecting it from. Explain that I don't exactly remember much.
iprobablysuck - centralWhile shooting arrows, you yell at the main in the tower. You ask him what you're protecting the tower from. The man pauses for a moment, not really sure what to say.

"I DON'T KNOW... AN INVASION?" He shouts back.

In post 79, Felissan wrote:I look at the sun. "About time."

"I keep forgetting, what's scheduled for today's training?"

I've just noticed the customization post didn't say anything about class - I guess I really don't have psionic abilities after all
felissan - eastYou ask the man sitting on the log on the other side of the fire about the schedule. You notice the other two people have moved away to go get wood.

"Well once the others get up I imagine we'll do some sword trainin', it can't hurt." The man responds as he adds logs to the fire. "After that, who knows. With this bitter wind we may have to head back soon. Morale is down and our supplies are running low. I'm thinkin' it might be time to get y'all involved in some real action here in a bit."

In post 80, Shrek wrote:ACTION: I take the wood back to the other man, then quickly report back to the brush to carry more materials.
shrek - eastYou head back to the fire and hand the sticks to the man still sitting there and he starts putting them on the fire and messing with it. In the meantime you head back to the brush. The man gives you a couple more and takes a few sticks himself and turns to head back.

"This should be enough for now?" He says questioningly.

In post 81, Inferno390 wrote:I follow Gorny to the campsite and also check my mule for any items. Then I head over to the man in charge and ask what I can do.
inferno390 - westYou follow Gorny back to camp. You check your mule for items but do not find anything. You notice that there has been some serious work put in. Everybody is up and about now. The camp is slowly disappearing with half of the tents taken down and wrapped up. You head over to the man in charge and ask what you can do.

"Start loading this stuff onto the mules." He replies. "We've got to head back to the capital right away. General's orders."

Gorny asks about the person who was hiding in the bushes, wondering what you think about it.

TwoInAMillion wrote:You climb out of the bushes and try to introduce yourself to the soldiers. The leader of the group doesn't give you much of a chance though and interrupts you.

"Glad you decided to show up. Work on getting those tents down and loading them onto the mules." He gestures towards the three remaining tents. "We'll have time for chit-chat later. We've got to get back to the capital as soon as possible, general's orders."

"Understood. What exactly is going on at the capital, if I may ask? I've been in the wilderness for quite some time."
twoinamillion - west"Wilderness? What were you doing in the wilderness?" The leader inquires, shaking his head. "I never will understand you Elves... Not really sure myself to be honest. The courier just said we should head back. General's planning something big apparently."

In post 83, Gorny wrote:Hey Inferno, isn't that dude odd for hiding in the bushes?
gorny - westYou ask Inferno390 about the man hiding in the bushes, wondering if he also finds it odd.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #85 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 79, Felissan wrote:I look at the sun. "About time."

"I keep forgetting, what's scheduled for today's training?"

I've just noticed the customization post didn't say anything about class - I guess I really don't have psionic abilities after all
srry i don't really give out abilities. You have to EARN them all :|
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #87 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Aronis »

ALERT - west, central, east
The sun has completely risen. There is a slight rise in the temperature.

ALERT - west
"Everybody ready to move out!?" The captain shouts so that the entire camp can hear him. The group is preparing to leave shortly.
In post 86, TwoInAMillion wrote:TWOINAMILLION - WEST
"Wilderness? What were you doing in the wilderness?" The leader inquires, shaking his head. "I never will understand you Elves... Not really sure myself to be honest. The courier just said we should head back. General's planning something big apparently."l

"Okay, let's go then". I pack up my things and follow the party to the capitol.
twoinamillion - westYou begin packing up the things and loading the gear onto the mules. Once everything is loaded up, the captain shouts out to make sure everybody is ready to head towards the capital.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #95 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Aronis »

Iprobablysuck wrote:Shout up to the man, ''Are we at war?''
iprobablysuck - centralYou shout up at the man in the tower, "Are we at war?"

"
NO. JARL PLANS TO REMAIN NEUTRAL.
" He screams back. "
AT LEAST FOR NOW...
"

Gorny wrote:-Help our with whatever else there is to do at the camp, then wait at the ready to move out.also pack up my own tent and check under my sleeping mat.
Gorny wrote:Maybe one of us should distract him while the other goes and checks the bushes where he was hiding?
Gorny wrote:*slowly walks a mule towards the man from the bushes, then once behind him, slaps the mule on the ass causing it to rear up at the man from the bushes*
gorny - westYou help get everything packed up and ready to go. Then you suggest investigating where the suspicious person was hiding to your comrade.

He agrees stating, "
I'll check, you distract.
"

You discreetly lead the mule over towards the suspicious person and hit it. It causes quite the stir. The leader immediately begins yelling at you and whoever else in the vicinity to restrain the beast.

Inferno390 wrote:I do think that a man in the bushes is odd. I ask Gorny where he saw the guy hiding as I take down my tent and begin loading things onto the mule.
Inferno390 wrote:"I'll check, you distract."
inferno390 - westGorny asks you about the person who was hiding in the bushes. You agree that hiding over there is an odd thing to do. While discussing things with him you take down the tent and load it on the mule.

You respond to Gorny's suggestion saying, "
I'll check, you distract.
"

After agreeing to the plan, Gorny moves a mule over to the man who was hiding and hits it causing quite the stir. The leader begins yelling to restrain the beast. This gives you the opportunity to investigate.

Shrek wrote:ACTION: "Yes, I think so." I reply.
I walk back to the fire and sit next to it, attempting to warm up a bit.
Shrek - eastYou walk over and sit back down by the fire. You notice that the man sitting across from you has made some progress and the fire is doing better now. The combination of the renewed fire and sun make you warmer. It's still a bit chilly of course, but it's gotten better.

"
I suppose somebody should go get the rest of the soldiers up. Best we get started soon.
" The man who was tending the fire says. He then slowly starts to get up and walk over towards some of the tents where you assume the remaining soldiers are still sleeping.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #98 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 96, Iprobablysuck wrote:Nod and start gathering up my used arrows and the target. Head back to the tower (my shift should be soon, no?) and call up the man one last time to ask for his name.
In post 97, Iprobablysuck wrote:Also try to remember things about this ''Jarl''
iprobablysuck - centralYou gather up the arrows you had shot and the target and start heading back to the tower. You call up at the man again and he motions for you to come to come upstairs to the top, probably tired of yelling back and forth.

You try to remember things about the Jarl. You don't get much of anywhere though. You imagine the jarl is somebody important and as a result you have probably never met the person, unfortunately.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #102 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 99, Gorny wrote:Action: keeps the mule near twoinamillion and waits for Inferno to return from his investigation.

Second action: inspect my dagger, sword and shield for any crests or markings, also check to see if they are any type of magical or imbued type wespons/armor.

*produces a pipe and some pipeweed and starts casually smoking, blowing hollow smoke rings about
Gorny - westYou keep the mules near the suspicious person in order to give your fellow conspirator a chance to properly investigate. While you're doing that you examine your dagger, sword, and shield more closely. Your dagger and sword are rather boring. They appear to be iron and have no special qualities. Your shield on the other hand does have a crest. It has a red background and bears a black logo of what appears to be a wolf of some sort. After examining the shield you decide to smoke a pipe. Unfortunately, you don't seem to be carrying one. Oh well, probably for the best. At least you won't get lung cancer this way.

In post 100, Iprobablysuck wrote:Head to the top of tower and ask the man for his name.
iprobablysuck - centralYou head up to the top of the tower dropping the target off where you found it on the second floor. Arriving at the top floor you ask the man for his name.

"
Sigtus.
" He replies. "
I've lived here in Whiterun all my life. Pretty much worked as a guard for the Jarl all my life too. Been assigned to quite a few different posts though. You're new, right? Where you from?
"

In post 101, Shrek wrote:ACTION: Wait for Felissan to join me by the fire.
Shrek - eastYou wait for Felissan to join you by the fire. As you're waiting you notice the man who appears to be the leader of your group waking all of the other sleeping soldiers up. It looks like your training is getting ready to begin.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #105 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Aronis »

ALERT - west
The company starts to move out and head along a stone path, led by the leader of your group.

if anybody wants to actually take the 5+ turns of walking to talk to soldiers in your party, each other, or anything, you're more than welcome to, just post that you want it to go slower. Or if you want to ask people questions, post them all at once and I'll just have them answer with a wall with the understanding that the conversation took place over time. Cause as long as nobody cares I'm going to fast-forward to you getting back to the capital next turn to save time.
In post 103, Gorny wrote:Action: waits for something to happen.
Gorny - westYou stand around waiting for something to happen. Soon enough it does, your company led by the leader starts heading out.

In post 104, Inferno390 wrote:I head over to the bushes where 2Mil was hiding, doing my best to act casual. Then I duck into the bushes and begin searching with dagger in hand.
Inferno390 - westYou casually head over to the bushes where the suspicious person was hiding. Pulling out your dagger you search the bushes for anything of interest. You don't find anything of relevance in there unless sticks and leaves interest you. Once you finish searching the bushes, your company starts heading out along a stone path.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #108 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 106, Inferno390 wrote:I hurry to catch up with my troop and head over to Gorny. "Nothing," I tell him, "I didn't see anything in the shrubs. Let's keep an eye on him though." Then I head over to the troop leader and ask about the details of the war and why we're fighting.
Inferno390 - westYou give Gorny your report about the bushes: "
Nothing, I didn't see anything in the shrubs. Let's keep an eye on him though.
"

Then you head over to the troop leader while you're walking and ask him about the details of the war.

"
Haven't you heard?
" The leader asks, surprised. His tone indicates this is clearly a big deal in his mind. "
Ulfric murdered the high king and now he's escaped Imperial custody. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but this can't be good. His revolt will only continue to gain strength if we do not put an end to this now.
"

In post 107, Iprobablysuck wrote:Try to remember my name and where' i'm from. if I succeed, tell him.
iprobablysuck - centralYou try to remember your name and where you're from but can't come up with anything. :| It does seem like you are probably from around this area considering your position as a guard.

you can just pick a name and tell him that, you don't come with pre-assigned names. You can also make up a backstory if you really want to.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #110 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 109, Inferno390 wrote:I nod at the leader's response. "Does anyone have any idea where Ulfric might be now?"
Inferno390 - westYou nod in response to the leader's comments before asking, "
Does anyone have any idea where Ulfric might be now?
"

"
Not sure.
" The leader responds. "
All the courier said is that he escaped. I wouldn't be surprised if he returned home. I imagine the general has a better idea of what's going on. We'll probably find out more when we get back to the capital.
"

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #113 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 111, Gorny wrote:Hmm I'm starting to think our *ally* in the shrubs might be an ally rather then a cause for suspicion. Perhaps he's good for covert operations...

Heads out with the rest.

Ulfric.....hmm. where have I heard that name before.
Gorny - westYou begin to wonder if the suspicious person that was hiding in the bushes had good intentions and would make a good ally.

You follow the rest of the people on the way back to the capital, trying to remember where you heard the name Ulfric.

In post 112, Inferno390 wrote:I nod again to the leader, then fall back to Gorny. I stick out my hand to him as we march along. "The name's Inferno."
Inferno390 - westFinishing your conversation with the leader you head back to talk to Gorny. "
The name's Inferno.
" you say

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #116 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 114, Iprobablysuck wrote:I lean my head back and remember something. ''My name is.. Leon, i'm from around here.. I think.'' I tell him.
Gorny - westYou respond to the guard, "
My name is.. Leon, i'm from around here.. I think.
"

"
Nice to meet you.
" He replies. "
It's time for your shift now, I'm gonna head downstairs and get some sleep. Everything should be fine, but if you notice anything out of the ordinary, just yell and I'll come help.
"

He then heads down the stairs leaving you all alone at the top of this stone tower.

In post 115, Gorny wrote:The names.......Gorny.

I'm not from around here really. In fact, I don't even know where here is. All I remember is.....?
Gorny - westYou respond to Inferno, "
The names.......Gorny. I'm not from around here really. In fact, I don't even know where here is. All I remember is.....
" you trail off as if you lost your train of thought mid-sentence.

As you continue walking with the group you begin approaching a tall tower on your right which gives the indication that you are arriving at the capital shortly.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #118 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 117, Gorny wrote:Action: looks at the tower from top to bottom...
Gorny - westYou look at the tower from top to bottom as your group passes under the first large archway and approaches the city gates. The tower is pretty normal. It's made largely of stone and is a few stories tall. You imagine it's probably got a few guards inside as it appears to just be a typical structure designed to give the city's protectors a good vantage point to watch for incoming intruders.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #122 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Aronis »

ALERT - WEST
Your party approaches the city gates and the guards on duty there open the gates for you granting you access to the city. You have arrived at the capital.
In post 119, Iprobablysuck wrote:Do my job and scan the entire area, arrows and bow at the ready.
iprobablysuck - centralYou scan the entire area. Your arrows and bow are at the ready. You're doing a fantastic job of keeping the area safe and protecting it from the incoming threat of . . . Nothing.

In post 120, Inferno390 wrote:"Nice to meet you Gorny!"
Inferno390 - west"
Nice to meet you Gorny!
" You say. He nods in acknowledgment.

In post 121, Gorny wrote:Nods
Gorny - westYou nod in acknowledgement to Inferno.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #127 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Aronis »

ALERT - WEST
Your party enters into the city and then stops.

Your leader speaks up. "
Okay, listen up. I've got to go to the castle to get briefed on our next course of action. While I'm doing that you are all free to explore the town. Just be back here in two hours, understood?
"

The leader heads up the ramp towards the castle leaving you all to explore at your leisure.
In post 123, Gorny wrote:Action: proceed along with the rest to wherever we're going,while also looking around at all the shops and what not.
gorny - westYou follow the rest of the troop inside the city gates until they stop. You look around at potential stops. You notice two on the left that both appear to be open. On your right there appears to be a public execution area, probably not a fun place to visit. You also see many buildings that you could potentially visit if you were to continue going straight and go further into the city.

In post 124, Iprobablysuck wrote:Think about potential ways to escape this tower without invoking the wrath of my co-worker
iprobablysuck - centralYou consider potential options for escaping the tower. Your co-worker indicated he was going to sleep downstairs so there seems to be a distinct possibility you could kill him while he is sleeping and escape or sneak by him while he is sleeping and escape.

In post 126, Inferno390 wrote:I follow along with the rest of the troop with Gorny.
Inferno390 - westYou follow the rest of the troop inside the city gates until you stop.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #132 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 128, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'll look around and see what strikes me as unusual.
twoinamillion - westYou look around for something unusual. You don't see anything two terribly out of the ordinary. There's a few shops, a series of ramps leading up to the castle, a fair amount of civilians and soldiers mulling around, and paths leading deeper into the city's center.

In post 129, Iprobablysuck wrote:Tuck my bow away somewhere in my inventory and draw my sword. Sneak downstairs towards the exit quietly.
iprobablysuck - centralYou attach your bow to your back and pull your sword out of its sheathe. You quietly head downstairs towards the exit, sneaking as quietly as you can. You see the only other man here with you sleeping on a mat, tucked into the alcove under the stairs. He appears to be asleep, so you slowly head for the exit.

In post 130, Inferno390 wrote:I suggest to Gorny that we stick together, seeing as he can't remember much and neither can I.
Inferno390 - westYou suggest to Gorny that you two should stick together. He acts confused asking for clarification on who you are.

In post 131, Gorny wrote:
In post 130, Inferno390 wrote:I suggest to Gorny that we stick together, seeing as he can't remember much and neither can I.

Who are you again and why do you look so funny?

Action: Wanders about the town, ignoring the merchants hawking dead chickens, dried, herbs and what not
gorny - westInferno offers to wander the town with you. You respond confused, not really sure who he is. You wander around the town ignoring any merchants. While wandering around, you see a blacksmith at work and lots of civilians and soldiers moving about.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #136 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 133, Shrek wrote:Wait for Felissan to do... anything at all.

Watch the other guy wake people up.
shrek - eastYou wait for Felissan to do anything. Unfortunately he doesn't seem very interested in doing anything. You watch as the other guy wakes the rest of your troop up and they slowly make their way over to the fire.

In post 134, Gorny wrote:Wanders the town with Inferno. Watches the Blacksmith work.
Gorny - westYou wander around with Inferno. You pause for a moment to watch the blacksmith work. He's currently sitting by his anvil, slowly hammering away on something.

In post 135, Iprobablysuck wrote:Silently leave the tower.
iprobablysuck - centralYou continue on past the sleeping guard and out the doorway of the tower. Heading out on to the stone ramp that leads up to the tower. You continue down the ramp and step out onto the grass. You're free. Looking around you notice a gigantic city in one direction, mountains in another, and a stone fort in another. Where will you go, what will you do?

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #147 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 146, Inferno390 wrote:@MOD?
sorry, i was at practice until 11 last night so i didn't feel like updating when i got home cause i was tired. :(
just a heads up weekends are gonna be slower cause I go to tourneys occasionally and just don't end up with hours of free time at home/school that i normally do during the week
that being said. I'll update this soon-ish
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #148 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 137, TwoInAMillion wrote:How much gold(or whatever the currency is) do I have on me?
twoinamillion - westYou currently possess 100 Gold. That should be enough to get you some food, mead, or something of that nature.

In post 138, Inferno390 wrote:Tell Gorny that my name's Inferno and I'm an elf. Apparently we're... colleagues? I can't really remember much either. Mass amnesia, lol.
In post 140, Inferno390 wrote:Do I have any gold on me? If I do, I'll get Gorny and I try something to eat from one of the merchants (as long as it's cheap).

for this part, I'd like to know how much money I've got on me and how much the ware of the merchant I approach cost. I'd also like to try my hand at haggling if that's alright with you.
In post 142, Inferno390 wrote:Donations for what? Being amnesiatic?
In post 144, Inferno390 wrote:Uh... sure. Think someone will donate a roast chicken?
inferno390 - westYou inform Gorny that your name is Inferno and that you're an elf. You check to see if you have any gold on you and find that you currently have 100 Gold coins. You then converse with him about the possibilities of getting donations, you go so far as to wonder if somebody would donate a roast chicken to you.

if you still want to buy stuff, resubmit that action and you can negotiate with them. I wasn't sure if you were trying to get donations in lieu of buying food or not.

In post 139, Shrek wrote:Try to remember who I am.
shrek - eastYou try to remember who you are, but unfortunately you don't really get anywhere. You're obviously some sort of soldier but that's about as far as you get.
Reminder: You can pick your name/characters backstory if you want

You notice everyone has been awakened and joined you by the fire.

"
Ready to begin training?
" Your group leader asks hoping to confirm everybody is ready.

In post 141, Gorny wrote:Can we collect donations?
In post 143, Gorny wrote:Being in the service you know... we needs funds... for stuff.
gorny - westYou bring up the possibility of collecting donations from people to your partner, Inferno. You consider the possibility that people might feel sympathy for you being a soldier and all.

In post 145, Iprobablysuck wrote:Go to the stone fort.
iprobablysuck - centralYou start heading for the stone fort off in the distance.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #150 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Aronis »

pagetop!
In post 149, TwoInAMillion wrote:
Am I currently hungry?
twoinamillion - westlol, i didn't even really think about food/hunger being a part of this

You are not currently hungry.

In post 145, Iprobablysuck wrote:Go to the stone fort.
iprobablysuck - centrali'm just fast forwarding to you getting there cause why not

You follow the stone pathway until you get close to the fort. As you approach you notice the fort seems to be in a state of disrepair. That being said, it's still occupied. You notice a short wooden tower located just off the path to the right. You notice a guard of sorts standing there wearing a makeshift set of ragged armor and surveying the surrounding area, bow in hand. You're still a good enough distance away that they don't notice you, at least not right now. That being said, if you continue along the beaten path they will surely spot you and you have no idea if they are friendly are not.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #155 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 151, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm going to walk around and listen for town gossip.
twoinamillion - westYou start to walk around town listening for gossip. As you wander about aimlessly you don't hear much of interest. Perhaps you'd have better luck if you went to the local inn, tavern, or approached someone directly.

In post 152, Gorny wrote:Do I have any currency on me and how much? What can I/we do at the market?
Gorny - westYou are currently in possession of 100 Gold coins. You could probably examine the wares people have for sale and potentially negotiate the purchase of things at the market.

In post 153, Inferno390 wrote:I'll go try to ask for donations for hungry soldiers from the merchants.
Inferno390 - westYou decide to ask for donations from the merchants. You head over to the marketplace and begin going from stall to stall asking for donations. One person throws you a couple of coins. That being said, in general the overall response to you being there is negative with most people acting unsympathetic towards you.

In post 154, Iprobablysuck wrote:Take cover somewhere
iprobablysuck - centralYou head off the beaten trail and hide behind a small hill and couple of small bushes that are lacking leaves but still do a decent job of protecting you, at least at this distance. Hiding, you survey the area between you and the fort, it's largely open and unprotected. Getting close to the wooden platform and outer walls of the fort without being spotted is pretty much impossible.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #160 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 156, Inferno390 wrote:That's unfortunate. Could I be some sort of performer?
In post 158, Inferno390 wrote:No thanks, I don't drink.
Inferno390 - westYou ask if you could be some sort of performer.

"
Do you have experience performing? And what about an instrument?
" One of the nearby shopkeepers asks, highlighting the potential of being a musician.

In post 157, Gorny wrote:Action: looks at the various shoppes and stuff and heads to the local inn for a drink.

How about some beer inferno?
gorny - westYou look around at the shops. There's a variety of food and alcohol beverages available. One merchant is primarily selling fish along with a few vegetables, another more food items, and one is selling "high class" wine. You leave the marketplace and head to the local inn.

"
Would you like a room? Only 10 Gold.
" While waiting for your response the man pours you a drink and hands it to you.

In post 159, Iprobablysuck wrote:Try to find a way behind the fort without being caught.
Iprobablysuck - centralYou try to think of a way around to the back of the fort. You anticipate that if you stayed far enough away from the fort when traversing the open terrain nobody would mind your presence. That being said, you'd still be out in the open and fairly easy to spot if you were to try to approach the fort from the other side. You seem to be limited in your options. At this point your best bet for approaching the fort is to charge, try to negotiate, or exchange arrows. A sneak attack is practically impossible out in the open plains.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #164 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 161, Inferno390 wrote:"I think so. Do you have a lute?"

that question was aimed more at you rather than the shopkeepers, but I'm gonna roll with it.
inferno390 - west"
No, I don't.
" The shopkeeper says.

One of the other shopkeepers speaks up. "
You know you're in Solitude? The best musical school in all of Tamriel is just down the road from here. You should try heading there if you want to be a musician.
"

In post 163, Gorny wrote:No I don't need a room, just a seat by the fire or something.
gorny - westYou decline to purchase a room. You take your drink and head over to a wooden table and take a seat on the chair closest to the fire enjoying your drink.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #167 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 165, Iprobablysuck wrote:Try to get a clear shot at the guard from current spot with my bow.
iprobablysuck - centralYou peek up from your covering and aim your bow trying to get a clear shot. The guard does not notice you right now, so it's possible. That being said, your archery skills are nothing special and this is a long shot. There's a decent chance you miss, or if nothing else, fail to kill your target.

In post 166, Inferno390 wrote:I thank the shopkeeper and head into the inn where Gorny is.
inferno390 - westYou thank the shopkeeper for the information and head over to the inn. You go inside and see Gorny sitting by the fire with a drink in hand, enjoying himself.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #169 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 168, Inferno390 wrote:I sit down next to Gorny.
inferno390 - westYou sit in a wooden chair next to Gorny.

The innkeeper yells at you from the counter. "
Want a glass of mead?
"

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”