Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I agree with mulch about boon. I wanted that slot gone because I thought he was going to be pretty much conftown.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Tchill13 »

LQ why didn't you tell anyone you shot boon so when he flipped scum you could push for my Lynch? I picked up on that but failed to see why you wouldn't mention it when you were getting attacked for it.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In that particular situation with that particular town I think we made the right play with keeping the cop in the game. Whether boon had replaced out or not.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm glad I agreed on the last nk though. Great call from uzi and TSQ.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:17 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

IDK why people are complimenting Chill on his good play?

Every time I accused him of something, he dodged. Like every time. I was the only person who consistently read Chill as Scum and I am not sure why...
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

He fakeclaimed miller as scum and won in dominating fashion. How can you not compliment him?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Doggo
: Can Nexus release dead threads?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Egg »

I said I'd stay out of this but I need to know ow.

Boon why exactly did you think I was scum? Is it because I did a few things to try to look town?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:35 am

Post by skirt skirt »

i more want to hone in on lq not attempting to shoot chilly despite having "caught" him

this was not phenomenal scum play. sorry if you think otherwise. this was eh scum play, i want to say tchill had the best game out of the scum and he definitely did play wise but scum was not responsible for town not lynching the miller before lylo (or vig attempting to shoot it (roleblocker would've stopped it anyways), or nobody going back to one of schadd and luv having to be scum and schadd having flipped town, or etc). viewtopic.php?f=53&t=70754 - perfect scum wins don't essentiate good scum play. more just musing at tsq thinking he played an excellent game when he played the worst of the scum in my humble opinion.
LQ isn't the best player, but he isn't bad either nor is he is an idiot. Boon needs to stop being a twat and suck it up. I'm a dick postgame and sometimes I can be insulting in-game, but you need to know how to get people to "see the light" and considering LQ is literally conf-town there is no benefit to this attitude here.

This game is actually relatively easy to solve, scum aren't even playing bad but town cohesion is just there. Anyone who has experience with Schadd should be able to town him here, LQ was obv as shit town even before he became an IC, Egg is obvtowning, Boon is town from how his claim is and how he played it, Lalendra is VI semi clearly and Havo got shot at which both makes him look good in mass claim (scum no killing there would've been dumb) and it means scum don't think they can push him. Realistically, the scum's only possible lynches here /should/ be Lalendra, Havo, and Schadd, and all of those except maybe Schadd would be hard to push through (I don't think anyone has experience with Schadd nor wants to meta dive him).

No scum has played bad outright but other than Acid no town really should be or should have been lynched this game, and the scum play hasn't been excellent enough to outweigh the overall decent town play going on. Like, Luv is getting caught now though Boon should have a scum case on meta anyways I'd think, Tchill did a good job early on but isn't controlling enough to play the playstyle he's going for which would be his downfall, and realistically being stuck with a miller claim he's fucked regardless (should've been policy lynched as a miller claim but nobody understands game mechanics so -_-), and Tsq is dead idle.

-Eddie's magical analysis.
dead thread's pretty boring anyways. this game was kinda weird, because every townie was good enough to prove their towniness to the point i think townhunting would've been very effective this game, and there was almost no mislynch bait that should have happened, but no townie actually attempted to gamesolve properly and bring the town together. Killing EP was a good choice, other than him I am mostly disappointed Boon didn't put his personal vendetta aside and start appealing to LQ like he was an age above 5. LQ certainly didn't help the cause, but I put most of the blame there on Boon for how he addressed LQ. Boon, its like how you wanted to policy TIAM except LQ is a lot better than TIAM. You needa learn to deal with players you don't value or think are shit, save the useless insults on people you yourself know are very likely town for postgame. That is a large part of why town lost, along with not killing a miller and letting scum control the game (you've done that as scum with me, tsq/chilly weren't even controlling to the point it was unfightable).

-_- I write too much
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2258, Egg wrote:I said I'd stay out of this but I need to know ow.

Boon why exactly did you think I was scum? Is it because I did a few things to try to look town?
Well, I knew it was in people who I was familiar with due to how the game was going for me specifically.

For some reason, it just seemed like everything you were saying was exactly what I wanted/felt like you wanted me to hear. I guess your townie game is just too perfect from my perspective that I thought it couldn’t be true. :lol:
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Nexus »

In post 2257, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Doggo
: Can Nexus release dead threads?
I can't release anything I wasn't given access to, so no! :(
Trans rights are human rights.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh, I stand by policy lynching LQ. 10/10 would try for that again in that situation. I tried harder than I ever had to try and work with him, and once he started repeating himself, my town wincon had a better chance policy’ing him.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And TIAM has way better vig shots than LQ.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I had the setup locked up pretty perfectly after that enabler claim, too.

Never would expect 2 shot BP, though. 1 shot was assumed, that’s strong. Haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:41 am

In post 2256, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:He fakeclaimed miller as scum and won in dominating fashion. How can you not compliment him?
Because I don't think he played a good Scum game. He didn't even really case anyone. Not all Scum wins mean that Scum played great.

If Boon would have gone after Chill instead of Acid, this game goes completely differently.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2255, LicketyQuickety wrote:IDK why people are complimenting Chill on his good play?

Every time I accused him of something, he dodged. Like every time. I was the only person who consistently read Chill as Scum and I am not sure why...
I did the exact opposite of this, though, even before I was getting borderline toxic. I responded to literally everything...

And I asked like four times about what you would have wanted me to do differently prior to me getting angry, if you had the knowledge of me flipping town, and we went back in time, what would you have me do differently, and you flat out refused to work that with me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2265, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2256, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:He fakeclaimed miller as scum and won in dominating fashion. How can you not compliment him?
Because I don't think he played a good Scum game. He didn't even really case anyone. Not all Scum wins mean that Scum played great.

If Boon would have gone after Chill instead of Acid, this game goes completely differently.
So if I solved the game earlier, town would have been in a better spot? :lol:

To be fair, I expected you to shoot the Miller claim. I stated that the Miller should be shot at night Day 2...

It wouldn’t have gone through due to being roleblocked, but that was definitely my thought process and I made that clear....

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:43 am

Post by skirt skirt »

LQ isn't as bad as you think he is. He would've come around if you appealed differently.

I don't think it needs to be said claiming in twilight there was objectively awful, but...... it ended up with scum saving the cop so lol GG WP?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:45 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2265, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Yet, you never actually attempted to shoot him and he was unlucky enough to have the Vig be the one who happens to scumread him. So clearly he did something right.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Like sure, I let personal feelings get in the way, but this is waaaaay after I tried everything to work with LQ to the point where I still believe right now that lynching him that a day would have lead to at least a better chance at winning.

I feel like LQ just wanted me to be scum, and his personal feelings weee much more blinding than mine.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2268, skirt skirt wrote:LQ isn't as bad as you think he is. He would've come around if you appealed differently.

I don't think it needs to be said claiming in twilight there was objectively awful, but...... it ended up with scum saving the cop so lol GG WP?
I tried so many different ways, so I don’t agree with this.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Like it wasn’t until after his slip comment and him town casing me as a scum case that I stopped caring, which everyone seems to think was the only way i dealt wit him, which was completely not the case.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I was literally on my knees begging him to help me help him the majority of the time.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:47 am

In post 2268, skirt skirt wrote:LQ isn't as bad as you think he is. He would've come around if you appealed differently.

I agree I should not have claimed. I was irritated people were Scum reading me. I have this problem all the time. I think I am playing Townie as shit, but people don't understand me so I get Scum read. It ends with me getting lynched D1 a lot.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”