Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Porkens »

OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM YOU MUST BE SCUM WITH HIM EVERYONE SWITCH TO NSG

Just kidding. :)

was just the most recent, so I cast my net his way. Instead of reacting, he crawled in. If he had tried to engage, I would have looked somewhere else.

Now I think I might have a live one.

Promising to reread is a positive thing right? So if I'm scum, and I have nothing to say because I'm afraid of sticking out and I am worried that by pushing anyone I'll get more attention, I'll fluff "sorry ill reread". It's not a hard scum tell, but if the reread never comes, thaaaat might be more likely scum in my experience (please don't ask me to dig up examples).

He might come back and blast us with a super town post, but I JUST TOO HUNGRY to wait. So let's eat him now.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:34 am

Post by northsidegal »

hmm.. initially i agreed with you, but now i'm not so sure. looking back at last page's interactions, i'm not sure if i would really call what he did "crawling in". you scumread him for ignoring your naked claims not even that he's scum, but that we should eat him. i think it's entirely reasonable to interpret that as just some kind of setup-based humor rather than an actual scumread - i didn't really know how to interpret it at first myself. furthermore, a lot of people this game have just given naked scum declarations in almost the exact same manner as yours - most have been almost entirely ignored. finally, constant promises to read could easily be scum trying to look busy, but unless godel is posting elsewhere on site and deliberately ignoring this game i would say it's nai.

the problem with all of this is that i really wanted to agree with you - i really hoped that you had caught godel out on something and i was really prepared to vote him, because it would be moving this game towards something actually happening. we're pretty close to deadline now without a really cohesive wagon yet, so the chances of a no-lynch are growing ever higher.

let's talk the rest of the game - have you read through the thread? anything jump out at you / any comments to make?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 318, Keychain wrote:Oh no, bye Maki.
In post 310, Almost50 wrote:What's not is someone acting not only as if they're not convinced but rather as of hey were certain that Transcend will flip town.
I'd be interested in knowing how you distinguish between these two things, and having you provide some quotes or something to explain because I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion.

The reasoning for voting him is bad. I'm not going to merrily hop on bad wagons because "lol maybe scum", regardless of how scummy
you
think they are. That is not how I play, sorry, I like some actual meat on my cases.
If it was between Transcend and no lynch, or Transcend and one of my townreads, then I'd lynch him in a heartbeat because that's when I compromise on someone who I'm not really scumreading. But it's not, not yet, and there's far better options on the table - which I am pursuing and you seem to be reading as defense of Transcend.

Like I could do the equivalent - why aren't you voting Goedel when he's acting so scummy, or even paying any attention to him at all? This push on me is clearly a chainsaw defense of him, you're trying to draw my attention back to Transcend because you're scum partners with G or you're trying to get towncred because you know he's town etc etc. Does that seem sound to you?

I also notice that your argument has somehow changed from us being partners to me knowing he's town, which would require us to... not be partners.
Learn to read, SCUMSTER!
In post 310, Almost50 wrote:Like,
I'm not gonna vote X, Y or Z myself, but I won't be going all-in in their defence should a wagon start on either of them.
In post 257, Almost50 wrote:His indirect defense of Transcend is nothing short of a scum claim.
He either is scum with Doggie OR he knows Doggie is Town
Trying to give an impression I'm SRing bc you simply wouldn't vote Transcend is a major misrepresentation of my case on you, and trying to argue my not voting Goedel is equivalent to your blatant dedence of Transcend is also misleading the crowd by reshaping my argument into something it's not.

My problem now is I already explicitly responded to your fake arguments before you even brought them up as evident in the quotes above, so that really shouldn't make you look any better in the eyes of anyone, and it certainly doesn't make you look better in my own eyes.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Porkens »

I'll probably dog in and actually read after about page 20.

For now, we should put pressure on gdal until he commits to a read, then kill and eat him. I think thall get the game moving. And
I'm
So
Hungey
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Porkens »

Ok I read.

Almost, you shouldn't talk to people like you talked to NSG. Her questions were perfectly legit. Your bullying was unseemly and unproductive. I assume you are almost 50 years old, you should know better.

Nsg, i think you are town. You e done good work this game.

Keychain I think is town, also good

Notmaf/uc/assembler are middling to me. midgame lynches at this point.

Transcend has dropped a few scintilla right now. my tfl says trans and a50 are scrum together distancing.

A50 is rolefishing. You know who wants to find cannibals? Scrum do.

Jigglypuff is a murderer in smash bros. You don't fuck around with the puff. Our puff is probably scrum, although I'm leaning sk.

Godal is a GREAT day 1 lynch.

Sheep and the azn are the true lurkers, this is the alt universe sunbeam number 1

Can we eat now?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 354, Porkens wrote:Transcend has dropped a few scintilla right now. my tfl says trans and a50 are scrum together distancing.
That's an ugly read
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Porkens »

You said lol too many times.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Porkens »

Ps hi doggy :)
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Porkens »

Actually, VOTE: jigglypuff
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Porkens »

Life is short, eat dessert first!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Transcend »

bork
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Porkens:

Perhaps you'd play it differently, but if I was scum I would NOT be looking for cannibals. The reason being I'd want as many kills as possible at the start of the game so as to reduce the numbers giving more a better chance to win, as well as not giving time for the TPRs to investigate me. So, O would lay low and try to blend in and appear really helpless, and I certainly would not want to make more enemies than friend lest one of them enemies turns to be a cannibal themselves and decide to turn me into a meal fest early on, or one turns to be a TPR and I get caught prematurely.

The only cannibal that I tend to agree is interested in finding other cannibals so early is in fact the Town Vig, but even if I were it I wouldn't make it so obvious lest the scums target me and I end up hurting the Town instead of helping it.

But -as I said- maybe you're the type of player who doesn't play the way I do, or maybe you think I'd do exactly what I'm not supposed to. A third possibility is you think I'm utterly stupid but I really hope that's not it. I'm better a scumster than I am a townie, and believe you me if I was scum I'd be much more confident in winning this game than I am right now.

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Porkens »

Let’s kill, cook, and eat jigglypuff today.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Transcend »

how about everyone blitzes keychain
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Porkens »

I ~think~ she’s scum hunting tho
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Porkens »

Ps you fearkilled me didn’t you doggo?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Transcend »

wut
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Porkens »

In em
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Transcend »

no i was sheriff and carried :D
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by TPFKAP »

Oh good
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 369, TPFKAP wrote:Oh good
It begins.

Like I will lynch a50, gadol, jiggly right now.

You don’t have to twist my arm much to lynch sheep
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 369, TPFKAP wrote:Oh good
alt slipping 101
so...i don't get enough sleep
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Porkens »

I’m quickly approaching graduate level.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Porkens: Who the freak is kiggly? Will you please use the proper username(s) instead of cuddly nicknames? Thank you.

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Transcend »

it's pmyst

Return to “Completed Open Games”