Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 424, sheepsaysmeep wrote:ppl can agree with each other that's not necessarily buddying thx
^

This.

And once again, I voted Elmo before Transcend, so surely if anything he was agreeing with me? Also note that Boring had no answer to my other three points.

And instead of telling everyone to look at my ISO which is meaningless, why not draw some examples up yourself so everyone can understand what you're talking about?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by boring »

Spoiler:
In post 119, Transcend wrote:Aite Elmo can die
In post 134, DeasVail wrote:!!!!!!!!

I’m on phone and don’t have much time so I’m not going to bother with vote tags, but I would be voting Elmo right now.

The timing of his mutant vote and suspicion is very suspect.

- Mutant gains suspicion for his long reads post
- Suspicion on Mutant is then on the verge of dying down.
- Elmo makes a post pushing the same thing as other people were earlier, Except it’s sort of outdated and Mutant is really looking quite town imo now. THEN there’s the post about it not being because he necessarily thinks the post is from scum which really screams of not committing himself to the stance. If he thinks mutants post was useless but not scum my, why vote for Mutant? Especially considering the issue has already been discussed and he’s already received “pressure” for it, so that can’t be the reason.

Also Ice why are you voting for Luca?
In post 135, Luca Blight wrote:^That's actually a good point on Elmo ^

Furthermore, he avoided answering IceGuy's question regarding this in

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Elmo
In post 138, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Elmo
In post 139, Luca Blight wrote:There was also something about her opening post that pinged me as well:
In post 8, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 3, Transcend wrote:
I HARDCLAIM INNOCENT CHILE
Welp Your dead tonight

VOTE: Dead I mean Deas
Long time
Like Sheep mentioned after, it's as if she has knowledge of the selected PR's to say that the IC claim would be killed tonight.
In post 144, DeasVail wrote:oops I forgot that I was already voting for Elmo. Well there you go!

And Transcend,
In post 61, Transcend wrote:Town reading me makes me think you're informed lol
I would still appreciate an explanation of this.

I didn't address your points because they were non-points. You may have been the first to put a vote on my slot, but two other people called for Elmo's head, Transcend being first. I won't include all of your banter with him because meh. I'm also not posting your whole ISO to break down each post individually because it's time-consuming, and difficult for people to read. It's easier to just skim through it themselves. Besides, I'm not super interested in having a lengthy exchange with you. It just makes the game boring (see what I did there?)

Regardless, you stuck on my slot rather than the hopping you did before, and your reasoning boiled down to, "yeah, this low-poster has delayed timing, lynch her!". Further, my "content" isn't much of a reason to unvote my slot, if you were so convinced. Effort level, especially from players unknown to you, is not something you should judge alignment by. I mean, if anything, my lynch is more useful to town now than before, if you actually believed I was scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 427, boring wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 119, Transcend wrote:Aite Elmo can die
In post 134, DeasVail wrote:!!!!!!!!

I’m on phone and don’t have much time so I’m not going to bother with vote tags, but I would be voting Elmo right now.

The timing of his mutant vote and suspicion is very suspect.

- Mutant gains suspicion for his long reads post
- Suspicion on Mutant is then on the verge of dying down.
- Elmo makes a post pushing the same thing as other people were earlier, Except it’s sort of outdated and Mutant is really looking quite town imo now. THEN there’s the post about it not being because he necessarily thinks the post is from scum which really screams of not committing himself to the stance. If he thinks mutants post was useless but not scum my, why vote for Mutant? Especially considering the issue has already been discussed and he’s already received “pressure” for it, so that can’t be the reason.

Also Ice why are you voting for Luca?
In post 135, Luca Blight wrote:^That's actually a good point on Elmo ^

Furthermore, he avoided answering IceGuy's question regarding this in

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Elmo
In post 139, Luca Blight wrote:There was also something about her opening post that pinged me as well:
In post 8, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 3, Transcend wrote:
I HARDCLAIM INNOCENT CHILE
Welp Your dead tonight

VOTE: Dead I mean Deas
Long time
Like Sheep mentioned after, it's as if she has knowledge of the selected PR's to say that the IC claim would be killed tonight.
In post 144, DeasVail wrote:oops I forgot that I was already voting for Elmo. Well there you go!

And Transcend,
In post 61, Transcend wrote:Town reading me makes me think you're informed lol
I would still appreciate an explanation of this.

I didn't address your points because they were non-points. You may have been the first to put a vote on my slot, but two other people called for Elmo's head, Transcend being first. I won't include all of your banter with him because meh. I'm also not posting your whole ISO to break down each post individually because it's time-consuming, and difficult for people to read. It's easier to just skim through it themselves. Besides, I'm not super interested in having a lengthy exchange with you. It just makes the game boring (see what I did there?)
Non-points? They were direct responses to the points you made against me, so I guess that makes your points 'non-points' also?

And how do the quotes you selected show I'm buddying Transcend? Please explain.
In post 427, boring wrote:
Spoiler:

Regardless, you stuck on my slot rather than the hopping you did before, and your reasoning boiled down to, "yeah, this low-poster has delayed timing, lynch her!". Further, my "content" isn't much of a reason to unvote my slot, if you were so convinced. Effort level, especially from players unknown to you, is not something you should judge alignment by. I mean, if anything, my lynch is more useful to town now than before, if you actually believed I was scum.
Yes, as I just mentioned, I kept on your slot because it gave me literally no reason to unvote.

And I find it hilarious how you're calling me scummy for not unvoting your slot, and when I do unvote you make out that's scummy also. I never said I was convinced you were scum - if you would actually read my ISO as you're telling others to you'd see that. I said to Fishy I agreed that the case on Elmo wasn't particularly strong. And I'm not judging your alignment by your content (although I'm getting more suspicious by your non-existent points against me), I unvoted as we now have an active slot whose readability will become clearer, in favour of voting an inactive slot whose readability is currently zero.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 381, Luca Blight wrote:^Same. Although I agree with Fishy that the case against her in of itself isn't that strong.

She just hasn't tried to quash my suspicions of her for whatever reason.

Is this the opinion of someone 'convinced' Elmo is scum?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 423, boring wrote:@Transcend - why is the low-posting is so scummy to you? You have way more volume of material to sort through on other players. If, by sheer dumb luck, you're right, that's peachy. Otherwise, we have a worthless townie lynch. Did you look at Luca's ISO? ... and Town!boring never endgames, so no worries there... unless I've subbed in on the last day. Fuck, I'll be thrilled to make it to D2.
VOTE: boring

cemented
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by boring »

I quoted you not really being the first to vote me.. and Transcend calling for my head first. You just quotted me saying I wasn't bothering to post all of it.

Why on earth is it a good idea to vote an absentee? Also, it's not really the votee's primary responsibility to convince others they are town. It's the voter's responsibility to look for scum. I don't know how to explain that better.

You're quoting actions and I'm suggesting intention. I'm not calling you scum for voting me or for unvoting me or for using the word "hilarious" in an irksome way (though, dude..). I am seeing a pattern that indicates a scum motive. I'm asking other to look at my observation, look at your play, and tell me what they think. The fact that no one has yet kind of sucks, but oh well. No one is going to read our long exchanges either. Most players are using their phone, and have short attention spans/limited spare time.

Since no one seems to agree with me, I don't know why you're so terribly bothered. Why not "hunt" Viomi? Whoever currently comes in second for lowest poster?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Transcend »

^lynch^
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by boring »

In post 430, Transcend wrote:
In post 423, boring wrote:@Transcend - why is the low-posting is so scummy to you? You have way more volume of material to sort through on other players. If, by sheer dumb luck, you're right, that's peachy. Otherwise, we have a worthless townie lynch. Did you look at Luca's ISO? ... and Town!boring never endgames, so no worries there... unless I've subbed in on the last day. Fuck, I'll be thrilled to make it to D2.
VOTE: boring

cemented
That's an odd quote to choose, but I guess it lacks justifiable sheep-ability, which is always nice.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Transcend »

^lynch^
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 431, boring wrote:
I quoted you not really being the first to vote me
.. and Transcend calling for my head first. You just quotted me saying I wasn't bothering to post all of it.

Why on earth is it a good idea to vote an absentee?
Also, it's not really the votee's primary responsibility to convince others they are town. It's the voter's responsibility to look for scum. I don't know how to explain that better.

You're quoting actions and I'm suggesting intention. I'm not calling you scum for voting me or for unvoting me or for using the word "hilarious" in an irksome way (though, dude..). I am seeing a pattern that indicates a scum motive. I'm asking other to look at my observation, look at your play, and tell me what they think. The fact that no one has yet kind of sucks, but oh well. No one is going to read our long exchanges either. Most players are using their phone, and have short attention spans/limited spare time.

Since no one seems to agree with me, I don't know why you're so terribly bothered. Why not "hunt" Viomi? Whoever currently comes in second for lowest poster?
Underlined
- I already acknowledged that Deas thought he was already on the wagon. Why are you only suspecting me for voting your slot and not the others who followed suit?

Italics
- Viomi isn't an absentee - she just came in to respond to Transcend's suspicion. And if she's going to be this inactive until December 3rd then she really shouldn't be in the game anyway. I don't know how else I'm supposed to get a read on that slot if I don't apply some pressure at least.

Bolded
- perhaps if no-one else is looking for it you should point it out clearly to them? Describe what exactly this scummy pattern is. I just clearly proved your assertion that I'm 'convinced' your slot is scum is false, yet you don't acknowledge that fact.

Blue
- Now you're suggesting I shouldn't even be replying to the points against me? The points you've raised have been utter BS and I've refuted every single one of them, yet you're still voting me? Justify your vote.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Transcend »

or just lynch her
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by boring »

In post 435, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 431, boring wrote:
I quoted you not really being the first to vote me
.. and Transcend calling for my head first. You just quotted me saying I wasn't bothering to post all of it.

Why on earth is it a good idea to vote an absentee?
Also, it's not really the votee's primary responsibility to convince others they are town. It's the voter's responsibility to look for scum. I don't know how to explain that better.

Underlined
- I already acknowledged that Deas thought he was already on the wagon. Why are you only suspecting me for voting your slot and not the others who followed suit?

Italics
- Viomi isn't an absentee - she just came in to respond to Transcend's suspicion. And if she's going to be this inactive until December 3rd then she really shouldn't be in the game anyway. I don't know how else I'm supposed to get a read on that slot if I don't apply some pressure at least.

Bolded
- perhaps if no-one else is looking for it you should point it out clearly to them? Describe what exactly this scummy pattern is. I just clearly proved your assertion that I'm 'convinced' your slot is scum is false, yet you don't acknowledge that fact.

Blue
- Now you're suggesting I shouldn't even be replying to the points against me? The points you've raised have been utter BS and I've refuted every single one of them, yet you're still voting me? Justify your vote.
Fine.

I'm not suspecting you for voting me, as I said above. It's one small piece of a bigger picture. I have not spent the time necessary to go into as much detail scrutinizing others because since making my observation on what stood out in you, you and Transcend that been pretty thoroughly been occupying my time. You, by demanding 100% of my attention, and Transcend by playing lynch monkey.

I can understand suspecting Viomi for only arriving in response to attention. The point about her V/LA, however, is something to leave to the mod. Policy lynches are bad policy. And as I said to Transcend, a low poster is a poor choice for lynch D1. If there's a vig, that's their job. We should be actively looking for scummy players

I did describe the scummy pattern when I initially voted. I believe you were buddying Transcend, sticking to a popular wagon, and most significantly, knit-picking in a way that indicates a pursuit of weakness rather than scumhunting. It's the difference between looking for a villian and looking for a victim. Your exchanges with Fitz and mutant illustrated that best, IMO.

The points I've raised have been amorphous compared to yours because motivation is rarely something that can be concretely communicated. I can understand that being frustrating from a defensive standpoint. The fact that you're putting in this much effort to engage me despite my efforts to disengage, and the lack of consequences for you to just hop back on my wagon, kind of dampens my thunder. Also, I don't feel like you're knit-picking me the way you did Fitz. Though, I believe I've defended my vote on you at far more length than any vote has been addressed at this point in the game. I don't know. I'm running out of steam and confidence.

UNVOTE:
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Transcend »

^LYNCH^
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by boring »

dude, were you just sitting here hitting "refresh" every two seconds?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Transcend »

^lynch^
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Do you still believe I was buddying Transcend? I asked you to prove it and you haven't done so.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Transcend »

because she's scum

vote back on her

i dislike this kelbris lynch that's forming

viomi is probably w but is tonight's vig target
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by boring »

In post 441, Luca Blight wrote:Do you still believe I was buddying Transcend? I asked you to prove it and you haven't done so.
Sure, hang on...
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by boring »

In post 443, boring wrote:
In post 441, Luca Blight wrote:Do you still believe I was buddying Transcend? I asked you to prove it and you haven't done so.
Sure, hang on...
First banter
Spoiler:
In post 56, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 53, Transcend wrote:I think I'm someone that will always be bothered by naked unvotes
Why is a naked unvote worse than a naked vote?
In post 70, Luca Blight wrote:Speaking of dumb questions....
In post 73, Transcend wrote:But you don't even deny that your question was a dumb one so lol
In post 74, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 73, Transcend wrote:But you don't even deny that your question was a dumb one so lol
How is it dumb exactly?
In post 75, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Luca Blight
In post 76, Luca Blight wrote:I think I'm someone that will always be bothered by naked votes
In post 77, Transcend wrote:Deal with it
In post 78, Luca Blight wrote:I won't just deal with it, I'll
transcend
it.

Whiteknighty
Spoiler:
In post 120, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 109, havingfitz wrote:I don't feel like individually addressing mutant and Luca's suspicions towards me point by point but since they seem to be along the same lines I will say this:

- imo it's not the worst thing in the world for an IC to claim right out of the gates. I kind of lump them with millers in that regard. So Transcend's claim, if true, wasn't horrible.
- if I were an IC I would not claim until I was on the verge of being mislynched.
- if an IC did see the need to claim...I would expect them to have the mod confirm the claim.
- I really dislike when town (assuming Transcend is town) claims a PR that they are not.
- anything that introduces the possibility of a genuine town PR CC'ing and therefore outing themself is bad bad bad. Hence my vote on Transcend.
If it's not so bad for an IC to claim straight away, why were you so annoyed Transcend might have caused a potential real IC to claim?

The rest is just repetition of what you've already said.
In post 109, havingfitz wrote: - Transcend, in my estimation, is a bit of a wildcard and sometimes does things I might not necessarily say or due...so when he mentioned the mod had referred to the role as innocent chile (which I had not recalled) I could absolutely see a joke claim coming from town Transcend. Hence the unvote.
- My current read on Transcend is a town lean. His Innocent Chile lol claim could have been from either alignment so I'm just going to ignore it.
So why the hell did you vote Transcend?
In post 109, havingfitz wrote: - I think Luca's push/vote on me is weak and I was considering a vote on himn...but I'm not sure I like the consistency of his wagon so I'm not going to vote him at this time.

I want to look over a few players who have my attention before deciding where to vote.
Consistency of my wagon? What are you talking about?

I gave multiple reasons I don't like your play so far and you've ignored pretty much all of it, so it's a bit 'weak' of you to call my push weak.

No issue with the naked vote this time?
Spoiler:

One of you has to be scum to be feeding off one another like this, and with everything else, I figured you were the most likely. I mean, you can't both be this trusting/naive, right?
Spoiler:
In post 326, Luca Blight wrote:Basically your scumread on IceGuy is based almost entirely on Elmo being scum?
In post 327, Transcend wrote:There's actually a world where Elmo can be town if ice is scum
In post 328, Transcend wrote:Chainsawing is a thing ykno
In post 329, Transcend wrote:Personally if i were scum with Elmo, I'd bus the shit out of her without giving her wiggle room
In post 330, Luca Blight wrote:^ So would I, if there wasn't scumchat.
In post 331, Transcend wrote:Meh

What's a better flip

Ice or Elmo
In post 332, Transcend wrote:I kinda think you're town at this point so i value your input
In post 355, Luca Blight wrote:

What's a better flip

Ice or Elmo
I would say Elmo.

IceGuy doesn't really ping me at all to be honest and I think his vote on Kelbris is perfectly reasonable.

If I wasn't voting Elmo right now then my vote would most probably be on Kelbris.
In post 360, Luca Blight wrote:Only problem is if Elmo flips Town we gain absolutely nothing from today: It's such an easy wagon that nothing could be gained from analysing it.

There's also slots like the Viome one that haven't contributed at all today - I would like them to before the day is out otherwise they have just been given a complete free pass for D1.
In post 361, Transcend wrote:You're correct

But the mutant votes are all terrible
In post 363, Luca Blight wrote:Deas, what would be your thoughts if Elmo flipped Town?
In post 364, Transcend wrote:Kill the slot already

It clearly doesn't have a chance in hell at surviving
In post 365, Luca Blight wrote:Just seen Viome is V/LA until December 3rd.....this doesn't bode well.
In post 366, Transcend wrote:Yeah that slot can get vigged if it exists lol
In post 375, Luca Blight wrote:It's unlikely Elmo is IC as she would have claimed that shit with joy by now. It's unlikely she is vig as she would be holding out hope for putting a bullet in Transcend's head. It's unlikely she is JK because of her first post.

That kind of whittles it down. So yeah, I guess it is unlikely she would be a PR.
In post 376, Transcend wrote:It's unlikely she is vt because she's claimed scum in every post lol

Now I'm tired, and going to bed. Vote me you gotta. Fitz and Fish are def. town. Mutant has to be town or really good at playing too-scummy-to-be-scum, in which case, fool me once.... Transcend will lose town the game, regardless of his alignment, if he's going to browbeat every day. Honestly, he may be the best vig target. Yuria could be scum. She's next on my list of players to better review.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by boring »

*vote me IF you gotta
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Transcend »

scumslip lol
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 444, boring wrote: First banter
Spoiler:
In post 56, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 53, Transcend wrote:I think I'm someone that will always be bothered by naked unvotes
Why is a naked unvote worse than a naked vote?
In post 70, Luca Blight wrote:Speaking of dumb questions....
In post 74, Luca Blight wrote:
How is it dumb exactly?
In post 75, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Luca Blight
In post 76, Luca Blight wrote:I think I'm someone that will always be bothered by naked votes
In post 77, Transcend wrote:Deal with it
In post 78, Luca Blight wrote:I won't just deal with it, I'll
transcend
it.
How is banter in any way buddying?
In post 444, boring wrote: Whiteknighty
Spoiler:
In post 120, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 109, havingfitz wrote:I don't feel like individually addressing mutant and Luca's suspicions towards me point by point but since they seem to be along the same lines I will say this:

- imo it's not the worst thing in the world for an IC to claim right out of the gates. I kind of lump them with millers in that regard. So Transcend's claim, if true, wasn't horrible.
- if I were an IC I would not claim until I was on the verge of being mislynched.
- if an IC did see the need to claim...I would expect them to have the mod confirm the claim.
- I really dislike when town (assuming Transcend is town) claims a PR that they are not.
- anything that introduces the possibility of a genuine town PR CC'ing and therefore outing themself is bad bad bad. Hence my vote on Transcend.
If it's not so bad for an IC to claim straight away, why were you so annoyed Transcend might have caused a potential real IC to claim?

The rest is just repetition of what you've already said.
In post 109, havingfitz wrote: - Transcend, in my estimation, is a bit of a wildcard and sometimes does things I might not necessarily say or due...so when he mentioned the mod had referred to the role as innocent chile (which I had not recalled) I could absolutely see a joke claim coming from town Transcend. Hence the unvote.
- My current read on Transcend is a town lean. His Innocent Chile lol claim could have been from either alignment so I'm just going to ignore it.
So why the hell did you vote Transcend?
In post 109, havingfitz wrote: - I think Luca's push/vote on me is weak and I was considering a vote on himn...but I'm not sure I like the consistency of his wagon so I'm not going to vote him at this time.

I want to look over a few players who have my attention before deciding where to vote.
Consistency of my wagon? What are you talking about?

I gave multiple reasons I don't like your play so far and you've ignored pretty much all of it, so it's a bit 'weak' of you to call my push weak.
How is that white-knighting? I was was questioning Fitz' intentions behind his vote given he didn't seem to be scumreading Transcend.
In post 444, boring wrote: No issue with the naked vote this time?
Spoiler:
As you mentioned, that was 'banter'...
In post 444, boring wrote: One of you has to be scum to be feeding off one another like this, and with everything else, I figured you were the most likely. I mean, you can't both be this trusting/naive, right?
Spoiler:
In post 326, Luca Blight wrote:Basically your scumread on IceGuy is based almost entirely on Elmo being scum?
In post 327, Transcend wrote:There's actually a world where Elmo can be town if ice is scum
In post 328, Transcend wrote:Chainsawing is a thing ykno
In post 329, Transcend wrote:Personally if i were scum with Elmo, I'd bus the shit out of her without giving her wiggle room
In post 330, Luca Blight wrote:^ So would I, if there wasn't scumchat.

What's a better flip

Ice or Elmo
In post 332, Transcend wrote:I kinda think you're town at this point so i value your input
In post 355, Luca Blight wrote:

What's a better flip

Ice or Elmo
I would say Elmo.

IceGuy doesn't really ping me at all to be honest and I think his vote on Kelbris is perfectly reasonable.

If I wasn't voting Elmo right now then my vote would most probably be on Kelbris.
In post 360, Luca Blight wrote:Only problem is if Elmo flips Town we gain absolutely nothing from today: It's such an easy wagon that nothing could be gained from analysing it.

There's also slots like the Viome one that haven't contributed at all today - I would like them to before the day is out otherwise they have just been given a complete free pass for D1.
In post 361, Transcend wrote:You're correct

But the mutant votes are all terrible
In post 363, Luca Blight wrote:Deas, what would be your thoughts if Elmo flipped Town?
In post 364, Transcend wrote:Kill the slot already

It clearly doesn't have a chance in hell at surviving
In post 365, Luca Blight wrote:Just seen Viome is V/LA until December 3rd.....this doesn't bode well.
In post 366, Transcend wrote:Yeah that slot can get vigged if it exists lol
In post 375, Luca Blight wrote:It's unlikely Elmo is IC as she would have claimed that shit with joy by now. It's unlikely she is vig as she would be holding out hope for putting a bullet in Transcend's head. It's unlikely she is JK because of her first post.

That kind of whittles it down. So yeah, I guess it is unlikely she would be a PR.
In post 376, Transcend wrote:It's unlikely she is vt because she's claimed scum in every post lol
I'm not sure what your point with this is? You're saying it's overly trusting/naive to have interaction with someone in the thread?

Transcend stated he townreads me, and I don't see any particular reason to scumread him at the moment, so I don't see the issue here with basic discussion on lynch candidates or how it's buddying?

In post 444, boring wrote: Now I'm tired, and going to bed. Vote me you gotta. Fitz and Fish are def. town. Mutant has to be town or really good at playing too-scummy-to-be-scum, in which case, fool me once.... Transcend will lose town the game, regardless of his alignment, if he's going to browbeat every day. Honestly, he may be the best vig target. Yuria could be scum. She's next on my list of players to better review.
Fitz and Fish def town? Don't make me laugh - the only way you could say this with such confidence is if you are scum. Mutant too scummy to be scum? Again you're talking nonsense.

Seeing as you're daring me to vote you, you can have your wish.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Boring
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Transcend »

lmfao
Transcend