The Mafiascum World of Warcraft Thread

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Gorny »

Do i have an addiction problem if my WoW Screenshots folder has 3,781 screenshots in it?
Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2298 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Gorny »

Anyone leveling alts 100-110 (maybe for attempts at the HH Mount) now's a good time to take advantage of lots of extra exp. The legion invasions are worth almost a full level of exp each, somewhere around 3/4ths of a level give or take, so you'll usually go up a level with each invasion done, even if you can't do all of the quests because they are 110 after the initial zone ones. Brewfest is up, and if you're present for the tapping of the keg (6:15 AM and PM PST Daily) you get a Two hour exp bonus buff (+10%) that lasts through death. this will boost your invasion exp. The DM Faire will hit before Brewfest ends so for one day (possible two), you can get both the Brewfest buff and the Faire Buff for total of 20% bonus exp across the board!
Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Gorny »

I still have yet to watch the Virtual Ticket stuff.
Is that fucking batman?: Zachstralkita
Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2302 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Gorny »

If you really want to fly in Legion...yeah. bit as you said it's a pain in the ass...more like a HUGE pain in the ass, especially if you're starting on it this late.

It isn't needed contentwise or anything. So if flying isn't top priority for you, you can always catch up on it later. Wowhead has a nice tool for completion of Pathfinder too.

In other news, I'm out of action (including mafia games) for a while. My PC has a dead motherboard and possibly vid card too. I'm opting to replace it vs. fixing it, but that won't be for a few months. I'm not sure if I want to play mafia entirely from phone....
Is that fucking batman?: Zachstralkita

Return to “The Arcade”