Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

policy daykill: Kokichi Oma
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: vote:Impede
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: vote:Impede

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8, Nero Cain wrote:
policy daykill: Lapsa

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 10, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: vote:Impede
for effect

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 34, Lord Gurgi wrote:The darker blue is preferable.
This blue it is!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 39, Kokichi Oma wrote:Nero's vote didn't seem fabricated to me. And his was the second vote. Soooo~
What does my vote have to do with anything?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 60, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 34, Lord Gurgi wrote:The darker blue is preferable.
This blue it is!
Nero's opinions have oomph!

Well if 3 people request I change it (1 in pm) I should probably change it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm voting Impede.... Can you spell it out to me like I'm 3?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 65, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Nero, why'd you vote Impede? You quoted yourself which makes me think it was serious, and I'm wondering what you're basing it on?
My vote is semi-serious. I don't really have any strong reads yet. I mean I have all sort of gut reads but nothing I'd be willing to bet on yet.
In post 4, Impede wrote:Hi everyone! Stoked to be first.
I think sometimes scum make little cheerful friendlish posts like these.
In post 25, Impede wrote:
In post 23, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 12, Impede wrote:
Quote for effect
Why?
In post 12, Impede wrote:for effect
I actually did not kinda like this. I really hate players that claim scum but I do believe that Oma was just "trying to start the game". Anyways, Impede sheeping my lols policy daykill and not really using any words kinda made me feel weird. Like did he think Oma was scummy? What?
In post 49, Impede wrote:Make up your mind. I wasn't the one who suggested a PL on you page 1.

I still don't know what you were hoping to achieve. I can't see any response to that, organic or fabricated, being AI... especially because anyone in their right mind already suspects that you only posted it to stir the pot, so any reactions you get are WIFOM.
Kinda didn't like him getting all up in Oma's grill.
In post 59, Impede wrote:Not to be devil's advocate, but tunneling is a valid town strategy too
Is this scum that knows Lord Gurgi is town? Also its like he's playing both sides from the middle and I can see scum making a post like that.

Quoting my vote was just making fun of his quoting my policy daykill but I think my vote is kinda comfy and I'ma ride here for a bit until the next shiny object catches my attention.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 69, Impede wrote:@Nero: I don't know if anything you brought up is actually AI. See my earlier posts regarding why KO's scumclaim irks me.
but it's not worth a vote b/c?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 41, Impede wrote:
In post 39, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 37, northsidegal wrote:
In post 36, Kokichi Oma wrote:Because he didn't even say anything about it, just voted.
how does that make it opportunistic, or scummy? other people did the same thing or something similar, would you say the same thing about them?
Nero's vote didn't seem fabricated to me. And his was the second vote. Soooo~
Did you neglect to read your first post? You basically baited everyone in this entire game. If anyone is sus, I'd be more inclined to think it's you.
In post 49, Impede wrote:
In post 46, Kokichi Oma wrote:I just wanted to see who would have a weird reaction, and I think I found the person.
Make up your mind. I wasn't the one who suggested a PL on you page 1.

I still don't know what you were hoping to achieve. I can't see any response to that, organic or fabricated, being AI... especially because anyone in their right mind already suspects that you only posted it to stir the pot, so any reactions you get are WIFOM.
In post 44, Impede wrote:
In post 43, Kokichi Oma wrote: So baiting people to see their reactions is scummy? Got it.
Why would scum react to that post???

"Oh ok, sounds good Kokichi. Thank you for the heads up!"
So why bark at him for 3 posts if its WIFOM and you are leaning newbtown?
In post 74, Impede wrote:when we could instead focus on more promising scumreads.
Who are they?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 76, Impede wrote:It's not smart play and he was trying to defend his position against northsidegal's questioning.
I think this comes from scum alot. Attacking bad or poor play to make themselves look useful but it serves no purpose in scumhunting. I like my vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wow. I just want to policy lynch all you useless lursacks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 78, Nero Cain wrote:look useful
In post 78, Nero Cain wrote:serves no purpose in scumhunting
of course you might argue that you were scumhunting but you were already said that you were leaning newbtown so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and honestly? , and don't give me any scum hunting vibes. They just seem like you fussing at KO for "not smart play" but you've already admitted to that so....

Can you explain what the town motivation is here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think about my discussion with Impede?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did northsidegals words make sense but you got upset with me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

being annoying is one of my more endearing qualities

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 90, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think about my discussion with Impede?
Why didn't you respond to this Bory?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is he suspicious if you think that reasoning against him lacks merit?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 115, Bory wrote:Why are you asking me?
In post 89, Bory wrote:Peaple are already talking and I hope that soon will sameone post samething which will catch my eye.
That's why I asked you btw. I felt like the Impede discussion was one of the main things going on. You hadn't talked about it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 121, Shinobi wrote:People are either scummy or not scummy.
I agree and disagree. Like I think most players have a tendency to look at things in kinda black and white-this is scummy/not scummy but there's still "scummy" play that is just bad play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So who wants to lynch Flavor leaf with me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 148, mozamis wrote:
In post 78, Nero Cain wrote:I think this comes from scum alot. Attacking bad or poor play to make themselves look useful but it serves no purpose in scumhunting. I like my vote.

do you not think it could be annoyed town? To me, he doesnt seem very "blendy", he is right up under your nose.
Why would he be annoyed @ KO? Now I did think about them being scum together and he's annoyed at her for putting a target on her back.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 172, Impede wrote:Null for the most part on everyone else.
Whay am I null?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you do not bring me donuts I am lynching you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

KO wagon is dumb. Ass' vote is dumb. The amount of lurking you guys are doing is dumb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he just seems useless and null. Not really getting why you are so confident unless this is some distancing thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

attractive saleswoman: We're so glad you could join us on the mafiascum shopping channel. Today we have a very special guest for you, mafiascums very own Nero Cain!

Nero: Thank you for having me here today.

attractive saleswoman: I'm told that you have exciting news for us.

Nero: That's right! I'm here to offer you guys a one-time limited offer on a scum lynch. It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy. All you have to do is type V-O-T-E I-M-P-E-D-E and bold it by using either the vote button or wrapping it in the BB code.

attractive saleswoman: And don't forget the colon after the word vote

Nero: It should look like
vote: Impede
This is a great offer. Its low risk and high reward and it comes with some great benefits. Firstly you'll get the adrenaline rush of being right and I'll be extremely grateful. Not only that, we'll be down one scum and closer to a town win.

attractive saleswoman: So you get the adrenaline rush, your gratitude, and a scum down all for a vote on impede? I don't know about anyone else but that is a
great
deal.

Nero: I know right? You'd have to be a
complete
moron to pass this deal up.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

be on of the next 4 voters and you get town cred
absolutely free

attractive saleswoman: Wait, hold on. Did you just make an already great deal even better? Nero, I have to ask, are you crazy.

Nero: When it comes to lynching scum perhaps.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 237, Impede wrote:Nero, mind explaining why you're back on the Impede wagon?
I never left.
In post 237, Impede wrote:Not a very towny way to get a wagon formed.
:igmeou:

not really linking the limp-wristed pushback.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 236, Lord Gurgi wrote:So why aren't we lynching Kokichi Oma? What would he need to do at this point to earn more votes?
Mayhaps you should hire an attractive saleswoman. That worked on Flavor and Sunlit.

but real talk, KO getting to L-2 without any resistance prob means this is a town wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 229, mozamis wrote:but what is the case on impede?
the case on Impede is pretty much the same thing it was on page 4.

though I guess I will add that
In post 83, Impede wrote:I'm curious to hear how questioning anti-town play is scummy.
In post 96, Impede wrote:I definitely wasn't scumhunting with those posts
seem like a contridiction.
In post 192, Impede wrote:
In post 186, Kokichi Oma wrote:How is it scummy? Read that contradiction within his whole post.
I have to agree that this is really a stretch. I saved you the time of pointing out the contradiction by
pointing it out myself
. I even qualified the entire thing by saying you could be annoyed town.

The very fact that you'd jump on this with a statement like "this one needs rope" is so incredibly scummy.

VOTE: Kokichi
KO at L-2
(provided I'm not terrible at math)
I'm also not really a big fan of the "It's not a contradiction 'cause I already pointed it out!" argument. The bolded seems kinda hollow. I felt like the vote was a bit opportunistic and the area of his vote (as is yours) seems like prime real estate for a scum vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 240, Lord Gurgi wrote:That's not even remotely what that means.
you're right, I meant to type L-1.

but yeah, KO is prob town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh, I was kinda thinking Bory was scum but I also kinda like my Impede wagon. What do?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 256, Kokichi Oma wrote:Assemble's last vote/post was 10 times worst
I agree that doesn't necessarily mean I think he's scum though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 245, Shinobi wrote:What did Nero even post to warrant people hopping on it?
maybe you should read the thread instead of lurking in your scum pt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

STOP
IMPEDING
MY SCUM LYNCH!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but real talk Shinobi, it's not like my reasons for voting impede are reasonless. So why are you trying to strongarm a not impede lynch as opposed to debating my reasons?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 270, Transcend wrote:But Kokichi
he's just bad town with an even worse avatar

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 200, Dunkerdoodles wrote:(5) Kokochi Oma: Lapsa, Lord Gurgi, northsidegal, mozamis, Impede L-2!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 66, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 65, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Nero, why'd you vote Impede? You quoted yourself which makes me think it was serious, and I'm wondering what you're basing it on?
My vote is semi-serious. I don't really have any strong reads yet. I mean I have all sort of gut reads but nothing I'd be willing to bet on yet.
In post 4, Impede wrote:Hi everyone! Stoked to be first.
I think sometimes scum make little cheerful friendlish posts like these.
In post 25, Impede wrote:
In post 23, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 12, Impede wrote:
Quote for effect
Why?
In post 12, Impede wrote:for effect
I actually did not kinda like this. I really hate players that claim scum but I do believe that Oma was just "trying to start the game". Anyways, Impede sheeping my lols policy daykill and not really using any words kinda made me feel weird. Like did he think Oma was scummy? What?
In post 49, Impede wrote:Make up your mind. I wasn't the one who suggested a PL on you page 1.

Kinda didn't like him getting all up in Oma's grill.
In post 59, Impede wrote:Not to be devil's advocate, but tunneling is a valid town strategy too
Is this scum that knows Lord Gurgi is town? Also its like he's playing both sides from the middle and I can see scum making a post like that.

Quoting my vote was just making fun of his quoting my policy daykill but I think my vote is kinda comfy and I'ma ride here for a bit until the next shiny object catches my attention.
In post 75, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 41, Impede wrote:
In post 39, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 37, northsidegal wrote:
In post 36, Kokichi Oma wrote:Because he didn't even say anything about it, just voted.
how does that make it opportunistic, or scummy? other people did the same thing or something similar, would you say the same thing about them?
Nero's vote didn't seem fabricated to me. And his was the second vote. Soooo~
Did you neglect to read your first post? You basically baited everyone in this entire game. If anyone is sus, I'd be more inclined to think it's you.
In post 49, Impede wrote:
In post 46, Kokichi Oma wrote:I just wanted to see who would have a weird reaction, and I think I found the person.
Make up your mind. I wasn't the one who suggested a PL on you page 1.

In post 44, Impede wrote:
In post 43, Kokichi Oma wrote: So baiting people to see their reactions is scummy? Got it.
Why would scum react to that post???

"Oh ok, sounds good Kokichi. Thank you for the heads up!"
So why bark at him for 3 posts if its WIFOM and you are leaning newbtown?
In post 74, Impede wrote:when we could instead focus on more promising scumreads.
Who are they?
In post 78, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 76, Impede wrote:It's not smart play and he was trying to defend his position against northsidegal's questioning.
I think this comes from scum alot. Attacking bad or poor play to make themselves look useful but it serves no purpose in scumhunting. I like my vote.
In post 84, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 78, Nero Cain wrote:look useful
In post 78, Nero Cain wrote:serves no purpose in scumhunting
of course you might argue that you were scumhunting but you were already said that you were leaning newbtown so...
In post 85, Nero Cain wrote:and honestly? , and don't give me any scum hunting vibes. They just seem like you fussing at KO for "not smart play" but you've already admitted to that so....

Can you explain what the town motivation is here?
In post 217, Nero Cain wrote:attractive saleswoman: We're so glad you could join us on the mafiascum shopping channel. Today we have a very special guest for you, mafiascums very own Nero Cain!

Nero: Thank you for having me here today.

attractive saleswoman: I'm told that you have exciting news for us.

Nero: That's right! I'm here to offer you guys a one-time limited offer on a scum lynch. It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy. All you have to do is type V-O-T-E I-M-P-E-D-E and bold it by using either the vote button or wrapping it in the BB code.

attractive saleswoman: And don't forget the colon after the word vote

Nero: It should look like
vote: Impede
This is a great offer. Its low risk and high reward and it comes with some great benefits. Firstly you'll get the adrenaline rush of being right and I'll be extremely grateful. Not only that, we'll be down one scum and closer to a town win.

attractive saleswoman: So you get the adrenaline rush, your gratitude, and a scum down all for a vote on impede? I don't know about anyone else but that is a
great
deal.

Nero: I know right? You'd have to be a
complete
moron to pass this deal up.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

be on of the next 4 voters and you get town cred
absolutely free

attractive saleswoman: Wait, hold on. Did you just make an already great deal even better? Nero, I have to ask, are you crazy.

Nero: When it comes to lynching scum perhaps.
In post 238, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 237, Impede wrote:Nero, mind explaining why you're back on the Impede wagon?
I never left.
In post 237, Impede wrote:Not a very towny way to get a wagon formed.
:igmeou:

not really linking the limp-wristed pushback.
In post 241, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 229, mozamis wrote:but what is the case on impede?
the case on Impede is pretty much the same thing it was on page 4.

though I guess I will add that
In post 83, Impede wrote:I'm curious to hear how questioning anti-town play is scummy.
In post 96, Impede wrote:I definitely wasn't scumhunting with those posts
seem like a contridiction.
In post 192, Impede wrote:
In post 186, Kokichi Oma wrote:How is it scummy? Read that contradiction within his whole post.
I have to agree that this is really a stretch. I saved you the time of pointing out the contradiction by
pointing it out myself
. I even qualified the entire thing by saying you could be annoyed town.

The very fact that you'd jump on this with a statement like "this one needs rope" is so incredibly scummy.

VOTE: Kokichi
KO at L-2
(provided I'm not terrible at math)
I'm also not really a big fan of the "It's not a contradiction 'cause I already pointed it out!" argument. The bolded seems kinda hollow. I felt like the vote was a bit opportunistic and the area of his vote (as is yours) seems like prime real estate for a scum vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 279, Shinobi wrote:some nonsense sales pitch.
my sales pitch was gold. TBH, it could have been better but I got tired writing it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 283, Shinobi wrote:though I might disagree with the point you made about him questioning anti-town play and not scumhunting being a contradiction.
I think it is. If he's saying "hey, I'm questioning this anti-town play" he's arguing that he's scumhunting. Then he caved in to pressure and was like "opps, I wasn't scumhunting, just barking at him."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, TBF, ASP did give his reasoning and I can understand it.
In post 246, A Simple Plan wrote:and I dislike the high and mighty "I hope you're ready to get scumread..." in 237. Classic Scumstrat.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he's saying that it was scummy of Impede to threaten Flavor and Sunlight with being scumreads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, sure, I'm biased but that still makes sense to me. Tell me why that's not scummy and why it's bad reasoning from ASP?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 280, Transcend wrote:But this flips red
so I'm prob wasting my words, right?

Why do you not like my Impede case?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 237, Impede wrote:I hope you are OK with getting scumread for the rest of the game
I mean TBF this is kinda odd phrasing. It sounds more like taunting that "these two chucklefucks are scum". And Sunlit had previously said words on Impede so his vote makes some since I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 311, Impede wrote:That would be just fine if you're actually scum (you being Nero, Flav, and SD)
So, in conclusion, you are voting someone you don't think is scum. :shifty:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 314, Shinobi wrote:Reads.
Make them.
Like, now.
I mean, TBF he has so....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 318, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 311, Impede wrote:That would be just fine if you're actually scum (you being Nero, Flav, and SD)
So, in conclusion, you are voting someone you don't think is scum. :shifty:
oh, I read that wrong.

disregard 319 too.

I'm interested in his view on the game state as well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think he was already leaning newbtown while "questioning" anti-town play and then admitting to not scumhunting and just fussing at KO. Yeah my head hurts too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean there's also the possibility that he got busy but the guy had 21 posts before his wagon and 3 since. :/ scum lurking out the pressure on him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 373, mozamis wrote:what shall we do if he claims PR?
if Impede does flip scum is this a buddy coaching him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 377, Shinobi wrote:Have you actually caught someone doing this ever?
yes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean Impede was on just a few mins ago.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, ya'll done good.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 780, Farright wrote:i wanted to vote but seems like i'm late!
its never too late to 1v1.

vote:farright

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”