Mini 1960: League of Legends U-Pick - Minions Have Spawned!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Mini 1960: League of Legends U-Pick - Minions Have Spawned!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Titus »

GAME RULES

Role PMs

"LEVELING UP"
Spoiler:
In this game, everyone has multiple abilities to pick from loosely designed around your champion. Every day phase, you level up. This allows you to pick an ability from your QWE section. You always have your passive. Your R cannot be taken until Day 4. Each QWE ability has three levels to improve. When you initailly take an ability, you get the level 1 version. For balance, this is true with picks that are not champions. This is very novel. Balance not guaranteed.

You may only perform 1 act per night plus your passive.

"Protect the Squishies"
Spoiler:
Everyone has hitpoints in this setup. Tanks get 3 hit points. Mids and Tanky Supports have 2. ADCs and Squishy Supports have 1. Other have hit points according to role.

The scum nightkill is a strongman and does not get assigned to a particular player. It cannot be tracked and is excluded from detection. Scum do not sacrifice an action to perform it. The only way a scum factional kill can be prevented is if your role specifically allows it.

GENERAL RULES:

Spoiler:
This game is a Blitz game--deadlines are significantly shorter.
As a general rule you should aim for one post every 12 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving.
If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 24-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – please don't leave us hanging!
Prods of missing players will be issued after 24 hours of no activity. Also, players may request a prod on another player after 12 hours. Any player may be replaced if they fail to post in-thread within 12 hours of being prodded by me. If the game turns to night before you can respond to your prod, PM me letting me know you still want to play.
No prods will be issued during Night.
A player who is eligible for a third prod is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
You may not quote private topic or other out-of-game discussion (such as Hydra chats) in the public game thread, regardless of if the quotes are real or fabricated. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
You can always copy and paste the full content of your own posts (outside of moderator communication) so long as it does not contain any links to where it came from or any timestamps.
You may only ever paraphrase posts made in private topics by other players and this is also subject to the same link/timestamp restriction.
There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings and approved QTs. If someone contacts you outside the game you should report it to me immediately.

DURING THE DAY:

Spoiler:
Each Day will have a 72 hour deadline. Extensions will be given only in extreme circumstances, but always feel free to ask.
Day Actions resolve as soon as I am capable of resolving them.
If you submit a day action publicly or privately but you do not want the action to take effect, you must PM me about the action cancellation as soon as you submit the action. If another player makes a post between when you submit the action and when you PM me about cancellation, I will not be able to cancel your day action.
If you have a Day Action that you may submit privately, I will allow you to 'queue' the action to resolve on a trigger such as "When the Day begins" or "If I ever am voted for."
If multiple Day Actions are queued to be resolved on the same trigger, I will resolve them according to NAR rules.
If you do not know when your action resolves in NAR, feel free to ask me.
A simple majority of votes relative to the number of living players is required for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down).
If the deadline runs out before a majority lynch is agreed on, the player with the most votes will be lynched.
In the case of a tie in votes, the most recently voted player is lynched.
In the case that the deadline runs out and no votes have been cast, I will force a lynch on a town player.
Players may not vote for a No-Lynch.
Once a player has reached a simple majority of votes no further unvoting will change their fate.
Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players may continue to post. This includes the lynchee.
Once you are dead (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post.
Votes should be bolded or tagged or they may not be counted (e.g.
VOTE:
Player or VOTE: Player).
Vote revocations should be bolded or tagged or they may not be counted (e.g.
UNVOTE:
Player or UNVOTE: Player). Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
Votes/Unvotes must be placed on a line all by themselves to make them easier for everyone to see.
Votes/Unvotes that reasonably follow the guidelines specified above, and are unambiguous with respect to player nicknames/abbreviations, will count.
If you cast a Vote, doing so will remove all previous votes indicated with your name before the new vote is cast--in this way, a player who has a role-related ability to double vote will essentially 'unvote' before casting their new vote, rather than having a lingering double vote.
Your normal vote is a 'voting action' that is only affected by other actions that specifically interact with your vote.
In the case of specific votes (such as an ability that may put a vote called [Extra Vote] on a player), you must use specific tags to submit these votes AND to remove them if you want to unvote with just that [Extra Vote].
If you unvote, you will remove all votes that are clearly controlled by you in the votecount. Unvoting will not remove votes that can not be removed or votes that can only be submitted privately.
Vote counts will be edited into the first post of each page (so long as I can keep up, yo). Other announcements and requested vote counts will receive their own post. Your mod may be slow at keeping up VCs. You may do your own unofficial VCs. The mod will not be offended. Please try to be precise with names, as I will be testing an automated counter by Mathblade.
All powers that affect votes (such as adding extra votes or causing a player to require less votes to lynch) do not work in LYLO/MYLO. All players always require a town slot to lynch and no one can ever become unlynchable.
In this way, no single player slot may be the single voting slot on the lynch that decides the game.
Furthermore, no single player slot can single-handedly lynch a player--at least two players must be voting any lynched player.
Finally, multiple players may never be lynched. If an ability causes multiple players to reach the lynch threshold, the next vote cast on one of those players will hammer them.

DURING THE NIGHT:

Spoiler:
Night will have a 24-hour deadline. Extensions will not be given, unless a player has to be replaced during the Night.
If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions. If you must make a choice, I will do a random die roll.
If you expect not to be here to submit your night action during the night, you may send one in in advance.
I resolve Night Actions according to Natural Action Resolution as outlined by the Mafiascum Wiki.
If you do not know when your action resolves in NAR, feel free to ask me.
There is randomness with certain level ups for balance. For the most part, these are bonuses. No action should be useless due to randomness.
Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage).

MISCELLANEOUS:

Spoiler:
Any and all anti-town factions in this game have day-chat.
Please bold all requests to myself so that they don’t get missed.
Role Questions, even ones answered by reading this, should not be answered publicly. PM please.
Do not use standard MafiaScum purple (#800080). This is my color. All other colors are fine.

No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed (if you can't read it, don't post it).
You are not allowed to edit your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM me privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
If you do not understand how your role functions, feel free to PM me.
If you want to chat about League of Legends, you can PM me about that, too.
I may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
Rules violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill, as the Mod sees fit. Modkills may be accompanied by a change to day/night and the offender’s role will be changed to Neutral Survivor, which guarantees a loss.
- Just know, it's all about intention. If you genuinely mess up, I'll try to cut you some slack. If I determine you're trying to compromise the integrity of the game though, you won't be too happy with the punishment.
Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to my discretion and will be handled as I see fit on a case-by-case basis.
I reserve the right to modify these rules at any time, so long as I inform you in thread.

THE GOLDEN RULE:

Spoiler:
Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun!
I created League of Legends Mafia to bring people together and celebrate a game that I love, but, ultimately, to have fun time on site.
Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game. Playing to win does not preclude being considerate of each other! Be cool.

DAWN PHASE:

Spoiler:
There may be a dawn phase due to some resolutions. Game will be unlocked for all if this happens. Night actions will be resolved after dawn phase. Dawn phase will trigger solely based on roles. You can claim your roles but doing so gives your opposition a huge advantage.

SAMPLE ROLEPM:

Spoiler:
Your FlavorControl Ward

Your AlignmentModerator - Infinite HP]
Your Passive AbilityYou unlock all your abilities at L1. Your win condition is fun game.

Your Q Ability
Level 1You know all roles.
Level 2Your mod announcements are official. Shamelessly steal Varsoona rules page.
Level 3You can answer questions by PMing players.

Your W E and R abilities
W and E abilities lay out the same way. Your R has an area box live this. Town and scum wincons are eliminate the other side or win when nothing can stop this from happening..

Win Conditons

Spoiler:
Town

Eliminate all Scum (Red Side) and any neutral monsters that cannot win with town.

Scum

Reach any non-night phase with equal or greater, Red Side aligned players. End of Day counts as reaching Day phase for this win condition.

Third Party

Withheld but is NOT a cult if present.

Full Playerlist

Spoiler:
Kise
randomidget
An Anonymous Alt
Lady Lambdadelta
Panzerjager
Maki Harukawa
Dunnstral
Yume
Himiko Yumeno
Kokichi Oma
Leonshade
Monaca Towa
Nagito Komaeda

Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
priorVCNumber=0
url=viewtopic.php?f=23&t=73878
playerList=Kise,randomidget,An Anonymous Alt,Lady Lambdadelta,Panzerjager,Maki Harukawa,Dunnstral,Yume,Himiko Yumeno,Kokichi Oma,Leonshade,Monaca Towa,Nagito Komaeda
moderatorNames=Titus
dayStartNumbers=0
deadline=(expired on 2017-11-11 20:00:00)
deadList=
voteOverrides=
Last edited by Titus on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Titus »

Role PMs are going out now. A 24 hour "Champion Select" Phase starts from when the last player receives their PM.

This allows players to select their first level 1 ability prior to game start, if they wish. Day submission abilities are allowed day 1. All actions must be private messaged unless the role PM says otherwise.

Any slow or delay does not block a night action but instead causes the act to trigger on the next night if the actor is still alive.

Any act, besides the scum nightkill (turret shot) is redirectable or blockable unless otherwise stated. Only roles that block turret shots work on the factional kill. Scum do not need to dictate who makes the factional kill.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Titus »

The exact winconditions for town and scum have been added aling with an exact player list. I will update with FAQ too if necessary.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTECOUNT 1.0

Not Voting (13):
Kise, randomidget, An Anonymous Alt, Lady Lambdadelta, Panzerjager, Maki Harukawa, Dunnstral, Yume, Himiko Yumeno, Kokichi Oma, Leonshade, Monaca Towa, Nagito Komaeda

With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to Lynch.
Deadline
:(expired on 2017-11-11 20:00:00)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Votecount 1.1

An Anonymous Alt(3)
~ Nagito Komaeda, An Anonymous Alt, Dunnstral

Not Voting (10): Kise, randomidget, Lady Lambdadelta, Panzerjager, Maki Harukawa, Yume, Himiko Yumeno, Kokichi Oma, Leonshade, Monaca Towa

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Day 1 deadline is in 2 days, 20 hours, 39 minutes
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 28, PJ. wrote:
In post 27, PJ. wrote:
vote:an anonymous alt

Seems to be the most annoying so far, Monaca probably second. Honestly I'm cool with just lynching AAA on policy after the first page.
@titus: idk if it's in the rules and I'm too lazy to read but is lynching auto kill regardless of hp? Or is this a "we gotta lynch a 3 hp guy 3 times before he's dead and revealed thing?"
Lynch is auto death.

Votecount 1.1

An Anonymous Alt(4)
~ Nagito Komaeda, An Anonymous Alt, Dunnstral, Leonshade

Leonshade(1)
~ Monaca Towa

Not Voting (8): Kise, randomidget, Lady Lambdadelta, Panzerjager, Maki Harukawa, Yume, Himiko Yumeno, Kokichi Oma

Day 1 deadline is in 2 days, 12 hours, 15 minutes
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Titus »

Please try to use vote tags. Bolding names alone will not be picked up by VC.

Second, do not angleshoot. If you want me to act on something, pm please. Ty.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #316 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Titus »

Votecount 1.2

randomidget(2)
~ Kise, Lady Lambdadelta

Kise(2)
~ Nagito Komaeda, An Anonymous Alt
Panzerjager(1)
~ randomidget
Nagito Komaeda(1)
~ Dunnstral
Monaca Towa(1)
~ Kokichi Oma
Maki Harukawa(1)
~ Panzerjager
Leonshade(1)
~ Monaca Towa
Dunnstral(1)
~ Maki Harukawa
An Anonymous Alt(1)
~ Leonshade

Not Voting (2): Yume, Himiko Yumeno

Day 1 deadline is in 1 day, 13 hours, 7 minutes
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #352 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Quick moderator note: Day actions and level ups are permanent, unlike night actions. If you express hesitation, I will ask if you are sure. I'll use timestamps when submitted as afk tonight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #484 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Votecount 1.1

randomidget(4)
~ Lady Lambdadelta, Monaca Towa, Nagito Komaeda, Kise

Kise(4)
~ An Anonymous Alt, Maki Harukawa, randomidget, Kokichi Oma
Yume(2)
~ Himiko Yumeno, Dunnstral
Maki Harukawa(1)
~ Panzerjager
An Anonymous Alt(1)
~ Leonshade

Not Voting (1): Yume

Day 1 deadline is in 0 days, 2 hours, 9 minutes

I also received a question, so I will remind all players. At the end of the day, if no majority is reached the player with the most votes will be lynched. If there is a tie, the player voted most recently will be lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #528 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Titus »

Deadline has passed. I'll tabulate the results and send PMs in the morning.

You may submit night actions now.

Night deadline be added here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #529 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

Votecount 1.Final

randomidget(6)
~ Lady Lambdadelta, Monaca Towa, Nagito Komaeda, Kise, Himiko Yumeno, Panzerjager

Kise(4)
~ An Anonymous Alt, Maki Harukawa, randomidget, Kokichi Oma
Yume(1)
~ Dunnstral
An Anonymous Alt(1)
~ Leonshade

You gather around, getting into a teamfight over an attempted invade of the red side jungle for the Brambleback buff. However, things don't go as expected.... The jungle fights back and the red side scum have first blood...

Spoiler: Thresh Town Tank Support PM
Your FlavorThresh

Your DescriptorTown Tanky Support - 2 HP

Your Passive AbilityAnytime you kill or hammer, gain 1 HP.

Your Q Ability - Day Submission Required
Level 1Pass an ability targeted at you onto another player.
Level 2Pass all actions targeted at you onto another player.
Level 3You swap yourself and your target for all actions.

Your W Ability - Day Submission Required
Level 1Your target can elect to have you absorb a random ability targeted at them.
Level 2Two targets can elect to have you absorb a random ability targeted at them. OR Select one target. This person may elect to have you absorb one action, they heal 1 hp of damage, or they become loved.
Level 3Two targets can elect to have you absorb a random ability targeted at them. These people may elect to have you absorb one action, they heal 1 hp of damage, or they become loved.

Your E Ability
Level 1Do 1 HP damage to a target.
Level 2Do 1 HP damage. If this damage would be prevented, the target's next night action is staggered. Overkill is not prevention.
Level 3Do 1 HP damage. If the target lives, they can choose to be hated or lose 1 HP..

Your R Ability-Day UseForce someone to target you. If they submit an action not targeting you, they are roleblocked or lose 2 hp.

Night starts now. It ends at (expired on 2017-11-13 11:20:00)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #530 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Night 1 Flips
Dunnstral - Miss Fortune - Died by Orb of Deception, Disintegrate
Yume - Ashe - Dead by Double Up
Himieko - Lulu - Dead by Boomerang Toss
Nagito - Doom Bots of Doom - Executed by Turret

All Deaths were town.

Spoiler: Rolecards
Coming soon

Today is lylo. Any hated or loved abilities will not work if they ensure a 1 player lynch or scum can quick vote. Hated and Loved abilites will otherwise be in effect.

With 8 alive, 5 to lynch.
Last edited by Titus on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #531 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Titus »

Day 2 starts now
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #545 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 536, An Anonymous Alt wrote:Who if anyone reviewed this game @Titus
No one. I made it myself. Balance was a risk as no template.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #585 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 566, Kise wrote:I'll co-mod a large league game btw. We haven't had one in years. HMU
I'd do this.

Also for HP, ADCs have 1 hp. Lulu had 1 hp. Doom Bots had 4 hp. Mids have 2 hp.

Driving for work thing. If game ongoing, I will post role PMs soon.

Do remember everyone gets a level up today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #588 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 586, Monaca Towa wrote:
In post 585, Titus wrote:Driving for work thing
Don't text and mafiascum please
I am parked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #615 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 16, Titus wrote:
Your FlavorMiss Fortune

Your DescriptorTown ADC - 1 HP

Your Passive AbilityEach time you change targets, you bypass roleblocks and redirects.

Your Q Ability
Level 1Do one hp dmg to your target.
Level 2Do 1 hp damage to your target, if it dies 50% chance to do 1 hp to another target.
Level 3Do 1 hp damage to your target, if it dies, do 1 hp damage to another target, if that target dies 50% to damage the next target. This continues until failure or until everyone but you is dead.

Your W Ability - DAY Submission Required
Level 1Evade 1 action on you at random.
Level 2Evade two acts on you at random.
Level 3Evade any abilities you wish to evade on yourself.

Your E Ability - DAY SUBMISSION REQUIRED
Level 1Delay 1 player. Their night action resolves in the next night phase.
Level 2Delay 2 players.
Level 3Delay 3 players.

Your R AbilityDo 3 HP damage, can be spread over three targets or all to one target. Can also be split among two targets.
In post 17, Titus wrote:
Your FlavorAshe

Your DescriptorTown ADC - 1 HP

Your Passive AbilityYou may submit two actions each night if you were not voted the previous day. May use the same ability twice..

Your Q Ability
Level 1Do one hp dmg to your target.
Level 2Do 1 hp damage to your target, or make it hated.
Level 3Do 1 hp damage, make the target hated. Clone a random ability from their sheet. You may use it the next night.

Your W Ability
Level 1Shoot 1 shot at 3 targets. Each has a 33% shot of hitting.
Level 2Your shots have a 66% shot of hitting.
Level 3Guaranteed damage, 1 hp 3 targets.

Your E Ability - DAY SUBMISSION REQUIRED
Level 1Get all names of those visiting a player.
Level 2Determine all acts done to a player.
Level 3Determine who visited a player and what acts were done.

Your R Ability - Day SubmissionDo 2 hp dmg, prevent target from submitting day or night actions.
In post 22, Titus wrote:
Your FlavorDoom Bots of Doom

Your AlignmentTown Other - 4 hp

Your Passive AbilityYou survive the first turret shot (scum factional kill) on you. Refreshes night 4. Can only hold one charge. You cannot be shield or healed by others.

Your Q ability
Level 1Pick an ability and level. (Level 1 Q for instance). Get a random player's role text.
Level 2Get one random letter ability known or pick a player and do the level 1 version.
Level 3Get a random player's rolecard or pick one player and know one letter ability.

Your W Ability
Level 1Do 1 dmg to target. Heal 1 dmg if you kill the target. Overkill counts. Otherwise 33% chance to heal.
Level 2Increase heal odds to 75%.
Level 3Increase damage to 2. Guaranteed 1 hp heal if attack successful. 50% to heal 2 hp.

Your E ability
Level 1Pass your turret protection to another player for one night. They are not notified. They cannot be healed by other means. You will not be turret immune.
Level 2Your target is notified if they live though the night. They can self heal and shield.
Level 3Either your recipent can be healed from all sources and is turret immune OR you both are turret immune and cannot be healed.

Your R abilityPublicly reveal the current alignment of a player. This player cannot be turret protected the same night. If self-targeting, your turret protection will fail.
In post 18, Titus wrote:
Your FlavorLulu

Your DescriptorTown Squishy Support - 1 HP

Your Passive AbilityThe first negative ability on you each night fails.

Your Q Ability - Day Submission Required
Level 150% chance to slow enemy, which delays their current submission to the next night phase.
Level 2Target is delayed or takes 1 hp dmg. Target picks.
Level 3Delay two targets.

Your W Ability
Level 1Make a player immune to rb and redirect.
Level 2Make a player immune to any rb, redirect or delay.
Level 3Target cannot be affected by negative statuses other than damage.

Your E Ability
Level 1Shield target 1 hp or see all who visited target.
Level 2Shield 2 dmg or see all actions done to target.
Level 3Shield 3 dmg and see all who visited target and who target visited.

Your R AbilityYour target, can self target, will be immune from all negative actions but for turret shots..
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #616 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

I will add half the time spent waiting on role PMs to deadline. Urgent work matters prevented steady access.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #687 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Titus »

A question has arisen. A player may only do one action per day and night phase unless specifically noted in their PM (active passives). The scum factional kill is not attached to any player for purposes of this rule.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #775 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Titus »

Scum will win. I will post how this evening.

Scum were AAA, Monaca Towa, and LLD.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #795 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 776, Alisae wrote:Leon I have lost so much respect for you as a player.
Leon was third party.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #803 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Titus »

Mod Topic now public. Biggest regret was ADCs and squishies only having one HP.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #804 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Titus »

If I did it again, everyone would have one more hp to reduce swing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #807 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 805, MathBlade wrote:Any feedback for the vote counter would be appreciated :) I don't think I missed anyone's votes that I hadn't already fixed.

Thanks for being awesomely nice about the vote counter stuff everyone :)
It did help. Too bad we never tested hated and loved.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”