Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 961, Lalendra wrote:
In post 940, Quick wrote:I'm not completely sold on Lalendra. I need more of a case than this. I will say that she isn't really explaining... well, anything really, but that's her meta IIRC.
This is true.
In post 944, Aubrey wrote:Real talk, you say explaining/doing little to nothing is Lalendra's meta (which is lynch-able regardless IMO).
I will explain a little bit here. Being a newer player, I have very little confidence in my reads, and I am easily manipulated. As a result, I try not to post long drawn-out analyses of everyone's play, because in doing so I frequently open myself up to manipulation by scum. I also have a track record of being FOSed when I post these drawn-out analyses and change my reads later (even though that should be the natural progression of the game, but whatever). So, to avoid drawing too much attention or being manipulated, I tend to just sheep the people that I trust, and don't push hard unless something REALLY seems off to me. This game has been difficult for me to sort, which is why I'm taking a backseat.
In post 959, Aubrey wrote:*Waits for Jamiet's replace out commentary*
Ugh :dead:
Post not cut mustard
Bad excuse for no scum hunts
Suspicious finger
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Top tr flips town? Shocked.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 970, lucca261 wrote:@flub, 936: maybe. I would like the wagon on me evolve, to see the progressions and who will vote me/who won't. Currently, Awoo vote sucks, but it can't be four scum on my wagon, right? So I'll wait right now. questions: what do you think of Lalendra?/what's your read on my slot?
Hmmm. I don't think I've seen someone try to scumhunt off how their wagon is growing like this in a while. In just that context, it's too unusual to come from scum. However, I'll be interested in what you learn.

I don't have a read on Lalendra. Not enough content, and I've seen enough of D1 just from my replacement (quick lynch should have happened yesterday btw, and the modkill makes me believe this to be true even more) to be willing to look back.

Where does the "four scum on your wagon" comment come from?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 976, Maki Harukawa wrote:Top tr flips town? Shocked.
I have no clue why Jamie would be a top town read.

I will have to make time to ISO you and Lalendra.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 970, lucca261 wrote:
In post 932, Lalendra wrote:
In post 919, Lalendra wrote:I think Comm is right, yesterday we got pretty distracted by Comm v Quick and even if there is scum there, we still have 2 others to find. I like where his head is at, and my confidence was shaken by a recent resounding loss, so I'll sheep this.

VOTE: lucca
You can infer and misrep all you want but I literally stated my reasons prior to voting you. Whether you agree with them or not is irrelevant, they are there.
I'll ask. Why do you think I'm scum? Your words, please.
---

@flub, : maybe. I would like the wagon on me evolve, to see the progressions and who will vote me/who won't. Currently, Awoo vote sucks, but it can't be four scum on my wagon, right? So I'll wait right now. questions: what do you think of Lalendra?/what's your read on my slot?

@quick, : agree that her lack of explanations could be a meta question. what is scummy, regardless of meta, is her convenient posts and opinions. she is going with the flow of the game. her votes are Jamie (when he was the biggest wagon), Quick (when you were the biggest wagon, after asking for reasons to vote him = a reason to easily sheep) and me (when I am the popular wagon). she is keeping her options open with hyper soft opinions and easy questions, as seen in , , . Her interactions with Comm are also strange, as she's sheeping his opinions and stating them again.
It's not a strong case, but it's what I have at the moment.

---

I would say there's at least one scum on me. The only players with explicit reads on me before today were Flavor, Quick and maybe Comm. It's an easy vote for scum, because they can hide in ambiguity and easily sheep a confident player such as Comm, taking themselves out of his suspicion now. Sadly for them, I'm not going down without a fight.
You are being scumread by my top TR and as of right now, that is enough for me. Yes, I am sheeping Comm, I openly said that. Not sure how that's strange. Scum would have to be pretty stupid to say "I am sheeping my scumbuddy without any concrete reasoning."
In post 971, lucca261 wrote:
In post 967, Lalendra wrote:
In post 965, Maki Harukawa wrote:better figure out fast lovely
I find this response interesting. No defensiveness at all. Hm.

@Comm - It's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks this way. Though I find it interesting that I am scumread a lot more for it than Comm appears to be. Guess I have to be more aggressively confident.
why do you think that is? the Maki quote, I guess.

---

I could go Awoo. her vote is also bad, and a lot of what I said about Lalendra can be applied to him. But I think his day 1 was stronger. But he is definitely not a townread of mine.
I'm not sure, I can see it coming from either alignment. It almost sounds like a dare. Could be very confident town, I'm having trouble reading it which is why I haven't really delved much deeper than that. If I had to choose right now, I would say Maki is town and Awoo is scum, but I could also see both being scum.
In post 973, Torque wrote:
Due to discussing this game in another thread, Jamiet99uk will be mod killed. They were a
Vanilla Town
turned
Neutral Survivor.

:(
Well lynching that probably would have cost us an entire day so it's probably better this way.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Quick »

In post 972, Quick wrote:
In post 963, Lalendra wrote:Kayyyy, still town.
Completely pointless comment.

Lalendra, do you remember what I went over last game? If you thought I didn't have a point that would be one thing. I would like to know where you stand on the issue currently.
Hey, you need to answer this.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Lalendra »

I'm not sure what issue you're referring to. Last game I had with you as Quick or as your alt?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Quick »

In post 981, Lalendra wrote:I'm not sure what issue you're referring to. Last game I had with you as Quick or as your alt?
The game that just ended with me as LicketyQuickety.

Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Lalendra »

So what do you mean when you say "what you went over"? You went over a lot of things during the course of the game.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Quick »

In post 983, Lalendra wrote:So what do you mean when you say "what you went over"? You went over a lot of things during the course of the game.
This:
In post 895, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 891, Lalendra wrote:It wasn't that I didn't see your point, it was that I had already stated that it was a gut read, so fishing for more concrete reasons is fruitless when I already admitted that I didn't have them. I was pretty transparent when I said that it was a gut read so your digging is pointless. Blood and turnips and what-have-you.
Yeah, and that is YOUR fault for not having good enough reasons that I can't counter. The burden of proof is on you. I say this as a matter of speaking and not literally, but the point is the same. YOU claimed I was Scum so YOU have to show WHY I am Scum otherwise your read means nothing because as I earlier stated, anyone can claim any gut read on anyone and it shouldn't convince anyone of anything. What is stopping Scum from giving a gut read like this that you have given? A: Nothing.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If I can’t get to this game, I’ll replace, but I have hopes I can...
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Epic Fial »

Minotaur story
Ariadne gives advice
Do you get it now?
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 938, Lalendra wrote:
In post 937, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 924, Awoo wrote:Hey buddy, show me the speedwagon? I cant see it
https://g.co/kgs/ikmH3w
I almost had to make that joke, thank you Fial for saving me
Speedwagon rocks hard
More so than Led Zeppelin
Or Metallica
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

Jamie counterwagon
Flips green but Comm wagon sleeps?
What has changed your mind?

VOTE: Comm
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

^Extra syllable
In first line brings infamy
Truly I fialed
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by lucca261 »

let's re-read this D1.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by lucca261 »

before re-reading, let's say I don't like that Maki post. feels like scum using knowledge to gain towncred.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 990, lucca261 wrote:let's re-read this D1.
I tried to do that. Didn't get that far, but I got far enough that I still think Awoo is Scum.

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by CommKnight »

And Epic Fial is either stupid town or stupid scum. Either one has the same modifier.

Funny how BEFORE he was mod killed, I said he was one of the ones to leave off the block today. So you know what you can do? Kiss my ass.

Now we're going to continue this little game with the suggested pool I gave. Obviously I was on the right track. He was town, the D1 wagons were probably all on town, now to aim for the scum that thought it was smart to play too neutral. Now neutral = bad news for them. They're either going need to gain a pair of balls and make a stand or be outed in this fun little roulette I'm hosting.

Out of 3 scum, I believe one is already slotted into my little trap.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Saying 1 in 5 is scum, is not the same as saying "this guy is town and I was right." :-/
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 985, Flavor Leaf wrote:If I can’t get to this game, I’ll replace, but I have hopes I can...
Seems this game is testing ppl more so on endurance and self control than what it was originally intended for.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by lucca261 »

CommKnight, Awoo and Lalendra have been voting together since day 1. Their targets: me, Jamie and Quick. Two confirmed town targets and one hard townread, especially after re-reading D1.

There's definitely scum at this group. Maybe more than one.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by lucca261 »

I'll just say that Chisa is the least impactful player I've seen on a game, for a long time. It's one thing to be lurking, it's another to have zero posts that present an impact on the game. No votes on her, too.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Yeah......in 2 more hours it'll be 3 days since her last post after numerous prods and a mini replaceout. However, the amount of lurking is kinda so big it's harmful to her as either alignment at this point I feel. A push onto her would be nothing more than a activity policy lynch really.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by lucca261 »

so, tonight we should be lynching between the big mislynch voting block.

over the three, I'm thinking that Comm is town, for reasons I'm not saying at the moment. I honestly think that it can't be as easy as the three of them being scum. I'll say that tonight it should be between Lalendra and Awoo.

---

aubrey, what do you think of wagoning awoo?

fial, what's your thoughts on this?

flub, what do you think of wagoning lalendra?

Return to “Completed Open Games”