Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 561, havingfitz wrote:Well I just had a moderately large post lost in a horrible cut and paste fcuk up (i.e. getting distracted and cutting something else before pasting my initial cut).

Summary of lost post...

ISO'd sheepsaysmeep. Kind of keep forgetting they are in the game. Seems to be skating under the radar. Can't say I recall a single post from them that has sign of any thought given to it. Scum lean.

ISO'd kelbris. Lots of promised content iirc and nothing really delivered. Just here. Slight scum lean. Could be due to lack of anything but just haven't got any vibe to keep around.

"I'm not a fan of" Ectomancer. Their one is a reiteration of suspicions towards Iceguy (who he is voting at this point) and a lovefest towards Luca sorting/shading me. Then in his next post he proceeds to put Elmo at L-2 and asks for a claim.
@Ecto
...what were the reasons you voted for Elmo and has boring done anything to change your "suspicions" towards that slot?

Will give other read refinement/thoughts as I am able. Here is my current rack n stack:

- Fish townlean
- Deas townlean
- boring townlean
- Iceguy townlean
- Transcend townlean
- mutant slight townlean
- Yuria tbd
- Luca tbd/slight scumlean
- Viomi tbd/slight scumlean
- sheeps scumlean
- kelbris scumlean
- Ecto scumlean

VOTE: Ecto
bad fucking vote
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

nice omgus
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 554, DeasVail wrote:Viomi - Town

her replacement was NAI and her slot is 100% scum. only reason we're not lynching it is because it's a low-info lynch
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 576, sheepsaysmeep wrote:nice omgus
stfu

if this monkey wants to lynch me for the dumbest fucking reason when i'm the only one that gives a fuck about the horrid wagon that is his mislynch then he can fucking die
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 577, Transcend wrote:
In post 554, DeasVail wrote:Viomi - Town

her replacement was NAI and her slot is 100% scum. only reason we're not lynching it is because it's a low-info lynch

there was an image attached to this comment, but it didn't work.

here it is.

sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

VOTE: trans
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Transcend »

badvote.jpeg
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by boring »

In post 546, Ectomancer wrote:Geezus I hate this but I have to retract a town tell.

Town people please tell me....who the fuck died and made Transcend town? Nobody? Nobody died? Claimed? Night result? Nothing?
For me it comes down to faith in human decency. A town role makes people feel kind of like they are the "good guy". It let's some players feel justified in being aggressive toward others. As town, he can somewhat rationalize harassing people he believes are scum (the "bad guys"). I don't like it, but I get it.

If I have to assume that he's just harassed two townies out of the game as scum, I have to hold a low opinion of him as a person.
That's very poor sportsmanship, and frankly, I don't even know if his scum buddies would have had the stomach to support it.
Rem
Rem
Goon
Rem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Rem »

Hello my comrades I have found today's lynch.

VOTE: Sheep
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Transcend »

okay, why
Rem
Rem
Goon
Rem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Rem »

Because Sheep is scum, that was an easy question.
Rem
Rem
Goon
Rem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Rem »

In post 573, Transcend wrote:you're a fucking idiot die
i don't need shitbags like you in my town

VOTE: kelbris

we're lynching boring tomorrow i swear to god if that slot doesn't die this game i'm going to be very mad
I don't think scum make this post so Transcend is probably town.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by boring »

I'm
townleaning sheepsaysmeep
. He's making good observations, he's made a contribution with each post, I'm not seeing any LAMIST behavior, and he doesn't seem interested in blending in.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by boring »

@Rem: I really hope post#586 wasn't you answer to Transcend's question.
Rem
Rem
Goon
Rem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Rem »

In post 587, boring wrote:I'm
. He's making good observations, he's made a contribution with each post, I'm not seeing any LAMIST behavior, and he doesn't seem interested in blending in.
Not being LAMIST isn't really town indicative.
Sheep contributing with every post is just objectively wrong.

Could you explain the contributions you like out of him?
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

In post 582, boring wrote:
In post 546, Ectomancer wrote:Geezus I hate this but I have to retract a town tell.

Town people please tell me....who the fuck died and made Transcend town? Nobody? Nobody died? Claimed? Night result? Nothing?
For me it comes down to faith in human decency. A town role makes people feel kind of like they are the "good guy". It let's some players feel justified in being aggressive toward others. As town, he can somewhat rationalize harassing people he believes are scum (the "bad guys"). I don't like it, but I get it.

If I have to assume that he's just harassed two townies out of the game as scum, I have to hold a low opinion of him as a person.
That's very poor sportsmanship, and frankly, I don't even know if his scum buddies would have had the stomach to support it.
Alright now, you dropped the ball on this answer.

I'm aggressive. It doesn't make me town. It doesn't make Transcend town. Your comment makes it appear as though you
don't
get that.

Worse, your stance would encourage scum to play aggressively; as you just gave Transcend such a town read based upon aggressive meta, it then resulted in you arguing about buddying as if Transcend were
actually
town.

I want boring's claim and then I want Iceguy lynched. Why? Iceguy is a better lynch but I
do want that boring claim

@REM - Did you really just ask boring to pbp sheep's every post? SOLID information is what we need, NOT a damn individuals rundown of another individuals entire post list in 24+ page game!!
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Rem
Rem
Goon
Rem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Rem »

In post 590, Ectomancer wrote:@REM - Did you really just ask boring to pbp sheep's every post? SOLID information is what we need, NOT a damn individuals rundown of another individuals entire post list in 24+ page game!!
Isolating a few posts you think are good and explaining why and post by post analysis are a lot different.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

In post 591, Rem wrote:
In post 590, Ectomancer wrote:@REM - Did you really just ask boring to pbp sheep's every post? SOLID information is what we need, NOT a damn individuals rundown of another individuals entire post list in 24+ page game!!
Isolating a few posts you think are good and explaining why and post by post analysis are a lot different.
/facepalm

Boring says "sheep's made a contribution with
each
post"
You say "<saying> Sheep contributing with every post is just objectively wrong"

But you didn't say which ones were wrong.

So when you then say "Could you explain the contributions you like out of him" then that means every post! Because boring said every post contributes.

So where is this selective analysis? How about you list the posts you think DIDN'T contribute instead? Let's hear your analysis instead. I've heard enough from boring/Elmo.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by boring »

In post 589, Rem wrote:
In post 587, boring wrote:I'm
Not being LAMIST isn't really town indicative.
Sheep contributing with every post is just objectively wrong.

Could you explain the contributions you like out of him?
First Luca, then mutant, now you. I've stumbled into a game populated by people who don't understand the word "and". Or maybe I've failed to communicate my intentions with such lists: They are a series of factors that combine to form a read -- something more than the sum of its parts.

*ninja'd by ecto* I'm not playing the ISO-game again. I'll show you the only posts that didn't contribute something meaningful to the game: two were prodges and one was a request for hydra. Perhaps I should have clarified that he didn't just say something to say something. Each post has a clear purpose.
Spoiler:
In post 150, sheepsaysmeep wrote:prodge
will read this thread when i have time later today
Rem
Rem
Goon
Rem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Rem »

In post 592, Ectomancer wrote:
In post 591, Rem wrote:
/facepalm

Boring says "sheep's made a contribution with
each
post"
You say "<saying> Sheep contributing with every post is just objectively wrong"

But you didn't say which ones were wrong.

So when you then say "Could you explain the contributions you like out of him" then that means every post! Because boring said every post contributes.

So where is this selective analysis? How about you list the posts you think DIDN'T contribute instead? Let's hear your analysis instead. I've heard enough from boring/Elmo.
Your taking what I said very literally.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 586, Rem wrote:
In post 573, Transcend wrote:you're a fucking idiot die
i don't need shitbags like you in my town

VOTE: kelbris

we're lynching boring tomorrow i swear to god if that slot doesn't die this game i'm going to be very mad
I don't think scum make this post so Transcend is probably town.
i would actually make a post like this as scum
Rem
Rem
Goon
Rem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Rem »

Same tbh.
Rem
Rem
Goon
Rem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Rem »

In post 593, boring wrote:First Luca, then mutant, now you. I've stumbled into a game populated by people who don't understand the word "and". Or maybe I've failed to communicate my intentions with such lists: They are a series of factors that combine to form a read -- something more than the sum of its parts.

*ninja'd by ecto* I'm not playing the ISO-game again. I'll show you the only posts that didn't contribute something meaningful to the game: two were prodges and one was a request for hydra. Perhaps I should have clarified that he didn't just say something to say something. Each post has a clear purpose.
Pick like the 3 best posts and state why you think they come from town.
Rem
Rem
Goon
Rem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Rem »

I go through his ISO and see a bunch of 1 liners.
It kinda just feels like he is going through motions atm whenever he opens up the thread.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by boring »

In post 590, Ectomancer wrote:
In post 582, boring wrote:

Alright now, you dropped the ball on this answer.

I'm aggressive. It doesn't make me town. It doesn't make Transcend town. Your comment makes it appear as though you
don't
get that.

There's a nuance I don't think you're picking up on, but it's okay. You're not playing the same kind of aggressive this game. And I'll admit, I've made that argument for reads in the past, and I've been wrong once. I just don't play with that person anymore because it disgusts me.
In post 590, Ectomancer wrote:Worse, your stance would encourage scum to play aggressively;
That thought occurred to me just after hitting the "submit" button.
In post 590, Ectomancer wrote:as you just gave Transcend such a town read based upon aggressive meta, it then resulted in you arguing about buddying as if Transcend were
actually
town.
Good point.
In post 590, Ectomancer wrote:I want boring's claim and then I want Iceguy lynched. Why? Iceguy is a better lynch but I
do want that boring claim
I'm not going to claim.

Return to “Completed Open Games”