CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:15 am

Post by CommKnight »

Also note: The resistance to voting Maki. Sure some town won't want them dead, but why so much resistance? Surely scum would want them dead if I were wrong.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Chisa Yukizome
Chisa Yukizome
Goon
Chisa Yukizome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Chisa Yukizome »

pls actually share or give an actual reason for not sharing thanks

for the record i think you're being
honest
about it i just don't trust you not to have fucked up the logic somewhere and i wanna editorialize
i put myself on v/la for another week; don't give me free reign just make prods 72 hours instead of 48

my phone burnt to the charging cord and in a bad irl spot
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1000, CommKnight wrote:So I've been pondering if I should share my updated read list and I think I should because I think the Lucca fiasco got as much information as I could from it for now. I didn't give a single reason to vote him other than I scum read him earlier on and people fucking tagged along with it. Like what in the actual mother of fuck?

As of now.

Town: Flubber, Quick, Aubrey, Lucca
Neutral: Awoo, Lale and Flavor.
Scum: Maki, Chisa and Epic

VOTE: Maki

Their flip flopping yesterday toward end of day read as scum looking to just hammer someone.

VCA might be more valuable tomorrow after we get an actual lynch wagon through.
In post 1021, CommKnight wrote:Okay so, I think I actually came up with a bit of a crazy idea to get all the scum and I believe this read is going to help anyone who reaches LYLO situation if we manage to nab 1-2 scum now.

1 scum in: <Flavor, Flubber>
1 scum in: <Maki, Lale>
1 scum in: <Chisa, Awoo, Epic>

^ I believe this is 100% accurate, we just need to figure out the townie in each list. If I were to go off my reads right this moment it'd be: Flavor, Maki and either Chisa or Epic for the 3rd.

I'll explain this post game on how I figured this one out. But regardless of your feelings right now, I believe this list to be 100% accurate.

You townread Flubber
And neutral for Flavour Leaf
Now scum among them?
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Epic Fial »

'Will explain post-game'
Equals worthless pile of shit
Explain in game please
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1025, CommKnight wrote:Also note: The resistance to voting Maki. Sure some town won't want them dead, but why so much resistance? Surely scum would want them dead if I were wrong.
I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of people tr me or are scared to vote me. But this way of thinking is interesting tell me more.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 64, Awoo wrote:I hopped off of a random wagon onto a serious vote. Got a problem with that, collegeboy?

Not to mention jamiett has a towny vote on me. Even though he's completely wrong about the site meta, it's a town thought process.
In post 273, Awoo wrote:Going to post thoughts. It's too bad cheeky v/la-nished, since I wanted a reply to . Scumreading cheeky for this reason: the post I am replying to in 148 is one of those blantant "make things up to make people look bad" posts, unless she can answer my question. Also noticed that she ignored that question, since she's posted after it. You can't hide forever!

I like maki. I also like north. Want to see more from comm, chisa. Getting a coasting vibe from lalendra. Ok, so you're fine with voting jamie, but since you have no better place to put your vote, he is your strongest scumread? Why? Or do you really just not have any scumreads at all?!

VOTE: Lalendra, much better vote then maki atm.

Quick, you suspect aubrey on account of having low content, could you explain that? I can point to numerous other cases of lower content in the game. Why him/Any other reasons you suspect him specifically?

Jamie --- I think it's easy to get an implicit scumread on this slot since all of the talk about how things are different on some other site is annoying to read for us natives. This is obviously NAI, but annoying. I am wary of being one of those "I got caught for the wrong reasons" posts. Leaning town for the train of thought and the questions.

PEDIT: seconding this.
Early town leans on Jamie. +
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 386, Awoo wrote:Suddenly I'm glad I didn't roll scum
LAMIST, but doesn't mean much in itself
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 468, Awoo wrote:Jamie is becoming a policy lynch.
A policy lynch that I support.
VOTE: jamiet99uk
Because otherwise it's too obvious who's getting mason'd, and that's bad. At least when we remove this from the game there is a good layer of ambiguity who the copshot lands on.

Is it bad if I think this slot isn't reaaaaaaly going to flip scum? I don't think this lynch is terrible for town as we also get some info on who's on wagons and stuff, who pushed him throughout the day, etc. But I don't reaaaly think it's going to flip scum.

A lot of my scumreads are on this wagon and I feel bad in that regard but read above.

:!: :!:
I THINK THIS IS L-1
:!: :!:
In post 507, Awoo wrote:You know, I just taking a shower and I was thinking to myself "Wait a minute, in hindsight that post I just made was antitown as hell. How did no one vote me for it?"

[unv][/unv] let me read for a sec before I vote again
In post 508, Awoo wrote:UNVOTE: oof
Self-corrected. Probable brainfart.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 512, Awoo wrote:VOTE: Quick Nope, votes on my wagon look good. Except for quick. 344 was just a wagon building vote. Your vote on me is just a wagon building vote. is weak reasoning for joining the wagon. Like the other guy said, it's a weak hypothetical that relies on... what? I like him for scum here.

You vote him since his content is not deep enough but he's pretty town though? voting, pressuring for good reasons. I was just despairing in my post over jamie being doomed not to live to endgame because of silly/annoying things he does and that town won't look past that. But we can though, you know? So I'm happy I made that post.
In post 514, Awoo wrote:Cheeky is there a reason you didn't vote me in ?

...and then you call me VS you TvT in . Not to mention your accusation in makes absolutely no sense. You're all over the place, my dude.
In post 523, Awoo wrote:Okay, but really cheeky,
I said that post was scummy as hell not you're scum. That's a suicide post if you are. Main reason I townread you is because of your response to my meta argument. Scum don't say "don't townread me" lol. Yes I am all over the place I'm in too many games :/ but I don't want to replace and be that guy. I think 3 should be my limit.
Do scum really not say "don't townread me"? That's reaaaaly not that hard to fake, considering the result I got out of it.

When you say my post is scummy as hell, ok you're not wrong, but what do you really mean by it if you're townreading me? What does this add to the game? This just reads like you have are looking at the game through an informed point of view to me. See this post in here for an example of what I mean. (taken from my scumgame, you were there ;))

For the record my vote on jamie wasn't supposed to be a reaction test, just a classic LapseInJudgement (TM)

VOTE: Cheeky
In post 531, Awoo wrote:I've got no grudge against you if that's what you want to believe, cheeky. But maybe I do have some issues with your play.

I just called your read on me weak and I explained why. You respond with "ehh, i'll just troll you, you're town btw". Believe me, I'm trying to find some reason to townread you so you aren't just a wasted day 1 lynch like you say you usually are, but if you're just going to give up what's the point?

Your read on me reads like it comes from an informed perspective. Your post about me reads flippantly. Can't you do anything remotely town-motivated?

And now quick is onto questioning you, getting ready for a hop on himself, so maybe I am off the mark on voting you. But shit man, it's not town's job to act high and mighty "don't question my reading methods" "i'll just troll you, you're so stupid cant you see im town?" then blame town for mislynching them when it inevitably happens, and you need to get that through your towngame's head. Yes you are antitown. I don't know what you look like as scum.

VOTE: Quick
I like this sequence. Votes Quick with reasons, becomes sus of Cheeky and votes her, then decides Cheeky is bad town and foes back to Quick.

More later...
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Quick »

I'd like to know who is Town reading Epic.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1029, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1025, CommKnight wrote:Also note: The resistance to voting Maki. Sure some town won't want them dead, but why so much resistance? Surely scum would want them dead if I were wrong.
I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of people tr me or are scared to vote me. But this way of thinking is interesting tell me more.
This way of thinking nabs me scum that other people TR for stupid reasons that can be faked more than a... I'm not going to finish that sentence because it's not appropriate.

But it's effective. It's unorthodox and it works.

If you got time to question it, you got time to look at the names and figure it out. I'd be actually impressed if someone figured out my thought here without me explaining it when it's over. Like they'd need some serious detective work.

It's 100% possible I'm wrong but it's 99% probable I'm not.

Fastposted by Quick. I don't know. He's being stupid enough to be town. I don't think he realizes there's a pretty solid town bloc forming and it's not going to be long before scum are left out of it. I could see him flipping either alignment though.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Quick »

Dead game is dead X_X
In post 1035, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1029, Maki Harukawa wrote:
This way of thinking nabs me scum that other people TR for stupid reasons that can be faked more than a... I'm not going to finish that sentence because it's not appropriate.

But it's effective. It's unorthodox and it works.

If you got time to question it, you got time to look at the names and figure it out. I'd be actually impressed if someone figured out my thought here without me explaining it when it's over. Like they'd need some serious detective work.

It's 100% possible I'm wrong but it's 99% probable I'm not.

Fastposted by Quick. I don't know. He's being stupid enough to be town. I don't think he realizes there's a pretty solid town bloc forming and it's not going to be long before scum are left out of it. I could see him flipping either alignment though.
What Town block are you talking about?

lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by lucca261 »

let's play this again.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Consider this a prod dodge I guess. Checking in via phone. Doesn't seem like I've missed a lot.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by lucca261 »

In post 1012, Flavor Leaf wrote:Can you raise me up off neutral? It’ll help me see you as townie.
weren't you going to make a case on me? come on big dawg, time to come out and play.

---

, @Aubrey: who you were talking about on the last point? awoo? if so, yes, he did scumread me, but softly enough that he could keep his options open. he didn't engage with me, never wrote a definite read, just soft play around me overall.

, @Lalendra: she's seeing stuff from the same point of view that I am, this tells me she's looking at stuff from a townie POV. other than that, she is constantly engaging people and asking questions, and I think she truly believes what she is posting. a couple of scummy comments here and there, but a townread overall. what's your read on her?

comm, I could go for a Flavor wagon, what do you think?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Are you only going to entertain low hanging fruit wagons
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Quick, how do you read me right now on town/scum scale. Fuck what you think about my play, what do you think of my alignment?

@Lucca, the problem with Flavor, while I think he's scum over Flubber, he is a low information lynch. His ONLY votes are on you. He hasn't looked at other people. Lynching him gives nothing, whether he's town or scum. Hell besides me expressing I think he's scum in my little list, no one has even expressed reads on him. So again, no matter his flip, we can't even judge many others based from his flip. I could go for it tomorrow if we lynch correctly today, but for today I want to go for a good chance scum-lynch mixed with high information. Which I definitely feel would be Maki at this point. If Maki were to flip scum, I'd see Quick as 100% town.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1041, CommKnight wrote:@Quick, how do you read me right now on town/scum scale. Fuck what you think about my play, what do you think of my alignment?
I can tell you it would prolly be a can of worms that you most likely don't want to hear. If you insist, I'll let you know what I think of your play.

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1042, Quick wrote:
In post 1041, CommKnight wrote:@Quick, how do you read me right now on town/scum scale. Fuck what you think about my play,
what do you think of my
alignment?
I can tell you it would prolly be a can of worms that you most likely don't want to hear. If you insist,
I'll let you know what I think of your
play.
10/10, would suggest reading again. My play might be different from what you're use to, but your reading comprehension isn't different than what I'm use to in these situations. We can do this again from D1, where I re-quote myself and narrow down the sentences so that you see what you missed.

If you insist.... we can do this all day long, I know I ain't gonna get tired.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1043, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1042, Quick wrote:
In post 1041, CommKnight wrote:@Quick, how do you read me right now on town/scum scale. Fuck what you think about my play,
what do you think of my
alignment?
I can tell you it would prolly be a can of worms that you most likely don't want to hear. If you insist,
I'll let you know what I think of your
play.
10/10, would suggest reading again. My play might be different from what you're use to, but your reading comprehension isn't different than what I'm use to in these situations. We can do this again from D1, where I re-quote myself and narrow down the sentences so that you see what you missed.

If you insist.... we can do this all day long, I know I ain't gonna get tired.
I can't talk about your alignment without talking about your playstyle. If you don't know the arguments I would use regarding this, then clearly you are not experienced enough with the playstyle you have.

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Aubrey »

This game is starting to feel like it has little drive.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Aubrey »

The only "wagon" is Lalendra. Lucca wagon is dead. Either hop on, make a new one, or follow a rising push. What's it gong to be Flavor. Chisa, vote.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Aubrey »

How do ppl feel about Comm and Quick over all? If they are not viable options, consider moving those votes. 3 scum are still alive so there isn't much reason to be hard headed in voting scummy people.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:31 am

Post by CommKnight »

Comm: "What do you think of my alignment"
Quick: "I'll tell you what I think of your play"
Comm: "A-L-I-G-N-M-E-N-T"
Quick: "Well I can't talk about your alignment without mentioning your play."

Upcoming Comm Post: "Town-Neutral-Scum... YEP, VERY HARD TO TALK ABOUT WITHOUT TALKING ABOUT PLAY".

The only thing stopping you from you saying what you think my alignment is, is yourself. Stop bullshitting people and say it for fuck sake.

Where's Flavor and Awoo by the way? Been over 2 days for both of them. Out of 11 of us, only 5 have posted within the past 24 hours. It is only going stale because some people are completely missing from these conversations and only pop in to mention how dead it is. How about having something to say and saying it fully and help the game get going instead of being part of the problem?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Torque »

Awoo replaced out like a couple pages ago. I'm prodding Flavor Leaf.

Return to “Completed Open Games”