Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Oh, awkward. I’ll replace out if I don’t get to this tomorrow.

I’ll get to this. Sorry. 9 days straight of work.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1048, CommKnight wrote:Comm: "What do you think of my alignment"
Quick: "I'll tell you what I think of your play"
Comm: "A-L-I-G-N-M-E-N-T"
Quick: "Well I can't talk about your alignment without mentioning your play."

Upcoming Comm Post: "Town-Neutral-Scum... YEP, VERY HARD TO TALK ABOUT WITHOUT TALKING ABOUT PLAY".

The only thing stopping you from you saying what you think my alignment is, is yourself. Stop bullshitting people and say it for fuck sake.

Where's Flavor and Awoo by the way? Been over 2 days for both of them. Out of 11 of us, only 5 have posted within the past 24 hours. It is only going stale because some people are completely missing from these conversations and only pop in to mention how dead it is. How about having something to say and saying it fully and help the game get going instead of being part of the problem?
I can't read you as Town because you are not Scum hunting. Your whole game, IIRC, revolves around Pre-Flip which I take issue with. The reason I have issues with Pre-Flip is because it's a lot easier for Scum to manipulate things via Pre-Flip than what Town gets out of talking about Pre-Flip. This is exactly why your Scum game is better than your Town game. Besides the fact that you do Pre-Flip, which I take issue with as a matter of principle, you also don't even explain your reasoning in what associations you are even making, which I take issue with as a matter of principle. These two things pretty much make it impossible to give a read on you one way or another.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Well from your perspective you should have seen yourself as a counterwagon to comm at the very least. If you know your alignment is town, you should be able to formulate
some
sort of read on comm from that.

Also weren't you voting him yesterday?
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:01 am

Post by lucca261 »

In post 1040, Flubbernugget wrote:Are you only going to entertain low hanging fruit wagons
is this directed to me? if so, what wagon do you suggest? by the way, not voting Quick.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:07 am

Post by lucca261 »

since Lalendra became the premium wagon today, a lot of people are trying to point to another direction, to misdirect the lynch without defending her slot. I find this very, let's use the right word, interesting.

overall, the deadness of the game is because of the configuration. Awoo needs to be replaced, Fial is hard lurking, Chisa and Flavor are promising to contribute since D1, Lalendra and Maki disappeared...without Jamie and Awoo creating discussion, the game became analytical.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1048, CommKnight wrote:It is only going stale because some people are completely missing from these conversations and only pop in to mention how dead it is. How about having something to say and saying it fully and help the game get going instead of being part of the problem?
Hence me trying to get people to step up the game via votes and generate some wagons. Whether it propels my own or not. The Lucca wagon was a bust to begin with, with no backing, and a following with no thoughts for themselves. those on that wagon need to dissolve now and move on. I mean shit, the leader of it (you) has even abandoned it. Awoo I understand can't move right now since they left ( :roll: ) Flip side with have Flavor threatening to leave (which will not help the current state of the game since we are still waiting on a replacement).

Moving on, we have one vote on Awoo, one vote on Comm, and one vote on Maki, and one vote on Quick...Either people need to start really pushing these individual slots they are voting, or need to join elsewhere in order to generate a wagon or two to help propel the game along. It feels to me as if people are content with just putting down a vote and sitting there hoping that people will eventually join it. That does little but create a stagnant pool when to many people do it.

I also don't think it needs to be said, but Chisa remains with no vote or a worthwhile stance that I can recall. Effectively we have 3 slots doing jack nothing right now (Awoo, Flavor, Chisa). 1 slot (Lalendra) who isn't self pushing anything really. A few slots who appear here and there, yet say little (Maki & Epic come to mind). Amongst other things, this right now is not a good player pool that is generating a worthwhile game really. Apologies if I have helped generate this environment in any way as well. I know I'm not as active as I normally am due to an increase of responsibilities on my end in RL. Regardless, lets get a fire lit under our butts ya'll.

Again Lalendra is the only worthwhile wagon right now. Either join, rebel, or start up a counter-wagon. These stand alone votes, wasteful wagon, and no vote are not needed. Someone is going to have to give, and it won't be me since one of the scummiest people in my eyes is the leading wagon.

--

Also we get that Comm is not explaining his reads. Let's not over argue this. Either you scum-read him & vote him, or you don't. A drawn out argument will not be needed here I think, especially since neither side will agree with the other I bet. Especialllllllly if it begins to circle, so OVER AND OUT! :)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Aubrey »

Oh, and lets not try and wait till the last day or two to get a lynch, or a probable lynch occurring.
Chisa Yukizome
Chisa Yukizome
Goon
Chisa Yukizome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Chisa Yukizome »

VOTE: commknight

necessary due to circumstance

maybe temp, good chance of not

comm regardless of your alignment you shot the hell out of your own boat here

if you're town by not actually giving a damn whether your gamesolve has an effect, if you're scum by not giving a damn that you are playing so antitown that I'm voting you despite frankly still town reading you otherwise
i put myself on v/la for another week; don't give me free reign just make prods 72 hours instead of 48

my phone burnt to the charging cord and in a bad irl spot
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by CommKnight »

And three main things happen.

Quck: *Long drawn out post fluffing about a neutral read on Comm.*
Aubrey: "Player A, B, C are doing jack shit. D and E can't be read because they don't even contribute enough to the game to get a read on them."
Player C: *Votes Comm in what appears to be an OMGUS vote after being called out*.

Anyway Aubrey, I already got a read on you, but let's talk. My conversation with Quick is like trying to teach a 1st year university student about what you're actually blowing $10,000+ a year on and focus on making the most out of it instead of acting like the rest of 1st years and blow money and time on cheap booze and clubs then drop out by 3rd year because they fucked up.

So Aubrey, if I told you Quick, Lucca, you and myself are all 100% town, what scum pool would you have if you could only pick 3 people. Both minimum and maximum. No tunneling and no saying everyone is scum.

I mean hell, that's something everyone should do right now because this is stagnating. So make your top 3 lists for a lynch pool.

I find it funny both people voting me are currently in my last pool of 3 people. What are your thoughts on that Aubrey? I called Chisa out in my picks for 3 scum. But I strongly believe 1 scum is in the pool of Chisa, Awoo and Epic. Think both town are voting me, or 1 scum, 1 town? I think the latter. Someone perceives my little craziness as a threat.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by CommKnight »

1 scum in: <Flavor, Flubber>
1 scum in: <Maki, Lale>
1 scum in: <Chisa, Awoo, Epic>

I'm going to keep this list fresh, because I think it's dead on and if I'm killed, it might be worth considering exactly why.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Lalendra »

Prodge. Probably won't be catching up til Monday.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Time to read comms insanity oh boy how fun that will be!
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1052, Flubbernugget wrote:Well from your perspective you should have seen yourself as a counterwagon to comm at the very least. If you know your alignment is town, you should be able to formulate
some

This argument already relies on knowing Comm is Town.

VOTE: Flubber

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1062, Quick wrote:
In post 1052, Flubbernugget wrote:Well from your perspective you should have seen yourself as a counterwagon to comm at the very least. If you know your alignment is town, you should be able to formulate
some

This argument already relies on knowing Comm is Town.

VOTE: Flubber
Because you are assuming that Comm's method already works - that we should just believe him on blind faith.

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

... what
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1064, Flubbernugget wrote:... what
Because your theory also relies on Pre-Flip in a very similar way that Comm has said things. It's kinda like you are sheeping his methods.

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

There's no associatives in my push. It's a description of how town would be thinking, which is different from how you're thinking.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1066, Flubbernugget wrote:There's no associatives in my push. It's a description of how town would be thinking, which is different from how you're thinking.
You are doing Pre-Flip based on Comm's Pre-Flip play. That is what I am seeing. I already gave my read on Comm. I don't think its correct to give any kind of read on Comm at all. Comms whole way of playing is pretty much fodder.

Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I think Com is wrong on...a few things but he seems to genuinely believe it so hey props to you
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Torque »

Not Known 15 replaces Awoo.
Prodding Epic Fial.
A vote count will come tonight.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

Zzzzz Huh? What? Oh right
Sorry i must have dozed off
Could vote Lalendra
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1068, Maki Harukawa wrote:I think Com is wrong on...a few things but he seems to genuinely believe it so hey props to you
Town Comm similar
In open 6-9-8 game
Might reconsider
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 978, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 976, Maki Harukawa wrote:Top tr flips town? Shocked.
I will have to make time to ISO you and Lalendra.
Please not to forget
To make time for these ISOs
I will try also
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1058, CommKnight wrote:what scum pool would you have if you could only pick 3 people. Both minimum and maximum. No tunneling and no saying everyone is scum.
Today, I could lynch Lalendra, Chisa, and Epic without to much indecision right now I think.
In post 1059, CommKnight wrote:1 scum in: <Flavor, Flubber>
1 scum in: <Maki, Lale>
1 scum in: <Chisa, Awoo, Epic>
Looking at your list.

Lale, Chisa, Epic.

Maki

Flavor, Flubber, Awoo
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Quick, I'm not assuming comm pre flipped.

If you're going to be so adamant about that paradigm, I'm saying you should be able to use yourself as a pre-flip to make some sort of attempt to read comm since you should know your own alignment.

Return to “Completed Open Games”