northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 596, MathBlade wrote:My pool is North you and NotMafia and assemble. However the latter two baaaaaaaaaaaaaarely have their fingers in and that's because they haven't done jack and could be scum lurking but again that's in so poor taste I only want to go there if I townread literally every other player.
why do you clear godel and pmyst? why do you scumread porkens?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 599, Porkens wrote:u r right.

But I'd like both of you to stop arguing with each other and give reads on other players.

I am not joking. I am the vig. Believe it.
i think pmysterious is scummy. as for other reads i'd have to think more to reconcile the possible teams of mafia/sk with the nightkills.

who did you shoot, and what were they? from what you said before i'm assuming you shot a50.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 600, northsidegal wrote:
In post 596, MathBlade wrote:My pool is North you and NotMafia and assemble. However the latter two baaaaaaaaaaaaaarely have their fingers in and that's because they haven't done jack and could be scum lurking but again that's in so poor taste I only want to go there if I townread literally every other player.
I don't clear them perse I just suspect both you and porkens more. I don't "clear" anyone.

I scumread porkens because porkens play is hella weird and because his pool is terribad. He is asking you questions and not following up.

Pedit: Porkens I don't believe you. Who are you claiming to shoot and why?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Porkens »

Neither of you are reading the game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh no..I read your joke posts at the start of the game. I believe you're trying to attract an NK or an evil cannibal not the town vig.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And if you are the town vig you'd answer the questions north and I asked.

I'm quite wondering if this game is just solved and it's north and porkens. North being group scum with key and porkens being the SK and almost 50 and key is in porkens belly and north has transcends remains.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 602, MathBlade wrote:
In post 600, northsidegal wrote:
I don't clear them perse I just suspect both you and porkens more. I don't "clear" anyone.

I scumread porkens because porkens play is hella weird and because his pool is terribad. He is asking you questions and not following up.

Pedit: Porkens I don't believe you. Who are you claiming to shoot and why?
first point is nai as far as i can tell, porkens always plays a little unorthodox. could you give an example on the second point?

regarding the "clearing", i guess what i'm asking is why do you seemingly townread pmysterious and godel?
In post 603, Porkens wrote:Neither of you are reading the game.
right, can't believe i missed that.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 605, MathBlade wrote:And if you are the town vig you'd answer the questions north and I asked.

I'm quite wondering if this game is just solved and it's north and porkens. North being group scum with key and porkens being the SK and almost 50 and key is in porkens belly and north has transcends remains.
consider how you're scumreading the more active people and certainly the only people who have been active today. don't you think it's likely you're making large conclusions just based on what you've seen rather than the entire gamestate?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Porkens »

A winner is you!

VOTE: mathblade

In that crazy fountain game, math, I replaced in and town read you so fucking hard that when you flipped scum, I KNEW your flip had been tampered with.

This game, not at all.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 607, northsidegal wrote:
In post 605, MathBlade wrote:And if you are the town vig you'd answer the questions north and I asked.

consider how you're scumreading the more active people and certainly the only people who have been active today. don't you think it's likely you're making large conclusions just based on what you've seen rather than the entire gamestate?
Wrecked.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh you're trying to imply it's only based on what I have seen. I guarantee you I have read this thread and am entirely caught up and it's on all of it. Getting your question in a sec.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 608, Porkens wrote:A winner is you!

In that crazy fountain game, math, I replaced in and town read you so fucking hard that when you flipped scum, I KNEW your flip had been tampered with.

This game, not at all.
A) I didn't flip ANYTHING I was janitored.
B) You aren't townreading me because I scumread you.
C) If you were the town vig you'd actually give TOWN the info here of who you killed and their alignment.
Reason being if scum believe you and you're the vig you're dead
and if scum don't believe you then you get more time to operate and shoot scum.
D) Knowing what someone's alignment was makes it infinitely easier to put this puzzle together. And if you're ever wrong on an alignment you become policy.

So who'd you kill? Why? And what were they?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by northsidegal »

so here are my stream of consciousness thoughts about the nightkills, taking into account the new information. among keychain and a50, one was the mafia shot and one was the serial killer shot. i just can't see any serial killer motivation for killing a50, whereas if i consider the scenario where the sk killed keychain, godel's name jumps into my mind immediately. that slot just moved a lot more down the list for me. then, if we're to take it that the sk shot keychain, mafia shot a50. i'm not entirely sure why this would happen so it casts doubt in my mind if this is the case. possibilities for who as mafia would want a50 dead would be a mafia keychain and... can't really think of anyone else. i'll definitely have to think about this a bit more.

this is all assuming, of course, that porkens is telling the truth.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 610, MathBlade wrote:

Oh you're trying to imply it's only based on what I have seen. I guarantee you I have read this thread and am entirely caught up and it's on all of it. Getting your question in a sec.
not necessarily, i'm just saying you're basing your reads entirely on the people that you yourself have interacted with.
In post 611, MathBlade wrote:
In post 608, Porkens wrote:A winner is you!

This game, not at all.
A) I didn't flip ANYTHING I was janitored.
B) You aren't townreading me because I scumread you.
C) If you were the town vig you'd actually give TOWN the info here of who you killed and their alignment.
D) Knowing what someone's alignment was makes it infinitely easier to put this puzzle together. And if you're ever wrong on an alignment you become policy.

So who'd you kill? Why? And what were they?
porkens has said who she killed. i thought you said you read the thread? :wink:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 556, Porkens wrote:I ate transcend cause I thought he was crummy and irritatingly non contributor. He was vanilla. Still delicious.
Again...This was a joke.

I'm waiting for porkens to tell the truth. Because I don't believe porkens.

And if porkens was an actual vig porkens would just eat me. However Porkens isn't a vig and is scum so Porkens has to push me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 611, MathBlade wrote:C) If you were the town vig you'd actually give TOWN the info here of who you killed and their alignment.
wait, what are you trying to say here? you've said that you scumread porkens for the odd play, but aren't you saying here yourself that it makes sense for porkens to act so unorthox about being the vig? all of the baiting makes a lot more sense now. if scum don't believe porkens, she should be able to stay alive longer. also, you have to forgive me if i don't really understand how your reasoning supports your assertion. the two things seem pretty unrelated, to me. like, that reasoning would actually support porkens lying about her info, because then it'd be like hypoclaiming - scum would think porkens is lying if she said she shot the person that scum actually shot (given that we know there were three separate kills).
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 612, northsidegal wrote:so here are my stream of consciousness thoughts about the nightkills, taking into account the new information. among keychain and a50, one was the mafia shot and one was the serial killer shot. i just can't see any serial killer motivation for killing a50, whereas if i consider the scenario where the sk killed keychain, godel's name jumps into my mind immediately. that slot just moved a lot more down the list for me. then, if we're to take it that the sk shot keychain, mafia shot a50. i'm not entirely sure why this would happen so it casts doubt in my mind if this is the case. possibilities for who as mafia would want a50 dead would be a mafia keychain and... can't really think of anyone else. i'll definitely have to think about this a bit more.

LOL This is a crock. No decent SK/scum ever shoots keychain.

Keychain was primed and ready for pressure by multiple players.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 614, MathBlade wrote:And if porkens was an actual vig porkens would just eat me. However Porkens isn't a vig and is scum so Porkens has to push me.
why wouldn't scum porkens also just eat you?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 615, northsidegal wrote:
In post 611, MathBlade wrote:C) If you were the town vig you'd actually give TOWN the info here of who you killed and their alignment.
wait, what are you trying to say here? you've said that you scumread porkens for the odd play, but aren't you saying here yourself that it makes sense for porkens to act so unorthox about being the vig? all of the baiting makes a lot more sense now. if scum don't believe porkens, she should be able to stay alive longer. also, you have to forgive me if i don't really understand how your reasoning supports your assertion. the two things seem pretty unrelated, to me. like, that reasoning would actually support porkens lying about her info, because then it'd be like hypoclaiming - scum would think porkens is lying if she said she shot the person that scum actually shot (given that we know there were three separate kills).
Yes I do scumread porkens for the odd play.
I'm not saying anything about making sense to be unorthodox.
I'm asking porkens to be orthodox.

At this point if porkens is the vig he's outed. That means to give as much info as possible because if scum believe porkens porkens is dead.
So the simple answer is to be upfront and honest about who porkens shot and why.

There's literally nothing I can find in porkens iso that supports shooting transcend.

However ironically enough I do believe porkens shot transcend if they were telling the truth just they aren't the town vig IMHO.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Porkens »

I swear to god you flipped scum in that game. I have a vivid memory of it. But it's not there now, so...huh.

Here are the notes I had for it:

VOTE COUNT 1 . 19
XnadrojX ------ 3 ( Nahdia, JaeReed, Lil Uzi Vert, Purple Nurple, Impoetic ) L- 2
Purple Nurple - 2 ( Garrybote, osuka ) L- 3
Nahdia -------- 1 ( Oggs Benedict ) L- 4

- MathBlade Smocaine* Oggs benedict** (Lynched but Janitored)
- Lil Uzi Vert***
- Eddie Cane/Skirt Skirt*** Purple Nurple (Hydra of mastina and Eddie Cane)** (TOWN AS FUCK)

- XnadrojX Aristophanes** (TOWN POST RESTRICTION RESTRICTION BREAKING GLADIATOR)

RadiantCowbells osuka* Section 9 (Hydra of Zachstralkita and kraska77) Mathblade was town AF

{Impoetic, RC}
{Gerryoat}
{Nahdia}
{Jaereed/Sonia, Skirt}
{LUV}

- Nahdia**
- Impoetic***

- gerryoat
- xSoniaNevermindx* JaeReed*

Me - Asectic Tracker
Gerry - Flavour Cop
Impoetic - 1-Shot Masonier
Nahida - Crier
osuka - ??
Purple - Split Jailkeeper
Sonia - Reflective Director

You are right. muh bad. still, I knew you were town anyway. and I was right!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 617, northsidegal wrote:
In post 614, MathBlade wrote:And if porkens was an actual vig porkens would just eat me. However Porkens isn't a vig and is scum so Porkens has to push me.
why wouldn't scum porkens also just eat you?
Because my being eaten or my flip implicates porkens way too much.

Porkens wants me to shut the fuck up and tries to intimidate me with a vote but apparently porkens hasn't seen a math tunnel.

Because porkens is going down and we are winning this game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 619, Porkens wrote:I swear to god you flipped scum in that game. I have a vivid memory of it. But it's not there now, so...huh.

Here are the notes I had for it:

VOTE COUNT 1 . 19
XnadrojX ------ 3 ( Nahdia, JaeReed, Lil Uzi Vert, Purple Nurple, Impoetic ) L- 2
Purple Nurple - 2 ( Garrybote, osuka ) L- 3
Nahdia -------- 1 ( Oggs Benedict ) L- 4

- MathBlade Smocaine* Oggs benedict** (Lynched but Janitored)
- Lil Uzi Vert***
- Eddie Cane/Skirt Skirt*** Purple Nurple (Hydra of mastina and Eddie Cane)** (TOWN AS FUCK)

- XnadrojX Aristophanes** (TOWN POST RESTRICTION RESTRICTION BREAKING GLADIATOR)

RadiantCowbells osuka* Section 9 (Hydra of Zachstralkita and kraska77) Mathblade was town AF

{Impoetic, RC}
{Gerryoat}
{Nahdia}
{Jaereed/Sonia, Skirt}
{LUV}

- Nahdia**
- Impoetic***

- gerryoat
- xSoniaNevermindx* JaeReed*

Me - Asectic Tracker
Gerry - Flavour Cop
Impoetic - 1-Shot Masonier
Nahida - Crier
osuka - ??
Purple - Split Jailkeeper
Sonia - Reflective Director

You are right. muh bad. still, I knew you were town anyway. and I was right!
And guess what I am town and you are scum!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 616, MathBlade wrote:
In post 612, northsidegal wrote:so here are my stream of consciousness thoughts about the nightkills, taking into account the new information. among keychain and a50, one was the mafia shot and one was the serial killer shot. i just can't see any serial killer motivation for killing a50, whereas if i consider the scenario where the sk killed keychain, godel's name jumps into my mind immediately. that slot just moved a lot more down the list for me. then, if we're to take it that the sk shot keychain, mafia shot a50. i'm not entirely sure why this would happen so it casts doubt in my mind if this is the case. possibilities for who as mafia would want a50 dead would be a mafia keychain and... can't really think of anyone else. i'll definitely have to think about this a bit more.

LOL This is a crock. No decent SK/scum ever shoots keychain.

Keychain was primed and ready for pressure by multiple players.
not really. keychain's wagon never went anywhere and it was never really going anywhere. meanwhile, keychain was the one, increidbly active player who was casting suspicion on godel and forced activity out of him. it just makes a lot of intuitive sense to me that the serial killer shot keychain, and that serial killer was godel. if keychain being shot by mafia makes more sense to you, what's your reasoning behind that?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Porkens »

Again: I'm not joking. That is the correct info.

I think A50 was probably scum who shot keychain.
and the sk ate a50.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Porkens »

I'm glad you are getting lynched today. I was really happy that you /inned but you have no reason not to believe I'm vig other than desperately wanting me lynched.

Return to “Completed Open Games”