Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 649, Porkens wrote:So A50 crumbs Vig because he's totes good at Mafia.
and I crumb Vig because I'm scum.

About right?
That is a drastic oversimplification.

It means ONE of you is mafia wholeheartedly.
However you're not acting like Almost50 is mafia when he should be confirmed mafia to you.

Based on Almost50's kill making sense and yours not. Your play not making sense and Almost50's is.
Your horrible shot as it wasn't on Almost50

It's more a convolution of those factors.
And the fact you're still standing too. And the fact you were freaking blatant versus Almost50 who was subtle.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Porkens »

I think A50 was trying to draw the nightkill if that was actually a soft at all, and I'm not convinced it was.

Why would I kill Transcend as SK/Maf?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 642, MathBlade wrote:I've played with Almost for literally a year+ of game time. I know when Almost is crumbing and when he isn't. Just because you missed it doesn't mean I didn't.
i'm not accepting this as an argument, unless you're going to find links or similar posts from previous games.
Guess what if Transcend was the vig you'd still be running up Porkens for claiming Transcend vanilla. He'd claim Transcend scum of some kind as that's the only way he'd have a kill. So no Transcend was shot because Porkens wanted him dead because Transcend was a threat to Porkens.
i wasn't saying that transcend was the vig - i was saying that a lot of players have made comments at the vig similar to what a50 said, and that it doesn't really prove anything to me.
MathBlade wrote:
In post 641, northsidegal wrote:
In post 637, MathBlade wrote:Oooh maybe it's Porkens and Key and just north is SK or derp town?
I don't see how Porkens shoots Transcend here at all with the dead townie FoS'ing transcend. That's bullshit. A push on Transcend was possible unless keychain was scum and it'd look weird coming from the partner.
serial killer or derp town, huh? what exactly have i done that warrants either one of these reads? what about my play is scummy or "derp"?

also, could you elaborate on the bolded part? completely honestly, it doesn't make a lick of sense to me.
As a vig you need to shoot someone who you feel cannot be lynched. Transcend was under suspicion by keychain and almost 50. In other words he's a bad shot as he could be lynched tomorrow. Hence why the shot is bullshit again because pushing transcend was possible unless Keychain is Porkens partner and she got scared and fear killed Transcend.
trasncend wasn't really under all that much suspicion from keychain, although i'll admit she could have changed her viewpoint come today - keep in mind though that there were people defending transcend from being lynched day one. it sounds to me like you're claiming the shot is fake because porkens thinks differently from you - consider that not ever vigilante goes through the same thought process as you. also, i sincerely doubt that keychain would be scared of transcend's pushing her. again, keychain was never really under any risk of being lynched and i seriously doubt she would have been.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 651, Porkens wrote:I think A50 was trying to draw the nightkill if that was actually a soft at all, and I'm not convinced it was.

Because Keychain is your buddy if mafia.
And because if SK it would be an incompetent one or one designed to sow chaos or reduce mafia numbers too early.
Hence why I think you are mafia.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 652, northsidegal wrote:
In post 642, MathBlade wrote:I've played with Almost for literally a year+ of game time. I know when Almost is crumbing and when he isn't. Just because you missed it doesn't mean I didn't.
i'm not accepting this as an argument, unless you're going to find links or similar posts from previous games.

Tomorrow I will find you your crumbs.
Guess what if Transcend was the vig you'd still be running up Porkens for claiming Transcend vanilla. He'd claim Transcend scum of some kind as that's the only way he'd have a kill. So no Transcend was shot because Porkens wanted him dead because Transcend was a threat to Porkens.
i wasn't saying that transcend was the vig - i was saying that a lot of players have made comments at the vig similar to what a50 said, and that it doesn't really prove anything to me.

No...No one said something similar to what A50 said. Transcend begged the vig to shoot keychain. Making him not the vig. Porkens has a 2000s join date. Burden of proficiency falls there.
MathBlade wrote:
In post 641, northsidegal wrote:
In post 637, MathBlade wrote:Oooh maybe it's Porkens and Key and just north is SK or derp town?
I don't see how Porkens shoots Transcend here at all with the dead townie FoS'ing transcend. That's bullshit. A push on Transcend was possible unless keychain was scum and it'd look weird coming from the partner.
serial killer or derp town, huh? what exactly have i done that warrants either one of these reads? what about my play is scummy or "derp"?

also, could you elaborate on the bolded part? completely honestly, it doesn't make a lick of sense to me.
As a vig you need to shoot someone who you feel cannot be lynched. Transcend was under suspicion by keychain and almost 50. In other words he's a bad shot as he could be lynched tomorrow. Hence why the shot is bullshit again because pushing transcend was possible unless Keychain is Porkens partner and she got scared and fear killed Transcend.
trasncend wasn't really under all that much suspicion from keychain, although i'll admit she could have changed her viewpoint come today - keep in mind though that there were people defending transcend from being lynched day one. it sounds to me like you're claiming the shot is fake because porkens thinks differently from you - consider that not ever vigilante goes through the same thought process as you. also, i sincerely doubt that keychain would be scared of transcend's pushing her. again, keychain was never really under any risk of being lynched and i seriously doubt she would have been.
If I claim cop in a newbie game and am not the cop. The real cop knows I am scum and tunnels me to death. Porkens shoots A50 here if vig. Period. There is only one town vig. And yes she was. It's fucking Transcend. From the join date she has to know Transcend.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Good night. We lynch pig.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 653, MathBlade wrote:
In post 651, Porkens wrote:I think A50 was trying to draw the nightkill if that was actually a soft at all, and I'm not convinced it was.

Because Keychain is your buddy if mafia.
And because if SK it would be an incompetent one or one designed to sow chaos or reduce mafia numbers too early.
Hence why I think you are mafia.
I'm not asking for your deductive reasoning, Holmes. I'm asking for a motivation for me, as SK or Mafia, to kill Transcend.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Porkens »

I am vig. I ate Transcend because he was not contributing and said "lol" too much.

I seriously doubt A50 was scum at all.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 654, MathBlade wrote: No...No one said something similar to what A50 said. Transcend begged the vig to shoot keychain. Making him not the vig. Porkens has a 2000s join date. Burden of proficiency falls there.
let's take a look at what transcend said again:
In post 516, Transcend wrote:not hammer*

also keychain gets vigged @vig

no exceptions

she is scum

i have her pinned down for sure
there's really nothing in there that i would call "begging". it's just a statement that keychain is getting vigged. i'd say if you're going to interpret either as a soft vig claim, this one makes more sense - while this one never even implies that transcend isn't the vig, a50's post implies that he isn't the vig.
If I claim cop in a newbie game and am not the cop. The real cop knows I am scum and tunnels me to death. Porkens shoots A50 here if vig. Period. There is only one town vig. And yes she was. It's fucking Transcend. From the join date she has to know Transcend.
that again relies both on a50's post being a vig claim and on porkens picking up on that. you're acting like transcend is some god that all the newbies and the scumsters fear and while i'm not trying to doubt transcend's skill, if i was in keychain's situation i certainly wouldn't be scared. transcend's case on her the entire day basically boiled down to quoting her rvs post. now, there's probably some depth there in transcend's argument that i'm not seeing or that he hadn't made clear yet, but he wasn't really one to make a real case on someone and to push their lynch through. also consider that it took until basically halfway through the day for
anyone else
to even hop on the keychain wagon, and nobody else that entire day did.

i have to disregard any argument that relies on keychain being afraid of transcend or almost lynching her tomorrow as evidence because it just doesn't make sense.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Porkens »

Nsg

Not mafia

Havingfitz
Godel
Pmsteryous

Assembler

Mathblade
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by Gödel »

In post 622, northsidegal wrote: not really. keychain's wagon never went anywhere and it was never really going anywhere. meanwhile, keychain was the one, increidbly active player who was casting suspicion on godel and forced activity out of him. it just makes a lot of intuitive sense to me that the serial killer shot keychain, and that serial killer was godel. if keychain being shot by mafia makes more sense to you, what's your reasoning behind that?
I am not stupid, this just makes me a lynchbait. And you bringing this up makes me think you engineered this situation.
Porkens wrote:
Nsg

Not mafia

Havingfitz
Godel
Pmsteryous

Assembler

Mathblade
is this town to scum list? just wondering cus of the odd coloring

Well since my last post there have just been 3 players checking in, where are the rest of you guys?

I just noticed how much it sucks that we don't get any flips. I am not sure how I feel about porkens or math, though I don't like NSG at the moment.

It is bad when I have to check the player list to see who is actually playing the game.

havingfitz who do you belive Porkens being the vig or maths theory?

Assemblerotws care to stop lurking and chime in?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:06 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 660, Gödel wrote:
In post 622, northsidegal wrote: not really. keychain's wagon never went anywhere and it was never really going anywhere. meanwhile, keychain was the one, increidbly active player who was casting suspicion on godel and forced activity out of him. it just makes a lot of intuitive sense to me that the serial killer shot keychain, and that serial killer was godel. if keychain being shot by mafia makes more sense to you, what's your reasoning behind that?
I am not stupid, this just makes me a lynchbait. And you bringing this up makes me think you engineered this situation.
me engineering this situation would require foreknowledge that the vigilante would claim a kill - otherwise a push on you for killing keychain would be almost entirely speculation. it's not a stupid move for you as the sk to kill keychain at all, here - she was the only one really pressuring you, multiple people said she should be vigged and the flipless setup makes it even safer.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Gödel »

Don't play stupid. I am saying you killed Keychain and set me up as lynchbait.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:24 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 662, Gödel wrote:Don't play stupid. I am saying you killed Keychain and set me up as lynchbait.
right, and what
i'm
saying is that that situation is impossible, or at least so unlikely as to be a non-argument. let's say that i did kill keychain. how would i use this to frame you? there's no way i could have known the vig would claim a kill and so if i was going to push this false narrative i would be making a wild claim that you did it without any evidence. it doesn't make sense.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Porkens »

Godel. Before you ask others what they believe, share yours.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Porkens »

I strongly regret eating Transcend :(
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:33 am

Post by CommKnight »

Vote Count 2.1

[0]
Not_Mafia

[0]
Assemblerotws

[0]
havingfitz

[0]
northsidegal

[1]
PMysterious
northsidegal,
[0]
Gödel

[1]
MathBlade
Porkens,
[2]
Porkens
Assemblerotws, MathBlade,

Note Voting: Not_Mafia, havingfitz, PMysterious, Gödel,

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Day Ends:
(expired on 2017-11-24 16:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Probing havingfitz.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

One of Porkens and Math is scum. Porkens started crumbling vig as soon as they replaced in, so I'm inclined to suspect Math.
VOTE: Mathblade
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Porkens »

yee
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Math
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Porkens »

So, so hungry.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i'm not entirely sure i want a mathblade lynch. like, i'm pretty sure he's wrong on a lot of accounts but i haven't gotten a huge scum vibe from him. i'd much rather lynch godel here - not satisfied with his response.
VOTE: godel
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 662, Gödel wrote:Don't play stupid. I am saying you killed Keychain and set me up as lynchbait.
In post 660, Gödel wrote:
With this debacle, I found stuff in the ISO that can link to this, and anything that sticks out whether it be one of Godel's quotes or Key's, I will not hesitate to put in bold.

Keychain's ISO regarding Godel.
In post 83, Keychain wrote:
Gödel wrote:Just from a quick skim of some players posts is this a correct assumption a couple of you guys have played with UCV and you though he was trying to play a newbie card to explain any mistakes he makes? and that is why you are now voting for him?
"a couple of you guys" is very indirect. Who are you talking about?
In post 112, Keychain wrote:
In post 110, Gödel wrote:
In post 83, Keychain wrote:
Gödel wrote:Just from a quick skim of some players posts is this a correct assumption a couple of you guys have played with UCV and you though he was trying to play a newbie card to explain any mistakes he makes? and that is why you are now voting for him?
"a couple of you guys" is very indirect. Who are you talking about?
As stated by someone else yes it was the people voting for him and attacking him for his statement. (so that is assmeble, north, PMysterious, and Almost50, i looked it up before I posted) The reason for asking indirectly is was that I was too lazy to go back and reread the thread to get the names, sorry.

also it seems we have 2 trolls in the thread transcend and not mafia

@PM do you have some game numbers to back that up? the whole transcend troll scum thing
But what purpose did your question serve? You seem to be keeping back a bit, both in the question itself and how you asked it. You haven't really given any indication of any reads so far.
In post 309, Keychain wrote:
In post 272, Gödel wrote:I don't have enough to go on for now that I have a player that I am sure enough as scum, i do have some leans though nm for his trolling play style I have seen this from him in the past as scum. I also don't like some of UCs posts, not the beginning ones where she tried to(or not) play the newbie card how it seems like she keeps on referencing other games(or something the like) and not really engaging. I think NSD and A50 are town cus the interaction felt TvT. and the rest is still ambiguous.
It is the end of Day 1. You should be
voting
someone. But you're still avoiding taking a stance. Why do you think it felt TvT? I'm feeling a disappointing lack of detail from you.
In post 452, Keychain wrote:
In post 402, Gödel wrote:
The last part is cus I read my own ISO and it sucks and I should get lynched for it. I don't know why I am having so many issues with this game.
This is scum self consciousness. Particularly newbscum. Goedel, you don't have any completed scum games, do you?
Gödel wrote:btw just so I don't get accused of this again I will probably head off to bed in about 30ish min
This defensiveness, also not town.
In the bold, Godel read his own ISO, and says he should be lynched for it. This is counter-intuitive to what was said in the posts up top. Keychain pressured Godel to keep him active, that is true, but at the same time, he's now being defensive about the accusations against him.

That, is a red flag. I don't agree with Godel being scum or SK based on this alone, but this is something to keep in mind as the rest of the game goes on. Gonna post something on Math and Pork next.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 556, Porkens wrote:I ate transcend cause I thought he was crummy and irritatingly non contributor. He was vanilla. Still delicious.
Well, now we know that Trans was vanilla (if you are telling the truth).
In post 624, Porkens wrote:I'm glad you are getting lynched today. I was really happy that you /inned but you have no reason not to believe I'm vig other than desperately wanting me lynched.
Actually, Math could have plenty of reasons to believe you are not Vig. However, with the hard claim, it's hard to believe that you aren't "a" killer at least.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Porkens »

Pm, if you don’t lynch math, I’m going to eat you tonight.

Return to “Completed Open Games”