Zulph
Morality
Wave Mode

mafia
Rhah
??????'
????? (possibly. idk. might be 3)
???????? (probably not 4 lol)
I think you're more likely to be town now because I would have expected scumYou to take the easy and expected route and call necro scum.
I disagree with this; if UC is scum, what would he have to gain from calling someone who openly townreads him 'scum' this early in the game?

Talk about unnecessary conflict.
In post 84, Vanderscamp wrote:I'm also in lines to believe the dumbtell about not knowing the number of scum.
Would scum-UC play the trick of pretending not to know how many scum there are?

Judging from his posts so far I'd give that a resounding '
yes
.'
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

He's either going to be silly Town or silly scum, either way he'll be a nightmare to read.

The '
possibly 3 scum, probably not 4 lol
' thing felt a bit contrived, though.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 90, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 88, Luca Blight wrote:He's either going to be silly Town or silly scum, either way he'll be a nightmare to read.

The '
im sorry..im still in RVS......im new to beginning....i have always been a replacement for half way through day one or past day one...so it is all new to me. i will try to be more On Topic.....and less "silly" or joking
Were you 'joking' when you made out you didn't know how many scum were in the game?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 93, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 91, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 88, Luca Blight wrote:He's either going to be silly Town or silly scum, either way he'll be a nightmare to read.

The '
im sorry..im still in RVS......im new to beginning....i have always been a replacement for half way through day one or past day one...so it is all new to me. i will try to be more On Topic.....and less "silly" or joking
Were you 'joking' when you made out you didn't know how many scum were in the game?
i wasn't trying to seem like i was acting like i didn't know how many scum there were. i dont, but i wsn't trying to look scummy.

@mod vote count
Your wording is quite unclear.

Were you genuinely unaware of the setup or were you joking?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 102, ChaosOmega wrote:
Not a fan of Luca right now either; going to keep that close to the vest for now.
1) Why are you '
not a fan
'?

2) Why mention you're not a fan if your intention is to '
keep it close to the vest for now
'?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

UC, still waiting for an answer to this:

Spoiler:
In post 94, Luca Blight wrote:

The '
i wasn't trying to seem like i was acting like i didn't know how many scum there were. i dont, but i wsn't trying to look scummy.

@mod vote count

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 112, Rhah wrote:
In post 86, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 83, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 73, UC Voyager wrote:ima be honest. here is what im feeling

town
me (duh.)
Necro
CheekyTeeky
Zulph
Morality
Wave Mode

mafia
Rhah
??????'
????? (possibly. idk. might be 3)
???????? (probably not 4 lol)
I think you're more likely to be town now because I would have expected scumYou to take the easy and expected route and call necro scum.
I disagree with this; if UC is scum, what would he have to gain from calling someone who openly townreads him 'scum' this early in the game?

Well... both of your assumptions are sort of surface level in a way. The mafia can't be afraid of conflict anyway, given that their nature is to drive mislynches. This post gives me scum vibes on Luca. I would say I'm getting that vibe from his tone, as well. To be determined.
You're completely taking away the context and putting in its place a generic statement.

Yes, scum may need to be prepared for conflict at times, but they certainly need to choose their battles and it makes little sense to attack someone who townreads them early doors. To bring this back to its origin - the point was that UC not calling Necro scum doesn't give him any Townie points, in my opinion.

In what way does that post give you 'scumvibes', apart from you completely missing/ignoring the point of it? As for scumreading for the tone - that's obviously just a cop-out due to not having any valid reason to back up your 'suspicion', which in itself is really just an excuse for a possible future wagon-jump.

I find it hilarious when people try to use this reason for a scumread - it's something that can neither be proven nor denied and is just worthless.

In post 113, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 112, Rhah wrote:
In post 56, Rhah wrote:Oh yeah. Found it interesting how Chaos opens up with just talking about peeks.
Well that's not true at all. I voted them and suggested a claiming strategy unrelated to Cheeky.

VOTE: Rhah

-----

Not a fan of Luca right now either; going to keep that close to the vest for now.
I would like for you to tell me to tell me what is not true. Your first post is a naked vote and then you proceed to... talk about peeks. In what way is my observation dishonest? Also, this being the second thing you decide to post in the game thread strikes me a certain way. It's not a good feeling. Nevermind that you actually accompany your post with a vote on me.
:facepalm: I misread peeks as a shorthand for Cheeky.

UNVOTE: Rhah

Alright, now that I can actually read what you're saying, let's try this dialogue again. Why would you find it interesting that I only talked about setup strategy with my first post given that the only other things posted were greetings and random votes?
Any reason you ignored my questions in ?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 119, wavemode wrote:
In post 86, Luca Blight wrote:I disagree with this; if UC is scum, what would he have to gain from calling someone who openly townreads him 'scum' this early in the game?

I disdisagree

Scum don't think so rigidly

If scum feels he can make a case on someone then he will push, townread be damned

Obviously it depends on individual play style.

My point was UC not scumreading Necro doesn't necessarily give UC Town points (which was what Vanders was saying), as there is a valid reason for why he wouldn't 'scum read' him in this situation if UC was scum himself.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
In post 56, Rhah wrote:Oh yeah. Found it interesting how Chaos opens up with just talking about peeks.
Well that's not true at all. I voted them and suggested a claiming strategy unrelated to Cheeky.

-----

In post 113, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 112, Rhah wrote:

-----

I would like for you to tell me to tell me what is not true. Your first post is a naked vote and then you proceed to... talk about peeks. In what way is my observation dishonest? Also, this being the second thing you decide to post in the game thread strikes me a certain way. It's not a good feeling. Nevermind that you actually accompany your post with a vote on me.
:facepalm: I misread peeks as a shorthand for Cheeky.

UNVOTE: Rhah

Alright, now that I can actually read what you're saying, let's try this dialogue again. Why would you find it interesting that I only talked about setup strategy with my first post given that the only other things posted were greetings and random votes?

I don't like Chaos' opening so far. He enters just by suggesting the strategy regarding the vanilla cop (which to me seems as though it'd be as much benefit to scum as Town) and then disappears, not posting anything until called out on it by Rhah in .

His voting of Rhah, even if Rhah was actually talking about Cheeky instead of 'peeks', is weak/strange. He doesn't try to clear matters up with Rhah or try to understand why he saw his post in that light. It just feels like a defensive vote.

In all three posts he hasn't given a single read or idea, other than his setup 'strategy'. It seems a contrived opening the way he plants the seed of that idea and then disappears.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Chaos
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Oh yeah - I forgot to say Chaos' only read was saying he's '
not a fan
' of me, but gives no explanation and says he wants to '
' which is weird as why even mention it if he intends to do that?

He also ignored my questions regarding this in , but that may or may not have been deliberate on his part.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 230, ChaosOmega wrote:VOTE: Luca Blight
In post 215, Luca Blight wrote:He also ignored my questions regarding this in , but that may or may not have been deliberate on his part.
It was.
Why did you deliberately ignore my questions?
In post 230, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 214, Luca Blight wrote:I don't like Chaos' opening so far. He enters just by suggesting the strategy regarding the vanilla cop (which to me seems as though it'd be as much benefit to scum as Town) and then disappears, not posting anything until called out on it by Rhah in .
Weird, you had no comment on my idea until after I said you were scummy and there was more support for scumreading me, and then you thought it was bad. And Rhah didn't call out shit, he said it was "interesting". Really putting my feet to the fire there.
Ok...substitute 'call you out' for 'drew attention to' then?
In post 214, Luca Blight wrote:His voting of Rhah, even if Rhah was actually talking about Cheeky instead of 'peeks', is weak/strange. He doesn't try to clear matters up with Rhah or try to understand why he saw his post in that light. It just feels like a defensive vote.
Defensive vote? Lol. Do you honestly think I felt threatened by his ? I've been here a while, it's gonna take a little more than that to put me on the defensive. I didn't try to clear it up with Rhah because I don't give a shit what he thinks of my strategy. I misread his "peeks" as a nickname for Cheeky; I thought he was commenting on my vote, which I thought was suspicious given other people had voted for Cheeky but he singled out me. When I realized what he meant, I then started to engage him on the point I just talked about in my previous post that Vanderscamp got to first.
Yes, I realised that you misunderstood him as I mentioned in the bit you quoted.

If you don't care about what people think of your strategy, why ask people what they think of your strategy? And the 'clearing up' bit was not even in regards to that - you thought his comment was about Cheeky, so why wouldn't you clear that up before voting? Do you vote everyone who disagrees with you?
In post 214, Luca Blight wrote:In all three posts he hasn't given a single read or idea, other than his setup 'strategy'.
In post 215, Luca Blight wrote:Oh yeah - I forgot to say Chaos' only read was saying he's '
not a fan
' of me
#contradiction!!!!1111313421
Err yeah, hence the 'I forgot'....

I've really got you riled here, haven't I? At least we're seeing something from you now, unlike earlier.
In post 215, Luca Blight wrote:but gives no explanation and says he wants to '
' which is weird as why even mention it if he intends to do that?
Hmm, why would a player post something about another player in a game where they are trying to discern someone's alignment? Gosh, I'm just not sure. Maybe they're looking to see how they'll react?
Well how would you expect someone to react when you suspect them but withhold the reason?

What is your reason for '
keeping it close to the vest
'? Because to me, that approach would only work if the other player wasn't made aware he was suspected.
Let's get into how you reacted. You focused on it a lot given that I didn't explain it at all and it didn't really garner any support. Scum care more about how people see them than town. Why did it matter to you that much? You weren't in danger of being the lynch.

Also, the attacks on UC Voyager don't look great.
Bolded - '
Focused on it a lot
' - I asked a simple question as to why, which you deliberately ignored, and so I ISO'd you and saw you'd done literally nothing else all game but suggest your theory regarding the cop, which lead to my vote.

Why did it matter to me so much? Because I want to understand the perspective behind your scumread. You're basically calling me scum for questioning why I'm being scumread by someone for no apparent reason, which is ridiculous.

Underlined - I did not
attack
UC. Not even once.

The '
This feels like you're laying the foundation of why you were on his wagon if he flips town. And it also feels like you keep focusing on the number of scum thing, like a lot.
Spoiler: like a lot
In post 86, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 84, Vanderscamp wrote:I'm also in lines to believe the dumbtell about not knowing the number of scum.
Would scum-UC play the trick of pretending not to know how many scum there are?

Judging from his posts so far I'd give that a resounding '
yes
.'

The '

The '

The '

@mod vote count

In post 107, Luca Blight wrote:UC, still waiting for an answer to this:

The '

@mod vote count

It reads like attacking a VI by harping on a weird thing they said instead of engaging the rest of the game and scumhunting.
Haha, being criticised for not '
engaging the rest of the game and scumhunting
' by someone who isn't engaging the rest of the game and scumhunting. Classic irony.

Regarding UV - I was just trying to clear up whether he was joking or not about not knowing the setup - his inital reply was unclear so I asked again, and when I understood his second answer I moved on.

If I was really just 'attacking the VI and not scumhunting' as you're accusing me of, why did I make my case against you and not him? It kind of contradicts what you say.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 224, Rhah wrote: No, I'm not.

Okay, here's the thing. What I said and what you said don't conflict nor did I miss anything. wavemode basically said it: Scum will make not-optimal plays or ones they shouldn't simply because they are
free
to. It means they can and will do things that they shouldn't, so townreading people for doing things that aren't difficult and don't make a lot of sense as scum is arbitrary. That was the point. Your example of UC not calling necro scum is the same point. What's hilarious to me is that the bold is quite obviously you doing what you're accusing me of doing in the same sentence, to anyone that can read. Literally all of that has no value. You're setting up a mafia narrative and motivation for my actions with regard to you and at the same time your read on me enables you to join my wagon at a future point if you desire.
You really are missing the point if you think I was Townreading UC for not calling Necro scum - I was doing the opposite as I explained in . It was Vanders who was doing as you described.
In post 276, Rhah wrote:I talk about Luca in 224. That's the only engagement we've had directly. Otherwise I have a scumread on him for his tone which is a "cop-out read", apparently.
It really is a cop-out unless you can at least provide some substance for what you're talking about.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Prod-dodge - busy this weekend but will catch up soon.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Really busy today and tomorrow but will catch up within 24 hours.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Hey, it's great to be back!

I've been following the game loosely since I replaced out and it seems UCV and Rhah are Town and Una is scum and the LUV slot is scum.

So yeah, I'm ready to hammer Una whenever.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Meh, seems nothing more is to be gained from this day.

VOTE: Una
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Funny how Necro suddenly doesn't care when it seems scum are losing.

If Una flips red then fos Necro and LUV for sure.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Biggest townreads are Rhah, Sheep and Loudmouth Lee.

Pretty sure that LUV slot is scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

LUV didn't think Una was scum who was so scummy that the only way he could know he wasn't scum was if he was scum.

Sheep and Lee are obvtown. Rhah is town cos UCV said so.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Transcend is probably town.

The fact LUV was also the first replaced out of the three also means they're the more likely to be scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Dat opportunism.

You just claimed scum.

VOTE: necro
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I went fishing and caught a big one.

Vote Necro and be rewarded with the euphoric feeling of a MYLO scum flip.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Why would I try to come across as towny by mimicking someone who just claimed scum?

That makes no sense.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Transcend either scum or shit town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Yes, this game has been a bit of a shambles.

The only reason I replaced back in was because the idea of returning to my previous slot seemed fun, hence why I was messing around a bit.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

That's very cynical of you!

A free win is a meaningless one to me.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Luca Blight »

wtf
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Yeah I was Town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Luca Blight »

At least I was right about that slot ^
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1957, Transcend wrote:well yeah necro was kinda obvtown and your omgus on him was a scumclaim

but i think necro was a bit reckless.
If someone votes you in Mylo they are entering into a 1v1 - his ridiculously rash vote was a scum claim.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Town just didn't give a f*ck in the end.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

The 50% lynches were an awful idea to be fair - town might have had a chance to sort itself out if 1 bad vote didn't automatically lose on the last day.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”