MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?p=8308054#p8308054

Tired as fuck from a side project but A50 commonly talks about his role. When he has it and pokes holes in others theories about it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 673, PMysterious wrote:
In post 556, Porkens wrote:I ate transcend cause I thought he was crummy and irritatingly non contributor. He was vanilla. Still delicious.
Well, now we know that Trans was vanilla (if you are telling the truth).
In post 624, Porkens wrote:I'm glad you are getting lynched today. I was really happy that you /inned but you have no reason not to believe I'm vig other than desperately wanting me lynched.
Actually, Math could have plenty of reasons to believe you are not Vig. However, with the hard claim, it's hard to believe that you aren't "a" killer at least.
That's the one thing I believe Porkens is telling the truth on. If not then he'd become a policy lynch when eventually we should have the larder revealed when Porkens flips.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 658, northsidegal wrote:
In post 654, MathBlade wrote: No...No one said something similar to what A50 said. Transcend begged the vig to shoot keychain. Making him not the vig. Porkens has a 2000s join date. Burden of proficiency falls there.
let's take a look at what transcend said again:
In post 516, Transcend wrote:not hammer*

also keychain gets vigged @vig

no exceptions

she is scum

i have her pinned down for sure
there's really nothing in there that i would call "begging". it's just a statement that keychain is getting vigged. i'd say if you're going to interpret either as a soft vig claim, this one makes more sense - while this one never even implies that transcend isn't the vig, a50's post implies that he isn't the vig.

A50's post implies that he wants a GOOD vig in the game. implying he knows who the vig is and they are bad. The only way this happens if A50 is the vig. He'd suspect otherwise not know. Transcend was communicating with A50 to kill keychain and keychain died.

If I claim cop in a newbie game and am not the cop. The real cop knows I am scum and tunnels me to death. Porkens shoots A50 here if vig. Period. There is only one town vig. And yes she was. It's fucking Transcend. From the join date she has to know Transcend.
that again relies both on a50's post being a vig claim and on porkens picking up on that. you're acting like transcend is some god that all the newbies and the scumsters fear and while i'm not trying to doubt transcend's skill, if i was in keychain's situation i certainly wouldn't be scared. transcend's case on her the entire day basically boiled down to quoting her rvs post. now, there's probably some depth there in transcend's argument that i'm not seeing or that he hadn't made clear yet, but he wasn't really one to make a real case on someone and to push their lynch through. also consider that it took until basically halfway through the day for
anyone else
to even hop on the keychain wagon, and nobody else that entire day did.

i have to disregard any argument that relies on keychain being afraid of transcend or almost lynching her tomorrow as evidence because it just doesn't make sense.
And yes I expect Porkens to pick up on something so blatantly obvious that I find it despite being half drunk when reading the thread. Scum picked it up to shoot A50. Like....obvious.

There's absolutely no way an SK or mafia shoots Keychain. I just don't buy it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 671, northsidegal wrote:i'm not entirely sure i want a mathblade lynch. like, i'm pretty sure he's wrong on a lot of accounts but i haven't gotten a huge scum vibe from him. i'd much rather lynch godel here - not satisfied with his response.
VOTE: godel
Yeah no. Godel is not happening.

We can mislynch me or properly lynch Pork. Take your pick.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Anyone not voting Porkens ask yourself the following:

If what Porkens did was really a vig crumb and really that obvious why is Porkens alive?

Here's a hint..Porkens isn't the vig.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Porkens »

That was a picture of a hotdog. I even told you who I was going to eat.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 679, MathBlade wrote:Anyone not voting Porkens ask yourself the following:

If what Porkens did was really a vig crumb and really that obvious why is Porkens alive?

Scum fucked up ;)
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 679, MathBlade wrote:Anyone not voting Porkens ask yourself the following:

Is this a counter-claim?
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:41 am

Post by havingfitz »

Long weekend offline. Will catchup asap.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 682, PMysterious wrote:

Is this a counter-claim?
Are you even reading? I said Almost is the vig.

It's not a counterclaim.

It is just raw confidence.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:50 am

Post by havingfitz »

I haven't really posted in this game since replacing in. I read D1 but didn't take any notes. OTTOMH I recall this general sentiment towards players:

UCV - null
Keychain - Town
A50 - slight sus
Transcend - slight sus
NSG - slight town lean
Everyone else TBD

D2 catchup...

why is it so hard to accept a Transcend and A50 nk? As they could be either alignment surely there is a logical scenario where either the vig or scum/sk would want them eliminated.

Mod...your last comment in the set up says both goons have seperate larders and if one dies...their larder is revealed to town/other Cannibal. Can you confirm that if a Mafia Goon is killed by the sk or Vig...that their larder is OR isn't revealed to town?

what "limited activity" are you referring to as a reason to implicate NSG? Standard posting in the game since D2 began? <this is discussed further in subsequent posts but I still think pre/post flip activity is NAI.

Hth does Transcend and A50 suspecting Key make Key scum? And if you are so confident in A50 being the vig...why aren't you voting Porkens at this point in the game?

hth is that a vig claim by A50?

Porkens.

why are one of Porkens or Math scum? Porkens could be telling the truth (which I am inclined to believe) and Math could still be town who is getting it wrong...wrong like most of the people were who voted UCV D1.

why is Godel "not happening?"

Caught up. The only two people I would not willing to lynch today (atm) are NSG and Porkens.

Of the others from most to least interested I'd vote:

Math/Godel (tossup)
Assembler
PMysterious/Not Mafia (tossup)

I will do some ISOs to see if I can get any of the bottom three off my sus/tbd list.

Math's at L-2 by my count so in the interest of extending the day a bit I'll...

VOTE: Godel
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am voting Porkens will respond to rest after work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 639, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Porkens

I want dead piggy scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Porkens »

Mathblade,

Give me your minority report as well.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 684, MathBlade wrote:

Is this a counter-claim?

It's not a counterclaim.

If you aren't going to counter-claim, then you have no real reason to dispute a claim.

By saying that Almost is the Vig, this either implies that you know something that we don't, or you're talking out of your ass, and I'm inclined to believe that it is the latter of the two.

VOTE: Math. That's L-1.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 689, PMysterious wrote:

Is this a counter-claim?

It's not a counterclaim.

If you aren't going to counter-claim, then you have no real reason to dispute a claim.

By saying that Almost is the Vig, this either implies that you know something that we don't, or you're talking out of your ass, and I'm inclined to believe that it is the latter of the two.

yeah, this definitely confirms to me that i'm not okay with a math lynch today. i think he's wrong but i also think that godel is scum. just the amount of lazy votes on this wagon should make anyone on it reconsider.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 689, PMysterious wrote:

Is this a counter-claim?

It's not a counterclaim.

My ass is fine according to my doctor and I explained why I thought Almost was the vig. It is a typical Almost crumb and Almost and Transcend were working together on key. Lynching me won't change that belief.

The only thing that will change it is me seeing the dead thread and spoilers or a Porkens SK flip because if he is green I am calling bullshit on day one and Porkens needs to apologize for not shooting Almost50. A decade (or close to it) experience is enough to pick up on that shit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 688, Porkens wrote:Mathblade,

Give me your minority report as well.
?? Minority report is a movie? Do you mean something else?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 577, MathBlade wrote:I am gonna have sads if three townies died.

I really think that two or three townies died. Just need to look at key here and make a judgment call on that.

With three kills and limited activity afterwards implies killers active. North side gal leaving this out of the assessment makes me really scared about north.

VOTE: North
@havingfitz -- Activity question (post above is for context)

Mainly no PM mysterious/Not Mafia/your slot post flip.

There was a town lynch and three kills. A great scenario for mafia/SK.

Apathy would likely be Town and not scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 589, MathBlade wrote:
In post 531, Transcend wrote:If I'm still alive tomorrow which i doubt because i reckon both sk and mafia will kill me let's double team Keychain
With Transcend and Almost50 both suspecting Key I'm pretty damn certain Key was scum.
@havingfitz

Because Almost50 and Transcend have a townie intelligence quotient bigger than mine. Like I start scumreading them if they scumread too much Town. The fact two really good players agree on Keychain is something noteworthy.

And I am voting Porkens. If a VC doesn't show it I don't mind revoting or poking the mod.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 625, MathBlade wrote:
In post 176, Almost50 wrote:
In post 172, Keychain wrote:You try and refute the fact that you scumread (or cannibalread :roll: ) the players that questioned your thought process, then follow it up by doing exactly that.
You know what's wrong with this? It's the fact that id if it is
true
then I'm definitely
not a cannibal
. And you know what that means? It means I'm
definitely not scum
. You know why? Because
all scum are cannibals
, so I cannot be a non-cannibal and still be scum at the same time.

But I feel like I've done a good job exposing all scumsters in one go through my behaviour, so I don't mind eating rope tofay in order to get the VIG IN PARTICULAR to follow my reads.

Irrelevant:

@Comm: Did you have to be the mod in this game? We seem to need a
good vig
in the block, my friend.
:lol:
Here Almost50 claims vig.

In the case Porkens is the vig and Transcend was a vanilla kill then the SK has to shoot Almost 50 because they'd be mafia.

However I highly doubt that because if Porkens was the vig Porkens shoots Almost50 here without a doubt.

We need a good vig in this game according to Almost50. Here Almost50 laments there isn't a good vig and wants CommKnight to be the vig as CommKnight knows who to kill. Almost50 is saying he doesn't have that information making him a bag vig. Hence Almost50 is the Town vig.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 170, Almost50 wrote:@northsidegal: You keep spewing jusnk all over, again and again.

1- First you do not understand but you claim it doesn't make sense. Then you say you managed to understand but it still doesn't make sense. Well, perhaps you need to check on your own definition of sense and/or readjust.

2- The Vig would not be OK getting lynched, but they would not be going after the one who suggested getting rid of all cannibals either. The one more likely to do so is the one who is most threatened by the concept, which I perceive to be the one who is working all alone.

3- Not all cannibals are scum, I agree. However ALL BLOODY SCUM ARE CANNIBALS. Now if you don't understand what I'm saying still you need not respond to me at all. Just vote me or ignore me. I'm not here to babysit you. If you do have a brain I suggest you use it.

4- Obviously I don't have evidence to your win con as I didn't get your role PM. Asking me to provide evidence to your win con being that of the SK is one of the silliest defences that could ever be made against the accusation. Reread point #2 in this response for more illustration (which will probably still make no sense to you).

In short, you need to push for my lynch today as hard as you can. If not; you had better kill me tonight (I initially typed "eat me" but realized it could be mistaken for an insult under the circumstances). If I'm still alive tomorrow I'm likely to keep pushing you, or -at the vfery least- grace you with more stuff that just "doesn't make sense at all" whether you understand them or not.

In the mean time...

VOTE: Transcend

for now.
Almost50 has northgal pegged as SK which I completely agree with and Almost50's ISO is littered with what the vig would be doing lololol.

So mafia killed Transcend so Porkens. Northgal is SK

Everyone else is Town. Keychain is dead mafia.

You're welcome.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 695, MathBlade wrote:
In post 625, MathBlade wrote:
In post 176, Almost50 wrote:
In post 172, Keychain wrote:You try and refute the fact that you scumread (or cannibalread :roll: ) the players that questioned your thought process, then follow it up by doing exactly that.
You know what's wrong with this? It's the fact that id if it is
true
then I'm definitely
not a cannibal
. And you know what that means? It means I'm
definitely not scum
. You know why? Because
all scum are cannibals
, so I cannot be a non-cannibal and still be scum at the same time.

But I feel like I've done a good job exposing all scumsters in one go through my behaviour, so I don't mind eating rope tofay in order to get the VIG IN PARTICULAR to follow my reads.

Irrelevant:

@Comm: Did you have to be the mod in this game? We seem to need a
good vig
in the block, my friend.
:lol:
Here Almost50 claims vig.

In the case Porkens is the vig and Transcend was a vanilla kill then the SK has to shoot Almost 50 because they'd be mafia.

However I highly doubt that because if Porkens was the vig Porkens shoots Almost50 here without a doubt.

We need a good vig in this game according to Almost50. Here Almost50 laments there isn't a good vig and wants CommKnight to be the vig as CommKnight knows who to kill. Almost50 is saying he doesn't have that information making him a bag vig. Hence Almost50 is the Town vig.
clearly you have to understand here that this is circular reasoning or just isn't a logical proof - a50 laments there isn't a good vig and even implies that he isn't the vig by saying he'd be willing to get lynched to get the vig to follow his reads. there's no logical connection between your second to last and your last sentence. him saying that he doesn't have that information would only be him saying that he's a bad vig
if you already accept that he's the vig.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 696, MathBlade wrote:
In post 170, Almost50 wrote:@northsidegal: You keep spewing jusnk all over, again and again.

1- First you do not understand but you claim it doesn't make sense. Then you say you managed to understand but it still doesn't make sense. Well, perhaps you need to check on your own definition of sense and/or readjust.

2- The Vig would not be OK getting lynched, but they would not be going after the one who suggested getting rid of all cannibals either. The one more likely to do so is the one who is most threatened by the concept, which I perceive to be the one who is working all alone.

3- Not all cannibals are scum, I agree. However ALL BLOODY SCUM ARE CANNIBALS. Now if you don't understand what I'm saying still you need not respond to me at all. Just vote me or ignore me. I'm not here to babysit you. If you do have a brain I suggest you use it.

4- Obviously I don't have evidence to your win con as I didn't get your role PM. Asking me to provide evidence to your win con being that of the SK is one of the silliest defences that could ever be made against the accusation. Reread point #2 in this response for more illustration (which will probably still make no sense to you).

In short, you need to push for my lynch today as hard as you can. If not; you had better kill me tonight (I initially typed "eat me" but realized it could be mistaken for an insult under the circumstances). If I'm still alive tomorrow I'm likely to keep pushing you, or -at the vfery least- grace you with more stuff that just "doesn't make sense at all" whether you understand them or not.

In the mean time...

VOTE: Transcend

for now.
Almost50 has northgal pegged as SK which I completely agree with and Almost50's ISO is littered with what the vig would be doing lololol.

So mafia killed Transcend so Porkens. Northgal is SK

Everyone else is Town. Keychain is dead mafia.

You're welcome.
i already said this before to a50 but the thing is i already know that i'm not the serial killer and so i already know that you're wrong on that account - given that i know you're wrong on one of the conclusions you've gathered from your starting point i myself can conclude that you're most likely wrong elsewhere. thus, i'm a bit more confident in my godel analysis.
MathBlade wrote:
In post 589, MathBlade wrote:
In post 531, Transcend wrote:If I'm still alive tomorrow which i doubt because i reckon both sk and mafia will kill me let's double team Keychain
With Transcend and Almost50 both suspecting Key I'm pretty damn certain Key was scum.
@havingfitz

Because Almost50 and Transcend have a townie intelligence quotient bigger than mine. Like I start scumreading them if they scumread too much Town. The fact two really good players agree on Keychain is something noteworthy.

And I am voting Porkens. If a VC doesn't show it I don't mind revoting or poking the mod.
good players can make mistakes - is this all you have to go on for keychain being scum?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Porkens »

VOTE: godel

Return to “Completed Open Games”