Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1057, Chisa Yukizome wrote:VOTE: commknight

necessary due to circumstance

maybe temp, good chance of not

comm regardless of your alignment you shot the hell out of your own boat here

if you're town by not actually giving a damn whether your gamesolve has an effect, if you're scum by not giving a damn that you are playing so antitown that I'm voting you despite frankly still town reading you otherwise
This is scum.

VOTE: Chisa
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think Comm is town. People aren’t taking advantage of how he’s playing, but it’s not scummy; it’s just personality stuff. Where’s the scum agenda?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Flubber, I'm just going to let you deal with Quick. I already got my opinion of him, I townread him, I'm leaving it at that. If I begin digging into him, it's going to be a back-and-forth toxic fight and I'm not putting up with that this game.

@Aubrey, well, we both seem to agree on Chisa mostly there. (Also Flubber and Awoo for being among the least scummy). If we get a scum flip from my list, I'll explain it out tomorrow of why I think it's highly unprobable of 2 scum being in any one pairings I made. But some of it is relying a bit on a gambler's fallacy. Except, unlike a regular gambler, I'm usually in the ballpark of being spot on.

I see Maki is not quite your scum read, but isn't quite your town read. Which I'll give you points for, for being honest there. I'd be willing to compromsie onto Chisa for today. If Chisa flips scum, in my mind it'd clear both Awoo's slot and Epic. Plus Chisa hasn't been a big help as of late even if we end up mislynching this. I'm sorta hoping scum fear kills me or kills outside of my suspect pool in hopes to not make this easier, when in fact I'm already processing possible motives for multiple kills tonight.

If we're in a chess game, right now I have the mafia in Check with 3 moves to Check-Mate. I can almost guarantee not killing me would be the biggest mistake they make tonight.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

VOTE: Epic Fial
Looked at their ISO.
They are trying to hide between some partipiciation, but the vast majority of their posts are not worth much, if at all.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1078, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: Epic Fial
Looked at their ISO.
They are trying to hide between some partipiciation, but the vast majority of their posts are not worth much, if at all.
I give many clues
()
Can quote me on that
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1079, Epic Fial wrote:
Looked at their ISO.
I give many clues
()
Can quote me on that
What. That post is little more than "There is scum somewhere between groups of two, characterized by something that has no connection to the game, I am sure" without saying why.
That's not helpful at all.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Torque »

Votecount 2.4

Quick (1): Flubbernugget
lucca261 (1): Lalendra
Flubbernugget (1): Quick
Lalendra (3): lucca261, Aubrey, Maki Harukawa

CommKnight (2): Epic Fial, Chisa Yukizome
Maki Harukawa (1): CommKnight
Chisa Yukizome (1): Flavor Leaf
Epic Fial (1): Not Known 15

Not voting:

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Day ends in (expired on 2017-11-19 11:00:00)
[/color]
Chisa Yukizome
Chisa Yukizome
Goon
Chisa Yukizome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Chisa Yukizome »

please not again boon thanks

Spoiler: in retrospect this was me being pissed off more than actually thinking it made him a good lynch
may unvote comm but meh; frankly with where he is and how he's responded to things if he is town he's decided that he'd rather say I told you so in postgame than play to his wincon

less so with actually saying he'd say why on this page but it's been what three days since people started asking? with him in the thread? and actually refusing to give his reason promptly when
-he has enough certainty that telling people the reason can't actually affect his associatives
-his associatives are strong enough that he doesn't need more
-there's no way to get that detailed a conclusion without having reasoning that you can reasonably explain

UNVOTE: see the title of the spoiler

I will say that I will forever oppose where's the scum agenda as a reason because it's dumb and I've never seen it be +ev in lynch success
i put myself on v/la for another week; don't give me free reign just make prods 72 hours instead of 48

my phone burnt to the charging cord and in a bad irl spot
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Fair enough. I do seem to tunnel you. How about we lynch Quick then?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1077, CommKnight wrote:@Flubber, I'm just going to let you deal with Quick. I already got my opinion of him, I townread him, I'm leaving it at that. If I begin digging into him, it's going to be a back-and-forth toxic fight and I'm not putting up with that this game.

@Aubrey, well, we both seem to agree on Chisa mostly there. (Also Flubber and Awoo for being among the least scummy). If we get a scum flip from my list, I'll explain it out tomorrow of why I think it's highly unprobable of 2 scum being in any one pairings I made. But some of it is relying a bit on a gambler's fallacy. Except, unlike a regular gambler, I'm usually in the ballpark of being spot on.

I see Maki is not quite your scum read, but isn't quite your town read. Which I'll give you points for, for being honest there. I'd be willing to compromsie onto Chisa for today. If Chisa flips scum, in my mind it'd clear both Awoo's slot and Epic. Plus Chisa hasn't been a big help as of late even if we end up mislynching this. I'm sorta hoping scum fear kills me or kills outside of my suspect pool in hopes to not make this easier, when in fact I'm already processing possible motives for multiple kills tonight.

If we're in a chess game, right now I have the mafia in Check with 3 moves to Check-Mate. I can almost guarantee not killing me would be the biggest mistake they make tonight.
I'm not sure I understand the reason behind posting this. I understand that you're confident and that's cool but why are you baiting the NK?

I could still be down for a Quick lynch.

VOTE: Quick
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1080, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1079, Epic Fial wrote:
Looked at their ISO.
I give many clues
()
Can quote me on that
What. That post is little more than "There is scum somewhere between groups of two, characterized by something that has no connection to the game, I am sure" without saying why.
That's not helpful at all.
Ten thousand facepalms
Disturb my tranquility
Beginnings await
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1084, Lalendra wrote: but why are you baiting the NK?
Mafia master
Baiting the NK bravely
His gut shall conquer
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Can we please lynch Fial, that obvious mafia...?
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:35 am

Post by lucca261 »

so this is kind of a prodge, but today I'm full with work and tomorrow I'll play.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Lalendra »

His haikus are on point though.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1087, Not Known 15 wrote:Can we please lynch Fial, that obvious mafia...?
Awoo seemed like null
I seem like easy mislynch
You seem like scumlean
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1074, Flubbernugget wrote:Quick, I'm not assuming comm pre flipped.

If you're going to be so adamant about that paradigm, I'm saying you should be able to use yourself as a pre-flip to make some sort of attempt to read comm since you should know your own alignment.
What? I am not going to do Pre-Flip in any regard.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 933, Flavor Leaf wrote:Now we’re talking Comm.

Yeah, I fell behind, then got really busy. Working on my catchup...

VOTE: Lucca
What happened to this?
Have you had a change of heart?
Is he still scummy?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1084, Lalendra wrote:
In post 1077, CommKnight wrote:@Flubber, I'm just going to let you deal with Quick. I already got my opinion of him, I townread him, I'm leaving it at that. If I begin digging into him, it's going to be a back-and-forth toxic fight and I'm not putting up with that this game.

I'm not sure I understand the reason behind posting this. I understand that you're confident and that's cool but why are you baiting the NK?

Lalendra, you never answered my question directed to you, why not?

Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1090, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1087, Not Known 15 wrote:Can we please lynch Fial, that obvious mafia...?
Awoo seemed like null
You seem like scumlean
You know, looking like an easy mislynch and looking like scum is... not distinguishable. Except that you don't actually look like an easy lynch.
You have been on one small 2-players wagon in one votecount.
Despite playing in a way that harms town. You hide your lack of partipiciation between haikus with little info and lots of fluff.
And you try to deflect that suspicion by telling me(and everyone else) that I look like scum. Without giving any good reason.
BS.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1093, Quick wrote:
In post 1084, Lalendra wrote:

Lalendra, you never answered my question directed to you, why not?
Also, why are you voting for me?

Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1094, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1090, Epic Fial wrote:
Awoo seemed like null
You seem like scumlean
You know, looking like an easy mislynch and looking like scum is... not distinguishable. Except that you don't actually look like an easy lynch.
You have been on one small 2-players wagon in one votecount.
Despite playing in a way that harms town. You hide your lack of partipiciation between haikus with little info and lots of fluff.
And you try to deflect that suspicion by telling me(and everyone else) that I look like scum. Without giving any good reason.
BS.
Some look but don't see
Must I write it in the sky?
I pointed to it
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

Some choose not to see
Rather, see but not to speak
Some are wise, some scum
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:31 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1072, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 978, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 976, Maki Harukawa wrote:Top tr flips town? Shocked.
I will have to make time to ISO you and Lalendra.
Please not to forget
To make time for these ISOs
I will try also
I got around to a Maki iso.

Lots of questions, not much to follow up.

Very Meh.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Lalendra »

@Quick - same reasons I was down to vote you before. And what question is that? You have a habit of quoting posts that are unrelated to the question you supposedly asked so I have a lot of trouble following when you reference a question but don't tell me where it is.

Are we really not going to talk about whether Epic is under some sort of post restriction and, if so, what that might mean?

Return to “Completed Open Games”