Townie
Surreptitious
Townie
Townie

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Surreptitious »

In post 193, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 191, InactionDan wrote:
@Mod I am uncertain which mafia members know the identities of which other mafia members. Could you please clarify post-haste?
@mod In addition it appears from the role pm's that were provided that Secret Agents do not have a private topic to speak in, is this correct? And in addition, if the answer to the first question results in the goons not knowing the secret agents identities, what would occur if a Goon were to night kill a Secret Agent?
Sorry, missed this because it was not in bold.

Secret Agents do not have a private topic. If the goon kills a Secret Agent, they die, regardless of alignment.
Last edited by Surreptitious on Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 241, checkersman7 wrote:we're long past Rathscum. we on LUV softing scum rn
Cool. Checkers scum confirmed.
In post 249, Transcend wrote:I think the Uzz is town
In post 258, WhyMafia wrote:Town reads on Transcend, Rach, and Bulb
Null town on Checker
Scum reads on LUV, Ginngie, Elli, and ConMan
Town reads are good. Scum reads could use some work. I think the only one I might agree on is ConMan.
In post 270, checkersman7 wrote:
In post 267, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 263, checkersman7 wrote:ur reads are self inconsistent

also I am triggered every time people say groups are scummier than other groups rn lmao that is like holding a sign that says "I'm bad"
What do you mean by "self inconsistent"
Additionally, I never said that a group is more scummy. Independently, I have more scum reads in a specific group. Therefore, I should vote that group. What's wrong with that?
scum reads on one person in a group raise town chances of others by obviousity. look at your reads again.

and yes I didn't say having more scumreads in a group than another is scummy it's just bad lmao
It's d1. This is bad, and you should feel bad.
In post 291, Transcend wrote:Bulbazak is scum

InactionDan is scum

Assembler is town
I would ask you to explain, but you seem incapable of doing so.
In post 292, Majiffy wrote: I legit haven't played a single game of mafia in like 2 years I don't know why you think I'm worth a damn beyond shouting loudly and demeaning people merely on the basis that they disagree with me.
And I've forgotten most of the tells I used to read most of the players on the site. So what? You just start from a new 0. I still think that if you're town, in a group of the right people, you would be more of a benefit to the town than a hinderance, and I'm going to stand by that for the time being. Also, I was looking forward to trying to get grumpy cat pics from you.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

13 pages and you've decided you've had enough watching from the sidelines and you want to be the next contestant, Bulbazak?
Defender of justice. Sworn enemy of chesskid3.
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

In post 203, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 201, Ginngie wrote:You're not making a very good impression >:(
Yeah I know...

But I’m not getting lynched so no biggie :]
Let's put this in perspective

this post is so bad that even if you kill it and it flips town, it's still scum.
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

In post 301, Bulbazak wrote:It's d1. This is bad, and you should feel bad.
Pray tell why, exactly?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Haven't been wrong on you yet, Checkie. Not planning on starting now.

Also, I just went back to check the first Serreptitious, and mafia NKs are forced to be from the group that was chosen to be lynched in the first day phase. You wrong, Checkie, but I think you knew that and were just trying to throw everyone off of what you were doing. After all, it is an open setup.

VOTE: Group C

P-edit: Having multiple scumreads does not mean that you think they're all connected, especially on d1, when we have the least amount of info. If we had a scum flip already in one of the groups, I'd agree with you. But with nothing? Yeah, the old "there's only X amount of scum" rhetoric isn't going to work. And you know this. This is basic crap.

checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

In post 305, Bulbazak wrote:Haven't been wrong on you yet, Checkie. Not planning on starting now.
:thinking:

In post 305, Bulbazak wrote:Also, I just went back to check the first Serreptitious, and mafia NKs are forced to be from the group that was chosen to be lynched in the first day phase.
:blinking:
This is EXACTLY the point that I made? Which is why lynching 1 scum from each group is optimal???? What in the everloving hell are you trying to say with this?
In post 305, Bulbazak wrote:P-edit: Having multiple scumreads does not mean that you think they're all connected, especially on d1, when we have the least amount of info. If we had a scum flip already in one of the groups, I'd agree with you. But with nothing? Yeah, the old "there's only X amount of scum" rhetoric isn't going to work. And you know this. This is basic crap.
Uhm. No see if you have 3 scumreads in a group and you KNOW there are only 2 scum that's a giant blinking light that says RE-EVALUATE YOUR SCUMDAR. not license to be like HURR LETS LYNCH EM ALL.

Shit man if I had 20 scumreads this game I'd have nailed the scumteam and I can start patting myself on the back? Is that really what you're saying?
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

CAST YOUR VOTES!
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

In post 305, Bulbazak wrote:Also, I just went back to check the first Serreptitious, and mafia NKs are forced to be from the group that was chosen to be lynched in the first day phase. You wrong, Checkie, but I think you knew that and were just trying to throw everyone off of what you were doing. After all, it is an open setup.
2nd qoute obviously supposed to be the entire piece.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 307, checkersman7 wrote:
CAST YOUR VOTES!
S
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

UNVOTE: Group B

This excites me more, especially with the odd groundswell of support its gotten.
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

In post 310, Thor665 wrote:UNVOTE: Group B

This excites me more, especially with the odd groundswell of support its gotten.
See the problem with this is that there are at least 3 confirmed SANE people in group C, and no other group has shown that yet.
Group B is coming in at a solid 1, and Group A has 2.5 right now.
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

I like anarchy as much as the next guy but lets get some flips from B and A first
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 311, checkersman7 wrote:See the problem with this is that there are at least 3 confirmed SANE people in group C
How do you connect sanity to alignment exactly?
Because those players who are sane tend to be sane regardless and vice versa - so I'm pretty sure that you're debating a policy preference with me here, no?
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

In post 313, Thor665 wrote:
In post 311, checkersman7 wrote:See the problem with this is that there are at least 3 confirmed SANE people in group C
How do you connect sanity to alignment exactly?
Because those players who are sane tend to be sane regardless and vice versa - so I'm pretty sure that you're debating a policy preference with me here, no?
You can read it as not comfortable losing my voice in the day 1 lynch with this playerlist, when the voices lost by choosing group B are much easier to just be like 'bye felicia' too.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 311, checkersman7 wrote:

See the problem with this is that there are at least 3 confirmed SANE people in group C, and no other group has shown that yet.
In post 312, checkersman7 wrote:I like anarchy as much as the next guy but lets get some flips from B and A first
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

Like sorry Thor but look at your group

Majiffy
Rautherdir
SnarkySnowman
Thor665
momo
Lil Uzi Vert
ConManMick
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 315, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

In post 312, checkersman7 wrote:I like anarchy as much as the next guy but lets get some flips from B and A first
Never better actually really like things here in Chesstopia even though I despise chesskid
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

In post 317, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 315, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

Never better actually really like things here in Chesstopia even though I despise chesskid
DAMMIT
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

let me expound on that for you goofy goobers.

TO WIN THIS GAME AS SCUM, YOU MUST SURVIVE LYNCHES WITHIN YOUR GROUP. WHEN THOSE LYNCHES OCCUR, DO NOT MATTER

so miss me with this 'hurr wanting to lynch group B first is scummy' shit thanks I have a quota of how many idiotic arguments I feel like shutting down per day
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 306, checkersman7 wrote:
In post 305, Bulbazak wrote:Also, I just went back to check the first Serreptitious, and mafia NKs are forced to be from the group that was chosen to be lynched in the first day phase.
:blinking:
This is EXACTLY the point that I made? Which is why lynching 1 scum from each group is optimal???? What in the everloving hell are you trying to say with this?
I thought you were telling me to look back at the NK rules in response to my question to Thor, telling me that I was interpreting them wrong. Looking back, it seems you were responding about my earlier question. I'm not sure why that's a factor to only killing 1 scum from a group at a time. I think it would depend more on which scum you kill and whether you can PoE the last scum out, but that's neither here nor there. It also doesn't answer the question of why B?
In post 306, checkersman7 wrote:
In post 305, Bulbazak wrote:P-edit: Having multiple scumreads does not mean that you think they're all connected, especially on d1, when we have the least amount of info. If we had a scum flip already in one of the groups, I'd agree with you. But with nothing? Yeah, the old "there's only X amount of scum" rhetoric isn't going to work. And you know this. This is basic crap.
Uhm. No see if you have 3 scumreads in a group and you KNOW there are only 2 scum that's a giant blinking light that says RE-EVALUATE YOUR SCUMDAR. not license to be like HURR LETS LYNCH EM ALL.

Shit man if I had 20 scumreads this game I'd have nailed the scumteam and I can start patting myself on the back? Is that really what you're saying?
I'm saying that not all scumreads are created equal. Personally, I'd rather lynch from a group that had a lot of good town reads and 1-2 scumreads, with anyone else in a place that I could feel I can solidly figure them out. That's where I am with C. However, if there's a bunch of people you find scummy in a group, and you feel solidly on at least one of them, I can see wanting to explore that. It's if there's a lack of reevaluation that I'd start to get worried.

@Thor: What is up with you this game?

P-edit: Seriously? This is all about policy? Like, I'm not seeing how this is supposed to come from town Checkers, as I'm pretty sure he'd spot the whole "scum are more likely to kill a strong town in this group than town are to lynch a scum.".

checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

In post 320, Bulbazak wrote:It also doesn't answer the question of why B?
B started out as a meme because the players I like are in A and C, but through play it's held strong as the best lynch.

State solidly and clearly for the microphone so we know what you're saying here. "I, Bulbazak, believe that Thor/Majiffy are so much better than me at mafia that if one of them dies Night 1, (nevermind that there's up to 3 town PRs to likely watch and track within the group we KNOW the scum nightkill has to come from, unless we lynch scum in which case whoever mafia wants to kill anyway is going to die but OH WAIT IT WILL STILL BE IN THE GROUP WITH 5 TOWN AND ONE SCUM) that will be so much more of a loss than CHESSKID or any of the other good players in groups A and C.
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

In post 320, Bulbazak wrote:I'm saying that not all scumreads are created equal. Personally, I'd rather lynch from a group that had a lot of good town reads and 1-2 scumreads, with anyone else in a place that I could feel I can solidly figure them out. That's where I am with C. However, if there's a bunch of people you find scummy in a group, and you feel solidly on at least one of them, I can see wanting to explore that. It's if there's a lack of reevaluation that I'd start to get worried.
Scummy is a solid feeling. If you (not you, Bulbazak, the generic you) feel 3+ people in a group are scummy, I would advise you to solidify your reads before voting that group as you're being played.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Feeling that or my own group for right now.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Snarky!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”