Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:44 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Like your first post in the game is probably the worst I’ve ever seen and in no way does it show a townie mindset.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Dave and flavor, need more content from you guys.
chick is probably scum but i don't really know how to verbalize it.
XL sadly I think is just trolling town and his antics day 1 distracted us but I have no qualms hammering him like I did wossi.

gurgi/chick are who I am liking for scum right now. the 3rd is kind of hard for me but i feel good about the first 2
I love MUFFINS!!!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Lord Gurgi

I don’t believe that all scum were on the Also wagon, based on the fact that XL had been setup for a mislynch, and then wavemode died. It makes me feel XL is town, as I stated a little bit Day 1 after the initial push on him, which leaves me to believe either Lord or Animetrix is scum. I’m leaning Lord.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1226, Apple Jack wrote:Dave and flavor, need more content from you guys.
chick is probably scum but i don't really know how to verbalize it.
XL sadly I think is just trolling town and his antics day 1 distracted us but I have no qualms hammering him like I did wossi.

gurgi/chick are who I am liking for scum right now. the 3rd is kind of hard for me but i feel good about the first 2
Interesting. Looks like Derpy is on the same page.

I could see Chick scum, but Dave/Tchill is probably where it’s at along with Lord.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1218, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1191, Chickadee wrote:I'd dare to say he's lost a bit of credibility to me.
Based on what exactly?
Your tunneling today. And then you proved my point a little more by saying you thought XL was town here, but would still be willing to lynch him. If you weren't a neighbor, I'd be voting you right now. My gut tells me both neighbors are town though.

That post was mainly in reference to sheeping/trusting reads. By all means, I'm still willing to work with you as town.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Apple Jack »

well for starters I have literally done NO tunneling today so that is just a bold face lie.

there really isn't anything wrong with hammerings somebody who is a detriment to town winning this game.

so yeah, your explanation is bad.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Apple Jack »

lol, I just realized all of the reasons you gave for your comment either never happened (tunneling today) at all or happened AFTER you made the comment.(saying I would hammer XL)

so are you going to actually pretend to come up with something better or can we just write you off as caught scum?
I love MUFFINS!!!
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1223, Lord Gurgi wrote:Derpy why can't dunkerdoodles have decided to reevaluate? Your read on XL is not materially different from his read on you.
First of all, why are you answering for Dunkerdoodles? This looks a bit like defending. If we are trying to put pressure on him, how does it help for you to answer for them. Secondly, Dunkerdoodles never actually explained why they changed, which is the premises of the whole argument against Dunkerdoodles.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 1232, Animetrix wrote:
In post 1223, Lord Gurgi wrote:Derpy why can't dunkerdoodles have decided to reevaluate? Your read on XL is not materially different from his read on you.
First of all, why are you answering for Dunkerdoodles? This looks a bit like defending. If we are trying to put pressure on him, how does it help for you to answer for them. Secondly, Dunkerdoodles never actually explained why they changed, which is the premises of the whole argument against Dunkerdoodles.
Hey, logic!

VOTE: dunkerdoodles
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1227, Flavor Leaf wrote:which leaves me to believe either Lord or Animetrix is scum. I’m leaning Lord.
Interesting, what does that have to do with me? I clearly wanted Xiao yesterday and was not on the Wossi lynch. What makes him a mislynch? No one has given me a reason as to why. If you honestly think this, why aren't you giving me reasons to change my mind?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Animetrix »

I would gladly vote get behind a Dunkerdoodles wagon, I've wanted one since yesterday. Can someone that townreads Xiao tell me why? @Derpy, since I think you're town and you seem to town read Xiao, can you explain to me since it seems no one else can?
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1231, Apple Jack wrote:lol, I just realized all of the reasons you gave for your comment either never happened (tunneling today) at all or happened AFTER you made the comment.(saying I would hammer XL)

so are you going to actually pretend to come up with something better or can we just write you off as caught scum?
Opps, honestly meant to say yesterday on the tunneling. Thats my bad.

And what's wrong with reasons compiling after a comment is made. I feel like that would further reinforce my point.

Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Apple Jack »

well for starters, you were tunneling wossi also so you can't really get put the blame solely on my shoulders. He got to l-1 without me even voting him. I feel like if you were town, you'd be looking at the other people on the wagon. I had good reason for scum reading him. Did you? did others?

like today you think both neighbors are town, but you clearly didn't think that yesterday. what changed?

The issue with compiling reasons AFTER the comment was made, is I asked you the original justification for the comment which you have yet to provide.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1237, Apple Jack wrote:well for starters, you were tunneling wossi also so you can't really get put the blame solely on my shoulders. He got to l-1 without me even voting him. I feel like if you were town, you'd be looking at the other people on the wagon. I had good reason for scum reading him. Did you? did others?

like today you think both neighbors are town, but you clearly didn't think that yesterday.
what changed?

The issue with compiling reasons AFTER the comment was made, is I asked you the original justification for the comment which you have yet to provide.
Yea, I did. And I never aid I wasn't looking at other people. I suppose I should formally announce that I'm playing the game? I haven't laid down a vote yet today. What makes you think I'm not looking at other people?

And to the bolded. A flip. Like, how is that not indicative of me looking at things and reevaluating?

And I did provide original justification. The tunneling. I just accidentally said today instead of yesterday, which is a small thing to take issue with.

Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Apple Jack »

:roll:
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Apple Jack »

it's a little hypocritical if you ask me
I love MUFFINS!!!
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Animetrix »

@Derpy can you reply to me, please?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 41, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 33, Nauci wrote:Why wouldn't you vote pressure every single day?
Cause I have a tendency to death tunnel and almost everyone says it’s for stupid reasons (though I disagree) and it ends up creating pages and pages of back and forth arguments which end up 1. making people annoyed with the game, 2. Replace out and the replacements almost never catch up proper, and 3. Makes it almost difficult for anyone to actually decipher who’s town and scum which usually ends up with town losing.

So until I can learn how to tell the difference between scummy town and scummy scum, I’ve adopted this strategy to make the game more enjoyable for others.

I still involve myself in conversations. I still give reads. I just don’t death tunnel.
How's this strategy working out?
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1241, Animetrix wrote:@Derpy can you reply to me, please?
I didn't see you ask me something. did I miss it?
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1242, Porkens wrote:
In post 41, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 33, Nauci wrote:Why wouldn't you vote pressure every single day?
Cause I have a tendency to death tunnel and almost everyone says it’s for stupid reasons (though I disagree) and it ends up creating pages and pages of back and forth arguments which end up 1. making people annoyed with the game, 2. Replace out and the replacements almost never catch up proper, and 3. Makes it almost difficult for anyone to actually decipher who’s town and scum which usually ends up with town losing.

So until I can learn how to tell the difference between scummy town and scummy scum, I’ve adopted this strategy to make the game more enjoyable for others.

I still involve myself in conversations. I still give reads. I just don’t death tunnel.
How's this strategy working out?
I will be honest, the previous day phase didn't go at all how I wanted it to. I didn't want to get involved in any sort of tunneling. but shit happens. I still don't know wtf wossi was doing.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 172, Apple Jack wrote:Wossy getting nervous. Ok so the reason why I asked if it looks like wossy town read or scum reads me (btw it’s super obvious he doesn’t)

Here is what I posted earlier. I’m adding to it now though.

Fuck it. Wossi is a neighborhood with me. His first post says he going to assume I’m town. I say I don’t really trust him and I’ll let his play determine his alignment.

Fast forward to game thread. He votes me, thinks I’m scum and doesn’t once treat me like he thinks I’m town. I assume cause I didn’t fall for his little ploy. Simple scum lol

The trajectory of his read on me doesn’t make sense. I told him I’m not posting in our neighborhood cause I think he’s scum.

Adding the following - I posted in the neighborhood I think he’s scum and he’s sitting there acting like he still town reads me. Asking my thoughts on the game even after I just called him scum.

I say I’m not posting anymore and asked the mod to remove me if allowed as I won’t be posting in it anymore.

He claims I’m jumping the gun.

these additional posts are made in a way that seems like he doesn’t scum read me, like he wants to maintain a relationship.

Yet his posts in game are directly opposite.

He’s scum. Lynch him.
You are a horrible neighbor.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 369, Apple Jack wrote:Cmon what? Stepping all over peoples stupid gambits? Hell no. People need to stop doing stupid shit and play the fucking game
You are a total hypocrite.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 372, Apple Jack wrote:I hate lying. I hate gambits. I hate trickery. That isn’t suspect. That’s me.

If you are town you shouldn’t need bullshit tricks to find scum especially when they almost never work.

If you do you need them maybe try another game as mafia isn’t the game for you.
Ok, so you believe everything you say. Got it.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1246, Porkens wrote:
In post 369, Apple Jack wrote:Cmon what? Stepping all over peoples stupid gambits? Hell no. People need to stop doing stupid shit and play the fucking game
You are a total hypocrite.
How?
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1247, Porkens wrote:Ok, so you believe everything you say. Got it.
Yes. I do.
I love MUFFINS!!!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”