Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Animetrix »

Hey, everyone. Sorry for the delay. I've read everything I've missed so far, and it seems like the first 3 pages are just people joking around. But, there are a few posts that I want to dive into.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 76, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 27, Wossi wrote:Putting up a disclaimer like Derpy did doesn't do anything to advance the town, and makes it more difficult to gather tells. Does making a first-post disclaimer like that null all future texts? It shouldn't...

don't see how that's not scum hunting, prodding for clarity on actions that are unusual or untownlike
In post 28, Wossi wrote:and to not be a hypocrite, because day one votes are important.

VOTE: Derpy Hooves
Wossi is scum. Found a half ass "this will make me look towny" reason to vote someone day 1 early.

VOTE: wossi
I think this is the first actual serious post I saw. While I don't necessary agree with tchill, I like the thought process that he has in this post. Shows that he's looking for tones in others posts, and he isn't worried about himself so far.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 80, Xiao Long wrote:Bah, fine
I'll just sheep the Wossi vote then VOTE: Wossi

P-Edit: Hey look man, it's not my fault I'm stupid at forum tags!
This post gives me bad feelings, I feel as thought that it's a cheap reason to just jump on a vote early. There is really no explanation why they would sheep the vote. Maybe he was still making joke posts after the first actual scum read of the game? Either way. both reasons give me reason to pause.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 113, Xiao Long wrote:Isn't everyone assuming things at this point? Are you not assuming things? Are you saying you know alignments already?

VOTE: Derpy
Let's go back to here for now
This is the 2nd post that gave me pause about Xiao Long, that reasoning for the vote is a stretch at best. And his questioning seems like it's fake. "Are you saying you know alignments already?" Sounds like a very bad post to me, because the post he's replying to didn't make it seem that way at all. I think he's trying to make it look like he's scumhunting, when he really isn't.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 146, Dunkerdoodles wrote:hello friends
VOTE: Xiao
scummy imo

@fl are you trying something new?
At this point of reading the posts, I noticed that others were picking up my scum vibes for Xiao as well. This post seems just like jumping on a wagon, though. Again no explanation, and it looks like trying to be busy by voting, while asking a question to deflect of the vote.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 157, Apple Jack wrote:Wossi is definitely scum. I just don’t know how to convince people.
Do you think you can try to show me the posts that you don't like? Or is it more on tone from experience?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Animetrix »

Ah, okay. The neighborhood post. I didn't read into it until I was doing my quoting, but I understand what you mean now.

Like: Derpy, Tchill

Don't like: Wossi

Really don't like: Xiao
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Animetrix »

Flavor Leaf, I like the fact that you are trying to make your reads known with the graph thing you are doing, but I would like some more expansion on some of them. Like your tone read on Nauci, what about their tone? Is there a certain post? Cause I haven't seen anything alignment indicative so far from them.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 212, Flavor Leaf wrote:so I thought about it, and I was going to move him up, but at the same time he there’s no reason as to why any of the stuff he stated couldn’t have come from scum. I don’t know him really, though, so I don’t know if it doesn’t make sense for him to play that way as scum. Does it, animetrix?
Is this directed to me? Or possibly is it to help explain the read on which I asked you to expand on?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 217, Dunkerdoodles wrote:tinfoil:
derpy and wossi are both scum
this first tho
VOTE: wossi
This is a questionable statement. But, I do agree that it could be likely that one of the people in neighborhood is mafia sided. I do think it's likely wossi as well, if that were the case. I think I still think Xiao has been more questionable.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 229, Nauci wrote:Animetrix (shoutouts to Animatrix) as towny
Can you expand on this? All I did was catch up. It would help me analyze you better. I personally don't see what I could have done in the catch up to make you think I'm one of your top town reads so far. But, perhaps that is just my skeptical nature.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 240, Wossi wrote:I really don't like how Animetrix indirectly asks town to confirm his thoughts in so many of his posts. Like nervous scum trying find reassurance that they're blending in.
Interesting, but I suppose I can understand this thought process. But, I must ask. Would nervous scum really be trying to put themselves into the conversation and asking for reads, rather than blending in completely?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 245, Xiao Long wrote:Animetrix also doesn’t vote me for whatever reason despite apparently being her number 1 scumspect.
VOTE: Animetrix
Anime gimme some realness
Well, that's an interesting reason to vote me. Have you taken into consideration that I'm still trying to sort everyone before laying down a vote? It's why I've been asking questions. I don't like this reasoning for voting me, though. It seems like the first mention of someone suspecting me slightly, you tried to jump on it.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 277, Xiao Long wrote:VOTE: sheep

It should be a crime that you only have one post, sheep.
In post 278, Xiao Long wrote:FOS Everyone with fewer posts than the mod.
In post 280, Xiao Long wrote:Well shit, unfortunate
VOTE: Mumble
I'm not quite sure what you are trying to accomplish here...
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:01 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 377, Wossi wrote:VOTE: Animetrix

Also for such an overly-eager scum hunter he doesnt have a vote on anybody. There's plenty of choices, no good reason not to vote
I can't comprehend the point you're trying to get across. What makes me an 'overly-eager' scum hunter, when I've only scum read two people so far? Also, you're saying that me not voting yet, makes me scum? How so? What is the thought process behind that?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:04 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 449, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 435, Lord Gurgi wrote:Hello, I'm replacing Sheep. Mod hasn't announced it yet, hope this is okay.

Gonna call Derp Hooves/Xiao Long team.
  1. Xiao Long claimed scum in his first post.
  2. When feuds aren't actually trying to lynch each other, it's a distancing technique. Seriously, they've been feuding since Derpy's first post.
  3. First post admitting that they won't be lynching their reads. In this case, we even get an explicit admission that they won't lynch their read/feud in Derpy's first post. Second post admits to a desire to cast the hammer. Scum behavior.
  4. Couching scumreads as "I don't like anti-town behavior". This is an attempt to build deniability for leaving the wagon if it accidentally grows. Calling it now that Derpy will attempt to defuse any Xiao Long wagon. "I just dislike him, that's not a reason to lynch him".
  5. Always wagon "fake" hammers.
VOTE: Xiao Long. Starting with the one I'm more confident on.

PS. Hey Porkens, long time.
derpy's town meta is to bus other townies
i saw a game where derpy was scum though and talking about wanting to manipulate his meta by hard tunnelling someone
could be happening here, i''d see him hard bussing early

you seem smart, i'll trust you for now
VOTE: xiao
For someone who wanted Wossi so bad earlier, you were very quick to switch. You are just going to switch because "they seem smart"?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:10 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 521, Wossi wrote:Yup! Let's get this day over. Please lynch Wossi before he keeps drawing attention to me and my bumbling partner.
So you say that you think Nauci is my partner, correct? But, your originally statement was that I was trying to get assurance from town because I was nervous scum. If the post was directed to Nauci, how does that make them my partner by your logic?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 527, Wossi wrote:Overly-eager in tone, not in actual results. If you were producing reads and results, I wouldn't be scumreading you. The tone and energy with zero substance is what you makes you a fraud.
So now you're saying it's the way I speak? I am trying to gather reads, at the time of my last post, we were only 3 posts in, and I had already given 4 reads, so your point doesn't make sense here. What exact substance are you talking about?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Animetrix »

13 pages, not 3 posts. Sorry, it's late.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:17 am

Post by Animetrix »

You have to realize that from my point of view, it looks like you latched on when Xiao said they thought I was suspicious, and you jumped on the bandwagon. Especially after I stated I scum read you. Would that not be enough to suspect you? Besides the other things that I already posted about you that I didn't like.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 204, Animetrix wrote:Ah, okay. The neighborhood post. I didn't read into it until I was doing my quoting, but I understand what you mean now.

Like: Derpy, Tchill

Don't like: Wossi

Really don't like: Xiao
Why are you trying to misrep me? I clearly said I scumread you and Xiao. And I also clearly stated I had a semi town read on Derpy and Tchill. This is 4 reads that I gave, and I explained them all. But, you state that I had no substance. Which is clearly a lie.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 593, Porkens wrote:-derpy
-porkens
-dunk
-chickadee

this is my townblock.
This is a peculiar group of people. I can understand Derpy, but may I ask why on the other 2?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by Animetrix »

I waited to see if there were any posts I liked, but I still could not find any, despite being given more time to think about it.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 694, Wossi wrote:
In post 690, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 684, Wossi wrote:"No town would dare make this terrible of a post while blowing smoke up my ass saying you assume I’m town and trying to get me to talk with you."

???

This is present tense, implying that I made post 165 while simultaneously talking to you in the neighborhood. That's false. You are being dishonest and attempting to manipulate town to push my lynch.
That wasn’t what I was implying. At least it wasn’t my intention. Even after I shut it down your last post was saying I’m making a mistake. Clearly I wasn’t
No, intention is clear. You slipped and now your backtracking. You implied there was action in the thread when thee was none.

Now I understand why you shut the neighborhood down so quickly and for so little reason. You were afraid YOU we're gonna slip up. And then you turned it against me to cover up! Of course scum isn't going to want ANOTHER front where they have to keep a consistent deception. You tried to give yourself a free pass!
So you really think that if he was scum he would blow up the neighborhood? Why wouldn't he just try to buddy you and get on your side? Possibly eventually getting you to Town Read him enough for you to fake claim Mason with him?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 732, Dunkerdoodles wrote:stop this tvt madness and lynch xiao
ty <3
In post 734, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i think there is a scum in (xiao, gurgi, derpy)
Isn't this a contradiction? You said that derpy and wossi were tvt, but then you put derpy in the next post? Dunkerdoodles has become highly suspicious after this post.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 738, Wossi wrote:
Dunkerdoodles wrote:stop this tvt madness and lynch xiao
ty <3
In post 734, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i think there is a scum in (xiao, gurgi, derpy)
Tvt nonsense but Derpy's in youe scum pool? Huh?
Oh, wossi caught it as well. I think I definitely prefer lynching Xiao over wossi now for certain.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 750, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i guess ill lynch derpy if we want to
I think after this post, I'd be fine with lynching Dunkerdoodles.

This order of lynching preference for today: Xiao -> Dunkerdoodles -> Wossi
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 799, Nauci wrote:anime to null
Interesting, what brought upon this change?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 849, Wossi wrote:
In post 239, Animetrix wrote:
In post 229, Nauci wrote:Animetrix (shoutouts to Animatrix) as towny
Can you expand on this? All I did was catch up. It would help me analyze you better. I personally don't see what I could have done in the catch up to make you think I'm one of your top town reads so far. But, perhaps that is just my skeptical nature.
In post 815, Animetrix wrote:
In post 799, Nauci wrote:anime to null
Interesting, what brought upon this change?
Why does he only make these posts to Nauci?
Perhaps because I'm trying to sort them?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 850, Wossi wrote:It just looks to me like scum trying to get guidance from a buddy
In post 851, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 850, Wossi wrote:It just looks to me like scum trying to get guidance from a buddy
Scum have day chat so they could get guidance in their pf.
What he said. Also, this seem like a poor reason to push on someone. Do you really think that someone as scum would openly ask guidance from their partner? I find your logic flawed. Why did you not consider I was laying false associations as well? Because you have a one track mind on trying to force a scumread on me and not trying to sort me, that is why I think you are scum. You still haven't given a good reason for scum reading me at all, this being further proof, wossi.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 882, Nauci wrote:Not enough posting. Like, I gave you town cred because your posting seemed like it was going to be very useful, but then you kind of didn't post nearly as much or have nearly as much impact as I had hoped.
Well this is an awful post. How does me posting = me being indicative of my alignment? I just happen to log on one time a day, so that automatically makes me less town? I don't understand what you mean by impact as well.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 897, wavemode wrote:My compelling argument is all of dunker's posts are basically prodges

This can die

VOTE: Dunkerdoodles
I agree. Also, the ones that aren't prodges are awful posts (the ones I quoted earlier.)
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Animetrix »

Whenever I'm on, no one else is. Maybe I'll try to get on a bit earlier tomorrow so I can engage in a few active conversations tomorrow.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Animetrix »

I'll catch up and see what I've missed right now.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 919, Nauci wrote:
In post 915, Animetrix wrote:
In post 882, Nauci wrote:Not enough posting. Like, I gave you town cred because your posting seemed like it was going to be very useful, but then you kind of didn't post nearly as much or have nearly as much impact as I had hoped.
Well this is an awful post. How does me posting = me being indicative of my alignment? I just happen to log on one time a day, so that automatically makes me less town? I don't understand what you mean by impact as well.
It's not that I scum read you. It's more like I was town reading you because your posts showed you have a play style that would mean really good questions and engagement draw from others. I thought you'd have great potential to do that. But the hopes and expectations town read had a cool down and waned because the engagement and activity I'd thought you'd go on to extract from other players didn't really come to fruition. I want to see you ask alignment pulling questions of others that you asked of me. So null until then.
I suppose I see where you come from.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 941, Chickadee wrote:Derpy has been pretty transparent the whole game. It looks like you're looking for reasons to scum read him, Wossi. He was reassessing, and furthermore, I don't think anything derby has done this game has been done quietly.
I agree with this 100%
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 965, Flavor Leaf wrote:Guys, wossi’s just scummy town.

I keep looking at his posts, and he’s very the epitome of mislynch bait.
It would be great if you could explain why and which posts.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 971, davesaz wrote:Animetrix - weak scum, I think I'm getting this feeling because it doesn't flow but I wouldn't put much faith in the read
Well this is interesting. Why do you scumread me? Because based on your catchup, it seemed you agreed with mostly everything I've been saying. So for you to suddenly put that label on me is a red flag.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 998, Lord Gurgi wrote:
In post 984, Porkens wrote:How many more pages do you people need?
Would you compromise for a Nauci lynch?
No. Lynch should be Xiao, Dunkerdoodles, Wossi. In that order of preference.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1041, Nauci wrote:Dave, Gurgi, Anime, Dunk: you're all okay with how much Wossi inaccurately portrays what people have said? Are you saying he hasn't been doing that, or that you don't scum read what he does?
I've clearly said I've scumread Wossi, so I don't get what you're trying to say. He's just last on my preference for today. Xiao and Dunkerdoodles are both higher.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Animetrix »

If it gets close to the deadline and I can't get a Xiao lynch, I'll move to Wossi. But, right now. I think Xiao has a higher chance of flipping scum.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Animetrix »

I agree with your post.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 197, Animetrix wrote:
In post 80, Xiao Long wrote:Bah, fine
I'll just sheep the Wossi vote then VOTE: Wossi

P-Edit: Hey look man, it's not my fault I'm stupid at forum tags!
This post gives me bad feelings, I feel as thought that it's a cheap reason to just jump on a vote early. There is really no explanation why they would sheep the vote. Maybe he was still making joke posts after the first actual scum read of the game? Either way. both reasons give me reason to pause.
In post 198, Animetrix wrote:
In post 113, Xiao Long wrote:Isn't everyone assuming things at this point? Are you not assuming things? Are you saying you know alignments already?

VOTE: Derpy
Let's go back to here for now
This is the 2nd post that gave me pause about Xiao Long, that reasoning for the vote is a stretch at best. And his questioning seems like it's fake. "Are you saying you know alignments already?" Sounds like a very bad post to me, because the post he's replying to didn't make it seem that way at all. I think he's trying to make it look like he's scumhunting, when he really isn't.
In post 286, Animetrix wrote:
In post 245, Xiao Long wrote:Animetrix also doesn’t vote me for whatever reason despite apparently being her number 1 scumspect.
VOTE: Animetrix
Anime gimme some realness
Well, that's an interesting reason to vote me. Have you taken into consideration that I'm still trying to sort everyone before laying down a vote? It's why I've been asking questions. I don't like this reasoning for voting me, though. It seems like the first mention of someone suspecting me slightly, you tried to jump on it.
In post 287, Animetrix wrote:
In post 277, Xiao Long wrote:VOTE: sheep

It should be a crime that you only have one post, sheep.
In post 278, Xiao Long wrote:FOS Everyone with fewer posts than the mod.
In post 280, Xiao Long wrote:Well shit, unfortunate
VOTE: Mumble
I'm not quite sure what you are trying to accomplish here...
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Animetrix »

How exactly was he trying to out a vig?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:06 am

Post by Animetrix »

Regardless of Wossi's alignment, we lynch Xiao tomorrow.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1174, Nauci wrote:Hey guys I'm LA because I have mono :(

Also holy crap I survived the night
I hear that's the worst. I hope you feel better soon.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1170, Lord Gurgi wrote:I also think wavemode's death makes Porkens look bad.
I'm not sure you should go by this logic. Perhaps mafia killed because they thought the person was a power role.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Animetrix »

I think I explained all of yesterday why this should be the lynch.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 910, wavemode wrote:
In post 907, Porkens wrote:I can think of a reason.
Got it

@Derpy, well this was their last vote.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Animetrix »

Still think Xiao is the best lynch today, unless someone can change my mind somehow.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1185, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1183, Animetrix wrote:Still think Xiao is the best lynch today, unless someone can change my mind somehow.
Yeah, no. Xiao was mislynch bait just likeWossi.
How so? Can you explain? Wossi had a town post or 2 which is why I shyed away from wanting to lynch him towards the end. But, I haven't seen one from Xiao. Can you explain what makes him Lynch-bait over mafia?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1191, Chickadee wrote:Wossi was in your lynch pool yesterday. I know he wasn't your preferred lynch, but was still a possibility. Have you not reconsidered at all?
He at least has a town post or 2. I can't find anything from Xiao that would lead me to believe they are town.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Animetrix »

Seems this game has hit a spike of inactivity. Can someone please explain what makes Xiao town suddenly?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Animetrix »

Also what makes tchill scum just because he was wrong about Wossi?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1215, Dunkerdoodles wrote:actually on second thought i will do this
VOTE: derpy
Why this sudden change?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1223, Lord Gurgi wrote:Derpy why can't dunkerdoodles have decided to reevaluate? Your read on XL is not materially different from his read on you.
First of all, why are you answering for Dunkerdoodles? This looks a bit like defending. If we are trying to put pressure on him, how does it help for you to answer for them. Secondly, Dunkerdoodles never actually explained why they changed, which is the premises of the whole argument against Dunkerdoodles.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1227, Flavor Leaf wrote:which leaves me to believe either Lord or Animetrix is scum. I’m leaning Lord.
Interesting, what does that have to do with me? I clearly wanted Xiao yesterday and was not on the Wossi lynch. What makes him a mislynch? No one has given me a reason as to why. If you honestly think this, why aren't you giving me reasons to change my mind?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Animetrix »

I would gladly vote get behind a Dunkerdoodles wagon, I've wanted one since yesterday. Can someone that townreads Xiao tell me why? @Derpy, since I think you're town and you seem to town read Xiao, can you explain to me since it seems no one else can?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Animetrix »

@Derpy can you reply to me, please?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1235, Animetrix wrote:Can someone that townreads Xiao tell me why? @Derpy, since I think you're town and you seem to town read Xiao, can you explain to me since it seems no one else can?
@Derpy
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1256, Flavor Leaf wrote:Derpy is blatantly town. I don’t even have the words to explain it. He’s just blatantly town.
I agree with this 100%
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Animetrix »

Not one person has given me a reason why Xiao is town, yet people keep townreading him. I'm trying to find a way to see any possible way he can be town, but I just don't see it.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1333, Nauci wrote:I had him as not-interested-in-lynching because he provoked interesting responses to read from everyone else more than all of the bads, lol. We had 3 people tunneling Wossi, Gurgi saying weird shit, and a bunch of people with basically no interactions. XL was doing more scum hunting than anyone else on day 1 even if he actually is scum.
Okay thanks for responding.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1335, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1314, Animetrix wrote:
In post 1235, Animetrix wrote:Can someone that townreads Xiao tell me why? @Derpy, since I think you're town and you seem to town read Xiao, can you explain to me since it seems no one else can?
@Derpy
Read the part about bad posting vs scum posting. I don’t really see scum intent. As I said earlier he just looks to be a troll.

viewtopic.php?p=9341829#p9341829
Okay, thanks for responding.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1340, Xiao Long wrote:Don’t start AtE now after all the other stuff you said on D1 about other people being bad players.
whats your Dunkerdoodles read.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Animetrix »

Can we all compromise on a dunkerdoodles' lynch?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1351, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1350, Animetrix wrote:Can we all compromise on a dunkerdoodles' lynch?
What’s your case?
@Derpy
In post 199, Animetrix wrote:
In post 146, Dunkerdoodles wrote:hello friends
scummy imo

@fl are you trying something new?
At this point of reading the posts, I noticed that others were picking up my scum vibes for Xiao as well. This post seems just like jumping on a wagon, though. Again no explanation, and it looks like trying to be busy by voting, while asking a question to deflect of the vote.
In post 526, Animetrix wrote:
In post 449, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 435, Lord Gurgi wrote:Hello, I'm replacing Sheep. Mod hasn't announced it yet, hope this is okay.

Gonna call Derp Hooves/Xiao Long team.
  1. Xiao Long claimed scum in his first post.
  2. When feuds aren't actually trying to lynch each other, it's a distancing technique. Seriously, they've been feuding since Derpy's first post.
  3. First post admitting that they won't be lynching their reads. In this case, we even get an explicit admission that they won't lynch their read/feud in Derpy's first post. Second post admits to a desire to cast the hammer. Scum behavior.
  4. Couching scumreads as "I don't like anti-town behavior". This is an attempt to build deniability for leaving the wagon if it accidentally grows. Calling it now that Derpy will attempt to defuse any Xiao Long wagon. "I just dislike him, that's not a reason to lynch him".
  5. Always wagon "fake" hammers.
VOTE: Xiao Long. Starting with the one I'm more confident on.

PS. Hey Porkens, long time.
derpy's town meta is to bus other townies
i saw a game where derpy was scum though and talking about wanting to manipulate his meta by hard tunnelling someone
could be happening here, i''d see him hard bussing early

you seem smart, i'll trust you for now
VOTE: xiao
For someone who wanted Wossi so bad earlier, you were very quick to switch. You are just going to switch because "they seem smart"?
In post 812, Animetrix wrote:
In post 732, Dunkerdoodles wrote:stop this tvt madness and lynch xiao
ty <3
Isn't this a contradiction? You said that derpy and wossi were tvt, but then you put derpy in the next post? Dunkerdoodles has become highly suspicious after this post.
In post 814, Animetrix wrote:
In post 750, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i guess ill lynch derpy if we want to
I think after this post, I'd be fine with lynching Dunkerdoodles.

This order of lynching preference for today: Xiao -> Dunkerdoodles -> Wossi
In post 1219, Animetrix wrote:
In post 1215, Dunkerdoodles wrote:actually on second thought i will do this
VOTE: derpy
Why this sudden change?
In post 1232, Animetrix wrote:
In post 1223, Lord Gurgi wrote:Derpy why can't dunkerdoodles have decided to reevaluate? Your read on XL is not materially different from his read on you.
First of all, why are you answering for Dunkerdoodles? This looks a bit like defending. If we are trying to put pressure on him, how does it help for you to answer for them. Secondly, Dunkerdoodles never actually explained why they changed, which is the premises of the whole argument against Dunkerdoodles.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Animetrix »

it's highly likely that dunkerdoodles and Lord could be teamed because of that last quote.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1358, Chickadee wrote:You're shading Dunk for his play style, and protecting Anime here. Why?
Protecting? How? He clearly asked for my case on Dunkerdoodles and was waiting for one. Are you telling me that after ding those quotes I just posted, you aren't the least bit suspicious of Dunkerdoodles?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1366, Chickadee wrote:And I never said I scum read Anime.
So what was the point of that post then? Do you scumread Derpy because of it? Dunkerdoodles is apparently getting a "free pass" But, I do not know them. So I refuse to give anyone a free pass, especially when they are acting in a scum behavior.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1377, Tchill13 wrote:I'd like to call anime town but something feels off. Like he's just giving go with the flow towny reads
What does this even mean? Can you try to explain it better? I've tried to start a wagon on Dunkerdoodles. How is that just "going with the flow' When there is votes elsewhere to be had?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Animetrix »

Let's get this going.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1404, Chickadee wrote:I think it's highly likely now that both neighbors are town
Why? I townread derpy based on reasons that have nothing to do with neighbors. Why does wossi being town automatically make Derpy town?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1407, Tchill13 wrote:Very odd that you think he's town because of his neighbor status. I would think he's probably scum because of it. Especially from your perspective where you're already getting scum vibes from derpy. @chickadee.
Agreed.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by Animetrix »

I'll be sure to catch up tomorrow.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #75) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Animetrix »

Can people stop voting Derpy, please. His tone is clearly town. Can you tell me what Dunkerdoodles has done that Derpy has not?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (isolation #76) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1435, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i mean i'm not really going to defend myself because i can't other than saying derpy is scum
What does this even mean?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #77) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1446, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i've already admit i'm lost and have no idea whos scum
But you clearly just said that you were 90% sure that Derpy is scum. Yet you can't explain it?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (isolation #78) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1494, Flavor Leaf wrote:Today, I’d like to go Gurgi or Animetrix.
You've still yet to explain your scum read on me. I believe it's only because you assume that Xiao is town and that you assume mafia would have been voting him, correct? That is too much assuming. What about my play do you scum read? Or I don't buy your scum read on me.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (isolation #79) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1521, Tchill13 wrote:A gut guess would be: chick, anime and Dunk (ik i keep flip floopping on dunk) if not dunk id say wavemode or dave.
Reason for the scum read on me? I believe this is the first time you've mentioned me.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (isolation #80) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1521, Tchill13 wrote:A gut guess would be: chick, anime and Dunk (ik i keep flip floopping on dunk) if not dunk id say wavemode or dave.
Also, did you forget that wavemode was dead? What is the reasoning for adding Wavemode? Are you attempting to 'town slip' by this?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #81) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1539, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1533, Animetrix wrote:
Reason for the scum read on me? I believe this is the first time you've mentioned me.
your posts read to me like there is too much effort into them seeming towny. idk maybe just me.
I always put in as much effort as I can. Effort is NAI
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #82) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1540, Nauci wrote:I don't like animes defensiveness.
That's fine. What don't you like about it? If someone claims to have a scumread on me, and it isn't valid. I will attack it. I know myself more than I know anyone else. I also know I'm town. So if I assume that someone is making a false read based on false pretenses, then I will engage them. It's easier than trying to tell if others are faking reads about other people.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Animetrix »

So many vote changes, I can't keep up anymore. Why did the dunkerdoodles wagon die. Can someone give me a reason why they are town?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (isolation #84) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1680, Tchill13 wrote:I can say he plays like this and flips town on multiple occasions.
Does he play this was as mafia too? Thus making it NAI?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (isolation #85) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1689, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Nauci - Gurgi and Animetrix are my scum reads. Derpy and XL are my town reads.
You've still been ignoring me posts, what reasons do you have to scumread me?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (isolation #86) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Animetrix »

I guess I don't like how Porkens has been all over the place, but I think Dunker lynch is better.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Animetrix »

I will catch up later tonight.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1799 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1698, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1697, Animetrix wrote:I guess I don't like how Porkens has been all over the place, but I think Dunker lynch is better.
Thoughts on chick?
I haven't liked her posts, as I quoted earlier. But, I still think Dunkerdoodles is the worst.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1544, Nauci wrote:
In post 1542, Animetrix wrote:
In post 1540, Nauci wrote:I don't like animes defensiveness.
That's fine. What don't you like about it? If someone claims to have a scumread on me, and it isn't valid. I will attack it. I know myself more than I know anyone else. I also know I'm town. So if I assume that someone is making a false read based on false pretenses, then I will engage them. It's easier than trying to tell if others are faking reads about other people.
OK you can be in my town camp.
In post 1752, Nauci wrote:The other pool of people I am FOSing but not willing to vote yet are Chickadee, Tchill, Dave, Anime.
You clearly just said I was town, yet you suddenly switch to FOSing me but "not wanting to lynch" this feels like trying to set up future mislynch targets for later.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1752, Nauci wrote:Anime want to make some pushes instead of defense?
This is also a bad post. I pushed Xiao hard yesterday. And I've been pushing for Dunkerdoodles hard today. Unless you have selective reading, I think that your posts have shown you are either not reading or making up reads.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1791, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i think i can say anime, nauci and flavor are all town
Why?
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (isolation #92) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Animetrix »

In post 1803, Nauci wrote:Those posts got drowned out in the defensive posts. What are your current reads and why?

XL why are you so much quieter today?
Dunk > Xiao > Chickadee is my lynch preference. But, it doesn't seem the first 2 will happen as of right now.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1817 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Animetrix »

VOTE: Chickadee

This is L-1
Chickadee should claim.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”