Mini Normal 1964 - Hell Is 56k Dialup - Endgame!

Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Jodaxq »

Hello everyone.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 61, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 56, Keychain wrote:
Zachstralkita wrote:tentative scumread on UC Voyager
If it weren't for cys first post I'd be voting there tho tbh
Aw that's all right, I'll do it for you.

VOTE: cytheflyguy

Overly focused on reading someone by meta instead of sorting the players actually present.

@UCV : :lol: love it
Well I mean, what would you like me to do on the first page? If you look at the first thing I said, I go off the logic of someone else, not just straight up asking for meta with no context. I was trying to work with someone else to get the game rolling.
How is anything that UCV said logical? It is impossible for someone to be scum 60% of time. You even started to realize something was off in 16 but you still tried to run with it anyway.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 60, Keychain wrote:Katyusha: what I mean is it's like stalling. Going for the player who hasn't yet confirmed and requesting meta - especially considering that the amount that somebody rolls scum is not alignment indicative at all unless I misunderstand completely - then sitting back and waiting for this one player instead of looking into any of the others available.
I don't like it. It feels like busywork.
I agree with this.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 70, wavemode wrote:Is every single player in this game an alt
Not me
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 83, Keychain wrote:
@Jodaxq: why no vote?
I found his posts to be a little strange, but there's not enough for me to cast a non-RVS vote for him.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

I'm not completely sure what to think about the point in post 68, Katyusha"]. Someone may be out of practice, but why does that make it to where they could think someone could have a greater than random chance of rolling scum?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 75, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 70, wavemode wrote:Is every single player in this game an alt
i am not an alt
I don't like how this has been UCV's only post since his interaction with cy.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

tbh I feel like I'm missing something in this game. There's a lot of strange interactions.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

I feel like a lot of Cy's post are really forced and he's saying a lot of words without saying much of anything. The out-of-practice argument is still a reasonable explanation so I don't think I scumread him particularly hard yet.

UCV seems the most scummy to me so far. A ton of filler, no scum hunting, but has very clearly been active in this game.

VOTE: UC Voyager
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 228, Zachstralkita wrote:I get the impression Joda should have more to comment on
In post 232, Transcend wrote:in the mean time joda needs some pressure imo
In post 234, Havo wrote:
In post 228, Zachstralkita wrote:I get the impression Joda should have more to comment on
In post 232, Transcend wrote:in the mean time joda needs some pressure imo
VOTE: Joda

I can roll with this
I disagree. Like 90% of the first 10 pages are people interacting with one another in a way that shows that they have some familiarity. I don't know any of you and don't know how to respond to any of your interactions.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 226, Transcend wrote:
In post 212, Jodaxq wrote:tbh I feel like I'm missing something in this game. There's a lot of strange interactions.

iReAlLyDoNoTlIKeThIsPoStInThEsLiGhTeSTbItGuYsIsItJuStMe
I don't like any of your posts so this is fine.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Jodaxq »

My vote is still on UC Voyager and I like it there. He's been pretty sketchy and has contributed nothing. I feel like Everyone Else and Schadd are the same way; busy posting with no real scum reading.
I currently town read Transcend, Keychain, and Katyusha.
I'm unsure about Havo and Zachstralkita. I'd like to see more from Wavemode.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 243, Zachstralkita wrote:Do you scumread Transcend?

pedit u dont like any of his posts but hes town?
It was apparently a bad joke.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 270, UC Voyager wrote:well Jodax. why me?

because i havn't posted much or scum hunted?!?!?

crappy. i do that as town sometimes. You can't meta me because the only type of gameplay you have seen from me is my town PR play
So when you're a town PR (who was outed and therefore roleblocked every night) you come right out and scum hunt openly, but when you're a vanilla civ you don't?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 259, Keychain wrote:@Havo: Someone feeling out of step with the game is not necessarily scum, I agree, but it's also not necessarily town. Can feel it as either alignment though I think it's more likely to come from scum. Your vote on and leap off comes across bad if that's the basis. Apart from Jo, can you summarise your townreads for me?

@Jo: do your thing! Poke at things you don't understand, or focus on the things you
can
parse. The way you went from cy to UCV shortly after I did unnerves me - was my read influencing you?
Jodaxq wrote:
In post 243, Zachstralkita wrote:Do you scumread Transcend?

pedit u dont like any of his posts but hes town?
It was apparently a bad joke.
uhh which bit was the joke?

In post 226, Transcend wrote:
In post 212, Jodaxq wrote:tbh I feel like I'm missing something in this game. There's a lot of strange interactions.

iReAlLyDoNoTlIKeThIsPoStInThEsLiGhTeSTbItGuYsIsItJuStMe
No I agree, also are you biased against phone posters because I had to turn my phone sideways to read this :-(

In post 221, Zachstralkita wrote:also keychain cant be read with vibes most likely
Huh okay I don't know why you'd think this. Normally it's logic that leads people to townread me when I'm scum. In that case - how should I read you? At the moment I'm leaning scum.
Also your schadd read gives me nothing.
When did I go from Cy to UCV? I made a comment that I agreed that the early interaction between Cy and UCV looked more bad towards Cy. Since that point Cy has responded adequately and I buy his excuse about being out-of-practice. UCV has just posted a bunch of filler posts and I know he's been playing a lot of mafia recently.
The joke seemed obvious to me but I guess not. It was just an immature "oh you don't like me? Well I don't like you!"
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 275, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 274, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 270, UC Voyager wrote:well Jodax. why me?

because i havn't posted much or scum hunted?!?!?

crappy. i do that as town sometimes. You can't meta me because the only type of gameplay you have seen from me is my town PR play
So when you're a town PR (who was outed and therefore roleblocked every night) you come right out and scum hunt openly, but when you're a vanilla civ you don't?
did i say i was VT?
no. what i said was you have seen my "town pr game style" and it is way to early to be meta reading!
so trying to use "he publicly scum reads and what not as town" isn't valid
When did I ever say that? Before my last post I never talked about your meta. All I'm saying is through all the fluff from the first 11 pages of this game, you and Everyone Else (the single user) have managed to remain active while not participating at all.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 278, UC Voyager wrote: i havn't posted in a while!
You don't have to be a hyper poster to be active. You've been active enough to know what's going on. You responded quickly to the "is everyone an alt?" question even though you hadn't made an appearance since your opening distraction. You've been asking about some of the meme posting, and when people have called out your name you've responded rather quickly.
Just to be clear, none of these things are scummy in themselves, but they show that UCV is active and following along in this game. Since he is active and choosing to not scum hunt, I have my vote on him.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 284, Keychain wrote:
Jodaxq wrote: When did I go from Cy to UCV? I made a comment that I agreed that the early interaction between Cy and UCV looked more bad towards Cy. Since that point Cy has responded adequately and I buy his excuse about being out-of-practice. UCV has just posted a bunch of filler posts and I know he's been playing a lot of mafia recently.
The joke seemed obvious to me but I guess not. It was just an immature "oh you don't like me? Well I don't like you!"
Reading your ISO - posts , , are all cy-negative, the first two were either furthering my push or agreeing with it via direct quotes and the last one repeated a point I had made in . I notice when people agree with me.
Plus , where you voted UCV. After I did in , after dropping cy. Maybe I'm seeing things because ego.

VOTE: Jodaxq

Why do you think that being out of practice is a reasonable explanation for cy's actions? Like can you go into more detail?
Also good catch in .

In 259 you encouraged me to do my thing. That's what I've been trying to do. The only relevant thing that I felt that happened in the opening pages was the Cy/UCV exchange and I commented on it. You just happened to beat me to it both times. My read wasn't as strong as Cy though so I never voted for him.
And I think out of practice is a valid excuse because I feel like it's easy to jump out like that when you're not in the flow of things. If you come into a game thinking "I remember that I need to be proactive because I'm town" then I could easily see mis-jumping on an RVS vote.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 311, Transcend wrote:anyways joda who's voting joda those are good people

dunestrale and keech i guess
In post 317, Transcend wrote:btw joda
In post 324, Transcend wrote: Jodaxq
scum
Why all the hate? I'm sorry I can't keep up with all of your meme posting.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 290, Keychain wrote:
In post 287, Jodaxq wrote:In 259 you encouraged me to do my thing. That's what I've been trying to do. The only relevant thing that I felt that happened in the opening pages was the Cy/UCV exchange and I commented on it. You just happened to beat me to it both times. My read wasn't as strong as Cy though so I never voted for him.
And I think out of practice is a valid excuse because I feel like it's easy to jump out like that when you're not in the flow of things. If you come into a game thinking "I remember that I need to be proactive because I'm town" then I could easily see mis-jumping on an RVS vote.
Indeed, do your thing!

However I would think that someone coming into a game thinking that is... far more likely to be scum? Surely town comes into a game focusing less on how they need to act and more what they need to do, if I'm making that clear.

You said earlier you're unsure on Havo and Zach. What would make you more sure one way or the other? Can you share thoughts on each of them?
I get what you're saying in your first point, but I disagree. I could obviously be wrong, but before I started my first game I read through a lot of the theory articles on the wiki on this site and others. I was town in that game and I went in thinking that I really needed to establish my towniness early on by being really proactive. I could see someone who has experience (and therefore has an idea about theory) but behind in practical knowledge come in and act that way as town.

I said I was unsure about Havo because he had been posting but none of his posts had pinged me one way or another. His most recent interaction with Firaja struck me as a town interaction, however, so I'm leaning more town with him. I said I'm unsure about Zach because his posts don't feel genuine to me. However, when I went back through I couldn't pinpoint a particular post or really articulate why I felt the way I did, so I decided it was best to leave it be until something more significant draws me a particular way on him.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

I continue to be scum pinged by UC Voyager.
Transcend still seems town to me. His read on me is bad, but I've seen a couple of others with a similar enigmatic play style and they were all town. Plus, his posts have an organic feel overall.
I'm not really sure what schadd is doing at all.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 329, Transcend wrote:joda i'm sorry that you flipped scum in a game with me as town

try as you might but you're the lynch

better luck next time
You seem so very confident for being wrong.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 331, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 327, Jodaxq wrote: his posts don't feel genuine to me. However, when I went back through I couldn't pinpoint a particular post or really articulate why I felt the way I did, so I decided it was best to leave it be until something more significant draws me a particular way on him.
Im not saying exactly nothing though so there has to be at least one not-vague thing you can say unless you just made the read up
I feel like you were jumping around a lot and not really doing any genuine scum hunting early on in the game despite being pretty active. However, your posts don't seem manufactured to me at the same time. Overall I'm unsure because I can't decide if you're scum who's lynch shopping or a townie who normally jumps around and is quick to change their reads.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 332, wavemode wrote:I hardclaim 2-shot bulletproof
Ummm.. okay? I don't know what Wavemode is doing, but I can't see a ton of scum motivation for it. I don't see a lot of town motivation either to be completely fair.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Jodaxq »

I'm going to be sparsely available today through tomorrow evening. I will make a couple of lazy posts from my phone
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 391, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 389, Zachstralkita wrote:i hate u cy
please don't just insult someone like that. it isn't necessary and makes no since
So you're just never going to comment on the game, huh?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 383, Everyone Else wrote:Sorry for not being invested. I will try. So uh, who we lynching today?
In post 385, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 383, Everyone Else wrote:Sorry for not being invested. I will try.
Same, give me a bit
How nice of you guys to join us.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 359, Zachstralkita wrote:which of my reads changed?
In 52 you scum read Uc Voyager and Cy. In 85 you list Transcend as your only scum read. In 140 you have Havo, Transcend, and Firaja as your scum team but then you vote Keychain immediately after in 141. Then, just 6 posts later in 147 you list Keychain, Firaja, Dunnstral, schadd, and me as your scum list, apparently dropping Transcend and Havo. In 147 you leave the door open for UCV to be scum as well. So in the course of 7 posts your listed 8 of the 12 other people in this game.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Jodaxq »

Most of Zach's recent post strike me as paranoid and defensive. I'm starting to lean towards scum with him.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 396, Zachstralkita wrote:
UC Voyager wrote:
In post 389, Zachstralkita wrote:i hate u cy
please don't just insult someone like that. it isn't necessary and makes no since
yo 80 and 140 aren't reads lists. Lol. Did i scumread cy? I don't think I did.
In post 52, Zachstralkita wrote:tentative scumread on UC Voyager
If it weren't for cys first post I'd be voting there tho tbh
Yes you did.

And what are they if not reads lists?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 397, UC Voyager wrote:Jodax is showing signs of scum

She is going for me with a case of. . . I made a joke in RVS?????/wtf

I am starting to think that this is because i know her gameplay. This is a little different. She wants to get rid f me, so i can't call it out.

Also, in the other game i was in with her, she said i was easy "lynchbait", and what do you know. she is casing me here with a very weak case.

low contributing does not men scum. I have learned that scum tend to contribute more because most people prefer to play scum. This makes her case on me even weaker and shows how she is trying to use me as lynch bait.
Oh my goodness this post is terrible!

1. You obviously haven't been following along with my read on you at all. I actually felt that Cy was the scummier of the two of you with your RVS interaction. My vote on you came after that interaction and I've explained myself further in my posts from 242 to 280.

2. No I am voting you because you're scummy. And when did I call you lynchbait? I voted you soon after you replaced in because your posting style raised suspicion on a slot which I had already scum read. I later metadove you a little and realized your posting style was just that way. I backed away from voting you and I had you on town the rest of the game. For any of you that want to check on our stories here, the game is Newbie 1829, The Mandela Effect. UC Voyager replaced into the game on post 1097 in that game on page 44. I voted for him in post 1132 after a couple of players pointed out his dishonest posting. I then unvote in 1140 and vote elsewhere in 1174 and never go back. Nowhere do I say anything about Voyager being lynchbait.
Ironic that you think I'm casing you with a weak case when you're casing me with lies.

3. It's not about low contributing, it's about fake contributing. In that same newbie game I hard cased sheepsaysmeep (who was scum) very early on in the game for similar reasons as I'm casing you now. He posted a lot of fake contibution (he always wanted pagetops and asked for reads instead of provided) and I feel like you're doing the same with your asking about meme posting or trying to keep people from insulting one another.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 399, Zachstralkita wrote: 140 is people I wanted to post more at the time.
Really? Is that so? You wanted to hear more from two of the most active members up until that point? Like just on the same page as 140 both Transcend and Havo had more posts than 3 of the people had in the entire game at that point. The third one you mentioned, Firaja, was also active and ended up posing 3 times on that same page as well.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 414, Zachstralkita wrote:@joda yeah bro.
So why didn't you want to hear from Dunnstral, wavemode, or Everyone Else at the time?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 410, wavemode wrote:shadd/UCV/transcend? MAybe keychain or zach
I still think Transcend is town but it's wavering. I still find Keychain townie. Zach is trending scum for me. Still have no idea what Schadd is doing but he's not helping town very much.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 421, Zachstralkita wrote:
Jodaxq wrote:
In post 414, Zachstralkita wrote:@joda yeah bro.
So why didn't you want to hear from Dunnstral, wavemode, or Everyone Else at the time?

Mind you i'm more specifically contesting that you can't tell me what I wrote is or isn't a read list lol
i don't really care about explaining my "then" reads... altho i will say there was a period where i forgot ee was in the game
As for dunnstral i fuly expected town!him to enter this game active so hes prolly scum lmao
You asked me directly to tell you when I thought your reads changed lol
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 422, Transcend wrote:Why communicate with the slot

It's day vigged rofl.
Lol?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 429, Zachstralkita wrote:LMAOOOOOOOOO
In post 424, Jodaxq wrote:
You asked me directly to tell you when I thought your reads changed lol
Yeah and you happened to say some stuff was reads when they werent. It's ok! . The devil is a lie!
And how were we supposed to know that without questioning? You are acting hella paranoid here.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 428, Transcend wrote:
In post 425, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 422, Transcend wrote:Why communicate with the slot

It's day vigged rofl.
Lol?
Better give your final thoughts to your scum buddies.
Unfortunately for us you're wrong and my thoughts are scattered about the thread.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

If you're really a vigilante then we're on the same side and my death hurts our win condition. So yes unfortunate for us.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Jodaxq »

Well, I'm not dead. Did you see what you needed to see, Transcend?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 452, Zachstralkita wrote:can we lynch the mafia guys as oppose to these bum ass wagons
Please convince me that UC Voyager is not scum
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 457, schadd_ wrote:this game is everything i wanted and more
I'm so happy I could help in this regard.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 464, Katyusha wrote: actually joda have you weighed in on firaja yet? I dont think UC is a bad lynch for today but whats your view on Firaja as a slot?
I was not particularly scum pinged by his early posting in the moment. Looking back through his ISO, his early push on the UCV/Cy interaction does look pretty over aggressive, but it doesn't convince me. However, I do feel like his more recent posting is more concerning as he's hung around on that same interaction for 400-ish posts and hasn't provided any other contribution to the game. Scum lean overall.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 462, Everyone Else wrote:Lies ^
So are you actually playing in this game or what?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 466, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 458, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 452, Zachstralkita wrote:can we lynch the mafia guys as oppose to these bum ass wagons
Please convince me that UC Voyager is not scum
what is his agenda as scum that's being played out here?
Don't like this. It's like you can't really answer me so you're trying to break my serve.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 479, Zachstralkita wrote:Umm r u hi

Burden of proof is on you to prove your Sr

It's also a simple question :/ what the hell is he doing besides not establishing any stances , not caring and to what end?
Is he really the best place for a vote

Questions have answered themselves to me alreadt which is why I asked you.. why is the lynchbait scum and not lynchbait?

doesn't uc voyager remind anyone of dunkerdoodles
Lol no in this case it's really not. You were the one that said to get off these wagons. I asked you to convince me he's not scum and instead you ask me to talk more about my scum read? Hahaha what?
And expecting me to tell you UCV's scum motivation for his actions is an unfair question and I hope you're a smart enough person to know that. Maybe his motivation is to misdirect people like you so he can get an early lolclear? Maybe he's just trying to float around until this game shakes out more? Maybe he is just playing really poorly?
How about you tell me what Firaja's scum motivation is? If you're convincing enough perhaps I'll move my vote over to him.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 483, Zachstralkita wrote:i

W

What

Lmao you're killing me man

Am i even a real person

what is unreasonable to ask you how someone's actions fit in with the game state for x alignment?? Literallt asking you to analyze the game lol

Firaja is Coasting Done Right™, on a mislynch in a way that won't draw attention
Remember? Plurality etc
The main wagon is you lol
Do you even read my posts or more importantly even know what you're saying?

There are many many many reasons UCV could be playing this way as scum. I actually listed three very plausible ones in my post. So yes it is unfair for you to ask me what his actual motivation is because I don't know and it's impossible for me to know.
Also you didn't even get close to answering my question about Firaja since that has nothing to do with his motivation so I hope you come to understand how impossible your question is to answer.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 485, Zachstralkita wrote:Joda there's a scenario I'd like you to run through.

Transcend, UC Voyager, Katyusha and I are tied to a set of train tracks. Naturally, there is a train approaching.
Havo , schadd, Dunnstral, and Firaja are tied up on an adjacent rail. Pulling a lever will divert the train onto this rail.
Do you pull the lever? Y/N
Yes
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 488, Zachstralkita wrote:as you just said you answered the question that was unfair
Was it really unfair lol
It's a pretty typical question

firaja has only done one major thing (push ucv) and the rest of his stuff is non committal
What I said was pretty fine
his motivation for (pushing a mislynch) is self explanatory

his motivation for pushing uc exactly is because Uc isn't a hard target
he probably chose ucv cause assuming and ucv are both town you can easily appear to be scumhunting by pushing based off of that interaction
which is why his (real) entrance to the game was focused on cy;uc, progresses into the uc push
hangs out there
doesn't attract lot of pressure

Side note 133 is still best post in the game
I'm starting to understand you now. We were talking about different things.
The scum motivation for UCV's actions are to mislynch me. He chose me because I was the other significant wagon.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 490, UC Voyager wrote:i wonder how easy this game would be if i took it seriously. lol
i am 100% positive scum want to lynch bait me. :P
I love how this post precedes your boldest read of the game. So I'm guessing you made this post so if I turn up vanilla civ you can just say you weren't taking it seriously, right? Making sure you cover all your bases is a typical scum move.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 496, wavemode wrote:UNVOTE:
Why?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 497, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 489, Jodaxq wrote: The scum motivation for UCV's actions are to mislynch me. He chose me because I was the other significant wagon.
your wagon was driven by scum y/n
I still don't think Transcend is scum and same with Keychain so I'd say no. Dunnstral still could be but my gut says no there also.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 502, wavemode wrote:
In post 500, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 496, wavemode wrote:UNVOTE:
Why?
Maybe we're off-base

I'm re-evaluating the state of the game. Maybe will re-read keeping certain developments in mind

This is an extremely hard game to read but I think we are starting to see some meaningful things happen
I agree this is a hard game to read but I disagree that meaningful things are starting to happen. In fact the reason I find this game hard to read is the fact that like 8 or more of the slots have been useless in the recent pages.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts as well as the thoughts from others. I'm willing to change my vote if someone can present an actual argument.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Jodaxq »

This is extremely frustrating. I had serious problems with lurkers/replacements in my newbie game and I considered not playing anymore because of it. I was told, however, that beyond the newbie queue this was a lot less of a problem. Like yeah it's a small sample size but we have two people who are not doing anything and are clearly prod dodging (Everyone Else and Dunnstral), we have two people being replaced with a third looking like it's on its way. On top of that, we have "active" members like Schadd who hasn't hardly posted anything relevant and Katyusha who admits she's been useless. It's a pretty bad time when I'm talking about Wavemode as having one of the better contributions to the game.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 547, Everyone Else wrote:
In post 531, Havo wrote:
In post 511, Everyone Else wrote:how about no
How about you contribute to the game?
You signed up to play....so play.

This post makes it obvious you are lurking.

You know, tell us who you think is most likely scum and why?
Who’s most likely town and why?
And who do you think would be the best slot to Lynch today?

You know, play the game.
will try to work on that as soon as possible when im sober and when i have free time.
I might actually believe this if you hadn't been posting quite often in another game at the same time that you've made some of these posts.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 530, Havo wrote:why do I get the feeling that’s Trans is intentionally being on the other side of Zach?
In post 546, Havo wrote:How can Schadd post so much (49) and say so little?
These are both very good observations
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 525, Zachstralkita wrote:Joda what I don't get is why you sr Firaja but prefer to vote UC

Uc voyager as scum doesn't get to day 3 playing like this
I guess this is somewhat irrelevant now since UCV is going to be replaced, but I've already answered that. I feel like there are a great many reasons why UCV would play this way as scum.
I have a scum lean on Firaja. Once NSG starts posting hopefully I'll have a better idea on the slot, but I am not feeling strongly enough to vote there. I'd support and EE lynch at this point over Firaja/NSG.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 559, northsidegal wrote:okay, so here are my thoughts having followed along with the thread and done a quick reread.

can someone explain the wagon on the ucv slot to me? i get that he really hasn't done much this game except for a weak push on jodaxq, but i'm not sure that that's especially alignment-indicative enough to warrant a lynch. lynches for "null" behavior like that have always struck me as lazy in the same way as lurker lynches. with that in mind i'm not necessarily saying i'm against it today, just saying that hopefully screenplay can clarify the read there on that slot.

i'm getting a scumlean from jodax, but it's something i'm constantly doubting myself on. the intial motivation for ucv makes total sense to me - ucv wasn't really contributing anything but was clearly in the thread, so that warrants suspicion. at this point, though, i wonder about the motivation behind singling out ucv specifically over other posters who weren't really contributing much or were just lurking it out. the later continuation of the read and the justifications are what leads to the scumread - specifically, i take issue with this:
In post 406, Jodaxq wrote:3. It's not about low contributing, it's about fake contributing. In that same newbie game I hard cased sheepsaysmeep (who was scum) very early on in the game for similar reasons as I'm casing you now. He posted a lot of fake contibution (he always wanted pagetops and asked for reads instead of provided) and I feel like you're doing the same with your asking about meme posting or trying to keep people from insulting one another.
jodax, what makes you read ucv's posts specifically as intentionally fake contributions as opposed to just intentional non-contributions? you're saying that he's attempting to put forward the image of contributing but to me it seems like he never attempted to put forward that pretense.

another thing that grabs my attention is the explanation of ucv's actions in . it just doesn't make sense to me: ucv's actions can hardly be considered a serious push and the explanation doesn't explain anything outside of the one post where ucv says he scumreads jodax.

In post 492, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 490, UC Voyager wrote:i wonder how easy this game would be if i took it seriously. lol
i am 100% positive scum want to lynch bait me. :P
I love how this post precedes your boldest read of the game. So I'm guessing you made this post so if I turn up vanilla civ you can just say you weren't taking it seriously, right? Making sure you cover all your bases is a typical scum move.
finally, this post just exudes someone twisting facts to fit their beliefs and constructing narratives. this is a telltale sign of either a confbiased townie or scum who deliberately has to contrive pushes on people given that they already know everyone's alignment. i'm getting the feeling that it's the latter of the two.

splitting the rest up to avoid a wall for transcend's sake.

How am I twisting facts? He posted that he wasn't taking the game seriously and then immediately posted that I'm either town PR or scum based on the ~15 pages he played with me in my newbie game. Even if it came from town motivation you cannot tell me that it doesn't look like he wasn't trying to cover his ass in case his "town PR or scum" read is wrong.

I really do not feel like I'm tunneling on UCV. I've said at least once that I'm willing to change my vote if someone can present a strong argument against it or a stronger argument for someone else and I've gotten neither. In fact, a lot of people either also voted UCV or admitted he'd be an okay lynch but they'd prefer someone else. That kind of talk is not going to pull me off my read. The only person in this game who opposed a UCV lynch for reasons other than thinking I'm scum has been Zach and I've said multiple times that the "UCV wouldn't play this way as scum" argument doesn't hold water with me.

Also, I feel like I should have hammered this point a little more, but UCV's push on me was more than just weak; it contained actual lies. Lying to make a push on the other person with a bandwagon when you're on the chopping block for no reads sounds really really scummy to me and is fake, manufactured, contribution.

You admit that the initial motivation for the UCV push makes total sense. Since that time, what has really changed? The game slowed to a crawl with many of the posters already or becoming useless and UCV has had actual scummy actions with his push for me. Where else should I have gone at this time?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Jodaxq »

I took yesterday off from this thread, and I felt like it was a very good thing for me. I came to the realization that my unfaltering read on the UCV slot has a lot to do with confirmation bias. I still feel that his push for me looks really scummy, especially since he chose to lie to do it, but the remainder of his work could be the result of lynchbait. I also have liked what I've seen so far from Srceenplay.

UNVOTE:

I'm about to travel back home from the holidays. I'll make a vote and post some more once I get home.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 754, Espeonage wrote:
In post 752, northsidegal wrote:
In post 748, Espeonage wrote:Can this have SKs?
yes, normal games can have at most one serial killer.
Then wave may be one. So no, slot doesn't get a free pass.
What am I missing here? Why can't wave mode be scum?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 639, wavemode wrote:K I actually have no idea how to read this fucking game

Which is unfortunate considering I'm currently invincible

Still gut feeling that 2 of shadd/Transcend/Keychain are scum. Dunnstral/EE could be scum as well. tinfoil hat theory that Zach is scum

None of these people are wagons so I will start one! VOTE: Transcend
I don't think I like this post. So all your scum reads in this game are gut reads? Are your town reads all gut reads as well or do you actually have a reason to eliminate the rest of us from your scum pool?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 649, schadd_ wrote:will attend to this later! nsg asked for townreads and explanations and i can give one of those transcend keychain wavemode maybe dunnstral espeonage? did espeonage replace fajita
This post is awful. You say you can only give one of town reads or explanations and you did so what will you attend to later?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 682, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Espeonage

gut scummy
Very interesting that you've made two votes with the same bad explanation
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 683, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 658, Katyusha wrote:
In post 269, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Jodaxq

gut read scummy
dunn give me more here

can you recall what pinged your gut about her? like specific posts?
I dunno, 213 looks off, they're not really doing much in the rest, just felt like something was off

I have unfortunately been delaying getting into this game, I don't know who you are.
Wait. So you haven't read enough of this game to know who Katyusha is but you've read enough to make a gut read based on a post? This doesn't pass the smell test at all.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #64) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 689, Espeonage wrote:
In post 247, Havo wrote:VOTE: everyone else

Let’s see if they magically appear.
Oh man, you trying real hard to get shit to stick to the wall hey?
In post 690, Espeonage wrote:
In post 252, Havo wrote:My vote is my tool.

And I use my tool to sort reads.

Why is that so shocking to you?
But you aren't doing that, like wtf, seriously?

Dis is scum folks.
I do think Havo's progression in this game is suspicious. He was pretty active early in the game, but then went lurky after many of us gave him a town read. Since then his only interaction is to push one of the easier targets.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #65) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 707, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 702, northsidegal wrote:
so what made you choose ee over dunnstral?
i don't put priority on scum
but the outside possibility exists that dunnstral is just being a fuck nugget. which is something that's actually liable to have happened

i dont care tho id vote either way
Oh my goodness I understood literally zero sentences of this post. Can someone translate?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #66) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 708, Everyone Else wrote:im getting voted on?
I'm not really sure what to think of this post. It seems both town and scum at the same time. Surely he can't be surprised though, right?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #67) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 715, Keychain wrote:
In post 704, northsidegal wrote:i'd say i'm fully in this game now even if i still haven't gotten around to wall iso-ing everyone yet - feel free to engage. the same goes for keychain, who i believe said something along the same lines.
Why no vote? Also, I don't think you've given your read on the Cy/Espe slot, I'd like to hear that.

Regarding Dunnstral vs EE: For me, Dunnstral is null. Voting there is literally a lurker-lynch. It looks a lot like he's only skimming a couple of recent posts each time he says anything, from his response to me and his vote on Espe. Your is seriously weird. Dunnstral is an awful lynch for today and I'm sure you can do better than that.
EE is also lurking but his actions have been considerably more scummy. Every time someone votes him he appears and splashes around a bit. It doesn't seem like uninvested town, who I don't think would be so bothered by a bit of pressure. and were particularly bad as posts that looked like he was trying to exist in the game but contributed exactly nothing.
Dunnstral's votes do seem scummy to me. Both of them happened to be on significant wagons and each time he gave the same explanation that implies he arrived on that vote on his own. In my (admittedly limited) experience, town lurkers will join bandwagons but will at least ask for a quick explanation before voting. EE's actions have certainly been scummy but I wouldn't say they are considerably more scummy.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 863, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I understand a lot of the perception I’m getting is because my predesccor provided nothing. I’m sorry about that but it is what it is.
I don't think I like this post. It's kind of like a "hey look my slot was inactive and now I'm active so you don't think I'm scum anymore, right?"
EE didn't provide nothing, he actively had some scummy posts.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 861, Srceenplay wrote:My thoughts on LUV

Kinda in response to Keychain but if LUV is scum why do you think he comes in a makes a lot of noise? To get the wagon off a scum mate?
I personally think scum love would wait out the two days.

I think scum would wait out 2 days for a lynch to go through. No need to bring attention to themselves.
A reason not to would be to distrupt other wagon, possibly a buddy.

Town might want to get as much of their opinion out in 2 days. If they are now reading the wagons they would want to let people know.
Granted they just replaced in idk how much it’s worth basing off those reads.

Wouldn't a scum LUV want to make some noise because his slot was still a possibility for a lynch? It makes sense to want to make some noise to change our perception of the slot.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 852, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:All I can say is put yourself in my shoes. You replace in with 2 days left and you don’t scum read any of the current leading wagons, you think scum are playing town hard, you have your own scum reads and are confident in them but know it’s going to be a dog fight to get traction on them and/or lynched, but you noticed one of your scum reads generated some interest so you feel it might be worth a shot.
I definitely don't like this post. Putting myself in your shoes, I would definitely fight for my scum reads, especially if I were confident. If one of your confident scum reads has some interest, why immediately leave the door open for compromise?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

I really don't find very much that I like about LUV's posting at all. I was already okay with an EE lynch and I feel like LUV has just made it worse.

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

Believe this is L-2.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #73) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 872, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Of course I would want to try to change the perception of my slot if it’s in danger of being lynched. Not getting lynched is part of my agenda as either alignment.
Right. So it is possible that you would play this way as scum. That's all I meant by that argument.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 892, Transcend wrote:
In post 881, KidAmn wrote:Lil Uzi Vert (4): Havo, Keychain, Espeonage, Jodaxq (L-3)
the uzz nd the keech are town

there's scum within {havo,esp,joda}
Weren't you voting Uzi just a page before this? What happened?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 912, Espeonage wrote:Yep if everyone else gets their vanity wagon I'm gonna get mine.

Vote: Havo
Havo has been acting very paranoid in these recent pages and hasn't contributed much since he got town read from many of the players. Uzi has gained some points with me for not breaking down and voting schadd out of self-preservation. Let's see where this wagon goes.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Havo
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 923, northsidegal wrote:
In post 922, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 912, Espeonage wrote:Yep if everyone else gets their vanity wagon I'm gonna get mine.

Vote: Havo
Havo has been acting very paranoid in these recent pages and hasn't contributed much since he got town read from many of the players. Uzi has gained some points with me for not breaking down and voting schadd out of self-preservation. Let's see where this wagon goes.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Havo
why are you voting a player whose contributions were in the beginning of the thread as opposed to someone without much contribution at all, like dunnstral?

i really don't understand the motivations for this vote. we're really at the point in the day where you can't wagon people as a reaction test or "to see where this goes" - you're wagoning people to be the lynch for the day. i don't like havo for today.
At this moment I do want Havo to be the lynch. As I noted in 762 I've been growing more suspicious of Havo as this game has gone on, and his recent posting made me more confident he'll flip scum. He was active right up until the point where people called him town, then he became a lurker and only popped in to push one of the easier targets. Then, instead of becoming proactive again once his town vibe had worn off a little, he just referred back to how we used to view him as town.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #77) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

A few pages ago LUV and schadd were both at L-2 and looked like the only two in the running for a lynch. I think scum would be more likely to find a way to compromise for a schadd lynch so him continually pushing a town read on schadd looks town to me. I also tried to mean by the gained some points is that LUV still looks like scum to me overall, but with Trans and Espeon moving his wagon was falling apart. Those things in combination make me feel okay about moving my vote. I don't really like a schadd lynch all that much and Havo's recent defensive posting looks really bad.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #78) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Jodaxq »

I'm sorry I didn't realize this had started. I'll get caught up after work.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #79) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

Okay I've caught up. If it really is between North and I then it's clear where I'm going to fall, but I want some clarification. Why are Dunnstral, Wavemode, Srceenplay, and Lil Uzi Vert locked as town?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (isolation #80) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1281, Katyusha wrote:We have time, and I want to hear from the people we likely will lynch and vig so that we don't lose their opinions.

Which is why @Joda, I would like to know why you feel the people you listed
shouldn't
be out of the suspect pool, unless your stance is just "I don't townread them but I don't scumread them", because I do agree with you that Dunn should probably still be in the pool tbh

still kind of cramming in other work but i will obviously provide why i feel every player shouldn't be considered over nsg after my last class today (5:30ish?) as I promised earlier.

pedit :zzzzz
I feel like Wavemode shouldn't be locked in as town at all. It could be my inexperience, but why should we just buy his claim, especially now that he's made another clearly fake claim. If he's not scum then he could still easily be third party.
From what I can tell Dunnstral was only cleared because Zach pushed him at the end of the day. I agree that's a town argument for him but it shouldn't be any kind of lock.
I overall town read Srceenplay but I'm not nearly as confident in it as I am in Transcend, Schadd, or Katyusha and so I'm hesitant to put him in a "locked as town" group.
I don't get LUV being anywhere near an obvious town at all. EE's lynch had a lot of vocal support on D1 so I think Zach or Espeon could have easily created traction for it without receiving a lot of suspicion. Also I see in 1109 he's one of Katyusha's red names and Transcend names him in 1210 and then he's just dropped?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #81) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1306, wavemode wrote:
In post 1304, Jodaxq wrote:especially now that he's made another clearly fake claim
So you're trying to say it wasn't fake? That you really are the lyncher? And for fun you decided to not hammer NSG for your victory?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1255, wavemode wrote:I was Lyncher and Firaja was my target

gg boys had fun
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #83) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Jodaxq »

VOTE: Wavemode

Can someone please explain to me why wavemode's actions this day have been town and not strange? He's now made two claims. They're either both true and he's a bulletproof third party or he lied which is clearly an anti-town action.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1311, schadd_ wrote:lmao
What am I missing? This doesn't help.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1314, wavemode wrote:
In post 1309, Jodaxq wrote:

gg boys had fun
Ohh lmao

I say that so often I forgot about it

For future reference, Lyncher is not Normal
I don't get why people couldn't just come out and say this instead? This is my second game on this site so how am I supposed to know such things?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #86) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1313, Transcend wrote:this slot is not trying to solve the game burn it
Again I'm inexperienced but I've never played in a game where town could win while a third party was still alive. The role PM says must eliminate all threats so we'd have to eliminate any third parties if they exist.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #87) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Jodaxq »

But okay I'm willing to admit I jumped the gun.

UNVOTE:

Now can someone please explain to me some people dropped LUV from their suspect pool?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #88) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1321, schadd_ wrote:joda what is ur goal right now

what are some things you're worried about that would make us not win
My goal is to give town the best chance to win if NSG turns out to be town. Like I get with two scum already dead town is almost zero percent to lose but does that mean the proper town play is to just sit and do nothing while NSG gets lynched and I get vig killed? Katyusha asked me directly to expand upon my earlier post and when I did so I ran across wavemode's claim that to me seemed completely possible. On my first read my first thought was that NSG had been hammered so it made sense that Wavemode could have thought the same and made a victory post.
With wavemode's claim being impossible and a third party unlikely I guess the only way we lose is if the last scum is in the pile of semi-clears.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (isolation #89) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1333, Transcend wrote:
In post 1317, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 1314, wavemode wrote:
In post 1309, Jodaxq wrote:

gg boys had fun
Ohh lmao

I say that so often I forgot about it

For future reference, Lyncher is not Normal
I don't get why people couldn't just come out and say this instead? This is my second game on this site so how am I supposed to know such things?
In post 1318, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 1313, Transcend wrote:this slot is not trying to solve the game burn it
Again I'm inexperienced but I've never played in a game where town could win while a third party was still alive. The role PM says must eliminate all threats so we'd have to eliminate any third parties if they exist.
fake.
Ummmmmm... What??
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #90) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1335, Katyusha wrote:like im really missing why my reasons joda is town here are wrong

??
No your read is correct. I think a lot of people here are assuming I'm much more knowledgable and good at this game than I really am.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (isolation #91) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1382, Katyusha wrote:ok well thats l-1

i refuse to be a part of this wagon and have said my piece about why it's shit so if anyone would like to hammer please give intent etc

people who are voting are welcome to actually tell me why im wrong tho thatd be nice
Does it matter that much? It's looking like both NSG and I are dying no matter what so it doesn't seem worth the trouble. If NSG flips town then you can go after Dunnstral and LUV tomorrow.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #92) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1386, Transcend wrote:Claim in your next post or i hammer you
Okay.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #93) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Jodaxq »

Well I guess I'm really dead this time. Katyusha was 100% correct in her read on me but oh well. I hope NSG is the last scum.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #94) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1401, Katyusha wrote:sorry :/

your play was perfectly fine. this is what i hate about town apathy from winning

always think of the worst case scenario when you're winning
I appreciate that you fought for me. I should have fought for myself more but if you weren't convincing people then I figured I couldn't so I kind of gave up. I was going to be the vig target if not the lynch anyway.

I'm sorry you didn't get your 3/3, Transcend. I do think it would have been pretty cool.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Jodaxq »

Thanks for hosting KidAmn

GG everyone

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”