Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 323, Wossi wrote:This is the point when I decided Skitter was town
Why is that?
In post 324, Wossi wrote:And this is when wicked started looking really scummy. Taking quotes out of context smacks of ulterior motivation, and nothing quoted here warrants a L-2 vote
In post 355, Wossi wrote:As for 324, I'm obviously not saying L-2 votes are scummy. It's just a lack of significant reasoning to justify putting someone close to lynch. And his quote from my post 34 was for sure taken out of context. I was responding to TwoInAMillion's confusion over Wavemode's claiming town vs. Flubber's claiming scum. None of that is clear from the quote Wicked chose to crop out of the full post.
Okay thank you for explaining that. I understand now that I may have taken that comment out of context. The way you worded it "You are what you say you are, if you say you're scum you're scum" makes it sound as if that's your own belief rather than you describing HEM's reason for voting Flubber. But I retract that point now.

As for putting you at L-2, I don't believe that there's any danger in L-2. The only danger is that someone might accidentally hammer, but it takes two votes to quick hammer someone from L-2. Plus I am generally active enough that .
In post 316, Wossi wrote:Because I thought either or both of you might be scum and I didn't want to say "Oh, I'm voting to apply pressure and get reactions!" because that kind of defeats the point.
In post 329, Wossi wrote:I don't understand how people seriously thought I was making a serious accusation on page two. No one catches scum on page two.
This seems like a contradiction. If you were voting to apply pressure/get reactions and didn't want people to know that you were doing that, then why are you now expecting us to realize that you weren't making serious accusations? There was no reason to think that and weren't serious posts. In general, I'm having trouble believing that your Flubber/skitter attack was just a reaction test considering the way that you discredited Flubber's scum claim.

Unvote. Vote: Wossi
(L-3)
In post 356, Wossi wrote:I think I would shoot Implosion.
Why would you shoot implosion instead of me?
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 499, Flubbernugget wrote:Since when is indecision scummy?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAfart
What
Amrock#3784
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

"why is making sure my options are open for the lynch scummy"
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 502, Flubbernugget wrote:"why is making sure my options are open for the lynch scummy"
Why can't town not be 100% sure on something?
Amrock#3784
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Wicked, I don't like that the best you can come up with to vote wossi is looking all the way back to the beginning of the thread.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Mulch, can you respond to ?
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 297, Sephiroth wrote:Lalendra's vote might be the scummiest thing to happen so far. I dont think anyone thought that wagon was leading to an imminent lynch, so dropping the L-1 after it had just been criticized from Serg and asking for a claim no less looks really scummy to me. Lalendra basically just decided for all of us that it was time to end the day with a wossi lynch.
Either her or Serg should be the ones being wagoned. I'm honestly going to be throwing my vote to whichever one of those two others are willing to vote.
Let's make it happen.
unvote: serg, vote: lalendra

Come on guys let's have a real wagon!
Do you have a preference between Lalendra and Sergtacos? Do you think they could both be scum?
In post 373, Mulch wrote:If I was scum right now I would be going in the mafia chat. Hope this can help peolle think I'm town.
This comment feels weird to me because it relies on the knowledge that scum have day chat. You went straight to the OP immediately after replacing in to check if scum had day talk?
-Wickedestjr
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 506, Wickedestjr wrote:In post 373, Mulch wrote:
If I was scum right now I would be going in the mafia chat. Hope this can help peolle think I'm town.
This comment feels weird to me because it relies on the knowledge that scum have day chat. You went straight to the OP immediately after replacing in to check if scum had day talk?
uhh

I guess I assumed

Haven't read the OP actually
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 491, skitter30 wrote:@mulch:
In post 454, skitter30 wrote:Why do I feel like you're just cycling through names until you find somebody you don't think I'm going to put up a fuss about?
Like you dropped Serg/Flubber with almost no effort on my part. And both of those, and the push on Chip now, almost feel like policy.

I feel like you're just bs'ing everything. 'Wossi is town on meta'. 'Serg is town on meta'. I don't know about the wossi one, but I got you to agree on the Serg meta read pretty easily.

You demonstrably had no idea what I was talking about with Wossi (you didn't know about how Flubber entered the game, and my wossi read is inextricably linked to Flubber's entrance), so I don't see how your claims that my read on wossi is bad are credible.
What's the question you want answered?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 503, Mulch wrote:
In post 502, Flubbernugget wrote:"why is making sure my options are open for the lynch scummy"
Why can't town not be 100% sure on something?
Amrock#3784
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 508, Mulch wrote:
In post 454, skitter30 wrote:Why do I feel like you're just cycling through names until you find somebody you don't think I'm going to put up a fuss about?
Like you dropped Serg/Flubber with almost no effort on my part. And both of those, and the push on Chip now, almost feel like policy.

I feel like you're just bs'ing everything. 'Wossi is town on meta'. 'Serg is town on meta'. I don't know about the wossi one, but I got you to agree on the Serg meta read pretty easily.

You demonstrably had no idea what I was talking about with Wossi (you didn't know about how Flubber entered the game, and my wossi read is inextricably linked to Flubber's entrance), so I don't see how your claims that my read on wossi is bad are credible.
a) Why are you suggesting policy lynches on three different players?

b) Why did you back off of Serg (75% of being scum!) and Flubber ('Let's lynch lurkers!') so easily after I disagreed?

c) Why are my reasons for scumreading wossi bad when you clearly didn't know what they were/understand the context?

a+b makes it look like you're pushing any old mislynch that doesn't have that much resistance to it.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 504, Flubbernugget wrote:Wicked, I don't like that the best you can come up with to vote wossi is looking all the way back to the beginning of the thread.
I'm not going to give him a free pass for something just because it happened early on. His explanation doesn't make sense. After what page number can I look for reasons to vote someone?
-Wickedestjr
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

[youtube][/youtube]
In post 510, skitter30 wrote:
In post 508, Mulch wrote:

a) Why are you suggesting policy lynches on three different players?

b) Why did you back off of Serg (75% of being scum!) and Flubber ('Let's lynch lurkers!') so easily after I disagreed?

c) Why are my reasons for scumreading wossi bad when you clearly didn't know what they were/understand the context?

a+b makes it look like you're pushing any old mislynch that doesn't have that much resistance to it.
A) It's not PL, it's just a PoE read

B) Because he voted someone to L-1, and I like flubber's day 1 post

C) Your scumread is based on a day 1 post...
Amrock#3784
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 512, Mulch wrote:A) It's not PL, it's just a PoE read

B) Because he voted someone to L-1, and I like flubber's day 1 post

C) Your scumread is based on a day 1 post...
A):
In post 413, Mulch wrote:Any lurkers we can lynch?

I've found that getting rid of those lead to town wins
In post 386, Mulch wrote:I can't read chip because I'm pretty sure he's negative value regardless of his allignment.

If there's a vig, shoot him. If he flips town or scum we benefit
How are these not policy?

B/C): Why can you townread someone because of their day1 post but I can't scumread them on a day1 post?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

A) It's not policy because he's in my PoE but OUT of the people in the PoE, he's the most useless

B) Because day 1 scumreads are almost always wrong, plus yours is wrong casuse he had a perfectly towny day 1
Amrock#3784
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 514, Mulch wrote:A) It's not policy because he's in my PoE but OUT of the people in the PoE, he's the most useless

B) Because day 1 scumreads are almost always wrong, plus yours is wrong casuse he had a perfectly towny day 1

A) Those two quotes were describing two different people, and I still don't get why those aren't policy lynches. That's literally what you're doing: 'out of my PoE he's the most useless' - how the heck is that not a policy lynch? You're not voting based on alignment, but based on how useful you think he is.

B) No he hasn't, and you haven't been able to show me why he hasn't a towny day1. And what kind of generalization is that? Day 1 scumreads can be right? how else do scum get lynched day1?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: Mulch

I think L-3. I still have to read HEM again, but probably will be staying here for the rest of the phase; might go back on Wossi, *maybe* wave.

I will not be involved in any wagon on someone Mulch tried to push, including Flubber, Chip, and Serg.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Mulch »

A) LIterally any of the 3 I'll wagon. No preference. So I guess he's a MINI policy lynch between the 3.

B) PAGE ONE SCUMREADS sorry, not day 1
Amrock#3784
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 517, Mulch wrote:A) LIterally any of the 3 I'll wagon. No preference. So I guess he's a MINI policy lynch between the 3.

B) PAGE ONE SCUMREADS sorry, not day 1

A) THAT IS DESCRIBING A POLICY LYNCH ON LITERALLY THREE PLAYERS, TWO OF WHOM YOU JUST SAID YOU WEREN'T INTERESTED IN WAGONING.

B) I mean . . . I moved off of Wossi, so . . .
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Wossi »

In post 397, Mulch wrote:
In post 394, skitter30 wrote:I'm just going to point you to cuz I did this like four times already.

And can you talk about this meta? Or is this the same ongoing game that wave is referencing that he can't talk about.
I can't talk about the meta, and it's not from waves game.

What are you talking about? The ongoing game that I played with wave is the only game I've played.

VOTE: Mulch

It's very susp to me how you just came out of the gate declaring you were gonna town lock me. I've played pretty badly early in the day, i've contradicted myself and made errors of judgement. But then again, it seems like you didn't even read before declaring me town?

Only scum knows for sure I'm town. And it's pretty clear I'm a top candidate for a mislynch, I've been at L-1 twice already. It makes sense for scum to come in defending me hard, and then when I flip green they get to reap town points and say "See? I've been saying Wossi is town since I replaced in, I'm confirmed."

P-Edit: L-2, then
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Mulch »

Welp

I PoEd the game and are being mislynched by my townreads

@skitter, I don't townread any of the 3, I just want them all gone because everyone else I townread
Amrock#3784
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

unvote

I think both Wossi and Mulch are scummy, but I definately don't want day to end early and Wossi's vote on Mulch makes me unsure on which is scummier.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 521, TwoInAMillion wrote:
unvote

I think both Wossi and Mulch are scummy, but I definately don't want day to end early and Wossi's vote on Mulch makes me unsure on which is scummier.
We're both town
Amrock#3784
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 520, Mulch wrote:Welp

I PoEd the game and are being mislynched by my townreads

@skitter, I don't townread any of the 3, I just want them all gone because everyone else I townread
how :facepalm: can :facepalm: you :facepalm: possibly :facepalm: townread :facepalm: 9 :facepalm: players :facepalm: when :facepalm: you :facepalm: demonstrably :facepalm: have :facepalm: not :facepalm: read :facepalm: the :facepalm: game

The dude you're locktowning based on meta just said he's only played one game and since you're apparently not metareading him from that game, ??????

And two of the people who you proposed policy lynches on are voting you.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 521, TwoInAMillion wrote:
unvote

+1

Two, you get a townlean again, yay.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”