Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sure but that's not what you re doing.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, yes, you
ARE
trying to draw out the other guy with bullets/knives but you are also just trying to draw out as much setup info as you can and that's not town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:33 am

Post by wavemode »

No, what I'm doing is trying to get this game solved. Half of this day is gone and almost nobody is saying or doing anything of substance, including you

We lynch wrong and I shoot wrong, and there are 2 scum left? We could be in lylo tomorrow. Is that the point at which you want people to start going "oh hey by the way guys I'm a cop and I got a guilty last night :DDDD"

No, we're getting this shit out in the open right now. Let scum take their pick of who they feel is most important to shoot. Most of us will still live to fight on
retired...?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I've already solved this.
In post 1680, Nero Cain wrote:this is how I think I feel right now.

wavemode
acidphoenix
Fykus

UnaBombaH
texcat
massive
Mulch (replaces Vedith)
Nero Cain (replaces Carcalilly)

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:38 am

Post by wavemode »

Nero why don't you go ahead and keep your head in the sand while we get this done. You can bah post when you die

If your partners roleblock me then town should lynch you tomorrow. If they don't they deserve to lose the game
retired...?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I'm not going to let you fuck this town over

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:47 am

Post by wavemode »

You still have yet to explain how getting everyone's role out in the open and likely creating more conftowns is a net loss for town

And even if I were lying about being the vig, the vig is going to shoot me and then the scumteam is either dead or down to 1. You still have not explained what I gain from this
retired...?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you give your scumbuddy a road map of who to shoot.

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:51 am

Post by wavemode »

IT'S FUCKING ENDGAME. WHO CARES WHO HE SHOOTS AT THIS POINT. All the last scum would care about is not getting lynched, and the likelihood of that goes way up the more conftowns we have. And we will have more conftowns than he has bullets
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:55 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 1618, wavemode wrote:UNVOTE:

So Mulch is cleared and most people are coming around to a Fykus vote atm. Fair enough. However, we need to at least take a poll first. Assuming there is one scum left and it's Fykus, we win after this. But assuming the (imo) more likely case there's two,
who is everyone feeling are the last two?
Can we get a discussion going on this? As for me, if I had to guess I'd say Fykus and acid.

We might also consider a massclaim if everyone agrees.
In post 1619, Nero Cain wrote:ewwwwww

vote:wavemode
In post 1621, Nero Cain wrote:Your post was LAMIST. The appeal to majority is super scummy.
In post 1622, wavemode wrote:It's not an appeal to anything, I just feel like winning this game

If you feel like lynching me go ahead, either way town needs to not check out at this stage, like it seems like everyone is doing right now

Lest we forget what happened in 206...
Nero if you're town in this game I'm legit not playing with you again

Why are you actively lurking and trying to lose the game, and attacking anyone who tries to get active and put in effort to win it
retired...?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like I'm not understanding your logic at all here. You were all like "hey everyone name your top two scum reads" me and una vote you for it, then you claim vig here and demand we mass claim.

I never lurked in this game. lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1709, wavemode wrote:Nero if you're town in this game I'm legit not playing with you again
you know Mulch pulled this same tactic when he was scum. Like you aren't using the word "blacklist" but its effectively the same thing.

but lets have a real talk, why do you think I'm scum or is it just "4$$$$%&^%$%&^%$ Nero isn't doing what I want! &^%$#%$#@"?

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:01 am

Post by wavemode »

If you can't recognize that I was trying to pin down a good vig shot that people could agree on and not let the day end in a quick lynch, I don't know what to tell you except you don't know how to play Mafia
retired...?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

more insults. Its like I'm dealing with a 3-year-old.

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:16 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 1711, Nero Cain wrote:you know Mulch pulled this same tactic when he was scum. Like you aren't using the word "blacklist" but its effectively the same thing.

but lets have a real talk, why do you think I'm scum or is it just "4$$$$%&^%$%&^%$ Nero isn't doing what I want! &^%$#%$#@"?
i'm not going to B.S. you with "I'm not Mulch, I would never do this" since, hey, who knows

But in this game? In this particular situation? What in the actual FUCK do I stand to gain with this gambit? And don't say setup spec because that's so ridiculously meaningless this late in the game that it is a non-answer

I don't think you're scum Nero, I think you're more likely derpy town who needs to die regardless, since you *could* be scum who is counting on roleblocker protection. At this point it doesn't matter either way as you are forcing my hand. We are absolutely not taking you into potential lylo with you acting like this, I won't allow it
retired...?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1709, wavemode wrote:and attacking anyone who tries to get active and put in effort to win it
btw, my other two scumreads are massive lurkers. Like are you scum that's just throwing anything you can and hope it sticks or just a kid having a temper tantrum? Maybe a little of both?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this whole "you need to die regardless" is utter bullshit and you know it.

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:20 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 1715, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1709, wavemode wrote:and attacking anyone who tries to get active and put in effort to win it
btw, my other two scumreads are massive lurkers. Like are you scum that's just throwing anything you can and hope it sticks or just a kid having a temper tantrum? Maybe a little of both?
Sticks to what? to painting you as scum? Point me to where I ever even called for a Nero wagon? Or even said I scumread you? I CAN NOT LEAVE YOU ALIVE NERO, THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE. YOUR ALIGNMENT IS MEANINGLESS TO ME AT THIS POINT
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:21 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 1716, Nero Cain wrote:this whole "you need to die regardless" is utter bullshit and you know it.
I don't know any such thing
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:23 am

Post by wavemode »

You continuing to dodge the question of any real reason for me to be gambiting this, is also not doing you any favors
retired...?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1717, wavemode wrote:I CAN NOT LEAVE YOU ALIVE NERO, THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE
Why, 'cause I hurt your feelings? I blocked your rolefishing? Or are you just a power hungry ego like Boon and so many other of your kind.

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:25 am

Post by wavemode »

The fact that you think this is about ego or controlling the game is also not doing you any favors. I've outlined in detail that this is the correct course of action for the town and you continue to dodge the question of how it's not
retired...?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1719, wavemode wrote:You continuing to dodge the question of any real reason for me to be gambiting this, is also not doing you any favors
I like how you keep lightly calling me scum but you know I'll rip your "logic" apart. You claiming vig as mafia or SK is just self-preservation.

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:27 am

Post by wavemode »

Claiming vig as mafia doesn't preserve me, it kills me instantly

Claiming vig as SK is possible, but then you can't answer the question of WHAT PARTNER AM I TRYING TO ROLEFISH FOR?
retired...?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c it does nothing but out prs and tell scum who to shoot. I know your dismissive of it but you know its true.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”