MEMPHIS MEET? First Week of June 2018?

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Will Jerry Lawler be in the city?
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #63 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

So I'm probably going to either this or the UK meet. So I guess convince me not to blight you guys with my insufferable presence?
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Seriously, though, is Jerry Lawler going to be there?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #74 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Memorial Day is actually fine for me, since it's a day off I can get without having to spend a day off.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Sorry, I was always an outsider. I want to travel and visit, but basically don't make any plans around me specifically; I'd prefer to wait to see the final plans. Work is always too much of a chaotic mess to commit 6 months out. But if you finalize dates, I can start making headway towards getting time off.

Return to “General Discussion”