Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 871, MathBlade wrote:Fyi if Godel flips Town going to be looking at Porkens hard.
those that are left of you.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:41 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 857, havingfitz wrote:Whst is your plan PM? Sre you waiting for more info before voting? Sny comments on the current wagons?
I've been waiting for more info before we go into the next phase. However, we are running out of time before Godel hammers himself anyway, so I'm inclined now to believe that he thinks he's lost, so he could be SK or Mafia (while aware that his partner is dead). At this point, I feel like its best just to end it and move forward.

On the topic of the current wagons, assembler makes sense as he's been inactive and hasn't really been talking much. The Godel wagon, however, I'm not so sure about, but since he's going to hammer himself anyway, its best just to finish this before it drags on.

VOTE: Godel, and that's the hammer.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Gödel »

and that is that, I had fun playing with you guys sorry for having such a horrible first day game I know it screwed over the town.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Porkens »

OM NOM NOM
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Vote Count 2.6

[0]
Not_Mafia

[2]
Assemblerotws
Not_Mafia, havingfitz,
[0]
havingfitz

[0]
northsidegal

[1]
PMysterious
Gödel,
[5]
Gödel
northsidegal, MathBlade, Assemblerotws, Porkens, PMysterious,
<---- LYNCH

[0]
MathBlade

[0]
Porkens

Note Voting:

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Day Ends:
(expired on 2017-11-24 16:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Sorry for slow count here. My laptop screen cracked and now I can only use it by hooking it up to my TV as a monitor. So gonna be ordering a new laptop to hopefully get by next week!!! Over Christmas Break I'll get this one fixed and use one for school and one for home. Guess lugging it around in my bookbag finally done the mortal blow to my screen. x.x
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by CommKnight »

The town accused a few of being a cannibal throughout the day, even one claimed to eat another. However, the town finally settled on lynching one that stood out to them. Gödel was that person. He tried to tell them of his innocence, but they still strung him up. But damn it, he wasn't a cannibal either. They had lynched another innocent person!

Gödel was a
Vanilla Townie.

Night Ends:
(expired on 2017-11-25 02:00:00)
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:30 am

Post by CommKnight »

Another night, but only one missing from town this day. Porkens was rather talkative claiming to have eaten someone the night before. Now it seems someone has eaten him. Who was he really? Who killed him? Why is there only one death today? All of these questions need to be answered if we are to find those among us who want to feast.

Porkens : ??? - Killed N2

Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:30 am

Post by CommKnight »

Vote Count 3.0

[0]
Not_Mafia

[0]
Assemblerotws

[0]
havingfitz

[0]
northsidegal

[0]
PMysterious

[0]
MathBlade

Note Voting: Not_Mafia, Assemblerotws, havingfitz, northsidegal, PMysterious, MathBlade,

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Day Ends:
(expired on 2017-12-09 15:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 854, Porkens wrote:I'm probably going to eat jigglypuff tonight.
Whoever is jigglypuff is the SK.

Will be on late tonight.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 876, PMysterious wrote:
In post 857, havingfitz wrote:Whst is your plan PM? Sre you waiting for more info before voting? Sny comments on the current wagons?
I've been waiting for more info before we go into the next phase. However, we are running out of time before Godel hammers himself anyway, so I'm inclined now to believe that he thinks he's lost, so he could be SK or Mafia (while aware that his partner is dead). At this point, I feel like its best just to end it and move forward.

On the topic of the current wagons, assembler makes sense as he's been inactive and hasn't really been talking much. The Godel wagon, however, I'm not so sure about, but since he's going to hammer himself anyway, its best just to finish this before it drags on.

Hi I think you are jigglypuff.

VOTE: PMsyterious

Explain how you are alive.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:53 am

Post by northsidegal »

okay, one kill, what does that tell us? assuming that everyone who could kill would, that means that two people's kills were blocked in some way. i think at this point we can probably assume that porkens is the vig and he targeted pmysterious like he said he would. on that point i come to the same conclusion as math there, pm is probably the serial killer. that still leaves one kill unaccounted for, however: possibilities there include both the serial killer and mafia targeting porkens, or the roleblocker preventing a kill.

by the way, i'm hesitating a bit before voting pm. i think it's safe to assume now that pm is the serial killer, but let's say we lynch him today. if we're in the unfortunate scenario where 2 scum are still alive, that puts us at 3/2/1 for today. lynching to go into the night with 3/2 ends up losing us the game. if the dietician is still alive then i think we need results outed.

in fact, if there are still two scum alive then i'm not actually sure town can still win - even if we lynch one scum we'd still have to rely on the remaining scum cross firing.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:58 am

Post by northsidegal »

it is a theoretical possibility that only the serial killer remains, and both scum are already dead, hence only one kill. that theory relies on porkens being scum along with one of keychain and almost50 being his scumbuddy, with the other being the vigilante (or transcend being the vigilante, assuming porkens wasn't lying about killing transcend). i'm not sure how much this changes things or even if this theory is worth considering, but it's a possibility.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:02 am

Post by northsidegal »

by the way, pmysterious - you should really just claim and tell us who you've killed and what their alignment / roles were. it's your only chance at winning this game - lie and you're lynched anyways, tell the truth and we may end up lynching scum instead of you today.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Gödel »

Haikus are easy.
But sometimes they don't make sense.
Refrigerator
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: assembler
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:22 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 885, MathBlade wrote:
In post 876, PMysterious wrote:

Hi I think you are jigglypuff.

VOTE: PMsyterious

Explain how you are alive.
I do not have a kill block, so I guess either Porkens was roleblocked, he went against his word and hit someone else, or he was lying about being the Vig in the first place. All of which seem plausible. Other than those, I have no explanation.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:22 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 888, northsidegal wrote:by the way, pmysterious - you should really just claim and tell us who you've killed and what their alignment / roles were. it's your only chance at winning this game - lie and you're lynched anyways, tell the truth and we may end up lynching scum instead of you today.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:30 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 888, northsidegal wrote:by the way, pmysterious - you should really just claim and tell us who you've killed and what their alignment / roles were. it's your only chance at winning this game - lie and you're lynched anyways, tell the truth and we may end up lynching scum instead of you today.
I am not a killer, but if you insist, I am a Dietician. I checked north on Night 2, and he is not a cannibal. I checked Transcend on Night 1, and he is also not a cannibal.

I didn't say anything on the previous day because I hit someone who was dead, and felt like it didn't really mean anything as it was outed anyway by Porkens. However, what Porkens said on Night 1 was accurate.

That is what I have to say on the manner.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:32 am

Post by northsidegal »

i'm taking these results with extreme suspicion - the reads are awfully convinient and this just makes me think that pm has already eaten the real dietician. it all comes down to last night - i don't understand why you're not dead if you're not the serial killer here. there's always the possibility that porkens just decided not to shoot, but i don't believe that's likely.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I do not think scum or sk fakeclaim Vig...so I believe Porken's claim. Not sure why he did it but I believe him.

He had to know he was going to be nk'd after claiming so I do not think he veers from his stated target.

I think PM being alive = he's the sk.

The question is...were either A50 or Keychain scum? If not...and assuming PM is sk...then the only thing that could save town would be a lucky roleblock.

I think our best bet is to lynch PM. If he happens to not flip sk, then we would need to pin our hopes on one of the scum being dead already and/or roleblocker intervention. At least if PM IS the dietician we get a cleared player in NSG.

That said...wtf would you investigate your top townread last night PM? That makes no fcuking sense.

Consider my vote on PM. With holding for discussion.

Also...I'm v/LA until Monday.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

VOTE: PM
Fitz is right. PM's claim makes no sense.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by northsidegal »

you guys realize that there's a chance lynching pm still loses us the game, even if he is the serial killer, right?

i'd seriously recommend unvoting.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 897, northsidegal wrote:you guys realize that there's a chance lynching pm still loses us the game, even if he is the serial killer, right?

i'd seriously recommend unvoting.
No. There isn't.

If Porkens isn't the vig (doubtful as he seemed to take both the mafia shot and the SK shot or two people shot the SK and porkens called someone other than PM jigglypuff which I doubt) >> Almost 50 was. In any world, the vig is dead.

So therefore if PM is the SK then there will be one kill overnight.
6 alive >> 5 alive post SK lynch >> 4 alive with 1-2 mafia.

If two mafia are alive at this point I think we just lose no matter what.

6 alive >> lynch a mafia >> two kills >> 3 alive (1 town one mafia one SK)

So I don't see any world other than lynching PM here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 895, havingfitz wrote:I do not think scum or sk fakeclaim Vig...so I believe Porken's claim. Not sure why he did it but I believe him.

He had to know he was going to be nk'd after claiming so I do not think he veers from his stated target.

I think PM being alive = he's the sk.

The question is...were either A50 or Keychain scum? If not...and assuming PM is sk...then the only thing that could save town would be a lucky roleblock.

I think our best bet is to lynch PM. If he happens to not flip sk, then we would need to pin our hopes on one of the scum being dead already and/or roleblocker intervention. At least if PM IS the dietician we get a cleared player in NSG.

That said...wtf would you investigate your top townread last night PM? That makes no fcuking sense.

Consider my vote on PM. With holding for discussion.

Also...I'm v/LA until Monday.
With Porkens eating both the mafia and the SK kill, Porkens was almost certainly the vig as I said before. He said who he was shooting. PM SK. done. Suggesting any other lynch today is ridiculous.

Now with that out of the way, what are everyone's mafia read(s)?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”