CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:48 am

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Chisa Weebs are just a no from me.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:41 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 49, Quick wrote:
In post 48, Awoo wrote:Why would you post that, quick? You should know RVS wagons are for gathering information, not for quicklynching.
I am going to VOTE: Awoo for piling onto an easy wagon formed during the shitposting phase. Scum love easy lynches.
Nice, looks like the game is on, baby ;)

VOTE: Quick
I've seen quicklynches happen and Scum got away with it because "oh I didn't know that was the hammer". I have this policy in all my games and its not because I am Scum. On top of that, I have never seen a quick wagon really amount to anything significant in a game. Some people will Town read the slot that is Quickwagoned, some will Scum read it. It just sucks for reading people actually, and there is the chance it ends in a quick lynch so I just try and avoid them altogether.
This could be legit town concern or it could be afraid his buddy gets lynched.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:47 am

Post by CommKnight »

UNVOTE:

Gotta finish up my paper for my next class then I'll be back after the class is over. But I think gut is gonna kick in for a while here for reads.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:18 am

Post by CommKnight »

Maki Harukawa
Vadim

Lalendra
Awoo
Epic Fial

Gut is telling me that 2/4 of the above are scum. The other remains in the ones not on this list.

VOTE: Awoo

Your comments thus far have been bugging something in the back of my head. I can't quite place it but I know it's usually right.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:31 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 250, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 246, CommKnight wrote:Maki Harukawa
Vadim

Lalendra
Awoo
Epic Fial

Gut is telling me that 2/4 of the above are scum. The other remains in the ones not on this list.

Your comments thus far have been bugging something in the back of my head. I can't quite place it but I know it's usually right.
Why do you think Lalendra could be scum really not getting that read

Gut is telling me that 2/4 of the above are scum.

Gut

I know, crazy right? Ask Assemble, it's pretty dangerous (my gut feelings that is). Even if I can't logically argue it out, it's the vibe I get from people.

Also Quick is weak. Can't even read gut and feels the need to comment on it like he's adding some value. Either say why Awoo is town or gtfo. :yawn:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 272, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 269, CommKnight wrote:
In post 250, Maki Harukawa wrote:
Vadim

Lalendra
Awoo
Epic Fial

Why do you think Lalendra could be scum really not getting that read

Gut is telling me that 2/4 of the above are scum.

Gut

I know, crazy right? Ask Assemble, it's pretty dangerous (my gut feelings that is).
Even if I can't logically argue it out, it's the vibe I get from people.

Also Quick is weak. Can't even read gut and feels the need to comment on it like he's adding some value. Either say why Awoo is town or gtfo. :yawn:
I understood you said gut but you must have some reasoning for any of these reads yes?
Even if I can't logically argue it out, it's the vibe I get from people.

it's the vibe I get from people.

vibe

I feel like this is an effective form of communication with this group. Even the limited amount of what I have said is being overlooked, so pointing it out by breaking down my own posts might help.

@Quick, what does my gut add? How about being on the right track 9 times out of 10. What have you added so far in figuring anyone out besides scumreading town players who are scumming it up because you can't read them worth a lick and are taking the easy route out. I can actually talk about my last game since it finished not too long ago and guess what. Town kept going for the easy mislynches when I kept saying to them it wasn't those people. But am I ever listened to when I'm town? No. But when I'm mafia it's like everyone listens to me and I don't need to do diddly squat all then. But games like this where I'm town, I'm just stuck with a bunch of "why" people.

When my reads start flipping how I told you they would flip and we talk about it post-game, then you can ask yourself "Why didn't I listen to Comm, he's odd but he's a brilliant mofo when it comes to solving who scum are and scum probably should've killed him N1 unless they want to be outed by the time D3 rolls around, because by then he has the whole puzzle together. His D1's are a bit sketchy and he might not have zeroed in properly, but gee golly, his late-game play is like something out of the holy mafia scripture. I sure wish I could be just like him when I grow up."

You know what will help me get more solid reads? Flips. Flips. Flips. And the dumbass remarks people tend to make after them to distance themselves from it. I'm fine with being wrong once or twice, but based on how others react to my pushes when those pushes are flipped, it sure as hell paints a clear picture on what they are.

Now then, I'm going for my nightly nap. My brain is constantly running 19/7 with 5 hours of sleep max each night. My morning class is cancelled so I'm sleeping the **** in for an extra 3-4 hours. Just work on your townreading game of me and you're guaranteed to win 9 times out of 10 with believing in my gut.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:44 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 303, Maki Harukawa wrote:Can you show me other games where you've done this
TimeShift Mafia 3 - Called fake cop out since D1. Town didn't believe me, nearly ended in my mislynch D3. We nearly lost because town refused to decide between cops for 2 whole days when I tore him apart.

Bill Wurtz - This one was my first game and is very similar to this set-up (it had 2 masons and 2 mafia though with only 5 VTs). My gut was leading me down the right path D1 when calling out a player "too townie to be town." They ended up replacing out, but the CloudKicker/Morningtweet slot I had pegged D1 in my radar.

Simpsons Mafia - To be fair, with only 4 town and 1 being recruited N1, guessing scum was pretty easy, not even I knew how bad we were screwed by the time I could push lynches through. I correctly called Vax, 1SVT and Hiraki out though, even though all 3 were separate anti-town alignments.

Dayless IV - Literally it was no talking, some PMs that helped toward the end, but it was for most of the game 100% gut. Especially my very first shot on N3 to take out the Mafia Universal Roleblocker.

UPick - Called Yu and Drealm out based on logical gut.

Kill All Townies - Out of my scum list, the last post before I died, i was right on two of them. Not only that but I specifically said I was keeping one scum around to find out who was and wasn't scum yet that obv!Scum to me was never lynched afterward.
In post 1798, CommKnight wrote:Town: Sesq, MariaR, Mario, Balki & Kawso
Scum: Tenshii, Flubbernugget, Siblings Pet Doggo, EchoVision

Kinda neutral-ish on the rest for now.

Honestly, using Siblings to know which people to kill off. I think Siblings and Flubber are mafia while Echo and Tenshii are werewolves.
Diffusion of Power - This one is hilarious. So I got lynched D1, but I called out it right with my gut early on. With the entire mafia being on Sesq, I correctly TR'd Sesq but went after literally the only person I could've been wrong about on the wagon. The other 3 were scum and I said scum was on it. This is both gut and irony.

Jungle Ogliarchy
In post 2034, CommKnight wrote:If I had to hard-place bets right now.
Set-up 1:
WW - Vedith & Realeo
Mafia - kmd
Town - RC, fitz & myself

Set-up2:
WW: RC & havingfitz
Mafia - Vedith
Town - kmd & Realeo

Vastly different but if it's set-up 1 like I hope, it should be a breeze for town to win. If it's set-up two, town is fucked.
^ Set-up 2 was legit the actual setup and I called this out after replacing into the game. Hell, I called RC out before anyone else but people tend to TR RC for some stupid reason. RC is easy to read to me now after multiple games with him.

C9++ - Have fun reading this one. I was onto both Narna and Umlaut before I was lynched D2.

Stacking the Deck - Legit had one scum pegged at the very beginning of D2 with no physical evidence. Had the traitor called out in a either A or B is scum. Aubrey was the only one who really got past me. (I tend to TR one scum most games, but the rest of the scum I always get in my scumdar).

Villain Mafia - Another fun one. I told town the vig was town and who he poisoned is probably scum. But hey, don't listen to me.

Bondage Mafia - Legit, my early reads were fantastic. This is a case of my second guessing my gut.

Shiba Inus - Actually this one is kinda funny. Town ended up digging their own grave when mafia was set up to die D2. But both N1 and N2 my predecessor and I jailed mafia. But I didn't jail the right mafia to survive. :(

Cosmopolitan - Called iisq out early in the game. No one helped me gain traction on him though.

Unpick - This one STILL pisses me off. So using both my gut AND logic, I narrowed down the two best lynches D1 to make it almost impossible for town to lose going into D2. (RC and Kingmaker). So if they went with my plan, both Scylla and Duck would've been cleared. Two of the easier mislynches of the game. Aside from myself, it would've also left RC with only 3 potential partners. With 1 mislynch available to us and assuming town TR'd me after getting scum lynched. We would've had a 66% chance of winning if we even just random lynched into those 3.

Tit for Tat - So before school started up, I had to replace out of a game because I was just too busy to commit the time. But in the 8 posts I made in this game. My pick one in which I said 2 scum are between the wagons and one was off. I was 100% right in. Gut, proven right.

Stack The Deck (Again) - So another run of Stack The Deck where we didn't get a single mafia lynch because every single day town worked against me. Look at all the lynches. Town did not help me at all trying to push high information lynches through. Then to make it worse, I was finally piecing it together on the final day before a townie placed a vote in his very first post of the day to make room for mafia to quick-hammer.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:46 am

Post by CommKnight »

Anyway, you wanted some examples. Well those are some examples where my gut had a major role in helping me figure some things out. My late game play is usually stronger than my early game play.

Have doubts? Ask Assemble. It's not pretty, but it works.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:24 am

Post by CommKnight »

You can just call me Buckley.

Spoiler:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:11 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 316, Jamiet99uk wrote:@CommKnight:

Do you trust your gut enough to stake your own neck on it?
I'd say yes I would. I stake my scum hunting skills on it quite often and rarely am I ever completely wrong. Wrong lynches happen all the time, especially when scummy town players scum it up worse than the actual scum. Ask Aubrey about that one. Bloody town falling apart at last moment and making themselves look like panicky scum and they get mislynched instead of the person who I had my eyes on already.

Also Awoo is doing a lot better, not playing like a scummer, nor has the reaction been bad.

UNVOTE:

Jamiet comes off as noob-town. 100% easily mislynchable between now and LYLO because of his noobness.
In post 325, Aubrey wrote: :good: That was a fun game. I was wondering when you'd list out your credentials.
My credentials only grow. The only thing I'm pissy with is when RC is obv!scum in the games I listed and town done goof it up. Even you were on my radar at one point as being alive for as long as you were in that game. But with all the lucky town PR kills, it was brushed off as mafia finding the PRs first.
In post 327, Jamiet99uk wrote: Why do you call people "slots"? Why not "them" or "that person"? What a weird word choice. As for your question, it was an early, although sincere, vote - and I hadn't seen fit to move it. Lalendra is doing the exact same thing with a vote from the shitphase still being on me because, as Lalendra has said, they haven't had a better option yet. Do you scumread Lalendra for that behaviour, Aubrey?
Slots help better refer to a slot in the player list. Because the players in that slot might change multiple times throughout the game, however, the role and alignment do not. (Except in Cult games).
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:13 am

Post by CommKnight »

Vadim

Lalendra
Awoo
Epic Fial

With Awoo dealt with and now off my list.

VOTE: Maki Harukawa

Wanna fight?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:57 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 342, Jamiet99uk wrote:@CommKnight: While I'm still playing: So, do you agree to the following?

- If I sheep your vote this turn, and (y)our target is lynched, and flips TOWN, then you agree that YOU will be the lynch tomorrow, and to that ens, will vote for yourself tomorrow in
those circumstances?
You do realize that, I, as town, you are asking me to gamethrow if I am wrong about a lynch?

VOTE: Jamiet

Maybe he really is a noob!Scum.

Also if he's a quitter than fine by me. I'll help him on his way out.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Like it's sad because I'm wondering about his reading comprehension/memory skills right now. I've said that my D1's are usually worse. I've said flips help me piece together the puzzle better. I've said that expecting me to gamethrow is a bad idea (and right now is one of the primary reasons I am voting him, I refuse to back down because someone wants to pull that kind of shit). Even more, I've said I can be wrong.

But I'm pretty much always onto something in each of my games. It's easier to see where I fucked up at the end when the flips are better revealed, but in every one of my games the scum end up in the radar. When they leave the radar is more often than not when someone (like you) does something worse that gains all of my attention.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 370, Quick wrote:
In post 368, CommKnight wrote:Like it's sad because I'm wondering about his reading comprehension/memory skills right now. I've said that my D1's are usually worse. I've said flips help me piece together the puzzle better. I've said that expecting me to gamethrow is a bad idea (and right now is one of the primary reasons I am voting him, I refuse to back down because someone wants to pull that kind of shit). Even more, I've said I can be wrong.

But I'm pretty much always onto something in each of my games. It's easier to see where I fucked up at the end when the flips are better revealed, but in every one of my games the scum end up in the radar. When they leave the radar is more often than not when someone (like you) does something worse that gains all of my attention.
Just throwing this out there, but what if you are Scum?
Well then you're fucked. Because my scum track record is even better than my town track record.

So as I said before. Better be able to town read me correctly this game otherwise it's just a mislynch waiting to happen based on fear of what ifs.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 375, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’ve misread CommKnight before (at least I think I was wrong. I was night killed, so I don’t remember.) I’m just going to state he’s town because it seems easier than dealing with him right now.
Now this had me curious so I dived into your topics to find which game we shared.

Shibu Inus - The one where I was jailor, I replaced someone who outed my role before I replaced in and I died before you...

This is the only game I can see us sharing. Unless you're an alt, we legit share no other games together.

So I guess MY question is... how could you misread a slot which was already outed role wise and then brush it off? Sorry, but you're reading as buddying now when it's mixed with what Assemble said before he replaced out.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by CommKnight »

{CheekyTeeky}
{Awoo, Aubrey}
{northsidegal, Maki Harukawa, Chisa Yukizome}
{Flavor Leaf, Quick, Epic Fial}
{Jamiet99uk, Lalendra, lucca261}

Definitely a bit firmer of a readlist than before. I want to brush Jamiet off as a noob!Town. But his play is just soo scummy. Like I don't know any other site that I have ever played on that would read his play as town. So I can't even say "Oh, it's the culture over there." Because I bet if I entered the site, it definitely isn't.

Also his bitching about the mod and replacements seems like he's trying to push the topic away from himself. Blaming it on the community when every mafia forum I used before this has always had a reserve list in case of site flakes or people taking on more than they can handle at the time. This is the first site where the game begins without a reserve list already made up that I've been to though. But that also means a lot of other sites are use to people replacing out or bailing as well. So his attitude is unneeded.

I think I'm just waiting to see some flips though before I can get into figuring this one out. There's a few ways it can go and I'm trying to do it where mafia are forced to out themselves.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:43 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 546, Aubrey wrote:Hey guys, I'll hopefully be catching up sometime today. Been enjoying Halloween weekend activities. :dead:
Same, I was completely out of it last night.

You're dropping down deep on my list.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 561, Torque wrote:

Awoo (2): Jamiet99uk, Quick
CheekyTeeky (2): lucca261, Maki Harukawa
CommKnight (2): Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial
Quick (4): CheekyTeeky, Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight

lucca261 (1): Flavor Leaf
Lalendra (1): Aubrey

Not voting: Lalendra
[/color]
Well Quick, aside from the fact that as Awoo has pointed out, you glaze over shit to look townie and only pick out what you want to pick out in context wise. Then yes, I'd say that's grounds for voting you. You've not done a damn thing so far to convince me to TR you either. So you also have that now working against you.

Then notice the wagons. I say this because this is important. Awoo, Cheeky and myself are 3 other "wagons" against Quick. Which funny enough all 3 of us are currently on Quick. But Awoo and Cheeky are the two higher TR's I have at the moment. So that means if I'm right about both of them, between the 6 people on our wagons, there's definitely scum involved. Now they haven't hopped over to Quick yet, so I'll assume I'm right in saying Quick is scum this game.

Actually if I'm correct about Awoo and Cheeky both being town which is a pretty damn high chance right now. I'd say there's 2 scum in the six voting us. So assuming Quick flips scum, one of the other 5 is scum as well.

But I don't think scum would be stupid enough to put all their eggs in those baskets. So someone on or off of the Quick wagon who isn't on myself Awoo or Cheeky is definitely a scummer too.

Awoo (2): Jamiet99uk, Quick
CheekyTeeky (2): lucca261, Maki Harukawa
CommKnight (2): Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial

So what I am saying right now. I believe there are...

2 scum in: Jamiet, Quick, Lucca, Maki, Chisa and Epic (funny enough really all of these aren't in my TR's).

1 scum in: Cheeky, Awoo, northside, Flavor, Aubrey and Lale. Which I say Cheeky and Awooa re town so really only northside, Flavor, Aubrey and Lale for the other scummy.

That's my two cents tonight.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:22 am

Post by CommKnight »

And your slot is 100% expendable even if you somehow flip town. I have yet to see any real good reads list from you that would remotely help us out.

@EF, there's two hits in this fight boy. Me hitting you and you hitting the ground. Wanna fite still?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:33 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 578, Awoo wrote:But that's the opposite of what he's doing.
^

"Actually thinking about things."... Me-thinks you aren't thinking about the "content" Quick has posted so far. Basically you're townreading him for some reason that actually does not exist. If you're really town Jamie, you're falsely townreading Quick for his long posts. But the truth is a lot of his "content" is fluff. It's misinterpreting things.

Come on, I'll fight Fial, Jamie, and Quick today. You guys get the handicap numbers because it's obvious the processing power isn't there to even, as a scum-team, figure out why you guys are going down-hill here. It's like watching a snake eat its' own tail and question why it's dying.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:53 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 586, lucca261 wrote: -TOWN-
Quick
This alone keeps you low on the list. Anyone who would TR Quick right now sends off red flags in my head. His "content" is shitty wall posts that amount to nothing of value. His scum reads are some of my biggest town reads, so his conclusions are also to me evidently wrong. It's sending up that signal that this is scum trying to look busy and thus creates walls of posts pushing on the townier players trying to gain traction for a mislynch.

For me I don't care if I'm lynched or not. All I care about in my town games is figuring out the puzzle. Sure I might lose the game. But if I solve it, that's the challenge and fun in it for myself.

:cop:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Note: Everyone who has experience with me are townreading me.

Think on that for a moment and then look at your reads.

Either I'm magically scum with everyone I've played with before or they're posting their actual read of me. Hmmm. What one could it be.

Also note that Flavor TR's me but I don't TR him. We've had multiple games together (same as the predecessor Assemble).

But you know, let's act like the TI and pretend that it's a conspiracy.

:roll:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Aubrey.

1.) Fuck Drag. I was pretty good with my reads that game and we might've had scum D1 without his negative ass tunneling me. But I did manage to get him lynched in that 1v1. So Quick might want to consider rethinking 1v1'ing me with multiple TR's. He just dislikes my *CONFIDENCE* (Ego but with more sureness).

2.) I was bloody right that game too.
Xayzeck MMM, havingfitz, Aubrey, XnadrojX (4)
I had both goons right in this damn buddy list. I even said I could not account for Traitor votes/being voted. I also said that game that one of MMM/Shinobi was scum and the other was town 100% I called Xay out early as all fuck and town didn't believe me. Also vote count 1.5, me, your and Xay nearly lynched your traitor. LOLOL he must've been like GUYS DON'T VOTE ME I'M WITH YOU! That game was a pain... and so was that colour coding...

Also Quick, I ISO'd you ass. Here's the list of people you gone after so far.
- Jamiet
- north
- Awoo
- Comm

Legit, you gone after myself and 2 tr/tl slots. While briefly looking at jamie and then going back to tr'ing him for some unknown reason.

You basically haven't even addressed others outside of a single post really besides us 4. So yes, your posts come off as fake content. I mean hell... we're talking about 80+ posts vs my 20 something. So quadriple my posts but not quadriple the amount of people you looked into. Not even close.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Awoo (1): Jamiet99uk
CommKnight (5): Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial, lucca261, Quick, Maki Harukawa

^ This is as the vote count currently stands.

CommKnight (6): Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial, lucca261, Quick, Maki Harukawa, Jamiet99uk
Quick (6): CheekyTeeky, Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight, Aubrey, Flavor Leaf

^ This is what the vote count is going to look like.

There's going to be some clear associations whomever is lynched and flipped. So I say go ahead. I'd love for every scummy on my wagon to be burned if I am to die. I don't think Lale is going to vote Quick, but that's fine. I'm fine with this because when I flip green, ya'll gonna be fucked with my top TR's staying off my wagon. It's like shooting ducks in a barrel.

Also this is TvS 100%. His 80+ posts have resulted in nothing but fluff and bitching about other people's fluff while still being fluff.

Adios scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by CommKnight »

CommKnight
(6):
Chisa Yukizome
Epic Fial
lucca261
Quick
Maki Harukawa
Jamiet99uk

Quick
(6):
CheekyTeeky
Awoo
northsidegal
CommKnight
Aubrey
Flavor Leaf

Not voting:
Lalendra

Town

Neutral

Scum

Placing my bets now since I might not get the chance later and so I can't back out at end of game and say I read people differently.

I feel pretty confident with the people on Quick being town all except Flavor. Not a single person on me (or Lale) would I feel comfortable sliding anywhere close to town/not lynchable. I will say Chisa is more likely town than the rest of the neutrals. But not enough I'd say give them a pass.

Watch out for Flavor, if there's scum not voting me, he's it.

Epic and Maki I feel meh about. Not any hard SR's there. Lale is another meh but others seem to SR them (Aubrey in particular).

But I'm willing to bet 2/3 of my red's are indeed scum with the other slipping into my neutral or TR's.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:32 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 615, Jamiet99uk wrote:
In post 603, CommKnight wrote:Note: Everyone who has experience with me are townreading me.

Think on that for a moment and then look at your reads.

Either I'm magically scum with everyone I've played with before or they're posting their actual read of me. Hmmm. What one could it be.

Also note that Flavor TR's me but I don't TR him. We've had multiple games together (same as the predecessor Assemble).

But you know, let's act like the TI and pretend that it's a conspiracy.
Just because some of them may "actually" townread you doesn't magically mean they're all correct. This is your best defence? A raw appeal to meta? You behaved this way as town before, so you MUST be town today? Bull. Shit.

Maybe if you spent a bit more time scumhunting, and a bit less time shouting at everyone who disagrees with you and telling us how big your testicles are, I'd have more sympathy with you.

As it is, you apparently just want everyone to follow you out of religious faith rather than for any logical reason, like you're the town messiah.

Try harder.

VOTE: CommKnight
Lol called this vote ahead of time. Mind you I'm still waiting for an actual good vote against me. I hope the hammer actually has a good reason and not because they don't like how I play. Because then I'm going to LOL so hard post-game when I flip green and Quick flips red.

Think about this: Out of the 6 people voting me... 2-3 are scum. So there's only 3-4 town duped into it and if it really is Quick and Jamiet being the townies on my wagon. I can foresee town losing this game.

@Aubrey, Flavor & Lale. Not many days left and this is going to be the most informative 1v1 in the game. So put your foot in the line with your votes. Because the wagons are going to be picked apart tomorrow by whoever lives tomorrow that are town (I'm referring to Cheeky, Aubrey and Awoo since they're probably the only townies here who will be any good in actual scum hunting. Mind you killing them at night also risks outing the actual scum team even to the ones who are fooled right now).
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:44 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 626, Lalendra wrote:
In post 612, CommKnight wrote:
CommKnight
(6):
Chisa Yukizome
Epic Fial
lucca261
Quick
Maki Harukawa
Jamiet99uk

Quick
(6):
CheekyTeeky
Awoo
northsidegal
CommKnight
Aubrey
Flavor Leaf

Not voting:
Lalendra

Town

Neutral

Scum

Placing my bets now since I might not get the chance later and so I can't back out at end of game and say I read people differently.
I like this. This, more than anything else Comm has said so far, gives me warm town fuzzies.

Honestly this threw me off. I was ready for Lale to be the hammer on me.

Also Maki's switch is noted. It should be noted for everyone. I mean I'm glad it's not 100% mislynch on me now. But not standing firm in their vote and just wanting to lynch one of the two top-wagons. If Quick somehow flips town, I'd be questioning that slot a bit more going into tomorrow (if I am there tomorrow).

@Flubber. Hello, you're town. Your predecessor already convinced me of that. It's either me or Quick today since he was so eager to 1v1 me that all other wagons dissolved today. So I suggest while reading/skimming through you pay attention to both of our posts a bit more. (My ISO is a lot shorter and quicker to read than his, I promise. I don't have 80+ posts). Also look for possible associates pending flip and how people decided to vote on each wagon. Anything really that will help you analyze both wagons pending flips.

Also... Quick is at L1, if he's lynched and not me, whoever intends to hammer, give him a chance to claim Mason/Not Mason. if he's hammered before he claims. i will rip right into that person tomorrow 150%. This is meant for those new to this site *cough* Jamie *cough*. So no bullshit about meta from your previous sites. You hammer him without a claim, I'll rip you a new ass tomorrow.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:44 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 641, Flubbernugget wrote:commknight I don't have any recollection of you being so adamant about flips before
Kill All Townies - Remember this game? You died D2, but I was pretty damn set on flips in this game.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:21 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 660, Aubrey wrote:It Halloweeeeeeeeeeeen! Which meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans, this game will be dead to me for most the night! Unless I get back to the home early. :dead: :twisted: :] Be safe, and have fun to those who celebrate. Horror movie night with the friends I gooooooooo!
(as soon as I leave work, cry*)
I'm watching Friday The 13th, ready to eat this candy if no one comes to my door....

Also tomorrow is candy shopping day FYI.

Loving the "I'll hammer Comm if I have to." post. Like get scum read dude. There's a reason you're no where near my town reads. You guys voting me can't even keep a fucking firm stance on me. Now that the wagon is dissolving you're bailing out like a damn coward who just wanted the damn mislynch.

Quick is going to be the lynch today, because after the actions of those that were voting me... LOL if someone manages to mislynch me.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:26 am

Post by CommKnight »

Cool story bro. Tell me another one. Make it a horror one since it's Halloween.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:36 am

Post by CommKnight »

And then?

You're right. I haven't. Because you're stuck on disliking my confidence than having a real case against me. Look at those that are already jumping off me. Like dude, tunneling me and 1v1'ing me was a bad mistake. Unless you can get a wagon on someone scummier, me vs you. You're dead 100%.

So what's it gonna be? Make an actual good case to convince us to lynch someone else, or get hung?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:42 am

Post by CommKnight »

Neither have you. I've pointed out that you've barely gone outside of 4 people and Jamie was only briefly.

My Day 1's are shit. What's your excuse?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:49 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 687, Flubbernugget wrote:Ehhhh comm the best you have is a cw theory that I'm not big on

Would like a post number from you too
This game has mostly been gut for me so far. That's my case and people didn't like it or my confidence in my gut.

Well my gut seems to be showing people jumping wagons last moment.

Also it seems really weird that Quick and Jamie TR each other for???? What exactly?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:51 am

Post by CommKnight »

Nah Flubber, the 4 people thing ain't my case against him. It's just pointing out how shitty his "scum hunting" has been thus far. He's barely even looked at other people. His TR of Jamie is like WTF worthy.

My gut is pinging me all the way on this one and the wagon hopping is just furthering my suspicions.

Fastposted. I am relying on my gut here. It's where my initial vote came from. Doesn't mean there isn't things adding up against him afterward.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:06 am

Post by CommKnight »

I'm also making posts about others and saying their actions are scummy/bad. Sure it's convenient. It's also convenient he's voting me without a real case. It's also convenient that two of the worst players this game are TR'ing each other for bullshit reasons.

But hey, what do I know.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:38 am

Post by CommKnight »

I suppose what to expect from Flubber, he got mislynched in that other game for bad pushes as well.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Yeah but your gut was shit that game too.

Let's see: "game, Balki, gamma/Maria(ish For scum"... All 4 of them were town. Meanwhile I called Siblings out D1 and said I am only leaving them alive to know who NOT to lynch. My gut = right. Your gut = wrong. Simple as that.

The day my gut is completely off, I'll stop relying on it.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Legit Quck's reads are ass backwards. Scummiest people that are easier to manipulate in his TR's and the more solid town tell players with a confidence in their reads on is scum list. Look Flubber, he even has you there. Why? Because your slot is town and he wants to cast shade.

Also Flubber, you completely missed the point entirely.

- My initial vote was on gut.
- I am pointing out scummy shit as I see it which reaffirms my initial gut read.

What the hell do you not see in that? I'm not just tunneling and refusing to take in new info. I'm taking in new info and it's adding to reasons why I shouldn't town read him.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:14 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 717, Flubbernugget wrote:Comm,

My issue is that you seemed to have only started acting on that second point two days before deadline, and only on the single person you can use to make sure you're alive tomorrow.
So let's see. You have an issue with me pointing out flaws in someone who wants to 1v1 me and is refusing to look at other people.

Yeah, sure. About that. How about no. As I see it, I'm calling it out.

Also Maki is definitely a viable alternative. Their play today is horrendous. First vote me, then Quick, now... no one when we're so close to deadline.

I could also lynch Jamie or even Epic Fial. Lucca is redeeming himself a bit, not much, but a bit.

But while everyone is too busy picking their noses, currently it's a 1v1 between Quick and myself. So yes, I'm going to pick him apart, because I'd rather a mislynch on him than a mislynch on me from my perspective. Because the mislynch on him is possibly an actual scum lynch. The mislynch on me is 100% a town lynch. So yeah, I'd rather see myself alive tomorrow than someone who is very likely to be scum at this point.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:30 am

Post by CommKnight »

Oh yes, his ability to one-line quotes with fluff. Much skill. So wow. When you actually read it instead of being dense, you'll see half of it is shit. Then his defense of you constantly even in his crusade to quote Awoo is not helping matters to TR either of you two. I could legit go for either of you today.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 740, Quick wrote:For Comm, I don't think he ever really says he should be town read, but I can totally see him using like some kinda subliminal messaging which is trying to push the agenda that he is Town.

Go ahead and ISO him and search "Town".

On that argument, ISO me and search "Scum". It comes up more often... But you know. Don't want to tell the FULL story to yet another shitty push on me.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Well some of those are in quotes too btw. So can't forget those to subtract from my totals!!!

Also no. No I can't. My answer bank is all dried up. Still awaiting my check to check to come in so I can withdraw more answers. Right now I am answer broke.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:19 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 751, Aubrey wrote: Comm, don't turn this game into a "
you're shit, and you're shit, and you're shit
" type of game plz. It quickly just turns the environment into a toxic(ier) one.

@Quick, so were we right or are you going to keep us waiting until your flip?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:24 am

Post by CommKnight »

Until the mod locks the thread we can post. Come on Quick, where are you at?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:50 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 762, Awoo wrote:I don't think that was a quick hammer, wasn't he at L-2?
... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:24 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 777, Aubrey wrote:OH SHIT MAKI UNVOTED! I thought she was voting Comm.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

VOTE: Jamie

^ Next in line for scum lynch. I got class at the moment... but that was an epic fail on more than one instances.

1.) For pointing out it wasn't the hammer. (Hint: When you can make someone believe it's the hammer, push them to admit they're scum).
2.) Aubrey didn't know it wasn't the hammer vote (Aubrey, that looks very bad on you dude. I thought you were doing what I said in 1).

@Quick. Vote Jamie with me. Stop TR'ing that shit slot. His reactions are piss poor if they are truly from a townie.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:38 am

Post by CommKnight »

Yes I do believe I can. My vote = 1. I know there's 3-4 others who scum read Jamie. They're bound to be online. Do you prefer it's Quick or I today? Like are you dead set on that given recent posts?

I think Jamie is overall anti-town.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:59 am

Post by CommKnight »

@Aubrey, do you support a Jamie lynch? If so there's 3 votes right now and only 4 needed.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:27 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 801, Aubrey wrote: The only thing hindering me from saying yes was Jamiet's declaration that Quick was town through all of this.
Any scum can buddy a person they know to be town who is being scumread by town to look more townie. But I suppose he might not be that bright to do that as scum? Not sure, don't got meta to go on.

Also I agree, I think Quick's reaction was pretty good to be honest. So I'd rather go with another alternative for a lynch that could hit scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:11 am

Post by CommKnight »

Jamie has 3 votes so far. 4 more to go.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:21 am

Post by CommKnight »

Poor sportsmanship. If you're town, you can push a VIABLE lynch. But hey, you've been anti-town this far, so why not carry this through to make sure you aren't trying to be let off the hook like Quick was.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:27 am

Post by CommKnight »

And what mechanics have I manipulated?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:36 am

Post by CommKnight »

That isn't manipulating mechanics or cheating. That's perception that it was a hammer vote and getting someone to confess.

I know, crazy. But it happens on this site.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:41 am

Post by CommKnight »

I think the next game you play should be a newbie.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Flubber, you're doing super bad right now. You're acting like people can't change reads as new information presents itself and I am not sure if you have scum motivation in pushing that narrative or if you really are just that much of a VI.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 866, northsidegal wrote:@flubber and @comm, both of you either justify where your vote is right now or move it in your very next post.
Sure.

CommKnight (3): Epic Fial, Quick, Maki Harukawa
Quick (1): Flubbernugget,
Jamiet99uk (4): CommKnight, lucca261, Awoo, Lalendra

Lalendra (3): northsidegal, Jamiet99uk, Aubrey

Not voting: Chisa Yukizome

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2017-11-03 10:00:00)

^ Current status of votes.

3 biggest wagons: Myself, Jamiet and Lale. No one else is even viable. You're asking me to move my vote off the CURRENT BIGGEST WAGON and onto someone I have a more townier read from.

Not gonna happen. I'm voting one of the current potential lynches. So what if you TR Jamie. I sure as hell do not. My vote stays. Jamie or bust.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:27 am

Post by CommKnight »

Maki
Awoo
Quick
Lale

^ The four people North voted throughout the entire day yesterday.

Honestly, it's weird she was killed. Yes she had some big posts that were analytical but the kill doesn't make sense as it doesn't set anyone up objectively of being lynched. So I'm going to go out on a limb and say scum either didn't feel threatened enough to lash out at one of their attackers or this was done to keep the two active sides voting each other and ignoring them.

So I'm going to do something that might just light that fire under their ass needed to make a decision to take out one of our sides at night.

I'm going to say: Quick, Jamie, Awoo and Lale are off the table today as lynchables. (Myself included). I'm going to go ahead and say there's 1 scum in the group of 5 of us. But I'm going to put that aside for now because there's two other scum out there. But of the actives and the wagons yesterday, 1 of us 5 are definitely scum. But I believe 100% the other 4 will be town.

Which means what I am proposing for the table today is: Flavor, Flubber, Maki, Aubrey, Chisa, Epic and Lucca. Now I personally still believe Chisa and Aubrey to be town but for now I'll say if there's a good enough case made about them, then I'm fine with that.

My list of lynchables are down to 5 once I take out my TR's and unless a good case is made against them, I'm not going to consider otherwise.

Honestly I don't care if someone has a problem with my suggested course of action because I'm going to push it through confidently today. We need to weed out scum and set ablaze the grass they hide behind. To do that, you take all the lynch baits, put them aside and go after the ones who are hovering in the neutral zone and trying to keep their noses cleaned. Because in that pile you are guaranteed to find scum, especially if both leading wagons yesterday were on town.

VOTE: lucca

I see no better place to start for now. Will build my case later. But this is where my vote is being currently parked.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 934, Aubrey wrote:So the Lucca wagon is kinda garbage right now. I have yet to hear one valid reason for his lynch. VOTE: Lalednra
You could say the same for the wagon on Lale. But that's none of my business.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:38 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 952, Aubrey wrote:
In post 915, CommKnight wrote:Will build my case later.
While it's on my mind, Comm. I initially assumed you had a case btw. Am I correct, or are you just waiting for him to fly off the lid?...
Let me put this to you Aubrey. Anything I say publicly, will null and void any plans I cook up because whatever I tell you, I also tell scum.

That's the problem with playing mafia, even those you are certain are town, you cannot fully relay any information to without also relaying that same information to scum. So once you town read someone and want to know their plans, if you want those plans to work, you need to read between the lines of said plans to look for what they're really after. This is to keep scum having to be constantly on their game with figuring out if they're trapped or not.

If I were to reveal my plan to you here and now, then they'd know whether or not they're trapped and could weasel their way out. If I keep my mouth shut for a while longer, they could be already in the trap or they could walk into it thinking they were in it to try and get out of it.

Sneaksies townies we are.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:20 am

Post by CommKnight »

I always play in a way that I never show my full hand in any given game. Occasionally I'll show a few cards or even talk about my plan from another game. But I'll never show a full hand in an ongoing game.

Sometimes it might come off negatively. But I play with the thought process that only I will be able to understand what I'm going after because a lot of people lack the analytical skills required to break down my tactics here. It's nothing on them, but it's the fact they aren't use to this sort of playstyle for the most part.

A Simple Plan has been one of the few people here who seems to be able to break down the code behind what I'm doing for the most part. I think Aubrey is pretty close to that level but also last time we played he was scum. So that might be throwing his reads for a loop because back then he was trying to figure me out as town or traitor. But he knew I wasn't goon. Now this game where he's town, that certainty is gone from him because he now needs to compare this play to the last time we played. This time he has less information about me than he did back then. So it'll be interesting to see if he can figure out what I am doing here or not.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by CommKnight »

And Epic Fial is either stupid town or stupid scum. Either one has the same modifier.

Funny how BEFORE he was mod killed, I said he was one of the ones to leave off the block today. So you know what you can do? Kiss my ass.

Now we're going to continue this little game with the suggested pool I gave. Obviously I was on the right track. He was town, the D1 wagons were probably all on town, now to aim for the scum that thought it was smart to play too neutral. Now neutral = bad news for them. They're either going need to gain a pair of balls and make a stand or be outed in this fun little roulette I'm hosting.

Out of 3 scum, I believe one is already slotted into my little trap.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by CommKnight »

So I've been pondering if I should share my updated read list and I think I should because I think the Lucca fiasco got as much information as I could from it for now. I didn't give a single reason to vote him other than I scum read him earlier on and people fucking tagged along with it. Like what in the actual mother of fuck?

As of now.

Town: Flubber, Quick, Aubrey, Lucca
Neutral: Awoo, Lale and Flavor.
Scum: Maki, Chisa and Epic

VOTE: Maki

Their flip flopping yesterday toward end of day read as scum looking to just hammer someone.

VCA might be more valuable tomorrow after we get an actual lynch wagon through.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Because I'm definitely scum reading Maki a bit harder than in the town block. Anyone who plays with me knows I end up putting usually one scum in my town reads. I'm trying to avoid doing so and I am certain I am right about a single scum being in that group as I posted earlier. However, I am not sold on lynching into it today. Tomorrow is another day, but today I'm more interested in gunning at the ones who attempted to stay neutral and "lynch whoever is near hammer" from yesterday. Scummiest fucking thing to not take a firm stance on D1 wagons. Just lynching whoever just to get a lynch through is a clear scum tell.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Mod: Jamiet is dead (vote count purposes)

Thanks boo <3
Last edited by Torque on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:16 am

Post by CommKnight »

Okay so, I think I actually came up with a bit of a crazy idea to get all the scum and I believe this read is going to help anyone who reaches LYLO situation if we manage to nab 1-2 scum now.

1 scum in: <Flavor, Flubber>
1 scum in: <Maki, Lale>
1 scum in: <Chisa, Awoo, Epic>

^ I believe this is 100% accurate, we just need to figure out the townie in each list. If I were to go off my reads right this moment it'd be: Flavor, Maki and either Chisa or Epic for the 3rd.

I'll explain this post game on how I figured this one out. But regardless of your feelings right now, I believe this list to be 100% accurate.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #65) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:14 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1023, Chisa Yukizome wrote:I'm actually curious on the why of that list

other than the inclusion of me as sr I agree with conclusions based on that list (bottom higher confidence than middle higher than top)
Just remind me to explain it post game if I forget. It's a bit of a low-blow shot but definitely low chance of being wrong.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #66) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:15 am

Post by CommKnight »

Also note: The resistance to voting Maki. Sure some town won't want them dead, but why so much resistance? Surely scum would want them dead if I were wrong.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #67) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1029, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1025, CommKnight wrote:Also note: The resistance to voting Maki. Sure some town won't want them dead, but why so much resistance? Surely scum would want them dead if I were wrong.
I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of people tr me or are scared to vote me. But this way of thinking is interesting tell me more.
This way of thinking nabs me scum that other people TR for stupid reasons that can be faked more than a... I'm not going to finish that sentence because it's not appropriate.

But it's effective. It's unorthodox and it works.

If you got time to question it, you got time to look at the names and figure it out. I'd be actually impressed if someone figured out my thought here without me explaining it when it's over. Like they'd need some serious detective work.

It's 100% possible I'm wrong but it's 99% probable I'm not.

Fastposted by Quick. I don't know. He's being stupid enough to be town. I don't think he realizes there's a pretty solid town bloc forming and it's not going to be long before scum are left out of it. I could see him flipping either alignment though.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #68) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Quick, how do you read me right now on town/scum scale. Fuck what you think about my play, what do you think of my alignment?

@Lucca, the problem with Flavor, while I think he's scum over Flubber, he is a low information lynch. His ONLY votes are on you. He hasn't looked at other people. Lynching him gives nothing, whether he's town or scum. Hell besides me expressing I think he's scum in my little list, no one has even expressed reads on him. So again, no matter his flip, we can't even judge many others based from his flip. I could go for it tomorrow if we lynch correctly today, but for today I want to go for a good chance scum-lynch mixed with high information. Which I definitely feel would be Maki at this point. If Maki were to flip scum, I'd see Quick as 100% town.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #69) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1042, Quick wrote:
In post 1041, CommKnight wrote:@Quick, how do you read me right now on town/scum scale. Fuck what you think about my play,
what do you think of my
alignment?
I can tell you it would prolly be a can of worms that you most likely don't want to hear. If you insist,
I'll let you know what I think of your
play.
10/10, would suggest reading again. My play might be different from what you're use to, but your reading comprehension isn't different than what I'm use to in these situations. We can do this again from D1, where I re-quote myself and narrow down the sentences so that you see what you missed.

If you insist.... we can do this all day long, I know I ain't gonna get tired.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:31 am

Post by CommKnight »

Comm: "What do you think of my alignment"
Quick: "I'll tell you what I think of your play"
Comm: "A-L-I-G-N-M-E-N-T"
Quick: "Well I can't talk about your alignment without mentioning your play."

Upcoming Comm Post: "Town-Neutral-Scum... YEP, VERY HARD TO TALK ABOUT WITHOUT TALKING ABOUT PLAY".

The only thing stopping you from you saying what you think my alignment is, is yourself. Stop bullshitting people and say it for fuck sake.

Where's Flavor and Awoo by the way? Been over 2 days for both of them. Out of 11 of us, only 5 have posted within the past 24 hours. It is only going stale because some people are completely missing from these conversations and only pop in to mention how dead it is. How about having something to say and saying it fully and help the game get going instead of being part of the problem?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by CommKnight »

And three main things happen.

Quck: *Long drawn out post fluffing about a neutral read on Comm.*
Aubrey: "Player A, B, C are doing jack shit. D and E can't be read because they don't even contribute enough to the game to get a read on them."
Player C: *Votes Comm in what appears to be an OMGUS vote after being called out*.

Anyway Aubrey, I already got a read on you, but let's talk. My conversation with Quick is like trying to teach a 1st year university student about what you're actually blowing $10,000+ a year on and focus on making the most out of it instead of acting like the rest of 1st years and blow money and time on cheap booze and clubs then drop out by 3rd year because they fucked up.

So Aubrey, if I told you Quick, Lucca, you and myself are all 100% town, what scum pool would you have if you could only pick 3 people. Both minimum and maximum. No tunneling and no saying everyone is scum.

I mean hell, that's something everyone should do right now because this is stagnating. So make your top 3 lists for a lynch pool.

I find it funny both people voting me are currently in my last pool of 3 people. What are your thoughts on that Aubrey? I called Chisa out in my picks for 3 scum. But I strongly believe 1 scum is in the pool of Chisa, Awoo and Epic. Think both town are voting me, or 1 scum, 1 town? I think the latter. Someone perceives my little craziness as a threat.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by CommKnight »

1 scum in: <Flavor, Flubber>

I'm going to keep this list fresh, because I think it's dead on and if I'm killed, it might be worth considering exactly why.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Flubber, I'm just going to let you deal with Quick. I already got my opinion of him, I townread him, I'm leaving it at that. If I begin digging into him, it's going to be a back-and-forth toxic fight and I'm not putting up with that this game.

@Aubrey, well, we both seem to agree on Chisa mostly there. (Also Flubber and Awoo for being among the least scummy). If we get a scum flip from my list, I'll explain it out tomorrow of why I think it's highly unprobable of 2 scum being in any one pairings I made. But some of it is relying a bit on a gambler's fallacy. Except, unlike a regular gambler, I'm usually in the ballpark of being spot on.

I see Maki is not quite your scum read, but isn't quite your town read. Which I'll give you points for, for being honest there. I'd be willing to compromsie onto Chisa for today. If Chisa flips scum, in my mind it'd clear both Awoo's slot and Epic. Plus Chisa hasn't been a big help as of late even if we end up mislynching this. I'm sorta hoping scum fear kills me or kills outside of my suspect pool in hopes to not make this easier, when in fact I'm already processing possible motives for multiple kills tonight.

If we're in a chess game, right now I have the mafia in Check with 3 moves to Check-Mate. I can almost guarantee not killing me would be the biggest mistake they make tonight.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:33 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1101, Aubrey wrote:This day is leading to a Lalendra v Comm decision it seems.
My bullshit senses are tingling.

Quick (1): Flubbernugget
lucca261 (1): Lalendra
Flubbernugget (1): Quick
Lalendra (3): lucca261, Aubrey, Maki Harukawa
CommKnight (2): Epic Fial, Chisa Yukizome
Maki Harukawa (1): CommKnight
Chisa Yukizome (1): Flavor Leaf
Epic Fial (1): Not Known 15

Not voting:

^ This vote count is literally 1 page ago.

Quick (2): Flubbernugget, Lalendra
CommKnight (1): Epic Fial,

^ Current votes.

Gee, sure seems Aubrey is paying attention to leading wagons. The only person voting me is Fial and he's a self admitted fail, so I don't even need to dig into that one. (Seriously though, he hasn't contributed all that much to changing anyone's opinion about anything).

We got 5 days to narrow down the lynches today.

VOTE: Chisa

Quick is town and Lale is more than likely town. Let's lynch real scum in Maki and Chisa (Interesting with Flavor now voting Chisa, might need to look into him more if Chisa actually does flip scum).
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:02 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1106, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not gonna lie, don’t even really remember much about Lucca besides I didn’t like the early posting.

@Comm - You said you might have to look into me more if Chisa flips scum, what if he flipped town? I’d be off the hook? I’d think not, which just makes it seem like that was a cop out, and see no reason why you would just skip the middleman then go directly towards me.
My initial thought is you, Chisa and Maki are scum together. If you're voting Chisa first right now and they flip red, then I suppose I'd need to reevaluate how strongly I scumread you.

That makes perfect sense to me.

But if they flip town, then it's still possible you're just scum. I already think you are scum, just Chisa's scum flip with you being first on it might make me reconsider that read.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #76) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:17 am

Post by CommKnight »

Here's an idea Epic... Read the game for fuck sake. I have half a mind to push the lynch onto you for your bullshit of an excuse for "activity" thus far this entire game.

I invite people to do a quick ISO on Epic and tell me what you think of his slot.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #77) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Like every time Quick posts, he has this aura around him like he thinks he's the smartest thing since sliced bread, then his post just keeps showing that to be wrong.

Anyway, I have a feeling I'm going to rip into him more before this game ends. It's an easy town read though.

Pre-flip reads are always valuable, if nothing else they show what people think before the flip. Better than being "I have no reads, I don't know what people are, everyone is town or neutral. I am a robot. I have no independence or confidence."

Anyway... I really gotta stop ripping into people... I get on the train of thought and it just keeps going choo! choo!

Today the choice is clearly Chisa or Lale, make a choice, make a vote. We're lynching today and anyone who doesn't make a vote for one or the other and forces a no-lynch I am pushing for a 100% death-tunnel on their ass tomorrow. We're lynching today even if we end up being wrong for a day.

Not much time left, so say your bits now or forever hold your peace.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #78) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Fuck it.

VOTE: Lale

I think Lale is town, but I am NOT having another no-lynch day.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:47 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 841, Torque wrote:
Votecount 1.14

CommKnight
(3): Epic Fial,
Quick
, Maki Harukawa
Quick
(2): Flubbernugget, Aubrey
Jamiet99uk
(4):
CommKnight
, lucca261,
Awoo
Lalendra

Lalendra
(2):
northsidegal
Jamiet99uk

In post 1169, Torque wrote:
Votecount 2.Final

Quick
(1): Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget (1): Maki Harukawa
Lalendra
(R.I.P): lucca261, Aubrey,
Quick
, Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial,
CommKnight

CommKnight
(1): Epic Fial
Chisa Yukizome (2): Flavor Leaf,
Not Known 15

Not Known 15
(1):
Lalendra

Not voting:

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!
So quick points.
  • I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. Fuck last minute lynches and the ones who forced it because no one helped vote Chisa or Maki.
  • No one who has their final vote on either Quick or me are flipped yet. Interesting how they're all alive still.
  • If Quick is scum, town had their chance to lynch him and fucked that up, we aren't mislynching him today so anyone who votes him can go shove their vote where the sun don't shine.
  • Honestly running on less than an hour of sleep because I had to manually fix my PC from a crash so I could have my material for a class presentation. I'm tired as fuck and scum can wait a damn day before I lynch them.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #80) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:35 am

Post by CommKnight »

Prodge for today.

Gotta get some time tonight hopefully before bed. My laptop screen is cracked so I gotta use the TV hookup to even play. Got a laptop on order to arrive Monday though so will be good by next week.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #81) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:05 am

Post by CommKnight »

So I got a bit of time now and this can't wait till I have more time tomorrow when I get my laptop in the mail.

So.. to explain my initial post today.

If I keep my hard TR on Quick, the only remaining players are: Epic, Maki, Flubber, Aubrey, Flavor, Lucca, and Chisa. 3/7 of these are scum. But I can do one better. Literally, unless Chisa, Lucca and Flavor are scum together, there was scum on me and Quick 100%.

Now I can break this down even more. Jamiet was an easy mislynch and potential pawn for the scum. With all but one person on his wagon flipped, I feel comfortable saying it was an all town wagon. So Lucca gets that pass.

Now we're down to 2 main groups here and I can give us a 50/50 shot in both. Epic, Maki, Flubber, and Aubrey are the 4 living ones on both Quick and myself D1. I can guarantee at least 2 scum in this group. Excluding Lucca, there are Chisa and Flavor outside of our wagons, one of them is likely scum avoiding being on the top wagons.

Now lets jump to D2's mislynch. Lucca, Aubrey, Chisa and Epic. I'll drop Lucca again from thought process on D1 ending wagon. So we're left with Aubrey, Chisa and Epic, at least one of these are scum, possibly two. Two are from group A and one from group B from the previous day's eliminations. I still sorta townlean on Aubrey so I we can go for the one from Group A that was on the mislynch or the one from group B that was on the mislynch.

The thing is, I early townread Chisa,
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #82) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:07 am

Post by CommKnight »

(Whoops, posted before I finished).

Anyway, I early townread Chisa. So I'm going to go with the guy that has been constantly pushing bad pushes and has contributed very little.

VOTE: Epic

Group A? Check. 50% followed by a 33-66% chance? Check. Low grade content and voting? Double check.

He's scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #83) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:08 am

Post by CommKnight »

You guys didn't listen to me in the days prior... so listen to me today. Because I do not mind ripping into town post-game for ignoring every single of my pushes and going with someone they think is scum who has turned out to be town like I said they would be.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:26 am

Post by CommKnight »

Like if you think everyone on Lale was town, you seriously need to recheck yourselves. Voting someone off of Lale's wagon is just plain fucking idiotic and right now about half the town is doing JUST THAT.

Jesus. I don't think I'm the smartest thing in the world, but I am sure as hell not that dense either. There's scum right now on Flubber's wagon, want to fucking bet not? Watch him flip town and tell me it was a full town wagon on him.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:28 am

Post by CommKnight »

Maki, Flavor and Epic. Calling it right now. THAT is your damn scum team this game.

Hell, it even fits into almost all of my theories. This is spot the fuck on. Unless Quick and some others want to come admit they're the actual scum team. Because if it isn't Aubrey, Quick, Flubber or the rest of ya'll, then wake the hell up.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:11 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 467, CommKnight wrote:{CheekyTeeky}
{Awoo, Aubrey}
{northsidegal, Maki Harukawa, Chisa Yukizome}
{Flavor Leaf, Quick, Epic Fial}
{Jamiet99uk, Lalendra, lucca261}
In post 612, CommKnight wrote:
CommKnight
(6):
Chisa Yukizome
Epic Fial
lucca261
Quick
Maki Harukawa
Jamiet99uk

Quick
(6):
CheekyTeeky
Awoo
northsidegal
CommKnight
Aubrey
Flavor Leaf

Not voting:
Lalendra

Town

Neutral

Scum
They've never really ended up in my TR's even once this game. Always hovering around neutral and there's a reason I couldn't TR them. Just also had scummier town to look at before.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Yeah, I'm not buying it.

Also I do remember how I caught Assembler.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Flavor, I'm sorta mixed on you. One hand, there's a high likelyhood you're scum (but if Flubber were to flip sucm then I'd reverse that read), but what do you think of Epic? Is he town in your eyes?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Well 3 teams I see.
- Maki, Epic, Flavor
- Maki, Epic, Flubber
- Maki, Epic, Chisa

There'll be more time to find the third scum once we eliminate the first two.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Unless of course all but one was already ON the wagons.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Yep, how would it look if you, Maki and someone else were to hop on at the end of the day?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Because your reasoning would be shit.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:05 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1299, MathBlade wrote:CommKnight

Making a reads list and not following through is horrible. Asking if someone is scum and then not sorting them in a potential world is ridiculous. Kindheartedly your reads are shit.I will place a vote here until I figure out if your reads are Town shit or scum shit.

VOTE: CommKnight

Sell me on the current wagons people. Why are they a thing?
Do better Math, ISO me and watch my reads evolve. Don't be part of the reason we can't lynch scum. No one believed me that Lale was town and look where that got us. No one would help vote Maki. No one is helping to vote Epic.

Instead everyone wants to lynch Flubber who I'm saying is going to flip town.

You watch.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:21 am

Post by CommKnight »

Okay, I've seen bad Math logic. But this is just horrendous even for him.

He even contradicted himself. Is Epic town or is he scum Math?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #95) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:36 am

Post by CommKnight »

Besides the fact there is 50 pages worth of content before you replaced in. Yeah, I'm going to have little patience with you when town has been consistently pushing against my preferred lynches and here you are trying to derail town once again. I hate to say it, but we only have one mislynch left before LYLO, so buckle down and give me a bloody chance to lynch scum for once this game without someone pushing the lynch onto yet another townie.

Also either you're not analyzing it or you have an agenda behind the ignorance. But I've been actively saying NO to the Flubber lynch. So if you think he's town, why the hell do you think I'd be scum trying to veer the wagon away from an easy mislynch when we're one lynch away from being put in LYLO?

Want pissed off Comm? You're gonna get pissed off Comm. The one who doesn't put up with bullshit from replacements when I nearly have it figured out.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #96) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:46 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1160, lucca261 wrote:let's talk business:

- paranoia is starting to pile up. seeing more scummy slots join the wagon is expected, but Chisa and Epic with me feel strange.
- another instance of paranoia: when scummy scummy flavor opposes the wagon, I'll never know if it is scum defending his partner/scum gauging up doubt

some final reads for today:

- town: I'm town, quick is 99% town, aubrey is probtown
- townlean: maki and comm
- null: epic and flub
- scumlean: chisa and nk15
- scum: lalendra and flavor, who knows

I was really feeling it earlier D2, couple days passed I'm not sure anymore, so there's that.

^ Your predecessor's reads. I'm beginning to think you do have an objective outside of finding actual scum. I hate to say it, but I'm retracting my read from Lucca's slot solely due to Math's play thus far being rather anti-town.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #97) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:51 am

Post by CommKnight »

YOU HAVE NO POINTS. Like legit, everything I've done so far has been consistent. If you actually read through the thread and followed my process, you'd see that. I stopped pushing Quick when I didn't have to. The next day I even put forth a no-lynch of myself, Quick, Jamie and another.

Like you just replace in, pick me to target and tunnel like a dumbass. I'm sorry, but I need to call you out because I actually want to fucking lynch scum this game and not have every push I make side-balled by a mislynch.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #98) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:01 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1059, CommKnight wrote:1 scum in: <Flavor, Flubber>

I'm going to keep this list fresh, because I think it's dead on and if I'm killed, it might be worth considering exactly why.
<Falvor, Flubber>
<Maki>
<Chisa, Epic>

^ Still betting this is right.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #99) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:20 am

Post by CommKnight »

2.3-2.4 vote counts do have me on Maki.
In post 1081, Torque wrote:
Votecount 2.4

lucca261 (1): Lalendra

CommKnight (2): Epic Fial, Chisa Yukizome

Not voting:

Day ends in (expired on 2017-11-19 11:00:00)
[/color]
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #100) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:31 am

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Maki

I can do either or. Maybe try Maki again because they've been on my radar all game long. Maybe this time after Lale got mislynched, I'll actually have support for it.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:37 am

Post by CommKnight »

@Aubrey and Flubber. Get on Maki today. That will give us 4, then we just need a 5th person to vote. Give me a chance to actually get scum lynched today. You both know I've been constant with my reads throughout the game. ISO me if you have to again and look at my current suspects with who I've read earlier as scum. This is a game where I'm on the mark.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #102) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:50 am

Post by CommKnight »

1.) Flavor is on the fence for me. If Flubber were to somehow flip scum, based on my CONSISTENT reads this game, I'd townread Flavor. But otherwise, I'd nail Flavor up as scum.
2.) Not much of a fight calling Epic out as scum.
3.) Bullshit. ISO me. I've BEEN pushing people ALL GAME.
4.) Because the points are things you can find for yourself by ISO'ING ME.

Now then, Maki is the push today. Quick agrees. Are you going to call the town players scum for pushing someone who has so much resistance against their wagon? Why don't you scumread Maki, have you even read anything they've said so far? Have you ISO'd them?

Get a grip man. Quick and I have been at each others' throats most of the day D1 and since D2 we've left each other alone as each are TvT with disagreement on who's scum. Now we're both agreeing on Maki. So get the hell on board. The two towniest players this game finally agree on a scum read. That's when you know it's gotta be right.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:51 am

Post by CommKnight »

Want to know a secret?

This is TvTvT.

See that, realize it for what it is. Get on board with lynching scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #104) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:00 am

Post by CommKnight »

@Quick, thank **** we're not in LYLO because Math would've just lose town the game.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #105) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:14 am

Post by CommKnight »

Hell, I'll 1v1 Maki. If only for the fact that if town doesn't listen to me today, they sure as hell won't listen to me tomorrow when we will need 3 correct lynches in a row.

Also if this was LYLO Math, with you saying you're off to work, you'd leave a big window open for scum to hammer without much resistance.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #106) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:17 am

Post by CommKnight »

Yes, but publicly announcing you'd be away is bad for town. You can easily leave and let it be unknown if you're still watching the thread or not.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #107) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:11 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1355, Aubrey wrote:I came in expecting to read a comment or two on break only to be greeted by pages. Will read in depth later. Scrolling quickly seems to be a Comm and Math bicker battle that I doubt will be overly enjoyable to read.
It's not enjoyable. Feel free to skip it. Summary is Math makes up bullshit that can be answered if he reads the thread and I get annoyed with it and call him out on it.

Vote Maki.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (isolation #108) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by CommKnight »

My read on Lucca's slot (Math) is wavering. Lucca was almost lock-town for me. I mean I know Math can tunnel people and push town, he regularly does this. But this just feels fake. It doesn't even seem like he's trying to look at people. There's 3 scum and he's so dead-set on me being scum that he's failing to reason out who would have to be my two partners.

Even in Maki's quote I was looking at Maki and Epic since D1. I'm beginning to see a Maki, Epic, and Math team potential.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #109) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by CommKnight »

"Content"

Apparently we have different definitions of that.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #110) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:01 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1446, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1169, Torque wrote:
Votecount 2.Final

Flubbernugget (1): Maki Harukawa
Lalendra (R.I.P): lucca261, Aubrey, Quick, Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial, CommKnight

CommKnight (1): Epic Fial
Chisa Yukizome (2): Flavor Leaf, Not Known 15
Not Known 15 (1): Lalendra

Not voting:

Day ends in (expired on 2017-11-19 11:00:00)

Lalendra has been lynched! They are a
Vanilla Town.

Spoiler:
Vanilla Town

Welcome, Lalendra! Your role is
Vanilla Town
Abilities:

The only ability you have is your vote. Use it wisely!
Win Condition:

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Night 2 begins! It ends in (expired on 2017-11-21 10:00:00).
Comm Knight's vote was on Town.

Data says Comm Knight's gut is horrible.

Especially since he is pushing Maki and Epic which doesn't make any sort of sense with VCA.

So talk with me about this whole "trust Comm Knight" answer.
Try reading D2's ending posts. It was a couple hours from deadline and no more time for anyone else to be lynched. So rather than TWO days in a row of no-lynch I picked to lynch.

Also we didn't actually lynch Jamie D1, in fact D2 I said I wouldn't lynch Quick or Jamie.

But you know, gotta love NOT READING the game.

Not Lynching (4):
Quick
Flubber
Aubrey
Flavour

Willing to Lynch (4):
MathBlade
Maki
Epic
Chisa

But Chisa and Flavour are more towards the middle of both with the other 3 on each being a bit more firm in stance.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #111) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:29 am

Post by CommKnight »

Maki should be lynched today. One of those top scumread people that no one else seems to vote.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #112) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Well see, this is the problem. If I'm RIGHT about Maki, at least two of you are trying to not lynch Maki because you don't want to bus a partner 1-lynch from LYLO. Tomorrow you can risk 1-2 people because then you only need 1 mislynch. But right now you require 2 so Maki isn't going to be really thought of for lynching until tomorrow when someone will try to push it for town cred.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #113) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1493, Epic Fial wrote:I think the NK NK probably WAS a frame attempt, so giving Chisa a pass for today.

Quick had 6 votes d1, and the main thing that saved his ass was Comm starting the Jamie wagon and pushing it hard with his famous gut.
So are you calling Quick town or scum? Because I did end up saving him D1. I couldn't save Lale and I apparently can't save Flavor either. Like tomorrow, town is sheeping me if I'm still alive because this is just getting stupid.

Also explain why you asked about how I caught Assembler. It's not like it was something huge and you're making a deal about now. So spill the beans.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #114) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Well Math, one of us is doing bad this game if we both really are town. But I honestly am sticking to my guns. They rarely let me down.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #115) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Mod:
V/LA till December 7th. Next 3 days are going to be crazy with school projects and everyone wanting a piece of my time.

~~~~~~~~~~~
ye
Last edited by Torque on Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #116) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Let's see... Me voting scum with my first vote? Or Assembler's vote on me after he got killed as scum the game before?

Or you know... later on in the game when town refused to listen to me (like this game) and ended up fucking lynching Assembler and then followed the next day lynching myself because irsonstove is a fucking no-good troll that fucked over town's chances of winning that game?

Take your pick Epic. I fail to see what the sense of the question is other than to now showcase a game where I was bloody right and town actively worked against me and scum ended up with a perfect win.

Like... you're making my point FOR me now.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:52 am

Post by CommKnight »

I see... The thing to keep in mind, is when I caught Assembler, we were at it a bit and he was pushing for my lynch when he slipped, so I was eyeing all of his posts for anything that would tip him off and the knowledge that Mafia A and B duos did not know who each other were also helped look for clues.

Now that we got that over with though. You should get on board with a Maki lynch. I personally think you shouldn't have shown any of your cards yet though. Maki is basically a sure scum lynch. Unless you really think I'm letting too many scum into my town reads right now. But then you also have to factor in, usually 1 scum max sneaks into my town reads each game. The other 2 would be in my scum/null reads.

So assuming you can believe I am town, who do you think might be slipping through my reads and landing in my town reads that shouldn't currently?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #118) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:40 am

Post by CommKnight »

How about this: We stop bullshitting each other and get down to business. (Also I was confused about the "Recruited Mason" flip and was thinking, how can we still have two masons, but I reread the mason pm in opening and it makes sense now).

ANYWAY

CommKnight - VT
Flubbernugget CheekyTeeky
Maki Harukawa Vadim
Quick
Aubrey
Epic Fial = Mason
MathBlade lucca261 - Mason

^ No fucking around, Epic hinted at it yesterday and even pointed it out directly to me, can you confirm Math? Do not fuck the dog on this one because we're in LYLO and once we confirm the two masons, we'll be good to go get scum. Scum already know who the two masons likely are, there's 3 of them, and only 4 townies left.

Also anyone who votes before we all agree on a lynch will be auto-lynched. This is LYLO, I don't want to lose another game because of a trolling townie.

Math, I'll await your reply on this. You need to confirm or deny.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #119) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:52 am

Post by CommKnight »

Actually, I'm not going to wait. Maki, Quick, and Aubrey all showed they aren't your mason buddy through their posting. I doubt Flubber is. So we have our masons.

Moving on... You realize I was against BOTH town lynches for the past two days and have been pushing other people who were scummier. Town (and mafia) kept lynching the people I was reading as town and have been openly doing so before their lynches.

So if I'm not locked town to you already, then I suggest rereading the entire game since post 1.

Now, the fun part because I like solving shit.

I assumed Quick was town based on interactions and the "fake hammer" that Aubrey gave. This is the fun little bit here, I townread Quick based on what Aubrey did. But the KICKER? Only one of them could actually be town in the first place now that we're at LYLO here.

Want to place a bet on both of them being scum? I will. There's a thing called too townie to be town. I nearly caught Aubrey last time with this thought train and this time I'm going through with it. You dug your own grave Aubrey, but nice job being town read yet again until LYLO situation presents itself and a real townie only needs to put 1 and 1 together.

Chisa dead? WHy not Quick, Aubrey, or even Maki who town has refused to lynch up to this point?

See, I already hinted at who I scumread between Maki and Flubber. It's MAKI. I've been pushing Maki for a long time now and NO support. Why no support? Because the people I townread were on their side. With the people I scum read being reluctant to push another of my scum reads.

Scum Team: Aubrey, Quick, & Maki. Flubber is VT. Epic and Math are Mason. We're done here.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #120) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:56 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1563, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 405, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 347, lucca261 wrote:
Fial:
- expected more from the Fial return. more in depth reads, as he did for Jamie, instead of just naked reads.
In post 360, lucca261 wrote:
In post 354, Jamiet99uk wrote:@Lucca: Tell me more about naked votes and why you like them?
it's quick and it creates content. sometimes you can even apply pressure with them. what's not to like?
Maybe you can tell us why you like naked votes but not naked reads? Another player has replaced in since my last post. Seems like a backward noob. One who might help crack the case if his heart is pure. Now how do you feel about that slot?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #121) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:56 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1565, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1191, Epic Fial wrote:Lol I'm bored with haiku technique. Obv frame is obv. On the other hand, unless there is scum on NK's scumlist then he would presumably have been more valuable alive to scum. Killing him seems to indicate he was onto something. At the moment I don't have a clear picture of who that might be. To be honest, though, I have reason to believe both he and scum have been quite unobservant this game. My reason for saying that is something I don't want to disclose right now. Even now i remain suspicious of Comm. I notice on his colour-coded VC he doesn't even notice I have two votes recorded. My votes on him and Lalendra. So if he is really looking for scum that is quite a thing to miss. Obviously it's not damning in itself, but it's not nothing. That's about all i have right now. One thing i urgently need to do is reread. When i have some time today I will. Now I'm going to be busy for a few hours at least.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #122) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:58 am

Post by CommKnight »

I do know 100% I just fucking quoted him... JESUS CHRIST YOU'RE DENSE.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #123) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:58 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1635, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1563, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 405, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 347, lucca261 wrote:
Fial:
- expected more from the Fial return. more in depth reads, as he did for Jamie, instead of just naked reads.
In post 360, lucca261 wrote:
In post 354, Jamiet99uk wrote:@Lucca: Tell me more about naked votes and why you like them?
it's quick and it creates content. sometimes you can even apply pressure with them. what's not to like?
M
aybe you can tell us why you like naked votes but not naked reads?
A
nother player has replaced in since my last post.
S
eems like a backward noob.
O
ne who might help crack the case if his heart is pure.
N
ow how do you feel about that slot?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #124) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:59 am

Post by CommKnight »

THEN HARD CLAIM YOUR PARTNER. HE CLAIMED MASON, NOW YOU'RE CC'ING HIM. SO FUCKING CLAIM.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #125) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:00 am

Post by CommKnight »

He claimed mason in post 405, you claimed mason in post 1301. HMMM, I wonder who the real claim is if you're going to CC him.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #126) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:02 am

Post by CommKnight »

@Quick, oh yeah? What's the set-up? I posted that assuming Math and Epic were mason pairs. But obviously Math fake claimed the shit out of this and now that I asked him who his partner is, he's unable to say when I have a hard claim from another person right here.

So bring on your logic Quick. I'd love to see that expertise at work here!
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #127) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:03 am

Post by CommKnight »

So you claim MAKI is your mason? Alright, let's see Epic's claim and who will back him up.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #128) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:13 am

Post by CommKnight »

Well like I said, let Epic claim his buddy and what will happen is we will either get confirmed scum now, or a 50/50 to off two scum in a row with their fake CC.

Also @Mafia, if Math is really town Mason, just leave him alive in a 3-person LYLO with me and I can promise you, you're going to win because Math will not consider the fact that I have played this entire game trying to hunt scum.

Anyway, while we wait for Epic to make his claim (or for his buddy to speak up, since Aubrey and Quick have both refused, so that leaves Flubber to claim as his buddy).

Right now:

Math - Comm, Aubrey, Flubber
Comm - Aubrey, Maki, Quick (This will probably change though, just restating my initial thought for scum team going into this)
Quick - Aubrey, Flubber, Maki (from yesterday, he doesn't have a list of 3 yet today)
Aubrey - Comm, Quick, Flubber
Epic - ???
Flubber - ???
Maki - ???

Aubrey and Flubber seems to be the common theme so far.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (isolation #129) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:22 am

Post by CommKnight »

... You didn't even read my post at all. You know what? I'm gonna say fuck it and lay back. I'll go with whatever lynch town decides upon and when we fucking lose in one of the THREE correct lynches we need. I'm just gonna say. "Oh well. I didn't get to have a say in jack shit this game."

Congrats Math though, on not comprehending what I'm saying when I'm pushing for Epic to out his partner. Like I can see that little analytical brain of yours working to solve what I'm even trying to do.

Give yourself a bat on the back!

No, really! Why WAIT for Epic to claim his partner and the partner to claim back when you can just fuck up the entire plan in one go?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #130) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:43 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1637, MathBlade wrote:I have done the same as scum.

It isn’t that you aren’t on wagons. It’s that you aren’t making sense with who you push.

In this scenario you mention you’d push Quick.

But you and Aubrey don’t know for 100% certain who my mason buddy is.

So it is
Comm Aubrey Flubber.
Oh look. Your scum reads.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #131) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by CommKnight »

But it is your latest public reads. You still never said who is not scum anymore from those 3.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #132) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by CommKnight »

So Epic is confirming Math and Maki to be Masons. So who's scum Epic? There's 3 of them and I should be pretty much locked town at this point to anyone who pays attention (who isn't Math).

We have you, Aubrey, Flubber, and Quick. 3 of which are scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #133) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1686, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1613, MathBlade wrote:These are some questions for food for thought if you are town:

1) The Comm Knight / Quick wagons
>> If Comm Knight / Quick are my Mason partner then disregard the below
>> If they are not my partner and you believe both to be town then you have a logic error unless your name is Comm or Quick.
Reason: Four players remain in that list. Subtract one for mason partner. Leaves the scum team.
Conclusion: If CommKnight/Quick are not my mason partners it is highly likely there was a wagon on scum D1 if not more than one.

2) Flubber has been off to the side doing his own thing. Most of the time Flubber has voteparked.
This can be a common scum bussing strategy because they know the wagons are bad and want to stay away yet they want cred so they bus a buddy badly.

3) Similar wagon composition.
A majority of the wagons/days have a similar wagon composition. Per Mastina’s guide that is usually an indication of scum when they deviate.

I expect when a person posts scumreads to account for these logical issues and tell a story of how each day went down.
@Epic @Quick @Comm I expect responses to this in your next post.
Let's do this. This is the only post where I'm going to be calm about this Math, so put on your reading glasses because if you miss even one point, I'm not going to be pleasant in the following post re-explaining anything.

1.) This is wrong on so many levels. SEVEN people are alive today. THREE SCUM, FOUR TOWN. Two of those town are masons (you and Maki), two of those towns are VT (Me and ???). Now it is entirely possible Quick is the other VT and we were kept alive for this LYLO for this purpose. It's not impossible. That's just not taking to count the numbers. So no matter who's viewpoint it comes from, we both can be town. (Just three people would be lying about their viewpoints today).

2.) You could say the same for me. Oh wait, you can't because I've been hard-pushing my reads all fucking game. Flubber is either the other VT or scum, it'll come out sooner or later.

3.) Let's go through the wagons one by one. (Final VC's)

Votecount 1.15

CommKnight
(4): Epic Fial, Quick,
Maki Harukawa
Jamiet99uk

lucca261
(1):
Flavor Leaf

Jamiet99uk
(4):
CommKnight,
lucca261
Awoo, Lalendra

Lalendra
(2):
northsidegal
, Aubrey

Not voting:
Chisa Yukizome

Nobody will be lynched!

We ended up no-lynching, but the very next day I decided to draw a line and say NO to lynching Jamiet. But he got himself MODKILLED. (Out of my hands then).

Votecount 2.Final

Flubbernugget (1):
Maki Harukawa

Lalendra
(R.I.P):
lucca261
, Aubrey, Quick,
Chisa Yukizome,
Epic Fial,
CommKnight

CommKnight
(1): Epic Fial (This was a duplicate vote on mod error)
Chisa Yukizome
(2):
Flavor Leaf, Not Known 15

Not Known 15
(1):
Lalendra

Not voting:

This one is funny now, because it was a compromise lynch so we didn't have 2 straight days of no-lynching. I was pushing Chisa before this, so I guess either way I was voted town that day. But I didn't want Lale dead and now with Chisa flipped. Funny how 3 of the unknowns other than me were also on that wagon!

Votecount 3.Final

Flavour Leaf
(5):
Chisa Yukizome
,Aubrey, Quick, Epic Fial,
MathBlade

Flubbernugget (1):
Maki Harukawa

Maki Harukawa (2):
CommKnight
, Flubbernugget
Aubrey (1):
Flavor Leaf

Not voting:

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Oh look! Another day where I was against the town lynch AND THE SAME THREE voted for them. Sure I was on town, but Maki could've claimed Mason before being lynched and been saved. But lo and behold, 3 people who seem to have stuck together. Even D1 you had Epic and Quick voting together with Aubrey voting a now confirmed townie. Hmmm... I wonder who scum could be Math?

Anyway. VCs are there with town highlighted green, masons cyan and myself blue. All you gotta do is be smart enough to TR me and you have a 75% chance of nailing the first scum today.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #134) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Want my opinion?

Aubrey first, Epic second and then it's just a matter of figuring out who's town between Flubber and Quick. This game basically already solved itself.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #135) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Maki, you're the only one of the Masons that was here all game. I correctly ended up TR'ing Lucca before Math's replace in and you've seen my process throughout this entire game. Tell me, do you think there's even a fraction of a chance I'm scum this game? I know Epic is. He lied about being MASON to get me off his back yesterday. Aubrey is. He's one of those people that is too townie to be town and still be alive at this point in the game. Also no one seems to look in his direction ever. (Especially among those 4). Then you got Flubber and Quick. I could see both being town in certain lights, but in this game one of them HAVE to be scum and that's only because of process of elimination for me and I know myself to be a VT.

Right now there's only 4 townies alive. Myself, you, Math and one other. Unfortunately I can't be sure of the other one yet, Math is bad when it comes to tunneling townies (I can actually link game proof if Math needs a good fresh reminder), you're being silent and I'm the one sitting here saying. "ARE YOU ALL BLIND?". Like we need you to get your butt in here and actually help solve this. I'm ready to vote Epic or Aubrey right now with reserving Flubber/Quick for 3-perosn LYLO situation.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #136) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Epic has already outed his. Saying he thinks I'm scum and Quick is town. Aubrey didn't really out his yet. Also waiting on Flubber. Why am I and you the only two really talking right now? (Well other than Quick, but that's another story).

It'd be interesting to see who Quick thinks the 3 mafia are. He can't play neutral for long in this matter.

Also Of those 4 possibilities you posted for me, I think only 2 are actually possible at this point. Epic has basically scum claimed. So the first one is gone and I believe AUbrey is scum so the third one is gone. Meaning only 2 and 4 remain.

Either Quick is town or Flubber is town. Noth both, and not anyone else.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #137) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:49 am

Post by CommKnight »

The problem is Math, you're assuming Epic is town. I think either Flubber or Quick is town with Aubrey and Epic being confirmed scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #138) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:54 am

Post by CommKnight »

You know who is scum and we could start off right today?

<AUBREY>

Even scum will have to bus him today. He just sticks out too much.

It'd at least start us off right today.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (isolation #139) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1732, MathBlade wrote:Lol Quick is very much the coaching type. Comm maybe.

Quick from my experience in the flipless believes mafia should be played a certain way and I run counter to that.

I can easily see Quick or Comm (especially Comm now that I think about it) possibly making that move.

I really wanna see what Flubber has to say.
Not gonna lie, if I was mafia. I'd be taking charge of the PT 100%. Especially now. But the kills mafia made make 0 sense to me. Like for me, they're eliminating people I would've suspected over the TRs I had. Aubrey was in a good position for a while and so was Quick after D1. If Flubber really is mafia, he's still in a good position.

But the kills have been on people that I would've likely lynched in LYLO situation.

So I'm left wondering, what is their purpose for these kills? Who are they trying to con?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #140) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1736, Epic Fial wrote:I can't help noticing that so many of Comm's scumreads have flipped green, or turned out to be masons.
Yeah, except you and Quick, one of which, if not both, are scum this game. Aubrey and Flubber are really the only ones who stayed off my scumdar for the game so far.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #141) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Flubber, you know, out of you and Quick, I'm TR'ing you a little more than him.

Also fuck what they say. I'm sorry, but Math needs to be called out on not reading. I don't care if he's confirmed town or not, at this point, not reading for the answers to your questions is anti-town behaviour (even though they're confirmed town this game, which makes it 10 times worse).

I think we should start with Epic, then Aubrey, then Quick. Bang, bang, bang. 3 scum in a fucking row.

Also think about D1, Aubrey is the one who "hammered" Quick and got the reaction from Quick that I TR'd until today. So do you really think Aubrey is town? He's not even interacting directly with me now that I've called out the team because he doesn't want to confirm my suspicions there by slipping up in any way.

Either way of how you read Aubrey, you agree with me that Epic is scum, so let's start there.

@Math, you gotta start this, because I will take control of this lynch if I have to steer us in the right direction. We need three correct lynches. I want the first to be in the right way to start us off.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #142) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1754, MathBlade wrote:
This is the third time I have said cool your jets.

I'm trying to go, and here you are putting up the big stopping ropes.

Meanwhile, I'm ready to fly.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (isolation #143) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Obvious scum first Quick. Also watching the resistance to it and trying to fling everything on Flubber is LOL worthy. Like I'd think the scum team would be better than this. There's 3 scum Quick and only 2 VTs. The question you should be asking (if you were town, which I doubt at this point) is there's one other townie out there other than the 2 confirmed masons. Everyone else needs to be lynched. So Epic is the first to go. Basically everyone agrees he's scum. Then from there, I'll debate every fucking lynch if I have to, to get all 3 of you one after another.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (isolation #144) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Yeah, but the problem is, if you're scum, you could just use that to your advantage like you are now.

There's myself and one other townie. One of you 4 are town, the other 3 are scum. Make your pick.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #145) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Math, I got an idea for a game. We make the 4 of them vote within each other. Scum won't be able to lynch them because the townie will be voting scum. The 3 scum cannot lynch the townie without one of us voting as well.

So you, me, and Maki withhold our votes while forcing the four of them to vote and give reasons why they're voting who they're voting in those 4. The reason why it's fun, is because scum will be forced to vote with a 66% chance of HAVING to bus. While we're free to WIFOM the shit out of them on catching them in their bus or if they're really voting the only townie in the 4.

Want to play it? It'll be FUNNN!!!
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #146) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:32 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1767, Quick wrote:
In post 1766, Epic Fial wrote:Does anyone think (besides Comm) think Comm is locktown? Here's your big chance, scum...
I would say Math and maki are the
closest
be being lock town. No one else even comes close.
And this is why Quick is scum. Math and Maki ARE lock-town. Not "close".
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #147) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Oh shit, Math is beginning to game solve. He just needs to read me and Flubber as hard-town and we'll have this game in the bag for town.

Anyway, as to why I TR Flubber? Well when I compare him to the other 4, his posts don't feel empty. He's seeming to be the go-to guy for potential lynch throughout the days so nobody is really defending him (except now myself). The build-up until now comes from town. So I think lynching him would be lynching town. He's pushed a relatively pro-town agenda so far this game.

Also LOL at Quick's insistence you're not lock-town. I'm legit laughing. NOT CONFIRMED? This is OPEN SETUP. Maki and Math claimed a mutually shared role and that they know each other are masons, which we know are TOWN ROLES. There is no CC except for Epic's failed attempt of trying to hint Mason early (Which I'm still surprised about, also Math, if scum knew you were mason and I knew Epic claimed Mason from YESTERDAY... why isn't one of you two dead?)

Just saying... following your logic, scum would've known both masons if Epic was town. He would've been shot or you would've. Also if a mason is killed before LYLO, they could be easily countered by a single scum because neither side has or needs another person to back them up.

Just saying...
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (isolation #148) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:13 am

Post by CommKnight »

I'm up for it. Quick today, then Aubrey and Epic the following days. This game couldn't be wrapped up in any more of a golden package except if Flubber and I were IC's.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #149) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:15 am

Post by CommKnight »

Math, I bet they keep you alive specifically because you SR me.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #150) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:02 am

Post by CommKnight »

Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (isolation #151) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:03 am

Post by CommKnight »

We doing this now?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #152) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:49 am

Post by CommKnight »

Quick is now confirmed scum. No hammer is clear indication.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #153) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:23 am

Post by CommKnight »

And you're falling back down to idiot level town. I'm glad you and Maki are confirmed by roles, because Epic, Aubrey, and Quick would've rolled you both over by now with how scummy both of your slots have been all fucking game.

Right now I'm pumped because scum is going to be lynched today finally.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #154) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:33 am

Post by CommKnight »

Hopefully we do win this Math. Maybe once Quick flips scum and Aubrey flips scum, you'll realize Epic all but scum claimed with his MASON hint.

You STILL never addressed the fact both you and Epic are alive as to me questioning who your partner was at the beginning of the day. The fact that I knew Epic claimed Mason before the night fell and he's still alive today, so why didn't he eat the bullet and one of my "buddies" fake claim mason to get your scummy ass lynched?

Want to know why Epic is alive? He's fucking scum. There's no way around that argument. I knew he claimed scum before night fell, which means if I were scum, scum would know he claimed scum.

Meaning your argument falls flat on its' ass from earlier and you refuse to admit that.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #155) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:41 am

Post by CommKnight »

It's also why they aren't even interacting with you much today, they're hoping you mislynch me eventually. They aren't trying to help you find the other VT if they themselves were a VT. Because they want you to possibly mislynch me or them.

Meanwhile, I'm here trying to sort people properly.

You know what they're going to do Math? They're going to kill Maki tonight and then the other VT tomorrow night to bring you to LYLO to mislynch me. I'm calling that right now.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #156) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:58 am

Post by CommKnight »

Oh look, there's Epic, I bet he won't even place the hammer on Quick.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (isolation #157) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by CommKnight »

And they actually killed Math. Now I KNOW scum fucked themselves. Math was ready to mislynch me all fucking day.

Now... @Maki, Aubrey or Epic. Both are scum, you choose who we lynch second now.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (isolation #158) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Hahaha, you really think they wouldn't kill Math to frame me with exactly that? Nice try Epic. You and Aubrey are confirmed scum. This game is wrapped up.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #159) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by CommKnight »

I'm not waiting around for Maki to post. This is fucking scum now backtracking and being like "Oh, maybe it's Aubrey and Flubber".

No. It's you and Aubrey. Hell, maybe I'm wrong and it's Flubber, but you're 100% scum. So let's get 2 for 2 right fucking now. You weren't even on the Quick wagon D1 or for the lynch. So fuck off scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (isolation #160) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Ultimatums won't work with me. Pleading won't work with me. Backtracking won't work with me. You're caught. You're scum. You're being lynched. Get over it.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #161) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Tell me one pro townie thing you've done all game Epic. I'll wait, but my vote stays on you in the meantime.

Like seriously. D1 when I initially pushed Quick and he was at L1, where the fuck were YOU? You think I tunneled Jamie and Quick all day as a bussing strategy right off the get-go?

You played your hand already when you refused to vote Quick yesterday and the general support you've given Quick.

It's up to Maki and Flubber to lynch you. Aubrey won't vote you because he's hoping he can save your ass.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #162) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Lol, reason works very well with me, but you've done fuck all to give me reason to doubt this read. You die today. Aubrey dies tomorrow.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #163) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Try harder scum, backtracking your read on me once again.

Anyway, I'm getting off. Not posting again until tomorrow's LYLO. Flubber and Maki can decide with their votes. This is scum. I'm done for today. You've both been here all game, you both know how little Epic has done to help find scum. His claim of claiming Mason to eat a bullet and more. Why didn't I kill him if I were scum? Same thing I asked Math.

You're caught Epic. You fucked up. Aubrey is lynched tomorrow.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #164) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by CommKnight »

UNVOTE:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #165) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1890, Aubrey wrote:. . . . . . . .
You got 5 mins to explain this post before I vote park you Aubrey.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #166) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Think I'm not watching the thread Epic? He got 3 more mins before he's voted.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (isolation #167) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Really Aubrey? I'm town, so one of you and Epic is scum. So are you claiming you're scum if I'm stupid?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (isolation #168) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by CommKnight »

They may seem harmless, but it could be setting up a page refresh to make you read and in the meantime, they both vote.

Epic, one of you are scum, if not both. So "NAI" is no longer valid. If you're town, there's scum motivation to anything Aubrey and Flubber does.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #169) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Here's my question, why are you both being as neutral as Quick was? You should be pushing for someone as scum when there's "You" and one other townie with 2 scum. So 2/3 of the others are "scum" from your own PoVs. Or should be.

But hey, when you're both scum, you can't see that and just hope for a mislynch somewhere.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (isolation #170) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:16 am

Post by CommKnight »

Oh look at that, Aubrey is even pointing it out and I think he's one of the 2 scum.

VOTE: Epic Maki had their day and with the 3 others "Scumreading" me, if it's not obvious I was town before, it should be now. Time to get rid of Epic and move onto final scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #171) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by CommKnight »

So let's begin.

First off, my vote is now not moving. I went to work, so this time was a real vote and with both Aubrey and Flub having over 8 hours to quick-hammer. Epic is confirmed scum. Congrats! So I'm done interacting with Epic aside from looking for his other buddy. There's no point in interacting with a confirmed scummy who wants me to mislynch tomorrow.
In post 1920, Maki Harukawa wrote:
What if Comn is town

Math was very confident in comn scum before they died
If comn is town we look at the Jamie wagon d1
If com is town they honestly thought quick was scum and tried to counter wagon jamie town do you believe this to be the case?

He had to have stopped scumreading quick because why else would you counter wagon someone?
Look at post Com asks as all to wait for Quick to claim do you see the issue with this? Scum claim mason at L-1 always and the issue with that is me or Math (or in this case lucca) would cc that by hammering or outting as mason getting us killed so com asking us to wait for a claim was a clue to his partner maybe?
in posts and he still sr's quick and then goes on along a fake hammer route

A counter wagon on jamie starts here but he still has a "sr" on quick

do you think Com is town?
So Math replaced in. He wasn't here during D1, But you were Maki. What do you think of what happened when Quick hit L1? I pushed a Quick/Jamie scumbuddy thing all day pretty much and when Aubrey voted, Quick's reaction to it is what had me townreading them. Which I stated when I unvoted. I TR'd Quick after that one, but then pushed Jamie and the next day after the no-lynch before Jamie got mod-killed. I said, we're not lynching Quick, Jamie, Awoo and Lale. 3/4 of them being town. You can reread that in

By saying Quick gets a chance to claim, it stops town from potentially mislynching mason, if it went uncc'd he'd be confirmed. If someone cc'd him, we'd have one scum dead D1 (which let's be straight forward here, trading a mason for a scum in this game is worth it).

So Maki, do YOU believe I'm scum from my actions D1?

Also check . So let's go by the two scenarios here. 1.) Comm!Town and 2.) Comm!Scum. In this votecount, Epic and Quick are voting my. Myself, Flubber and Aubrey are all voting for Quick. So if I'm town, Quick!Scum is voting me and so is Epic!Scum with either Flubber or Aubrey bussing Quick. Aubrey being potentially he final vote, which is the spot where scum usually bus at. I was 3rd vote. Then the situation where I'm scum. Well if Quick and myself are scum, that means Quick was bussing me, I was bussing Quick and the third scum was bussing one of us. Does that REALLY make sense? All the scum bussing each other D1? Also no counter-wagon during that vote-count what so ever. (Only me being the counterwagon in the scenario of me being town). Which makes more sense?
In post 1915, Maki Harukawa wrote: Talk to me about Day 1 we know Quick was scum what do you see now
what about the votes?
Do you think no one pushing flubber is town or scummy (almost no one)
Do you think of math dying did you expect math to die did you expect me to die did you pref one of us over the other
Does the quick hammer say anything to you
In order:
1.) I was the counter-wagon D1. With Epic now confirmed scum to me, only one scum bussed Quick and it was L2 or L1 vote, so very late in the wagon.
2.) This I'm not sure. But I have the vote-count at the time shown and Flubber was the ONLY person on Quick. He was also voting Quick before Aubrey. So I guess the real question is, do you SR his position or TR it?
3.) I definitely did not expect Math to die, other than me calling scum out to leave him alive since he was going to death-tunnel me and it'd ensure his win (which I'd hope Math would realize if it came down to a 3-person LYLO or even today with him still alive). I think a part of me kinda suspected it'd get him killed to cause WIFOM against me. Epic, Aubrey, and Flubber all "SR" me. 2 of them (Epic and ???) want to cause doubt in me being town and get me mislynched.
4.) It says he didn't want his buddies to be outed by not voting or by being the last one on his lynch in a LYLO situation. It's just a WIFOM situation he wanted to avoid that could've entrapped his teammates.

Now give me a moment to go grab my other game with Aubrey. Because Maki, I want your opinion on both Flubber and Aubrey specifically, if you correctly lynch Epic today with me, then I'll have to figure those two out 100% and not just 90% or 99%, but 100%. So while you're here, add your head to it.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #172) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Open 684 with Aubrey as Scum

^ Seriously, check out that game and ISO me for "Aubrey". You'll find I mention he was too townie to be town at one point in the game but ended up going onto someone else. I was also onto Shinobi and MMM of one being scum and one being town.

Aubrey is a good scum player. He can pass himself off as town pretty decently. I'm making a vow to not let him get past me again like he did there.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (isolation #173) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:59 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1954, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm not reading that
We're in LYLO bro, you should read it. It's making a case of me being town and Aubrey being scum. not reading something now is extremely stupid.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #174) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:00 am

Post by CommKnight »

So Maki, your reads/vote?

Also it went oddly silent.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #175) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Aubrey, you and I are the partiers here apparently. Both Halloween and Christmas in this one game-span.

Also now we got similar avatars. Hahaha.

But seriously, I'm going to hate myself if I let you get a leg up on me this game as well. We're in a very similar situation as our last game except this time I'm currently voting your buddy. (Have been for days now). So he's fucked if Maki sees Epic as scum here.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #176) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1964, Maki Harukawa wrote:Alright I'm not voting Epic today if I was forced to vote in Comm/Epic it would be Comm I think Epic is town
I'm still trying to figure out the scum in flubber/Aubrey as both my masons partners tr 1 of the 2 and it's hard for me to figure out who I've been re reading and it's gah
Then you'd be wrong.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (isolation #177) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:51 am

Post by CommKnight »

Well I'm going to force scum too bus their partner. Maki is keen on mislynching me, but there IS one town left between Aubrey and Flubber, that is 100% confirmed. So I need their vote on Epic for us to go into tomorrow. But what I'm going to say is since this is LYLO now, if someone hesitates and waits for Maki to push my mislynch but we somehow still manage to correctly lynch Epic, I will lynch the hesitant person tomorrow. Because I'm going to call that out right now as opportunistic hesitation trying to save Epic.

Epic is confirmed scum. Maki has already stated a desire to mislynch me. So I'm taking over and saying the hesitant person to vote Epic is the one I vote tomorrow.

That is my final say on that.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #178) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Cool, Flubber is hesitating, so we found the final scum. Thanks for confirming Flubber. Sorry about suspecting you Aubrey.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #179) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by CommKnight »

It's all good. I'm settled with the final two scum now though Maki. Flubber is waiting for his moment to hammer. He doesn't want to take a stance in this because it'd out him. Aubrey has yet to post since though.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (isolation #180) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (isolation #181) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by CommKnight »

^ I'll help everyone, quote that and remove the quote tags.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (isolation #182) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:05 am

Post by CommKnight »

We'll see what Flubber does now. Either you lost us the game or outed yourself if Epic gets lynched Aubrey. You just placed ALL bets on the table now.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (isolation #183) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:06 am

Post by CommKnight »

@Maki, wait until Flubber posts before voting. I want to see if we can get both scum here.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (isolation #184) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:52 am

Post by CommKnight »

And scum won.

Congrats to whoever the other VT was. Bravo.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (isolation #185) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:43 am

Post by CommKnight »

Okay consider me confused here. I'm voting Epic, Flubber and Aubrey had all the time to hammer him if he's town, Epic has the hammer.

UNVOTE:

What in the actual fuck is going on?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (isolation #186) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Epic had his vote on me, he took it off (I thought it was hammer for a moment). I had my vote on Epic for days now and Flubber and Aubrey DIDN'T HAMMER.

So they're playing some mind games here or some next level shit.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (isolation #187) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Actually you're right on not voting, I went back to voting you for another reason and Aubrey and Flubber had soo much time to hammer and didn't that I kept it there after that.

This situation has be beyond confused. I need to ask the mod something privately... Either Epic is doing the stupidest slow roll of me or Aubrey and Flubber had the longest fucking time to hammer and didn't...
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (isolation #188) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Flubber I have no fucking clue anymore what's going on. So fuck it. Either Epic is trolling me or Flubber and Aubrey missed the hammer opportunity for the longest of time.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (isolation #189) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Seriously, this game is some next level shit. I'm curious as to what the dead chat is saying right now.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (isolation #190) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:55 am

Post by CommKnight »

I legit had to ask the mod to recheck role PMs because the lack of hammer on myself and Epic had me all screwed up. Wasn't sure if there was scum who thought they were town or what because of the reroll.

@Epic, hey, at least I was trying to find scum. Meanwhile I was being scumread by all 3 people and that didn't send red flags up for you or Maki?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (isolation #191) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:36 am

Post by CommKnight »

We needed the Masons to out because of Epic's claim to me in the previous day. We needed to know who was lying there.

But while that might've been scummy, my D1 push on Quick that nearly had us scum D1 and the fact I had no one actually TR'ing me wasn't a big tell? Quick wasn't helping me, Aubrey wasn't helping me, Flubber wasn't helping me.

I don't know, I just think I should've been a pretty obv!Town read. I was against almost every town mislynch there was and Flubber, Aubrey, and Quick were pretty much on all of them.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #192) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:17 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2043, Aubrey wrote:Comm is going to power lynch me if I ever join another game with him now and we are both alive longer than a day or so.....
That's TWICE now Aubrey... and both times I had my finger hovering over you. Legit though, all game town did not once listen to me this game. I said no to Lale (but had to prevent a no-lynch), I said no to Flavor. I even said Jamie was off limits D2 after what happened D1. Then he had to go and get himself mod-killed followed by a site-ban.

But town wasn't willing to work with me even one step of the way this game. :/ Literally not much I can do when that happens.

At least we got Quick though. It could've ended a day earlier if they ended up mislynching me.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (isolation #193) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:22 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 782, Torque wrote:
Votecount 1.13

CommKnight (4): Epic Fial, Quick, Jamiet99uk, Maki Harukawa
Quick (6): Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight, Lalendra, Flubbernugget, Aubrey

Lalendra (2): lucca261

Not voting: Chisa Yukizome, Maki Harukawa

[/color]

Make your votes clear to see who it is on please :|
Like when Quick flipped scum, this VC should've been an auto-clear of me I would think??? Because Quick, Epic, Flubber, Aubrey and myself were on either Quick or me. Would all 3 scum really bus that hard?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)

Return to “Completed Open Games”