Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 34, Lucky2u wrote:... that just makes it seem like you picked any of the names without pattern and said scum are in there. It makes it look super lazy since there is another wagon at 2 as well so you just picked the top 2 wagons in the VC, by position in format not by vote count amount.

FoS Commknight.
He's lazy for saying scum are on big wagons...

what?

This is so stupid, that all I can say is what
In post 39, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 38, CommKnight wrote:So if I were fishing for a reaction, how do you think you'd fare in that department?

Also am I wrong? Can you prove it?
I fully realize I'm taking the bait, but I'm not one of the people you targeted so that holds no water, sadly.

And that's the thing. I cannot prove or disprove you being right or wrong. I'm simply pretty sure you just took a wild guess and now that someone is asking for reasoning you're trying to back yourself into a corner.

Your argument is a logical fallacy. Specifically Ad Ignorantum, where you are acting as if something is true simply because it has not been proven to be false. Of course I can't prove you to be wrong, regardless of role. Because of that, you would probably say something along the lines of "Well if it can't be proven false, then it must be true", when, in fact, that's not how logical arguments work, I'm afraid.

All I'm asking for is reasons, my dude. You looked suspicious for what you did and I asked for proof to back it up.
M-MUH FALLACIES

apparently thoughtless complaining is now a townread.... eye Roll....

VOTE: cythefly
In post 43, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:I must agree with the assessment cythefly is town.

On the other hand, wherever do you(Commknight) get the logic that of Arch and my wagons, there must be scum? What about mozamis's or sesq's wagons? Or what about lucca261? Any of these voters (or lack thereof) could be scum. Are you suggesting that the current top 2 wagons have scum? Because that's what it looks like.

If we're looking at wagons, I would also like to mention the wagonee. Yes, I realize I'm including myself, but that's because I'm on the list of your wagon. Notice how you never mention archwing. Is he possible scum, or are you suggesting he must be innocent as he has such a large voting popularity?

If we were trying to look at wagons, then we need to look at all of them, as well as the players not voting. You should've looked at each and every wagon, and try to figure out the motives for each vote or non-vote, and see if that motive seems scummy. As it stands, your tunnel vision looks far more scummy than if you waited to do a read. I mean, for God's sake, it's post 31. Yes, I realize you could have some reads, but from what? We were barely out of RVS. (I digress about the first statement, as most motives were RVS)

Your assessment just seems... fluffy. I'd like to see more of your motives for such an early read and why you scumread specifically those two wagons.

FoS for now on Comm.
YES BECAUSE SCUM ARE USUALLY ON BIGGER WAGONS OR SO HE CLEARLY BELIEVES

this whole wagon is "i'm voting this guy because i can't read subtext." this is really PISSING me the OFF

he never mentioned archwing.. OR YOU. he specifically said "2 scum on the wagons", not the subject of.

until he made that post, it was rvs, mostly. people arent going to have their "logical" positions yet. its like "well, scum might be using these bigger wagons as an excuse to exert some early influence."

and oh my god. tunnelvision. LEARN WHAT THE TERMS MEAN BEFORE YOU USE THEM PLEASE
In post 47, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:
In post 46, CommKnight wrote:
In post 39, cytheflyguy wrote:you're trying to back yourself into a corner.
Did you even proofread your post before saying this?
Can you answer the question? You've been asked for a response, and all we get is more fluff. I'm not going to vote you yet, but I'm dangerously close.

Answer the question or I will vote you. (And I don't like voting without insufficient proof.)
"you didnt respond to my terrible argument? you must be scum!"
In post 49, CultOfAthena wrote:I'm not a fan of the cy townreads at all. It doesn't take a townie to point out logical fallacies. Trying to turn a game of mafia into debate club is actually a scumread for me - scum's knowledge of the game won't affect their posting at all if all they're doing is arguing logic or theory.

Impede, zaraki, LG, mind explaining what makes cy town in your eyes?
THANKS

Luca is spot on. Thanks luca.
In post 64, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 60, Luca Blight wrote:Athena, you've been questioning the reads of others but do you have any yourself?
Suspicion on those eager to write cy off as town - seems like alignment-informed players eager to insert themselves into a townblock. Early scumread on mozamis for this little bit of LAMIST, among other reasons:
In post 26, mozamis wrote:if everyone who is town could be really town, that would be great since no Nk's means we can make it hard for scum.
yes, i've read the wiki lol
VOTE: Mozamis
thats pretty in character for them. not going to oppose you though
In post 67, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 66, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 65, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 63, Lucky2u wrote:his 38, claiming to be looking for reactions is scum garbage
What do you think is the truth of the scenario? What was comm's actual intent or motivation?
That he wanted to hide
the scuminess
his initial "there is scum in these random names I drew from a hat" post that started this whole interaction
this should probably be implied, but fixing anyway
how is that scummy?

So, in conclusion:

wagoning comm is STUPID
luca is TOWN
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Sesq »

keep in mind i was getting really angry at the wagon before i read any later posts, and i didnt really want to go back and delete it. because that would disrupt The Flow
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Sesq »

this is too egregious to continue.

VOTE: Lucky2u
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Sesq »

we've gone so fuck deep into wifom that either option is equally viable. occams razor though
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Sesq »

also the fact that it took you THIS LONG to say anything comprehensible is a fault.

and comm just, does this a lot. regardless of alignment.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Sesq »

also by your logic you are just SCUM CAUGHT IN YOUR OWN TRAP MAKING UP REASONS TO GET OUT OOHA AHAHAHAH POPOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOO.

and yeah. that is definitely the case here. that is absolutely what is happening.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Sesq »

and thats why im voting you SORRY FOR THESE DOUBLE POSTS
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 85, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 81, Sesq wrote:also the fact that it took you THIS LONG to say anything comprehensible is a fault.
Who and what is this a comment at? You are ironically incomprehensible in whatever point you are trying to make with this statement.
Sesq wrote:and comm just, does this a lot. regardless of alignment.
So... meta... great. That's -yaaawwwnnn- such a... convincing... argu... zzzzzZZZZzzzz
the worst post in all of mafia
In post 90, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:giant fucking wall
you seem to have not accounted for the fact that only a third of players are scum. and this statistical analysis.... it doesnt work. posts dont work like that. people dont work like that. logic doesnt work like that. nothing works like that. the only thing in mafia that even remotely works like that is votes, and even then its fairly inconsistent. and player counts i guess, but you cant do a lot with that. and maybe some other things in different setups but WHATEVER

and ultimately you just make the same conclusion you would have without the math. cy looks productive you and comm looks unproductive to you, because there is ZERO. objectivity in that report of yours. none at all. i think cy is mostly just saying lamist bullshit and meandering while comm is taking a strong but, difficult position and saying exactly what he needs to say with brevity.

hahaha luca broke. i empathize heavily.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 99, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:[quote=

you seem to have not accounted for the fact that only a third of players are scum. and this statistical analysis.... it doesnt work. posts dont work like that. people dont work like that. logic doesnt work like that. nothing works like that. the only thing in mafia that even remotely works like that is votes, and even then its fairly inconsistent. and player counts i guess, but you cant do a lot with that. and maybe some other things in different setups but WHATEVER

and ultimately you just make the same conclusion you would have without the math. cy looks productive you and comm looks unproductive to you, because there is ZERO. objectivity in that report of yours. none at all. i think cy is mostly just saying lamist bullshit and meandering while comm is taking a strong but, difficult position and saying exactly what he needs to say with brevity.
I was not referring to the people. I'm referring to the fact there are 2 people who could be scum. There are 4 possible outcomes of their roles. I'm afraid logic does work like that. Logically, thus far cy has been more productive.

However, if you actually read my post, I maybe didn't imply it well enough, but I think comm
is
getting more productive. On the other hand, there is some cy weird things, for instance, their lack of RVS. (This could be attributed to not being online, but it is interesting.) I don't think they're super towny, I will admit some stupidity on my part, but I feel a lean for town on them.

Also, focusing on me much? Oh well.[/quote]

no it FUCKING doesnt. how could a person think this.

also i never said you thought it was black and white. im saying you're just wrong about everything
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Sesq »

Also hi comm

nice that we agree on this. hopefully everyone will stop having DUMB READS and will VOTE FOR LUCKY
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 104, mozamis wrote:
In post 39, cytheflyguy wrote:Your argument is a logical fallacy.
it might be. that is NAI, town are illogical the whole time. probably more so than scum who are much more cautious and hitting the preview button ten time sbefore they post.
this is a total nitpick, but i find this to be untrue. i dont think scum are less weary than town are.
In post 113, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:Soo... not thinking black and white is wrong. Riight. Read their dang posts.

Also, if you're so smart then pray tell, tell us your reads Sesq.
And I am not wrong about everything, if you would only open your mind a little bit. Explain to me, why exactly I am wrong about everything.

And what the hel-ck do you mean strong but difficult position? Please explain that too, O' wise one.

(I'm starting to feel like our argument is turning into a TvT which I'd like to stop so we can focus on scum.)
It's a FUCKING JOKE!!! I've explained all that i can explain, and my position is "you are wrong about everything." that isnt the thesis, its the conclusion. read the thread.

Now, the one thing i will actually follow you on is the "strong but difficult" descriptor. i was having a hard time coming up with words so i will elaborate: his position is not one that is excessively well thought through but it is somewhat plausible. you also can't conclude a lot from it.

you can know my reads if you READ (heh) the game. i'm voting someone right now. i've given out the townreads i believe in.

also: what the hell are you getting at with the black and white comment?
In post 118, mozamis wrote:ps sesq will now scum read me for buddying
ahahahahahahah

i think the archwing scum read for that reason is bad. feels somewhat conspiratorial, because ive never seen someone use that strategy. people will maybe insist rvs is not over yet, but not actually extend it. because nobody can singlehandedly extend rvs. one person can move the whole game out of rvs and scum is not every person, so i dont think this is too valid a read.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Sesq »

all the townreads have been explained so far by them
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Sesq »

read thoroughly. always
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 136, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:The first one was also a sarcastic joke.

I see. I think I understand now. Sorry, I must've missed those posts. (read your iso. I see.)

I'm just glad I didn't rush in with my vote.

I slightly distrust arch, his jumpy OMGUS. Then again, my other susp seems to have been proven wrong (which I am perfectly willing to accept, I make mistakes.). On the other hand, not sure if this suspicion comes from an OMGUS reaction leftover.

Well, I'm not going to cuss and argue with you anymore. Unproductive.
reading isos is terrible for gamesolving btw dont do it
In post 137, Impede wrote:Sorry guys! Slowly but surely catching up. Crazy work day today. Will post as I catch up and notice anything of significance.
In post 93, Lucky2u wrote:I am asking you what YOU think valid reasoning is. I've already given you my reasoning, and last I checked I think my own reasoning is valid. Don't dodge the question. Give me an example of what you think valid reasoning is to move forward with a vote right now.
In post 94, Luca Blight wrote:You had no reasoning, just guesswork. There is no particular reason for you to believe Comm is lying about fishing for reactions, and given that everyone fishes for reactions to some degree in RVS you really need to have something to make your vote hold water.
Luca pings me pretty hard here. All of his retorts are attacks, not actual valid responses to a line of questioning. Tons of AtE rather than actual meaningful content.
i mix up the names too sometimes
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by Sesq »

maybe so. this game is oddly cozy feeling for a mafia game but thats probably because all the comm voters are asleep
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Sesq »

HAHAHAH TWO MINUTES AFTER HE

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

ok ill read the post now

standard fluff..... whatever
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Sesq »

Obvious Scum Gets Caught And Moves To The Side With All The Town

also, don't be like "well, you're actually kinda wrong about these things;" when you can't say why i am, because i am not, because i have never made any mistake this entire game. i am the flawless townie. Breathe. Breathe.

you still look like scum.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 193, Impede wrote:
In post 188, Sesq wrote:Obvious Scum Gets Caught And Moves To The Side With All The Town

also, don't be like "well, you're actually kinda wrong about these things;" when you can't say why i am, because i am not, because i have never made any mistake this entire game. i am the flawless townie. Breathe. Breathe.

you still look like scum.
Lynch me then. If you're going to be irrational and not provide measured responses and confirmation bias me the entire game, it would be easier for me and better for town if we got it over with.
this buzzword string is a fucking perfect storm of comedy

@voy its not ate. its lamist
In post 202, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 197, Impede wrote:
In post 98, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 94, Luca Blight wrote:You had no reasoning, just guesswork. There is no particular reason for you to believe Comm is lying about fishing for reactions, and given that everyone fishes for reactions to some degree in RVS you really need to have something to make your vote hold water.
Youre still not providing an example, because you can't provide one. We are just evaluating people's reactions in interactions and deciding ourselves wether it's coming from scum or town. Let's turn this around Luca, we are several pages in, what are your reads and why? **disclaimer, I will be using your own logic to your reads, so unless you read the entire playlist as null, I'll expect you to defend your opinions against "There is no particular reason for you to believe that X is Y"
This is kind of irrational and not town-productive. You must know that you would never get the level of rationale you required in . Why are you pretending like it was a fair request? And how would you define "Luca logic"?
That's the point though. He was never going to be able to provide me an example of solid proof in a nightless vanilla game, yet he was disagreeing with me because I didn't have this thing that literally cannot exist. There will be no cop guilty level proof, so we have to read things and make our opinion. I made my opinion, he disagreed with it for a nonsense reason.
"if he doesnt provide me proof that this thing that can obviously happen has happened, even though its obvious it can if i think about it for more than 5 seconds he is SCUM LYING!1111!!!111!"

fucking done with you.

---

wow athena, that's a lot of nothing you've said.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Sesq »

as i said, im done with lucky because he is too terrible at this game to warrant my time.

as for ucv wagon... i can see where it's coming from? but he feels somewhat honest. ill have to see more
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Sesq »

no name calling :( laughing at me and saying im terrible is all good though
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Sesq »

but did you fix your heart
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Sesq »

dont care what you think. play better

VOTE: impede
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Sesq »

im sick of all these people saying absolutely nothing.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 264, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:
In post 263, Impede wrote:
In post 262, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:Also, poliy lynching for not playing to your ideal of good town play is no good. Scum need lynching, not townies.
Who is the townie in this scenario?
I dislike the vote Sesq put on you. I get that good play is important, but vote somebody for it? That's policy lynching imo.
literally everything here is the exact opposite of what is true

i voted impede for being scum

i voted lucky for policy

policy lynching can help town
In post 269, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 231, Sesq wrote:wow athena, that's a lot of nothing you've said.
That's certainly one way to interpret it. An incorrect interpretation, mind you, but an interpretation nonetheless.
jesus fucking christ. nevermind we're lynching athena today.

VOTE: cultofathena
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by Sesq »

sure

VOTE: uc voyager

athena is still a scumfuck. cy might be as well.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Sesq »

TIL "i didnt' look for peoples reasoning for their reads" = they have no reasoning for their reads.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 339, Luca Blight wrote:Basically you're asking me how UCV's behaviour this game could come from a Town perspective?

If so, you should ask that question to whoever is against UCV's lynch.
no

you do it
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Sesq »

UCV just became a policy lynch as well as scum lynch
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Sesq »

Luca, are you sure it isnt possible ucv misread shit? i wasnt there so i dont think i can really say, but if you think i have the room to i will investigate
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Sesq »

well im done here.

we hammer ucv today
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by Sesq »

i really dont think theres any more to be said here for either side
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 490, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 480, Luca Blight wrote:It has to be said that Cy looks pretty bad here. The only time he really talked about UCV was in this defence of him here:
In post 324, cytheflyguy wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 303, Luca Blight wrote:
UC Voyager

, , , - A continuing theme of
'town should/shouldn't be doing this!'
. This is something UCV does when he is scum.

- Completely fake scumhunting. Looks contrived with one townread, one null read, one scum read, and no real reasoning for any of it.

, ,, , - Buddying me. As I explained before, he knows I know his meta well and that I tunnel on him once I catch on that he's scum, and he entered into this game with the plan of trying to appease me, no doubt about it.

, , - Fence-sitting. This is something I know he does as scum.

Asking if Impede's play is lurkscum; why can't he judge this for himself?

- non-committal and unexplained reads list where he gives scum leans but says he has no solid scum reads, but is apparently 'still hunting'.

- Responds to my vote on him for buddying with a further attempt at buddying, saying it's good I don't always consider those who side with me as being of the same alignment. He's also using emotion here to try and get me to change my mind.

Other than that, I have played with him many times now and can read this guy like a book. UCV is today's lynch - let's make it happen.

Unless anyone can give any good reason why we
shouldn't
lynch UCV today?
In post 313, Luca Blight wrote:Statistics are irrelevant - just because you draw scum one game doesn't mean you're less likely to in the next.

I made a lot of points not involving meta - you haven't addressed them.

I kept an open mind and tried to consider you might be Town, but I just strongly believe you are scum this game. Am I supposed to suppress that feeling in case you get annoyed?

No. Being scumread is part of the game. Deal with it.
Hmm...tbf you only referenced 4 posts that had nothing to do with metaing. These were all the points that had only one post to back up the claim.

The first one made me raise an eyebrow was "no real reasoning for any of it". I'm sorry, but...
In post 130, mozamis wrote:OK, so P.O.E time:

Town= Moz, Sesq, Lucca, Lucky, Zaraki, Comm

So scum in: archer, impede, cyber, cult, voyager, laser guy

thats four scum in 6 , good odds!

out of those 6, gun to head i would say scum team is: archer, impede, cult and voyager
In post 186, Impede wrote:Finally caught up. Here's where I'm at as far as reads. Not going to post a ton of rationale since I need to get back to work (on lunch right now), but most of it is in my previous posts from the past hour. Feel free to question anything in particular that doesn't jive and I'll explain.

Town
to
Null
to
Scum
:

Sesq, Moz

UCV*, Luca, Cy
----slight
Laser*, Comm
----leaning town
CoA*, Arch('s slot)*
----leaning scum
Lucky, Zaraki

*indicates a need for more content. Don't feel great about these reads.
In post 235, CommKnight wrote:{Luca, Cult, Sesq}
{cy, UC}
{Zaraki, Impede, Laser}
{Lucky, moza, Zulfy}

Getting a better feel of people now and moza and Lucky are definitely on the bottom right now. Luca, Cult and Sesq are off the table for today (though Sesq is definitely being looked at more in future days), Cy and UC are more town leans and the rest are more meh. Zulfy is more of an educated gut feel.

People should vote Lucky.
In post 254, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 252, Luca Blight wrote:Note for reference that Cy, having been widely townread early on, has done nothing since.
Fair :P

I'll be honest, I'm not too confident in my reads as of late so I wanted to wait things out for a bit.

However, I might as well post some reads just to be relevant again.

Town

Luca Blight
Impede
Laserguy
CultofAthena-Town/Null

Null

UC
Zulfy
Sesq

Scum

Lucky2u-Honestly putting him here
CommKnight
mozamis

I feel like a sheep since this is popular consensus. I work better when there's something I want to contradict.
Including myself and excluding UVC, there are four other people who gave little/literally no reasoning for their reads. I feel that UVC's meta has blinded you in the order of who you want to lynch, but these should be addressed as well down the line if we're reasoning that poor reads=a larger likelihood of being scum or not.

Obviously, I don't have the same meta experience as you do (well, none of which I'm allowed to speak of), but you are the only one who has had experience with him out of all of us, as far as I know. I cannot truely take you at your word regarding the meta. Your three posts that I have not addressed do hold some water, but I interpreted them differently. I saw it as more unsure and testing waters more than anything else. I am slightly convinced, but I don't want him lynched just yet. With how fast votes are going for him, for my best interest in using time wisely, I will abstain for now.
And it came at a very telling time - just after a few had joined me in voting UCV (he was L-3 at the time), so as scum he would have a motive here in trying to stem the flow.

The fact he has also generally been lurking throughout but suddenly popped up to make that defence makes it stand out all the more.

FOS cytheflyguy
It's not my fault your faulty logic turned out to be correct. Your entire logic revolved around knowin UVC's meta, which isn't a good arguing point to convince other people. You only had four points that didn't include meta. Majority of that was tunneling. I didn't think it was right but didn't have the support for it.

And what do you mean it happened at a "telling time", I responded as fast as I could when I got off from school. You posted around 1 am my time. That's NAI. Just because you were right once doesn't mean you're right again.
"b-b-b-b-b but meta bad!"

think once before you post please. if you're town.

VOTE: cytheflyguy

because i dislike reading your posts. they annoy me. also you're pretty scummy.

regarding impede, i cant tell if he's dickriding me/luca after day one, he's a really good dickrider of me/luca, or if he really is in his own way. we'll have to see.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Sesq »

this is a perfect example.

you make an assumption, and then rattle off pompuous bitchery about it

and the weaseling isnt helping too much either
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 515, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 514, Sesq wrote:this is a perfect example.

you make an assumption, and then rattle off pompuous bitchery about it

and the weaseling isnt helping too much either
Look at the pot calling the kettle black doe? I'm not sure what I'm missing, but this entire game is nothing but assumptions. You assume you're right, as do I.

I'm not trying to weasel, but I apologize if it comes across that way.
haha. get lynched please
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 526, CultOfAthena wrote:Sesq, you never answered my question from way back - why'd you vote me in and why am I still scum?

VOTE: mozamis
i was going to make a post saying "read the game" but then i closed the tab and couldnt be fucked to retype it.

read the game. its for reasons many others have laid out.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Sesq »

comm...... bad vote. i see where you are coming from, but bad vote.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Sesq »

what are you talking about
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Sesq »

i did after you posted that. DUH!
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Sesq »

that being 532
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 542, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 528, Luca Blight wrote:For emphasis:
In post 527, Luca Blight wrote:
I want it to be known that any votes/points made against players not in the lynch pool will be ignored.
Sure, you can ignore them yourself if you want. You and anyone else should realize that all you're doing is giving scum a perfect excuse to ignore cases on them or points against them.
In post 530, Sesq wrote:
In post 526, CultOfAthena wrote:Sesq, you never answered my question from way back - why'd you vote me in and why am I still scum?

VOTE: mozamis
i was going to make a post saying "read the game" but then i closed the tab and couldnt be fucked to retype it.

read the game. its for reasons many others have laid out.
No, I'm not asking those people - I'm asking
you
. Even more, nothing regarding UCV had happened when you made . What was your original reason for voting me?
thats my answer.

don't like it? too bad.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Sesq »

also athena, i get the very distinct impression you aren't really thinking about things too hard. you have a very traditionalist mindset towards what can and should be done by town and what constitutes as town play without giving much weight to the specific situation at hand. this will continue to be a problem for the rest of the game.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #42) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 570, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 550, mozamis wrote:
In post 525, CultOfAthena wrote:. With that in mind, certainly if I had foreknowledge of UCV's alignment I would set myself up for failure by playing in the manner in which I did. The fact that it doesn't even seem like you're considering the possibility of bussing gives me confidence in the idea that scum were definitely hard bussing UCV.
first sentence is a tricksy, WIFOm defence. Obviously, you may be scum and you simply didnt want to bus him, and then hop eyou can wifom it like you are doing.
Second sentence is clearly untrue, as i said several times that i thought that impede was bussing. (altho i wa sprobably worng about that).
I've already responded to the WIFOM idea in .
In post 554, Sesq wrote: thats my answer.

don't like it? too bad.
Why? I mean, why be so deliberately obtuse when it comes to talking about your motivations?

Also, do you have any completed scumgames you could link me to?
In post 555, Sesq wrote:also athena, i get the very distinct impression you aren't really thinking about things too hard. you have a very traditionalist mindset towards what can and should be done by town and what constitutes as town play without giving much weight to the specific situation at hand. this will continue to be a problem for the rest of the game.
Mind pointing to something in specific that gives you that impression? As it stands, my only response is "you're wrong".
1. because i dont like repeating shit and you're annoying me. read everyone else's reasons and the ones ive provided. no scumgames that would be relevant, or towngames. its been a while since ive had my head really in the game.

2. all your complaints with luca's play
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #43) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 575, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 574, Sesq wrote:1. because i dont like repeating shit and you're annoying me. read everyone else's reasons and the ones ive provided. no scumgames that would be relevant, or towngames. its been a while since ive had my head really in the game.

2. all your complaints with luca's play
Are you saying you're just sheeping everyone else's reasons? Also, again - nothing had happened in relation to the UCV lynch when you initially voted me. You can't point to everyone else's reasons for that one.

I assume you're talking about the "lynchpool". There is
nothing
beneficial for town in restricting more than half of the alive players from being questioned. That alone should be reason enough, but I've talked more in-depth about this previously.

I resent the idea that holding this opinion means that I'm not thinking things through.
im not sheeping it, i thought up of those reasons and then everyone else said them before i could say them first so there was no need to. stop assuming things

sure, there's nothing beneficial if you think about it that way and no other way. you arent thinking things through because you're holding that opinion. its why.

im not accusing the Z guy with no avatar of doing so because i can tell he actually did.

you guys seem to be very detached from my initial argument. my initial argument is that you're processing things from a very rigid, traditionalist view of mafia, and what is town, and what is scum, and your conclusions are wrong, and stupid, because you wont move past this.

not answering any more questions unless they havent been already
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #44) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Sesq »

i think 585 is un nuanced
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #45) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 591, mozamis wrote:VOTE: unvote
the speed of this lynch is worrying.
and impede just "parking" that vote there, when zulfy cant be far from being lynched?
Migth even be Impede signalling to his scu buddies that he wants them to lynch Zulfy "I'm defintely gonna be on this wagon, lads"
no need to signal with daychat

also moz: you're wrong. you're really wrong about that. athena is obvscum but not for that reason.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Sesq »

why are you quoting my post and rephrasing what i just said, but with more unnecessary words
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 608, mozamis wrote:ah ok forget they day chat, doesnt matter
sesq, if you think cult is scum vote for him. doesnt matter if we have different reasons.
thought i was

VOTE: cultofathena

just in case
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Sesq »

explain laserguy case to me. never clicked.

all of athena's answers are scum lying. i know this because i can tell whenever someone is being truthful. its one of my talents.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 653, Luca Blight wrote:I'm gonna chop the lynch pool down to three.

LaserGuy
Impede
Zaraki

One of these is being lynched today.
put athena back in or ill fuckin die

also why is laser scum
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Sesq »

holy shit cult is so scummy, im going to eat my own ass
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Sesq »

at this point im only barely skimming athena's posts because i cant bear to read that bunch of fucking padded bullshit. laser too, but his posts dont make me want to mutilate my genitals.

we rope athena today luca. please? please? do it for me.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Sesq »

no, im saying i just want to lynch her anyway.

and shes scum. that too.

im not going to lie that her posting is just the most annoying shit ever and i hate it but thats because its scum. i hate scum posting. all my policy lynches are scum lynches.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by Sesq »

yeah ok

athena tomorrow

VOTE: laser
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 757, Luca Blight wrote:UNVOTE:

I think LaserGuy is probably Town after that post to be honest.

I'm gonna choose someone else, but need to ponder exactly who. It will be someone out of Impede, Zaraki and Zulfy.
i also got minor town vibes but i dont think now is the time to start a new wagon

unless its athena

then we should do it

ok i reread his reads post... literally no content here. these are all shallow as fuck

lynch please
In post 781, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:I feel like a lot of the hate on Sesq is OMGUS due to his toxic playstyle.
thats uncalled for
In post 782, Luca Blight wrote:His Sesq read came out of nowhere, but his reasoning isn't entirely nonsense.

Moz, if we lynch Laser today and he flips Town then Tomorrow you have to vote whoever I say. Agreed?
yes it is, dont fool yrself

the only trust i have in you is that you are being honest, not that you are right. still going for laser or athena.

luca more like icarus am i right
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 798, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 792, Sesq wrote:thats uncalled for
Saying that reading what I write makes you want to mutilate your genitals seems uncalled for. Saying that I don't seem to be thinking very hard seems uncalled for. Calling my posts "padded bullshit" when I've been making the specific attempt to put a lot of thought and effort into my posts seems uncalled for, to me.
THATS THE JOKE !!!!!!

also moz, you really arent helping anymore....
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Sesq »

no, you're talking complete bullshit w/r/t zaraki, stop, you are helping nobody
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by Sesq »

VOTE: athena

no need to hesitate on this one
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 827, mozamis wrote:
In post 819, Sesq wrote:VOTE: athena

no need to hesitate on this one
so i was talking out of my arse SORRY LASER.
have to give cult a break now? kinda had him associated with Laser.
Away from the game, i was thinking about it - sometimes i finds that helps, bit fo distance from all the bullshit, helps me see "the wood form the trees".
Anyway, if we let Zulfy live and he turns out to be scum, we'll hate ourselves forever.
I gave him a pass 'co sof his "lost his wallet" thing. But maybe he was, like, LYING. Apart from that, the guy has DONE LITERALLY NO SCUM HUNTING.
So i say we should put him top of our list.
Still not that keen on but that could be my conf bias.
Anyway, we need eveyone talking :)
Sorry again, Laser - you put the effort in and we were douche bags!
its associative insofar as they are both similar in playstyle

not relevant, lynch athena
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 842, Luca Blight wrote:State your case for lynching Athena.
ucv shit, posts are bloated and makes a lot of individual smaller "observations" on shit without any real agenda or hardly any reads (scum strategy through and through). very dishonest and shady. dodges questions. annoying.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Sesq »

why yall ignoring cult now

you have no reason other than "lucky was wrong"

it was never associative. stop. get on athena. stop being stupid about this everyone
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 905, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 903, mozamis wrote:and i note you finally appear when you are under suspicion again lol
I haven't been active on site since my last posts here. You can check this, quite easily.
point still stands

901 is weird
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 912, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 824, Impede wrote:
In post 802, CultOfAthena wrote:I'm dying. I'm choking to death on irony. It's too much - someone please send help.
Just saw this and lol'd. Definite pot calling the kettle black.
Hm? Was this with regards to me? I'm not really getting the analogy to the situation.
In post 830, mozamis wrote:i think that hammer from ZSaraki was shit " Hey, man, thought he wqs like town, so yeah..." then he didn thammer, then eventrually he did?
Could be scum reluctant to be the hammer.
Agreed. Normally I'd be inclined to look at this just as newbie play, but that's come back to bite me in the past.
In post 850, Sesq wrote:ucv shit, posts are bloated and makes a lot of individual smaller "observations" on shit without any real agenda or hardly any reads (scum strategy through and through). very dishonest and shady. dodges questions. annoying.
It sounds to me like you're scumreading me for my playstyle or my personality moreso than anything else. I don't often outright state people as town or scum but I think people can get a pretty good idea of what I'm thinking just by actually reading my posts. Where am I dishonest or shady?
In post 859, Lucky2u wrote:Impede has flip flopped on several reads. He defended ucv. He has used "fine just Lynch me" statements a few times. He words things in a way that misrepresent the people he is talking about. I'm on mobile, so I hate quoting the examples of all this
but I can do so when I get home if someone disagrees with any of that.
Impede or CoA.
Did you ever get around to this?
everywhere

and no, it's not just "play style"

start posting better and i wont lynch you
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #63) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 913, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 906, Impede wrote:Athena makes a good point. It's epically WIFOM to say whether scum were or weren't on the Laser wagon. Obviously they'd be hesitant, but I don't think we can PoE everyone on the wagon. Instead we should be looking for people who tried to advertise their dislike of the lynch and either hopped on anyway or stuck to their guns for reasons that aren't apparent or consistent. This would indicate someone who is alignment informed.
My point was more that, ignoring meta, scum could just as easily start a wagon themselves as they could be waiting to sheep a wagon started by a townie. I'd agree on the inconsistency point, however.
In post 907, Sesq wrote:point still stands

901 is weird
No, if mozamis is saying that people are scum for waiting before moving their votes then the point doesn't still stand. I haven't been around so regardless of my alignment my vote wasn't going to move. You're tunneling me quite a bit – thoughts on who else is scum / who you think my partners are?
yes i'm tunneling, i am the scummiest player in the game

dont care who other scum is right now
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #64) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Sesq »

honesty is an option
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #65) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Sesq »

moz, stop
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 933, mozamis wrote:
In post 932, Sesq wrote:moz, stop

1) play nice or replace out.
2) are you coasting scum?
All you have done today is vote park on Cult.
hahah mf you startin scumreading me for this shit hahaha

yr playstyle is unproductive and id like you to stop that

you make a lot of points about posts that rely on really faulty meta (as in game meta not user meta)
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 955, Luca Blight wrote:Unless you and Lucky are partners, or you're just scum who sees the walls closing in with less and less lynchable targets being available so you want to create some uncertainty.
this could also be moz

i'm throwing the shade because it deserves to be thrown

anyway reads:

luca and lucky and me town

cy and cult scum

unsure about the rest
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 967, mozamis wrote:
In post 942, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:
In post 941, Impede wrote:
In post 918, mozamis wrote:cult, zaraki and cy.
Game over.
DEAR FUTURE IMPEDE, IF THIS IS CORRECT, PLAY WITH MOZ MORE.
Dear current Impede, it isn't.
another good point that Laserguy made is that Zaraki is new. Which explains his supposedly "dodgy" looking hammer , as i thought. Once you look at Zaraki form the perspective of him being new, his game makes more sense.
I'm liking the Sesq/Zulfy/Cyfly combo atm - none of them have really done any scum hunting.
Sesq's vote park at the beignning of Today i think is a give away. No desire to re-assess reads after a mislynch - which both me and Lucca did. Just a "yeah, lets get back to this". Shows she's not trying to find scum.
literally objectively wrong

i explained why laser has little bearing on my other reads, because none of my other reads had any bearing on laser.

In post 972, mozamis wrote:
In post 966, Sesq wrote:this could also be moz

i'm throwing the shade because it deserves to be thrown

anyway reads:

luca and lucky and me town

cy and cult scum

unsure about the rest
this isn't good enough. I played with you in "Jungle republic", remember? When you were snapping at everyone's heels, chucking out reads, changing reads, pushing lynches etc
You have done none of that this game. Your reads have hardly changed all game. You're likely scum.
just because i dont post every god damn thing i think of doesnt mean my reads havent been involving

the only reads of mine that havent changed at all are luca and cult (but not even cult, she was null initially, but its close enough)

also why is zulfy scum?

and please stop (one, two, three, four, five, six, seven) octupleposting.

with how shit this read is on me you might be scum but i have another explanation, that is less complete but likely more accurate.

you see my relative inactivity today and you assume it must be scum because its not possible that someone is busy or uninterested or has nothing to say on the matters at hand and has been unconvinced by all the recent matters. and then you backtrack from this using your shitty logic on other things ive done.

moz, stop this. you're wasting everyone's time
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 981, mozamis wrote:All you keep doing is saying "Cult is scum, cult is scum". You never give any reasons, never really push it.
How about the other options, like Zaraki, Zulfy, Cyfly? Saying "unsure about everyone else" isn't good enough for a player of your calibre.
i've explained why. read my posts

i have said nothing about zaraki because i dont know where to place him. i cant tell if he is a very bland player or scum. dont see a lot of great arguments.
zulfy is lurker. whatever. stop pushing him so hard he could be useful later
cy. possibly scum. probably. if cult is, yes.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Sesq »

not when we have actual scum on roll

well, more likely scum
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 991, Impede wrote:Wow jk, I'm dumb. Disregard that. Better question: If a wagon is forming around likely scum, why would you stay off it if you think you have "more likely" scum?
if my wagon can go through and if other wagon is scummy enough
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Sesq »

cant
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Sesq »

no, vote for athena
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #74) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1018, mozamis wrote:This is basically in order. 2 main points:

1) Sesq I am waffling on. On the one hand, she is tunnelling Cult. On the other, she is hardly blending in. Does scum Sesq really stand around shouting for someone else to be lynched?

2) I compeltely forgot about COMMkinght when making this list. Has he blended in to the background?

MOZ, LUCA, IMPEDE, CULT = TOWN

LUCKY PROB TOWN

SCUM IN:
SESQ, CYFLY, COMM, ZARAKI, ZULFY.
no

but

i think im convinced on zulfy

he never votes and is useless and we might as well get it out of the way

and maybe we get a scum lynch as well.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #75) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Sesq »

oh shit i didnt actually vote

VOTE: zulfy

thats l1. get cracking
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Sesq »

is it because my "imma vote zulfy" thing was scummy?

yeah, i know. i did it on purpose BECAUSE i wanted to clarify that i was voting him for reasons not related to my read on him.

you think it doesnt make sense? whatever. its what i did, its what i thought, and i can't think of anything more that can be done on the manner.

i had previously explained i was open to voting zulfy in a certain set of circumstances and those circumstances were met so i voted him.

i am hoping this picks up.

someone explain zaraki read? i dont remember a single post of his for a week.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Sesq »

i disagree

anything can happen so im gonna hope that this does.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Sesq »

i'm not dismissing him, i'm asking why people scumread him

i want answers

same with lucky. there were the interactions at the very beginning of the game which were too stupid and contrived to come from town but the rest of the game he's felt towny enough. don't feel like the lynch is necessarily AI nor the initial defense
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #79) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Sesq »

ALMOST too stupid. almost
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1056, Luca Blight wrote:Also worth noting that before Sesq's 980 she had not mentioned Zulfy once in this game.
terrible posts

you left out the one where i explain i'd be willing to lynch him if conditions were met, AND THEY WERE.

do not omit this.
In post 1011, Sesq wrote:
In post 991, Impede wrote:Wow jk, I'm dumb. Disregard that. Better question: If a wagon is forming around likely scum, why would you stay off it if you think you have "more likely" scum?
i won't, because it exists.

didnt mention zulfy because there was no reason to. lurker, whatever.

also, nothing scummy about challenging your logic.

you may be town, but you are dead fucking wrong and this is incredibly stupid.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Sesq »

oh yeah and 1012 was a correction that made the can, can't. can(t) even fix my shit when i quote post haha
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #82) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Sesq »

specifically my logic for them being scummy enough was one of impede's posts, making me realize he couldn't be useful for anything because he would never vote, and he was almost lynched so we could move on, and there really just wasnt any reason to not lynch him after that.

that was my chain of logic. so shut it.

unless you have good questions to ask, but don't act like yr blatant ignorance is a valid read.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #83) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 999, Impede wrote:
In post 998, Luca Blight wrote:Normally slots like that where you're not able to attain an educated read are best to get rid of
before a MYLO situation arises
ASAP.
There, I fixed it for you.

The later we get into this game, the more we are hurt by having nullreads and a shrinking number of allowed MLs. Best to keep content-generating players generating content because they are easier to sort. Players like Zulfy are the reason the term Policy Lynch was created. It's literally a win-win and I challenge anyone to disagree with me.
it was this one that turned me over

sorry for the multiposting, i was just complaining about moz doing it. i keep thinking of shit after i post when i should just chill.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #84) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1069, mozamis wrote:
In post 1040, Impede wrote:I really want to townread Sesq... I'm just running out of reasons to.
I'm going back to town reading her. The problem with Sesq is she deliberately wants to annoy people. So it is very easy - as i did - to get pissed off with her and basically OMGUS her. She definitely needs to be nicer, but she's a teenage girl, so good luck waiting for that to happen... :P
I digress. She's prob town. Dont get me wrong, she's not in my townbloc, because she is a good player and capable of faking it. But she should be well behind Comm, Zaraki and Cy i reckon.
At least she does push her scumread - unlike Comm and Zaraki, who haven't done anything to get anyone lynched all game. (Comm popping up to vote for a fait accompli, with a reasoning of " yeah, whatever" does not count).
harsh but fair

cases on me are fucking garbage

i get the general suspicion of zaraki but it feels too nonspecific to be true but... i dont know. hunch.

something feels wrong about the guy.

should i?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #85) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 1079, Impede wrote:
In post 1070, cytheflyguy wrote:Well shit lol. I kinda pitty scum, that was....sad.
This is deliciously lynchable.
it might just be so scum that it's town again

someone sell me on zaraki please. help me see the light

lucky too, i dont think i entirely understand him
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1089, mozamis wrote:The way both zaraki and lucky are being banded around without much objection is worrying.
Lucky is town. And zraki...maybe he's lynch bait.
Sesq is really worrying. She still isnt the player i played with before, some real wishy washy stuff about "sell m eon lucky amd zaraki" - what happened to her Cult scum read?

I'm probably most up for up Cyfly and Sesq now.
@ Luca - you'r estill my strongest townread, how do you feel abotu Sesq lynch?
i still scumread cult and have them voted. i just dont have any new information.

just think once before you speak please.

here's where i am on lucky right now:

he was kinda fucky early day 1 with regard to... impede it was? i have no idea. some shit. and then the recent hammer was pretty terrible. what else?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Sesq »

gut says yes and his defense makes me feel weird
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #88) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Sesq »

i can't tell if you fell for that because you're scum or because you're otherwise mentally compromised.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Sesq »

ok ok, fine

VOTE: lucky
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #90) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Sesq »

Nice lynch

as previously discussed, all posts against me are completely dumb, but i get where you all are coming from with the fast lynch strategy.

still, the read on me makes absolutely no sense and ive made it abundantly clear why.

VOTE: zaraki

do zaraki, then athena. i'm trusting the masses now
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Sesq »

daily reminder that i invariably disproved any points against me yesterday, but ill repost here just for your convenience.
In post 1037, Sesq wrote:is it because my "imma vote zulfy" thing was scummy?

yeah, i know. i did it on purpose BECAUSE i wanted to clarify that i was voting him for reasons not related to my read on him.

you think it doesnt make sense? whatever. its what i did, its what i thought, and i can't think of anything more that can be done on the manner.

i had previously explained i was open to voting zulfy in a certain set of circumstances and those circumstances were met so i voted him.

i am hoping this picks up.

someone explain zaraki read? i dont remember a single post of his for a week.
In post 1060, Sesq wrote:
In post 1056, Luca Blight wrote:Also worth noting that before Sesq's 980 she had not mentioned Zulfy once in this game.
terrible posts

you left out the one where i explain i'd be willing to lynch him if conditions were met, AND THEY WERE.

do not omit this.
In post 1011, Sesq wrote:
i won't, because it exists.

didnt mention zulfy because there was no reason to. lurker, whatever.

also, nothing scummy about challenging your logic.

you may be town, but you are dead fucking wrong and this is incredibly stupid.
In post 1061, Sesq wrote:oh yeah and 1012 was a correction that made the can, can't. can(t) even fix my shit when i quote post haha
In post 1062, Sesq wrote:specifically my logic for them being scummy enough was one of impede's posts, making me realize he couldn't be useful for anything because he would never vote, and he was almost lynched so we could move on, and there really just wasnt any reason to not lynch him after that.

that was my chain of logic. so shut it.

unless you have good questions to ask, but don't act like yr blatant ignorance is a valid read.
In post 1063, Sesq wrote:
In post 999, Impede wrote:
In post 998, Luca Blight wrote:Normally slots like that where you're not able to attain an educated read are best to get rid of
before a MYLO situation arises
ASAP.
There, I fixed it for you.

The later we get into this game, the more we are hurt by having nullreads and a shrinking number of allowed MLs. Best to keep content-generating players generating content because they are easier to sort. Players like Zulfy are the reason the term Policy Lynch was created. It's literally a win-win and I challenge anyone to disagree with me.
it was this one that turned me over

sorry for the multiposting, i was just complaining about moz doing it. i keep thinking of shit after i post when i should just chill.
In post 1095, Sesq wrote:
In post 1089, mozamis wrote:The way both zaraki and lucky are being banded around without much objection is worrying.
Lucky is town. And zraki...maybe he's lynch bait.
Sesq is really worrying. She still isnt the player i played with before, some real wishy washy stuff about "sell m eon lucky amd zaraki" - what happened to her Cult scum read?

I'm probably most up for up Cyfly and Sesq now.
@ Luca - you'r estill my strongest townread, how do you feel abotu Sesq lynch?
i still scumread cult and have them voted. i just dont have any new information.

just think once before you speak please.

here's where i am on lucky right now:

he was kinda fucky early day 1 with regard to... impede it was? i have no idea. some shit. and then the recent hammer was pretty terrible. what else?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #92) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Sesq »

i think that's everything. or you can just, you know, actually read my iso? or the thread again for more context as that would be more insightful?

god. the mob sure is dumb.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Sesq »

im just angry that people are wrong for such obvious and clear reasons.

i know we'll win, but id rather be alive when it happens.

also, why are you even assuming the two are similar? can i not be angry at one thing and not at another?

if you weren't conf town, i'd lynch you for having terrible fucking logic that makes no sense.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #94) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Sesq »

yeah, it's silly. but im still mad, because people are being are dumb and not being smart.

lynch zaraki instead, objectively scummier

also where is your avatar from
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by Sesq »

for zaraki
Sesq