CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:14 am

Post by CommKnight »

Hell, I'll 1v1 Maki. If only for the fact that if town doesn't listen to me today, they sure as hell won't listen to me tomorrow when we will need 3 correct lynches in a row.

Also if this was LYLO Math, with you saying you're off to work, you'd leave a big window open for scum to hammer without much resistance.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1350, CommKnight wrote:Hell, I'll 1v1 Maki. If only for the fact that if town doesn't listen to me today, they sure as hell won't listen to me tomorrow when we will need 3 correct lynches in a row.

Also if this was LYLO Math, with you saying you're off to work, you'd leave a big window open for scum to hammer without much resistance.
Great we're lynching you today. Just a matter of when.

Lynch this scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1350, CommKnight wrote:Hell, I'll 1v1 Maki. If only for the fact that if town doesn't listen to me today, they sure as hell won't listen to me tomorrow when we will need 3 correct lynches in a row.

Also RL comes first always.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:17 am

Post by CommKnight »

Yes, but publicly announcing you'd be away is bad for town. You can easily leave and let it be unknown if you're still watching the thread or not.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Quick »

It's not LyLo so this hypothetical serves no purpose.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Aubrey »

I came in expecting to read a comment or two on break only to be greeted by pages. Will read in depth later. Scrolling quickly seems to be a Comm and Math bicker battle that I doubt will be overly enjoyable to read.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:11 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1355, Aubrey wrote:I came in expecting to read a comment or two on break only to be greeted by pages. Will read in depth later. Scrolling quickly seems to be a Comm and Math bicker battle that I doubt will be overly enjoyable to read.
It's not enjoyable. Feel free to skip it. Summary is Math makes up bullshit that can be answered if he reads the thread and I get annoyed with it and call him out on it.

Vote Maki.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1356, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1355, Aubrey wrote:I came in expecting to read a comment or two on break only to be greeted by pages. Will read in depth later. Scrolling quickly seems to be a Comm and Math bicker battle that I doubt will be overly enjoyable to read.
It's not enjoyable. Feel free to skip it. Summary is Math makes up bullshit that can be answered if he reads the thread and I get annoyed with it and call him out on it.

Vote Maki.
It is very enjoyable. Please read it first. Summary is Comm Knight can't take being pressured so anyone who pushes Comm Knight "sucks". He gets annoyed by me pointing out contradictions in his "consistency".

Voting Maki doesn't end well. Back off. Now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1357, MathBlade wrote:

Vote Maki.
It is very enjoyable. Please read it first. Summary is Comm Knight can't take being pressured so anyone who pushes Comm Knight "sucks". He gets annoyed by me pointing out contradictions in his "consistency".

Why are you arguing with your SR?

Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1272, Flavor Leaf wrote:Pretty funny how I’m being ran up now even though I was one of the people most against the Lalendra wagon.
Would you really townread someone for this I don't think you would so I'm questioning why you're bringing up this statement
In post 1275, CommKnight wrote:@Flavor, I'm sorta mixed on you. One hand, there's a high likelyhood you're scum (but if Flubber were to flip sucm then I'd reverse that read), but what do you think of Epic? Is he town in your eyes?
Talk to me on this because I can see flavor and Flub teammates why can't you?
In post 1297, Torque wrote:
MathBlade replaces lucca261 :clap: :clap:
MATHHHHH <3 *Hug* Buddy pal friend

@Com
Why aren't you voting me I see that a lot of people seem to sr me but aren't giving reasons or voting me
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1327, Quick wrote:
In post 1326, CommKnight wrote:2.3-2.4 vote counts do have me on Maki.
In post 1081, Torque wrote:
Votecount 2.4

Quick (1): Flubbernugget
lucca261 (1): Lalendra
Flubbernugget (1): Quick
Lalendra (3): lucca261, Aubrey, Maki Harukawa

CommKnight (2): Epic Fial, Chisa Yukizome
Maki Harukawa (1): CommKnight
Chisa Yukizome (1): Flavor Leaf
Epic Fial (1): Not Known 15

Not voting:

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Day ends in (expired on 2017-11-19 11:00:00)
[/color]
I was reading Maki as Town early, but I expected them to pick up some better content. I was thinking that they were just feeling things out. That better solvay content never really came, which is a disappointment.

VOTE: Maki

YOLO.
In post 1330, CommKnight wrote:VOTE: Maki

I can do either or. Maybe try Maki again because they've been on my radar all game long. Maybe this time after Lale got mislynched, I'll actually have support for it.
Much better to say I've cared little about this game but haven't repped out (cause I don't wanna be a dick to the mod) is an understatement but I'm hopefully getting back into it

1v1ing you would be boring cause 1) I'd win 2) I don't sr you
Get on flavor Flub and you got my vote maybe sell me on chisa epic 3rd
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1358, Quick wrote:
In post 1357, MathBlade wrote:

Vote Maki.

Why are you arguing with your SR?
Reaction testing. I want to see how CommKnight takes this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Also oh great another game I have to read Mathblade in :lol:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1359, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1272, Flavor Leaf wrote:Pretty funny how I’m being ran up now even though I was one of the people most against the Lalendra wagon.
Would you really townread someone for this I don't think you would so I'm questioning why you're bringing up this statement
In post 1275, CommKnight wrote:@Flavor, I'm sorta mixed on you. One hand, there's a high likelyhood you're scum (but if Flubber were to flip sucm then I'd reverse that read), but what do you think of Epic? Is he town in your eyes?
Talk to me on this because I can see flavor and Flub teammates why can't you?
In post 1297, Torque wrote:
MathBlade replaces lucca261 :clap: :clap:
MATHHHHH <3 *Hug* Buddy pal friend

@Com
Why aren't you voting me I see that a lot of people seem to sr me but aren't giving reasons or voting me
Comm is voting you buddy? Like :(

Do you think I am right on Comm?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1362, Maki Harukawa wrote:Also oh great another game I have to read Mathblade in :lol:
Harsh amiga. Harsh. :P
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1364, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1362, Maki Harukawa wrote:Also oh great another game I have to read Mathblade in :lol:
Harsh amiga. Harsh. :P
Day 1 wagons were between Com and Quick and I felt like both were town if I was ever lynching Com it'd be for info not because I sr them I'd vote flubber has been my top sr all game
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

Talk with me about why.

I strongly feel like Comm is taunting us.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Spoiler:
In post 608, CommKnight wrote:@Aubrey.

1.) Fuck Drag. I was pretty good with my reads that game and we might've had scum D1 without his negative ass tunneling me. But I did manage to get him lynched in that 1v1. So Quick might want to consider rethinking 1v1'ing me with multiple TR's. He just dislikes my *CONFIDENCE* (Ego but with more sureness).

2.) I was bloody right that game too.
Xayzeck MMM, havingfitz, Aubrey, XnadrojX (4)
I had both goons right in this damn buddy list. I even said I could not account for Traitor votes/being voted. I also said that game that one of MMM/Shinobi was scum and the other was town 100% I called Xay out early as all fuck and town didn't believe me. Also vote count 1.5, me, your and Xay nearly lynched your traitor. LOLOL he must've been like GUYS DON'T VOTE ME I'M WITH YOU! That game was a pain... and so was that colour coding...

Also Quick, I ISO'd you ass. Here's the list of people you gone after so far.
- Jamiet
- north
- Awoo
- Comm

Legit, you gone after myself and 2 tr/tl slots. While briefly looking at jamie and then going back to tr'ing him for some unknown reason.

You basically haven't even addressed others outside of a single post really besides us 4. So yes, your posts come off as fake content. I mean hell... we're talking about 80+ posts vs my 20 something. So quadriple my posts but not quadriple the amount of people you looked into. Not even close.
In post 611, CommKnight wrote:Awoo (1): Jamiet99uk
CommKnight (5): Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial, lucca261, Quick, Maki Harukawa
Quick (4): CheekyTeeky, Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight
lucca261 (1): Flavor Leaf
Lalendra (1): Aubrey

Not voting: Lalendra

^ This is as the vote count currently stands.

CommKnight (6): Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial, lucca261, Quick, Maki Harukawa, Jamiet99uk
Quick (6): CheekyTeeky, Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight, Aubrey, Flavor Leaf

Not voting: Lalendra

^ This is what the vote count is going to look like.

There's going to be some clear associations whomever is lynched and flipped. So I say go ahead. I'd love for every scummy on my wagon to be burned if I am to die. I don't think Lale is going to vote Quick, but that's fine. I'm fine with this because when I flip green, ya'll gonna be fucked with my top TR's staying off my wagon. It's like shooting ducks in a barrel.

Also this is TvS 100%. His 80+ posts have resulted in nothing but fluff and bitching about other people's fluff while still being fluff.

Adios scum.
In post 612, CommKnight wrote:
CommKnight
(6):
Chisa Yukizome
Epic Fial
lucca261
Quick
Maki Harukawa
Jamiet99uk

Quick
(6):
CheekyTeeky
Awoo
northsidegal
CommKnight
Aubrey
Flavor Leaf

Not voting:
Lalendra

Town

Neutral

Scum

Placing my bets now since I might not get the chance later and so I can't back out at end of game and say I read people differently.

I feel pretty confident with the people on Quick being town all except Flavor. Not a single person on me (or Lale) would I feel comfortable sliding anywhere close to town/not lynchable. I will say Chisa is more likely town than the rest of the neutrals. But not enough I'd say give them a pass.

Watch out for Flavor, if there's scum not voting me, he's it.

Epic and Maki I feel meh about. Not any hard SR's there. Lale is another meh but others seem to SR them (Aubrey in particular).

But I'm willing to bet 2/3 of my red's are indeed scum with the other slipping into my neutral or TR's.
In post 635, CommKnight wrote:
In post 626, Lalendra wrote:
In post 612, CommKnight wrote:
CommKnight
(6):
Chisa Yukizome
Epic Fial
lucca261
Quick
Maki Harukawa
Jamiet99uk

Quick
(6):
CheekyTeeky
Awoo
northsidegal
CommKnight
Aubrey
Flavor Leaf

Not voting:
Lalendra

Town

Neutral

Scum

Placing my bets now since I might not get the chance later and so I can't back out at end of game and say I read people differently.
I like this. This, more than anything else Comm has said so far, gives me warm town fuzzies.

VOTE: Quick
Honestly this threw me off. I was ready for Lale to be the hammer on me.

Also Maki's switch is noted. It should be noted for everyone. I mean I'm glad it's not 100% mislynch on me now. But not standing firm in their vote and just wanting to lynch one of the two top-wagons. If Quick somehow flips town, I'd be questioning that slot a bit more going into tomorrow (if I am there tomorrow).

@Flubber. Hello, you're town. Your predecessor already convinced me of that. It's either me or Quick today since he was so eager to 1v1 me that all other wagons dissolved today. So I suggest while reading/skimming through you pay attention to both of our posts a bit more. (My ISO is a lot shorter and quicker to read than his, I promise. I don't have 80+ posts). Also look for possible associates pending flip and how people decided to vote on each wagon. Anything really that will help you analyze both wagons pending flips.

Also... Quick is at L1, if he's lynched and not me, whoever intends to hammer, give him a chance to claim Mason/Not Mason. if he's hammered before he claims. i will rip right into that person tomorrow 150%. This is meant for those new to this site *cough* Jamie *cough*. So no bullshit about meta from your previous sites. You hammer him without a claim, I'll rip you a new ass tomorrow.

These were posts before com and quick were gonna get lynched both were at L-2 I believe or L-1 these don't feel like scum posts to make when you're about to die to me
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

So? I don't see anything scum wouldn't do. Or that I haven't done as scum.

He is showing emotion. So what?

Telling what you believe to be the truth (or just the truth in the case of scum) is not alignment indicative else every game I have I would be Town.

Help me to see what you see. What this reads as to me is desperate scum and the fact neither of the two were lynched to me is suspicious.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore the (if I am alive) is rather redundant. Of course if you are dead then you are not pushing anyone. That specific parenthesis was probably added because it feels townie versus is townie.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Comm is more focused on slamming me than he is saving flubber from the lynch. I asked Flubber why and Comm Knight never answered. Comm Knight imho wants us to mislynch flubber.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Quick »

Math is really hit of miss for me.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1371, Quick wrote:Math is really hit of miss for me.
Ditto for you.

I find whoever I push you instantly townread then compromise on the person I scumread and then they flip scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1372, MathBlade wrote:
Ditto for you.

I find whoever I push you instantly townread then compromise on the person I scumread and then they flip scum.
I was talking about this game.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1373, Quick wrote:
In post 1372, MathBlade wrote:
Ditto for you.

I was talking about this game.
Then what am I hit on? What am I miss on?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”