NFL Confidence Pick'em PokerFace wins W17 and entire season!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by PokerFace »

/in for week 2+

/ego post
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

Uhm, did Defender pick DEN to win twice and forget to pick a game?

I can't win overall season. I'm just hoping to take one week from everyone else
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:41 am

Post by PokerFace »

Another week where I get third
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

Mariota is not playing. Not suure if its possible or not but since kickoff of these 3 games has not happened, can I make TEN my 4 pointer, IND my 6 and NYG my 5?

I still think TEN wins but have less confidence. If I can't change them around based on rules, then I will live with it
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #84 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

Very well then
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:45 am

Post by PokerFace »

got recked last week
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by PokerFace »

bumping
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:17 am

Post by PokerFace »

This ain't good. I need to be wrong, to win a week. I wish I had ranked detroit 1-2 higher so I could tie or beat Mjollnir

Thor Ragnarok just hit theaters. If Mjollnir wins this week than lol.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #114 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I got the memo about watson's injury late. I would not have had 10 confidence in that had i got it at a good time
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #116 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Ragnorok. On the bright side I have Stafford, Jones Jr. and the Detroit defense on my MS fantasy football team so I got a come from behind victory there. GG Mjollnir
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #121 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Woo! Getting entire season could not be done since I missed week 1, so I wanted just one week. And I got it.

Since I got a strike and lost Chris Thompson in the scum league, at least I got something this week.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #124 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:45 am

Post by PokerFace »

KMD won. Who else is in double wins club?

Anyone in triple wins?

Sending you my picks shortly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #126 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:49 am

Post by PokerFace »

So Peg, KMD, and pabs have two wins
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #134 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Damnit, so close to second win
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #140 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:58 am

Post by PokerFace »

So I got two weeks and you got 4? I like the second win, but you getting 4 weeks means you got most weeks and probably best overall. I am fine with you getting best overall but giving yourself 4 weeks may be a little unfair with you running the game
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #142 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:21 am

Post by PokerFace »

So you beat me week 16 and I won week 17 since I was the only one? Any chance I can see your point score for week 16? I completely believe and trust that you came up with point values for week16. I do not doubt you. I'm just curious what the scores were for week 16. when I said:
PokerFace wrote:So I got two weeks and you got 4? I like the second win, but you getting 4 weeks means you got most weeks and probably best overall. I am fine with you getting best overall but giving yourself 4 weeks may be a little unfair with you running the game
I was a little drunk and upset about the browns going winless. I didn't realize you never posted the week 16 results. My brain forgot week 16 happened for a second. Given how the browns played against the bears, week 16 didn't happen for some browns players either. Not seeing your results for week 16 before week 17, is partly why I didn't send my week 17 picks until just before 12:30 Sunday. I'm rather glad there were no Thursday or Saturday games this week since I almost forgot to send at all. Holiday obligations can do that to you.

TLDR I thought 16 never happened during that post and I thought you were saying we tied for week 17 because you didn't want to do the math. I was confused.

I am fine with you winning week 16, as long as you give the results for my own curiosity. I am fine with me winning week 17 since no one else submitted. I am not fine with me winning entire season. I didn't participate in week 1. I probably should have sent in picks then but I didn't have time to read all rules, and I didn't want to spend time on this game then. Since You and I are the only players that played for 16 weeks, I would guess we would have the two highest overall scores. As I only won two weeks and you won four, I don't think I have the highest score overall. Assuming you have higher score, I am fine with you winning the season.
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #145 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Thanks for running this pablito. I am glad I got two weeks. Don't think I can say I won the entire season though

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”