Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1368, MathBlade wrote:So? I don't see anything scum wouldn't do. Or that I haven't done as scum.

He is showing emotion. So what?

Telling what you believe to be the truth (or just the truth in the case of scum) is not alignment indicative else every game I have I would be Town.
Hit
Help me to see what you see. What this reads as to me is desperate scum and the fact neither of the two were lynched to me is suspicious.
Miss.

Stuff like that.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1375, Quick wrote:
In post 1368, MathBlade wrote:So? I don't see anything scum wouldn't do. Or that I haven't done as scum.

Telling what you believe to be the truth (or just the truth in the case of scum) is not alignment indicative else every game I have I would be Town.
Hit
Help me to see what you see. What this reads as to me is desperate scum and the fact neither of the two were lynched to me is suspicious.
Miss.

Stuff like that.
Okay...Let's assume that the consensus is I am a shitty Town player.

Instead of saying "I suck" help me better. Don't just say "Miss" or "Its math" tell me what I can do better. Connect the dots.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1376, MathBlade wrote:

Hit
Miss.

Stuff like that.

Instead of saying "I suck" help me better. Don't just say "Miss" or "Its math" tell me what I can do better. Connect the dots.
"Help me see what you see." Terrible tone. Far fetched reasoning with more bad tone.

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by CommKnight »

My read on Lucca's slot (Math) is wavering. Lucca was almost lock-town for me. I mean I know Math can tunnel people and push town, he regularly does this. But this just feels fake. It doesn't even seem like he's trying to look at people. There's 3 scum and he's so dead-set on me being scum that he's failing to reason out who would have to be my two partners.

Even in Maki's quote I was looking at Maki and Epic since D1. I'm beginning to see a Maki, Epic, and Math team potential.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1378, CommKnight wrote:My read on Lucca's slot (Math) is wavering. Lucca was almost lock-town for me. I mean I know Math can tunnel people and push town, he regularly does this. But this just feels fake. It doesn't even seem like he's trying to look at people. There's 3 scum and he's so dead-set on me being scum that he's failing to reason out who would have to be my two partners.

Even in Maki's quote I was looking at Maki and Epic since D1. I'm beginning to see a Maki, Epic, and Math team potential.
Not true. Hes said it was you me and Epic.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1378, CommKnight wrote:My read on Lucca's slot (Math) is wavering. Lucca was almost lock-town for me. I mean I know Math can tunnel people and push town, he regularly does this. But this just feels fake. It doesn't even seem like he's trying to look at people. There's 3 scum and he's so dead-set on me being scum that he's failing to reason out who would have to be my two partners.

They...If you're gonna insist that I am scum or no longer lock Town simply because I scumread you get my pronoun right.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1379, Quick wrote:

Not true. Hes said it was you me and Epic.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1377, Quick wrote:

Hit
Miss.

Stuff like that.

"Help me see what you see." Terrible tone. Far fetched reasoning with more bad tone.
Tone can't be good or bad. That is emotion. Reasoning far fetched << Why do you think this? If you feel my reasoning is bad tell me why.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1382, MathBlade wrote:

Hit
Miss.

Stuff like that.

Tone can't be good or bad. That is emotion. Reasoning far fetched << Why do you think this? If you feel my reasoning is bad tell me why.
Lack of doubt.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1383, Quick wrote:

Hit
Miss.

Stuff like that.

Lack of doubt.
That isn't a logical flaw.
It can be argued I am arrogant fine. That doesn't mean wrong or far fetched.

I am damn sure 2+2 is 4.
Should I doubt that?
Get specific.
Tell me what on my read is wrong. Show me what
specifically
I am doing wrong.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1384, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1383, Quick wrote:

Hit
Miss.

Stuff like that.

Lack of doubt.
That isn't a logical flaw.
It can be argued I am arrogant fine. That doesn't mean wrong or far fetched.

I am damn sure 2+2 is 4.
Should I doubt that?
Get specific.
Tell me what on my read is wrong. Show me what
specifically
I am doing wrong.
Logical reasoning and deduction isn't my thing. I didn't make the argument you made a logical error.. That was you putting words in my mouth. I am playing the game of Mafia, IDK if you are playing math or not, but I am not.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Obviously you disagree with my scumread of you.

Obviously you disagree with my scumread of Comm and still haven't followed up with Comm despite my insistence that you should have with your question. Instead you sheep him. What
specifically
in your reads, not math, am I missing? What makes you not push him?

What specifically makes you not talk about Epic?

What specifically is "Miss" about my play/style here?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1386, MathBlade wrote:Obviously you disagree with my scumread of you.

Obviously you disagree with my scumread of Comm and still haven't followed up with Comm despite my insistence that you should have with your question. Instead you sheep him. What
specifically

I have been pushing him.

He doesn't respond. That is for Town to figure out.

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Another page? Lolololol, I’ve been thinking this game needed an energy boost but dear god.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1387, Quick wrote:

specifically

I have been pushing him.

If you're Town (again I doubt this) you have an opinion on this. Elaborate on your opinion. When I am trying to read you saying it's
Town's problem
to read Comm Knight and therefore not yours that is bad. Tell me what YOU think of Comm Knight's play since YOU are sheeping and pushing him two differing reads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1388, Aubrey wrote:Another page? Lolololol, I’ve been thinking this game needed an energy boost but dear god.
I interact with people in real time. This creates posts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Aubrey »

So, the flood gates shall continue to pour.

--

Just know you've entered a relatively lazy game. If you continue flooding like you are, you'll drown out what little voice some people have. Not only that, but can also add to the general laziness that is already occurring. Basically activity is good, but over-activity is bad.

--

Play as you wish, but consider the above. Personally I'm still way behind, and having been designing behind a computer screen since early in the morning, I really don't care nor look forward to critically reading this mass of info. You'll be lucky if I read half or 3/4ths tonight.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1389, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1387, Quick wrote:

specifically

I have been pushing him.

If you're Town (again I doubt this) you have an opinion on this. Elaborate on your opinion. When I am trying to read you saying it's
Town's problem
to read Comm Knight and therefore not yours that is bad. Tell me what YOU think of Comm Knight's play since YOU are sheeping and pushing him two differing reads.
I think Comm has done hardly anything AI at all. He's just spouted Pre-Flip all game based on "gut." Seriously, How do you read that shit?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1391, Aubrey wrote:So, the flood gates shall continue to pour.

--

Just know you've entered a relatively lazy game. If you continue flooding like you are, you'll drown out what little voice some people have. Not only that, but can also add to the general laziness that is already occurring. Basically activity is good, but over-activity is bad.

--

Play as you wish, but consider the above. Personally I'm still way behind, and having been designing behind a computer screen since early in the morning, I really don't care nor look forward to critically reading this mass of info. You'll be lucky if I read half or 3/4ths tonight.
Uhm...

I don't think discouraging content is a good thing to do...

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Aubrey »

K.
*doesn't feel like overly explaining a simple concept*
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1394, Aubrey wrote:K.
*doesn't feel like overly explaining a simple concept*
It is simple tho.. Content is good for the game, yeah? Like especially when the game has been starved for content?

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by CommKnight »

"Content"

Apparently we have different definitions of that.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Aubrey »

There is a whole thread dedicated to what I tried to eloquently say. I don’t care to argue this point further seeing as we are discussing how to play rather than how we regard the Alignment of play. Plus, I’m not against activity, but there is a limit that needs to be considered. If the game continues to grow 4+ pages a day, you’ll become frustrated when only a few ppl are participating. That’s all I’m highlighting and cautioning.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I need to catch up. This game will b be my priority tomorrow
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I generally feel that that is just the kind of player Comm is, and it leads to him being town moreso than scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”