Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Lol caught up. That took nearly ten seconds...
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

I too think a reread of f1 in the light of the wossi kill is indicated...
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by implosion »

TIAM wrote:Why? I'm town. Better to vote someone that was actually on the Mulch lynch.
Do you specifically think that the wagon was scum-driven? If so, why? Do you just specifically dislike dany's vote?

The votes near the end of the day are either very meaningful if Lalendra is scum or mostly meaningless if she's town, since she was nominally the counterwagon to mulch. The final vote count is sort of interesting in that a bunch of people (tiam, wave, lalendra, and of course mulch ~_~) are vanity voting. The lalendra wagon had more than two at its peak so I'm not really counting those votes but serg and seph were never really on the table and the wossi wagon mostly fell apart. I can easily see scum on the wagon, or scum off the wagon using vanity votes to hide from having to commit to stances/being on a mislynch. I don't really think the wagon is helpful to analyze right now from the angle of just what people were on it.

Dany's hammer certainly merits some scrutiny. In particular: Dany, when you made your hammer, did you realize the sort of overt scumminess of it, particularly the tone of naked hammering Mulch 20 minutes after he called you scum? Did you realize what you were doing and just didn't care? I'm sort of confused by because I feel like it's obvious what serg is getting at (although of course he can correct me if I'm wrong). I'm not entirely sure what to make of the vote.

I think the people I'm most inclined to look at right now are dany, tiam, flubber and wicked. I feel like all four of them vaguely lurked as the Mulch shenanigans were going down and my reads on them all sort of eroded. I'm open to arguments on wave, serg, and chip but I think there are pretty good reasons to think they're town. Lalendra idk I still think she's townish but can be persuaded on as well. I'm not really sure if the reasons I have for thinking she's town are actually good reasons. skitter and Seph are very town.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I'm going to review from Mulch replacing in onward.

No eta at the moment, sorry.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Sephiroth »

Apologies for my delay in posting. Got a new midi keyboard and I've been a little obsessed :D Will reread D1 and post my thoughts later on this evening.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I'm thinking Skitter and Idanny are scum partners.

VOTE: IdannyVOTE:

We lynch skitter tomorrow?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Sergtacos »

VOTE: IDanny
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:47 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 803, implosion wrote:Dany's hammer certainly merits some scrutiny. In particular: Dany, when you made your hammer, did you realize the sort of overt scumminess of it, particularly the tone of naked hammering Mulch 20 minutes after he called you scum? Did you realize what you were doing and just didn't care? I'm sort of confused by 789 because I feel like it's obvious what serg is getting at (although of course he can correct me if I'm wrong). I'm not entirely sure what to make of the vote.
Dany is the person I'm most interested in. Pre and post-Mulch dany look like two different players. And the hammer in the context of mulch's last vote and the wossi kill is very, very odd.
In post 803, implosion wrote:I think the people I'm most inclined to look at right now are dany, tiam, flubber and wicked. I feel like all four of them vaguely lurked as the Mulch shenanigans were going down and my reads on them all sort of eroded. I'm open to arguments on wave, serg, and chip but I think there are pretty good reasons to think they're town. Lalendra idk I still think she's townish but can be persuaded on as well. I'm not really sure if the reasons I have for thinking she's town are actually good reasons. skitter and Seph are very town.
Two I don't think is being scummy *for him*. I feel like Serg might be playing up the troll but I don't know what that says about his alignment. I don't feel confident reading either and I don't want them anywhere near LYLO.

Seph is like the only read I'm feeling confident about right now; I think he's town.
In post 806, Sergtacos wrote:I'm thinking Skitter and Idanny are scum partners.

VOTE: IdannyVOTE:

We lynch skitter tomorrow?
a) why are you scumreading me?

b) why do you think I'm scum *with dany* in particular?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:54 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 803, implosion wrote:
TIAM wrote:Why? I'm town. Better to vote someone that was actually on the Mulch lynch.
Dany's hammer certainly merits some scrutiny. In particular: Dany, when you made your hammer, did you realize the sort of overt scumminess of it, particularly the tone of naked hammering Mulch 20 minutes after he called you scum? Did you realize what you were doing and just didn't care? I'm sort of confused by because I feel like it's obvious what serg is getting at (although of course he can correct me if I'm wrong). I'm not entirely sure what to make of the vote..
No I don't know why it was scummy, the was only 1 day left in the day and I gave intent that I was going to hammer. I didn't care that Mulch called me scum because I thought he was scum and just doing it to scare me off. I scum read Mulch because his game was too different from the games I have seen him in. In his last game he over reacted to scum reads on him and I thought he was overcompensating by ignoring them this game.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:04 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 747, implosion wrote:Mulch is very probably scum who has accepted the lynch. Someone please just threaten a hammer so that we can see him probably refuse to claim so we can get on with it. I understand townreading his early play from certain angles but I don't understand how you can still townread him after the marked shift in his play in the past few pages.
In post 775, implosion wrote:2 days left until deadline.
Flubber wrote:oh good its time to hammer mulch now
In post 776, iDanyboy wrote:Intent to hammer today.
In post 785, iDanyboy wrote:VOTE: Mulch
In post 803, implosion wrote:Dany's hammer certainly merits some scrutiny. In particular: Dany, when you made your hammer, did you realize the sort of overt scumminess of it, particularly the tone of naked hammering Mulch 20 minutes after he called you scum? Did you realize what you were doing and just didn't care? I'm sort of confused by because I feel like it's obvious what serg is getting at (although of course he can correct me if I'm wrong). I'm not entirely sure what to make of the vote.
implosion correct me if I'm wrong but is this not a pretty open and shut case? I understand investigating the wagon but I guess I'm not understanding where your head is at with respect to the hammer itself, and why you consider it "overtly scummy"?

In addition, Mulch had already claimed VT, so I also don't understand the meaning of "naked hammer". Should he have said "Sorry" or "I now sentence thee to death" first?
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:10 am

Post by wavemode »

Also, this is the second time town!Mulch has replaced into a Mini I was in and got insta-lynched. He should work on that :P
retired...?
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:46 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 803, implosion wrote:
Do you specifically think that the wagon was scum-driven? If so, why? Do you just specifically dislike dany's vote?

The votes near the end of the day are either very meaningful if Lalendra is scum or mostly meaningless if she's town, since she was nominally the counterwagon to mulch. The final vote count is sort of interesting in that a bunch of people (tiam, wave, lalendra, and of course mulch ~_~) are vanity voting. The lalendra wagon had more than two at its peak so I'm not really counting those votes but serg and seph were never really on the table and the wossi wagon mostly fell apart. I can easily see scum on the wagon, or scum off the wagon using vanity votes to hide from having to commit to stances/being on a mislynch. I don't really think the wagon is helpful to analyze right now from the angle of just what people were on it.

Dany's hammer certainly merits some scrutiny. In particular: Dany, when you made your hammer, did you realize the sort of overt scumminess of it, particularly the tone of naked hammering Mulch 20 minutes after he called you scum? Did you realize what you were doing and just didn't care? I'm sort of confused by because I feel like it's obvious what serg is getting at (although of course he can correct me if I'm wrong). I'm not entirely sure what to make of the vote.

I think the people I'm most inclined to look at right now are dany, tiam, flubber and wicked. I feel like all four of them vaguely lurked as the Mulch shenanigans were going down and my reads on them all sort of eroded. I'm open to arguments on wave, serg, and chip but I think there are pretty good reasons to think they're town. Lalendra idk I still think she's townish but can be persuaded on as well. I'm not really sure if the reasons I have for thinking she's town are actually good reasons. skitter and Seph are very town.
Both. I think it was scum driven and I dislike idb's vote because it was last and because of mulch's scumread.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Implosion's most recent post is bad. He is questioning a hammer on the player he agreed was to be yesterday's lynch, and is now open to considering the majority of the game to be scum.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 459, Sergtacos wrote:While i was reading more, Mulch pinged me town af. If Mulch is scum this game then gg but so far I have him town locked.
In post 460, Sergtacos wrote:UNVOTE: Mulch
If you are scum reading serg, I would like to know whether or not you think this is a white knight.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I've skimmed up to 22, and serg is pretty hard off the Mulch wagon.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 810, wavemode wrote:
In post 747, implosion wrote:Mulch is very probably scum who has accepted the lynch. Someone please just threaten a hammer so that we can see him probably refuse to claim so we can get on with it. I understand townreading his early play from certain angles but I don't understand how you can still townread him after the marked shift in his play in the past few pages.
In post 775, implosion wrote:2 days left until deadline.
Flubber wrote:oh good its time to hammer mulch now
In post 776, iDanyboy wrote:Intent to hammer today.
In post 785, iDanyboy wrote:VOTE: Mulch
In post 803, implosion wrote:Dany's hammer certainly merits some scrutiny. In particular: Dany, when you made your hammer, did you realize the sort of overt scumminess of it, particularly the tone of naked hammering Mulch 20 minutes after he called you scum? Did you realize what you were doing and just didn't care? I'm sort of confused by because I feel like it's obvious what serg is getting at (although of course he can correct me if I'm wrong). I'm not entirely sure what to make of the vote.
implosion correct me if I'm wrong but is this not a pretty open and shut case? I understand investigating the wagon but I guess I'm not understanding where your head is at with respect to the hammer itself, and why you consider it "overtly scummy"?

In addition, Mulch had already claimed VT, so I also don't understand the meaning of "naked hammer". Should he have said "Sorry" or "I now sentence thee to death" first?
This is good. It needs to be emphasised that implosion first calls for someone to threaten hammer ie declare intent, then casts shade on idanyboy when he does just that, and then follows through.

It doesn't make me feel any better that Taco is also pushing an idanyboy lynch.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 815, Flubbernugget wrote:I've skimmed up to 22, and serg is pretty hard off the Mulch wagon.
What, if anything, do you conclude from that?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 743, Mulch wrote:Are you proud of me for not self hammering NExus
In post 752, Mulch wrote:Hardclaim vt bye
:)

Baby steps
In post 811, wavemode wrote:Also, this is the second time town!Mulch has replaced into a Mini I was in and got insta-lynched. He should work on that :P
This is pure speculation, but reading between the lines i think Mulch might have been told by the powers-that-be to clean up his act a bit. I mean, he calmed right down in this game after his initial burst of randomness.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by implosion »

wavemode wrote:implosion correct me if I'm wrong but is this not a pretty open and shut case? I understand investigating the wagon but I guess I'm not understanding where your head is at with respect to the hammer itself, and why you consider it "overtly scummy"?
I think I was somewhat unclear on what I meant. When I called it "overtly scummy" I was referring to the fact that it was sort of the kind of thing that I wouldn't expect anyone to do as town or scum, because it, at a glance, looked bad. It looked at a glance like dany saw mulch scumreading him and said Nope Not Having Any Of That and hammered. It's almost like selfvoting, in that it's the kind of thing that draws attention to yourself. This is why I said I wasn't entirely sure what to make of the vote. I'm not sure if it is scummy. Dany's response makes me lean town, weakly. I don't think he'd specifically manufacture the argument that he thought Mulch was trying to scare him away as scum.
Flubber wrote:Implosion's most recent post is bad. He is questioning a hammer on the player he agreed was to be yesterday's lynch
Am I not allowed to question a vote on someone just because I also suspected them?

I was pretty clear that the part of what I found questionable wasn't just the brute fact of him voting Mulch. It was the fact that it didn't even acknowledge the fact that Mulch had just called him scum.
Flubber wrote:, and is now open to considering the majority of the game to be scum.
Are you not open to considering the majority of the game to be scum? Do you have locktown reads on literally the majority of the game????

Also I gave a pool of four names, which is decidedly *not* the majority, that I wanted to look primarily at, and literally called everyone else in the game town.

So.

What???
Chip wrote: This is good. It needs to be emphasised that implosion first calls for someone to threaten hammer ie declare intent, then casts shade on idanyboy when he does just that, and then follows through.
I'll ask the same question to you.

Just because I asked someone to hammer, does that mean I'm not allowed to find a post where someone hammers scummy? To be clear I don't especially find it scummy at this point. But me asking for a hammer doesn't mean that I can't judge the hammer post for things other than just being a hammer.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 815, Flubbernugget wrote:I've skimmed up to 22, and serg is pretty hard off the Mulch wagon.
because i strongly town read him? his actions pinged me strong town. honestly this post is so bad that i think its coming from scum, aka you=scum.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:48 am

Post by wavemode »

?

VOTE: Sergtacos
retired...?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 821, wavemode wrote:?

VOTE: Sergtacos
?

VOTE: Wavemode
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

@serg:
In post 808, skitter30 wrote:a) why are you scumreading me?

b) why do you think I'm scum *with dany* in particular?
In post 810, wavemode wrote:In addition, Mulch had already claimed VT, so I also don't understand the meaning of "naked hammer". Should he have said "Sorry" or "I now sentence thee to death" first?
I just wanna say that I thought this was funny lol

And I largely agree with Implosion - I understand that dany had stated intent and that implosion had asked for the hammer, but it does look a bit odd for dany to naked hammer immediately after mulch called him scum. I don't know if it's scummy. It's weird and worth probing imo.

@dany:

Why did your posting style change so drastically at around the time Mulch replaced in?
In post 814, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 459, Sergtacos wrote:While i was reading more, Mulch pinged me town af. If Mulch is scum this game then gg but so far I have him town locked.
In post 460, Sergtacos wrote:UNVOTE: Mulch
If you are scum reading serg, I would like to know whether or not you think this is a white knight.
Is white-knighting the thing where scum defends a townie for towncred?

Cuz yeah I was getting those vibes at the very end of the day, especially from and . I really don't like 787 because it feels like a) Serg knows Mulch is flipping town and b) that he was setting up a dany lynch to avenge Mulch once he did in fact flip town.

I think I wanna do this for now.

VOTE: Serg
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 2.1:

wavemode (1)
- Sergtacos,
TwoInAMillion (1)
- Lalendra
iDanyboy (1)
- TownInAMillion
Sergtacos (2)
- wavemode, skitter30

Not voting (6)
- implosion, Wickedestjr, iDanyboy, Chip Butty, Sephiroth, Flubbernugget

With 11 alive, 6 to lynch. Deadline is at 8pm GMT on Monday 11th December 2017. ((expired on 2017-12-11 20:00:00))
Trans rights are human rights.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”