Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Impede »

@UCV: Buddying and fence sitting are great scumtells. You have to read personality/meta into it though because certain people (myself included) tend to be hesitant to state hard and fast conclusions without a great degree of confidence and might have a naturally agreeable disposition. This can come off like fencesitting and buddying. That's why I wanted to try to understand your meta a bit more, but having my second-biggest townread say "I know this guy and this is his scum game" kind of puts the nail in the coffin IMO. But that's also why I asked him what he thinks your town meta looks like.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=73962
most recent town game. probably reliable

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73677&p=9775155#p9775155
a townie where i was endgame, but lost. rather recent.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73370
another more recent game. i did play similar in this game to how i did in the one i listed before.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73567
I did throw in this, but you can read into it.
so...i don't get enough sleep
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 370, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 151, Luca Blight wrote:Gut feeling on Impede and UCV being scum buddies....just putting it in here for reference.
hmmmm. scum reads me on
GUT FEELING
Yes, initially my read was gut feeling. What's the issue with this, and what's with the big, red-coloured lettering?
In post 172, Luca Blight wrote:Scumteam =
Impede, UCV, LaserGuy, ???
wow, you were litterally just accusing me of making reads with no reasoning. talk about hypocrisy
I gave reasoning already for UCV and Impede. I was making a possible connection for reference - the reasoning is pretty self-explanatory as this post came just after the interaction it was referring to.
In post 215, Luca Blight wrote:UNVOTE:

Impede's catch-up was pretty decent and I no longer want to lynch him today.

My preferred lynch today is UCV. I have experience with him and know his style well - this really feels like his scum game to me. I've been trying my best not to tunnel on him as I'm aware I have a tendancy to, but it really feels as if he's trying to buddy me to get me on his side so I won't go for him.

Spoiler: UCV's buddying
In post 141, UC Voyager wrote:im leaning Luca townie. . .depending on if he continues to post like he is.
In post 143, UC Voyager wrote:Luca doesn't ATE. I don't remember seeing ATE from him, and i doubt he is actually doing it. he has a solid game style. no need to change

are you sure you know what ATE is? IF not, it is appeal to emotion. Im sure you know this though
In post 152, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 151, Luca Blight wrote:Gut feeling on Impede and UCV being scum buddies....just putting it in here for reference.
you always have gut feeling i am scum though i can't blame you tbh. :lol: :P
In post 155, UC Voyager wrote:Luca has played with me in a few games

a mini normal where i was a town JailKeeper
In a newbie game (mandella effect) where i was Doctor
A newbie game (basketball) where i was scum and was the most obv scum and somehow won! that is why he has the right to scum read me based on gut. though im town here. : p
In post 199, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 196, Impede wrote:
In post 194, UC Voyager wrote:why would you ask someone to lynch you?

tbh, this looks like ATE to me. and the fact you were trying use ATE earlier disturbs me.
Because he's clearly not read my posts and is falling victim to conf bias. Don't like his playstyle at all. If I'm going to be on the receiving end of it all game for no reason then I'll either have to get used to ignoring it or end up dead. It's a waste because I feel relatively strongly that he's town and should be going after players presenting legitimate scumtells.
Luca has a really good play style. i have seen him figure out who the scum is several times. He takes a good approach to the game as well. What he is doing now isn confbias. if he was confbias, he would probably be on me right now.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73677
these are some examples of when i confbias. confbias generally doesn't happen til nylo or mylo.

another thing
confbias is a town move
. If luca is confbiasing you, isn't your main scum read moz who also would be confbias you? Im still trying to figure out how it isn't
OMGUS

I find it very strange how you kept rather silent until this case formed on you, and you started to post again. It makes little to no since.

He has also made a lot of 'on the fence' comments, as is his style as scum:

Spoiler: UCV's fence-sitting
In post 129, UC Voyager wrote:I am all ready town reading Mozamis.
His posts seem to be coming from a townie point of view

I have a null read on Luca
i am familiar with his play, so i will be able to read him soon

i have a scum lean on archwing
I am less familiar with this player, but i don't know how trying to make RVS last longer helps town, so i am all ready not so sure about that slot
This one is too orderly - one townread, one null read and one scumread? Convenient.
In post 146, UC Voyager wrote:He didn't even seem to acknowledge it. Im not sure what to think of that.
In post 147, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 146, UC Voyager wrote:He didn't even seem to acknowledge it. Im not sure what to think of that.
I have seen town ignore cases on them, but i have also seen
A LOT
of times
In post 159, UC Voyager wrote:is implede's scum play a LURK!SCUM?

If so, i would totally vote for him. Im still trying to make reads, though it is early in the game
In post 174, UC Voyager wrote:I'm not liking how impede keeps saying he will post later, but I see where he is coming from. I have done that as town.
His ATE case made no since

VOTE: UCV

Everyone sheep me.
OK. let me walk through this

1. you said i was buddying you when some of those quotes were me stating pure fact! Other posts, i was litterally doing what your doing to me, but i was town reading you
was saying i have seen your town play and will see it soon if you are town. you eventually turn around and start this whole case on me. notice how you were not super hostile with me until i mentioned your meta. then all of a sudden you are getting scared. the more and more i read your posts, the weaker my town read on you is.

I stated fact. you don't like ATE. I wasn't even hard town reading you, just stating fact. Do you wan't to utilize ATE later on,, but need me gone to do so?

wasn't even a town read on you god damnit.

sure, it is a town read on you, but is it really buddying?

moving on
,my fence sitting is not really a valid fucking reason

-I did not want to just jump on a wagon because one could be lurking. lurking isn't a scum tell unless that is a meta, so i was asking if it was his scum meta. if it was, then i wouldn't be risking as much then if he lurked as town some times or he was just busy!
You think I was getting scared of you because you mentioned by meta? Don't be daft. What reason would I have to fear someone who not only completely townread me but was actively buddying me?

143 - you think I want you gone so I can use AtE later-on? That is laughable. And yes you were clearly townreading me, don't deny it.

152 - No, but you were being overly-friendly in response to my suspicion of you.

199 - yes, it is buddying.

Fence sitting really is a valid fucking reason.

You say lurking isn't a scumtell yet you are currently voting someone for lurking? Go figure.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.9

UC Voyager(5)
~ Luca Blight, Sesq, Lucky2u, mozamis, Impede

Lucky2u(2)
~ CommKnight, LaserGuy
CommKnight(2)
~ cytheflyguy, Zulfy
Zulfy(1)
~ UC Voyager
mozamis(1)
~ CultOfAthena

Not Voting (1): Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2017-12-02 21:30:00)

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.

Performed 17 calls in 4 seconds. With an average of 0.282823529411765 seconds per call.

Edited only to fix vote count number as I can't count/didn't update the autocounter
Last edited by MathBlade on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 375, Impede wrote:@UCV: Buddying and fence sitting are great scumtells. You have to read personality/meta into it though because certain people (myself included) tend to be hesitant to state hard and fast conclusions without a great degree of confidence and might have a naturally agreeable disposition. This can come off like fencesitting and buddying. That's why I wanted to try to understand your meta a bit more, but having my second-biggest townread say "I know this guy and this is his scum game" kind of puts the nail in the coffin IMO. But that's also why I asked him what he thinks your town meta looks like.
imagine if i did that as scum. wait, i don't

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73448
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=73733
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 377, Luca Blight wrote:
hmmmm. scum reads me on
GUT FEELING
Yes, initially my read was gut feeling. What's the issue with this, and what's with the big, red-coloured lettering?
it is so it stands out. gut feeling isn't the best reason to scum read someone.
In post 172, Luca Blight wrote:Scumteam =
Impede, UCV, LaserGuy, ???
wow, you were litterally just accusing me of making reads with no reasoning. talk about hypocrisy
I gave reasoning already for UCV and Impede. I was making a possible connection for reference - the reasoning is pretty self-explanatory as this post came just after the interaction it was referring to.
I am failing to see where you said anything other than "gut".
In post 215, Luca Blight wrote:UNVOTE:

Impede's catch-up was pretty decent and I no longer want to lynch him today.

My preferred lynch today is UCV. I have experience with him and know his style well - this really feels like his scum game to me. I've been trying my best not to tunnel on him as I'm aware I have a tendancy to, but it really feels as if he's trying to buddy me to get me on his side so I won't go for him.

Spoiler: UCV's buddying
In post 141, UC Voyager wrote:im leaning Luca townie. . .depending on if he continues to post like he is.
In post 143, UC Voyager wrote:Luca doesn't ATE. I don't remember seeing ATE from him, and i doubt he is actually doing it. he has a solid game style. no need to change

are you sure you know what ATE is? IF not, it is appeal to emotion. Im sure you know this though
In post 152, UC Voyager wrote:
you always have gut feeling i am scum though i can't blame you tbh. :lol: :P
In post 155, UC Voyager wrote:Luca has played with me in a few games

a mini normal where i was a town JailKeeper
In a newbie game (mandella effect) where i was Doctor
A newbie game (basketball) where i was scum and was the most obv scum and somehow won! that is why he has the right to scum read me based on gut. though im town here. : p
In post 199, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 196, Impede wrote:
In post 194, UC Voyager wrote:why would you ask someone to lynch you?

tbh, this looks like ATE to me. and the fact you were trying use ATE earlier disturbs me.
Because he's clearly not read my posts and is falling victim to conf bias. Don't like his playstyle at all. If I'm going to be on the receiving end of it all game for no reason then I'll either have to get used to ignoring it or end up dead. It's a waste because I feel relatively strongly that he's town and should be going after players presenting legitimate scumtells.
Luca has a really good play style. i have seen him figure out who the scum is several times. He takes a good approach to the game as well. What he is doing now isn confbias. if he was confbias, he would probably be on me right now.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73677
these are some examples of when i confbias. confbias generally doesn't happen til nylo or mylo.

another thing
confbias is a town move
. If luca is confbiasing you, isn't your main scum read moz who also would be confbias you? Im still trying to figure out how it isn't
OMGUS

I find it very strange how you kept rather silent until this case formed on you, and you started to post again. It makes little to no since.

He has also made a lot of 'on the fence' comments, as is his style as scum:

Spoiler: UCV's fence-sitting
In post 129, UC Voyager wrote:I am all ready town reading Mozamis.
His posts seem to be coming from a townie point of view

I have a null read on Luca
i am familiar with his play, so i will be able to read him soon

i have a scum lean on archwing
I am less familiar with this player, but i don't know how trying to make RVS last longer helps town, so i am all ready not so sure about that slot
This one is too orderly - one townread, one null read and one scumread? Convenient.
In post 147, UC Voyager wrote:
I have seen town ignore cases on them, but i have also seen
A LOT
of times
In post 159, UC Voyager wrote:is implede's scum play a LURK!SCUM?

If so, i would totally vote for him. Im still trying to make reads, though it is early in the game
In post 174, UC Voyager wrote:I'm not liking how impede keeps saying he will post later, but I see where he is coming from. I have done that as town.
His ATE case made no since

VOTE: UCV

Everyone sheep me.
OK. let me walk through this

1. you said i was buddying you when some of those quotes were me stating pure fact! Other posts, i was litterally doing what your doing to me, but i was town reading you
was saying i have seen your town play and will see it soon if you are town. you eventually turn around and start this whole case on me. notice how you were not super hostile with me until i mentioned your meta. then all of a sudden you are getting scared. the more and more i read your posts, the weaker my town read on you is.

I stated fact. you don't like ATE. I wasn't even hard town reading you, just stating fact. Do you wan't to utilize ATE later on,, but need me gone to do so?

wasn't even a town read on you god damnit.

sure, it is a town read on you, but is it really buddying?

moving on
,my fence sitting is not really a valid fucking reason

-I did not want to just jump on a wagon because one could be lurking. lurking isn't a scum tell unless that is a meta, so i was asking if it was his scum meta. if it was, then i wouldn't be risking as much then if he lurked as town some times or he was just busy!
You think I was getting scared of you because you mentioned by meta? Don't be daft. What reason would I have to fear someone who not only completely townread me but was actively buddying me?

143 - you think I want you gone so I can use AtE later-on? That is laughable. And yes you were clearly townreading me, don't deny it.
Not really. that post was saying you don't ATE. not i town read you. stop twisting my words

152 - No, but you were being overly-friendly in response to my suspicion of you.
. . .Because you scum read me often. i was hoping you would be more reasonable here.

199 - yes, it is buddying.
no. it is town reading god damnit.

Fence sitting really is a valid fucking reason.
BUT IT DID NOT FIT THE CONTEXT

You say lurking isn't a scumtell yet you are currently voting someone for lurking? Go figure.
imagine the fact i want them to actually post.

Ok.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73567
I lurked here.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by mozamis »

no quick reads?
cool.
hammer this scummer :)
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

wht the hell. now you are trying to rush my lynch.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

SCUM
LUCA
LUCKY her vote on me is bad
MOZ now
sesq

TOWN
CY
implede possibly
Zaraki
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

So now I'm suddenly scum when UCV knows I have a tendency to tunnel him when I genuinely believe he's scum?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 384, Luca Blight wrote:So now I'm suddenly scum when UCV knows I have a tendency to tunnel him when I genuinely believe he's scum?
READ MY FUCKING POSTS!

your case on me is bad shit crazy.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESWagon data has been updated.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

the irony of UCV telling anyone to read properly.

I've been tunnelling you for a while now and you continued to townread me. You also know I have a tendency to tunnel you when I'm town and believe you're scum. Please explain the read progression here.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 310, Luca Blight wrote:I genuinely think you're scum. Replacing out is pointless either way.

If you're Town then you get the last laugh, right?
Tells me i should stay around if im town. if im town, how is it going to help you if I am town replacing out? you just are a scum who wants to use me as lynch bait. do you know how annoying it is to always be a scum read
In post 317, Luca Blight wrote:Voyager, are you really gonna replace out like this?

Have some dignity at least.
now you are desperate to keep me around because you know that whoever would have replaced me, you would not be able to pull the same shit
In post 318, Luca Blight wrote:Notice he's only replacing out now others have voted him, despite the fact I've been tunneling on him for a while now in this game.

He's just angry that I've caught him again. Let's lynch this slot.
once you realize it is almost to late, you start to say it is because i was caught. was that the case when BlackVoid requited in basketball similarly, but you town read the slot.

that isn't the case here. here, you are saying i am scum for ragequiting
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 382, UC Voyager wrote:wht the hell. now you are trying to rush my lynch.
Not at all. I like to play with things a while...before ANNIHILATION :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 389, mozamis wrote:
In post 382, UC Voyager wrote:wht the hell. now you are trying to rush my lynch.
Not at all. I like to play with things a while...before ANNIHILATION :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
complete fluff. all you have been doing is sheeping Luca for no apparent reason and now you are telling them to rush my hammer?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I wanted to keep you around as whoever replaces you is obviously going to be unable/unwilling to answer for your shit.

How is this comparable to the BlackVoid thing? Unless you faked replacing out just so you could compare it to that?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

The difference is BlackVoid ragequitted based on the game stagnating, whereas you fake-quit because you were being scumread.

One is a towntell, one is a scumtell.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 391, Luca Blight wrote:I wanted to keep you around as whoever replaces you is obviously going to be unable/unwilling to answer for your shit.

How is this comparable to the BlackVoid thing? Unless you faked replacing out just so you could compare it to that?
ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING?!?!?!

I only came back because i knew it was early and i was overreacting. now you are dodging my question. AGAIN.

first, you don't answer my town meta. now you are not answering this one.

it is completely comparable. People were making cases on him then he left! you were making a huge case on me, and was willing to leave

now you realize you did something totally different from when you are town
VOTE: Luca Blight
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 392, Luca Blight wrote:The difference is BlackVoid ragequitted based on the game stagnating, whereas you fake-quit because you were being scumread.

One is a towntell, one is a scumtell.
now it is a FAKE FUCKING RAGE QUIT

you are making the most FAKE cases on me.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm dodging questions? How about you explain your insane read-progression on me.

You're just lying about the BlackVoid thing - he wasn't being suspected, he was pissed off about the game stagnating and people wanting a no-lynch.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 395, Luca Blight wrote:I'm dodging questions? How about you explain your insane read-progression on me.

You're just lying about the BlackVoid thing - he wasn't being suspected, he was pissed off about the game stagnating and people wanting a no-lynch.
SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I was scum casing him. Lucca also was. there was suspicious on him for a while.

either way, both reasons are rage quits. you fucking just proved to me that your scum for once.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Proof that UCV is lyning about the BlackVoid thing
- This was his last post before ragequitting:
In post 981, BlackVoid wrote:What information dude? You've been doing this since the middle of D3 saying we should lynch "anyone" so you can get "information and flips." I suggested a no lynch and you voted on a lynch you don't even believe in because we absolutely need a flip and now you're trying to waste today as well because "information." What information? What are your reads? Who do you suspect? Actually post something for once because I'm tired of you not playing this game and trying to run down the clock.
Read the thread around this quote for context. He did not ragequit because he was being scumread, he ragequit because the game was stagnating/people weren't posting anything. This was a sure-fire towntell.

UCV is trying to use this to make his fake-ragequit look like a towntell, but he is misrepping what happened in the game he is referring to, for which he is basing his vote on me.

UCV is lying scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 396, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 395, Luca Blight wrote:I'm dodging questions? How about you explain your insane read-progression on me.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I was scum casing him. Lucca also was. there was suspicious on him for a while.

either way, both reasons are rage quits. you fucking just proved to me that your scum for once.
You just proved to me beyond all doubt that you are scum.

You know full well what happened in that game, and it explains your fake replace-out in this one.

You did it with the intention of using it to prove your innocence by bringing up the BlackVoid thing, but anyone with a pair of eyes can see how different the scenarios are.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Sesq »

UCV just became a policy lynch as well as scum lynch

Return to “Completed Open Games”