HELP

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Toto »

What Shea said.

But to try to simplify it.

Your main job as town (and scum) is to not get lynched. Focus on this first.

The reason you get lynched a lot is because your reads look superficial because they are a little bit naive sometimes. (I think this could be age related), so in some way I think you are lacking a little bit of emotional intellingence ( maturity ). But that doesnt mean you should give up.

Maybe include this information at the start of your games so people know how to read you better. (I think you are actually easy to read now).

Try to get in other peoples shoes. This is the hard part. Try to think why they do the things they do as scum but realize they are most likely town. When you lynch someone it must feel like a big weight on you. If you feel too confident (>50%) you are probably confbiased. Think again if that person would do everything they did as town. The answwer is probably yes. People are not perfect. They are not logical and do weird shit all the time.

Ask people questions, try to clarify why they did what they did. Try to find who is town first before you find who is scum. It doesnt matter if your reads suck you need to convince everyone you are town and are honestly trying your best to find scum.

Once you get good at not getting lynched get good at finding scum. Gl
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Toto »

Oh and yeah,

You give up too easily,

When you are about to get lynched do not go gentle into the night.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 12, UC Voyager wrote:Ok. What kinds of questions should I ask?
You need to figure out if someone is really scumhunting or pretending to be scumhunting so ask people to explain their reads and their actions and try to guess if they are town or scum.

Basically try to find what everyone’s reads are
and then try to figure out wheather they believe their own reads
Ask them how they arrived at the conclusion and try to see if it sounds believable
If you disagree with them tell them why you disagree and see how they react
Ask them to explain everything until you understand their motivations

If you believe them sheep them if not vote them but dont lynch them unless you are confident or you have no choice

Return to “Mafia Discussion”