Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Epic, I actually think you are town now after my Maki realization. Please invite me, at least temporarily.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Which also makes Aubrey almost lock scum, then one of the low hanging fruit in a Chisa/Quick.

Maki, Aubrey, one of the low hanging fruit.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Flavour Leaf (4): Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial, Aubrey, Quick

Flubbernugget (1) Maki Harukawa,
Maki Harukawa (4) CommKnight, Flubbernugget, Flavor Leaf, MathBlade,

Not voting:

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Assuming Math sides with us, hopeful, then Maki is caught out scum in the beatnik possible spot. In this scenario, I see it as two scum on me, and then the one scum on Flubber, the hopeful counterwagon to Maki, while still having votes on me. Aubrey is lock scum based on play and positioning, and I don’t think Epic is scum here unless Chisa/Quick are playing equally horrendous, which I don’t think is the case here. One of them are low hanging fruit seeming town, but scum, and the other is just low hanging fruit.

Based on play, and what I can see as potentially manipulative in ISO’s, I’m going to say Quick is the townie, and Chisa is the scum.

My wagon was the laziest wagon ever, allbasically based on me doing nothing, and they pushed it hard. That’s the epitome of a scum driven wagon.

I’m locking in right now as Aubrey, Maki, Chisa.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Epic, please Unvote me for right now. Just give me a little more time. You’re the only one who can do it since the others are scum, and Quick is a town liability.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

It's absolutely absurd to assume anyone would push Maki for town cred
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1480, Flubbernugget wrote:It's absolutely absurd to assume anyone would push Maki for town cred
Why?
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Dam Flavor knows I most likely won't hammer him with flubber alive my hands are tied
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1479, Flavor Leaf wrote:Epic, please Unvote me for right now. Just give me a little more time. You’re the only one who can do it since the others are scum, and Quick is a town liability.
Okay, I need time to read through again anyway. We still have a couple of days.

UNVOTE:
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1402, Epic Fial wrote:Comm, why do you think I asked that question about catching Assembler?
I'd still like an answer to this.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1465, Flavor Leaf wrote:Maki is in the nether regions for me.
In post 1473, Flavor Leaf wrote:If Maki is scum, and on flubber, that would make Math be pushing a town Flubber, meaning Comm and Flubber probably are on the correct path. I can’t really tell who on my wagon is scum from the low hanging fruit, because Quick can always just be poor town.

Well, Math, I’m town.

VOTE: Maki

I hope you guys see why there is no scenario where ScumFlavor votes Maki here....it puts us in a direct counterwagon at best, if Math goes along side with me, and Maki is the deciding factor.
The fuck?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1473, Flavor Leaf wrote:If Maki is scum, and on flubber, that would make Math be pushing a town Flubber, meaning Comm and Flubber probably are on the correct path. I can’t really tell who on my wagon is scum from the low hanging fruit, because Quick can always just be poor town.

Well, Math, I’m town.

I hope you guys see why there is no scenario where ScumFlavor votes Maki here....it puts us in a direct counterwagon at best, if Math goes along side with me, and Maki is the deciding factor.
Odds of me hammering Maki with that wagon are literally zero.

mod:Vote Count
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1485, Quick wrote:
In post 1465, Flavor Leaf wrote:Maki is in the nether regions for me.

Well, Math, I’m town.

The fuck?
This Math wagon is shit.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Maki* autocorrect fail
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1478, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Not voting:

Assuming Math sides with us, hopeful, then Maki is caught out scum in the beatnik possible spot. In this scenario, I see it as two scum on me, and then the one scum on Flubber, the hopeful counterwagon to Maki, while still having votes on me. Aubrey is lock scum based on play and positioning, and I don’t think Epic is scum here unless Chisa/Quick are playing equally horrendous, which I don’t think is the case here. One of them are low hanging fruit seeming town, but scum, and the other is just low hanging fruit.

Based on play, and what I can see as potentially manipulative in ISO’s, I’m going to say Quick is the townie, and Chisa is the scum.

My wagon was the laziest wagon ever, allbasically based on me doing nothing, and they pushed it hard. That’s the epitome of a scum driven wagon.

Yeah I am really tempted to just hammer your ass.

You know what:

Intent to hammer
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1483, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1479, Flavor Leaf wrote:Epic, please Unvote me for right now. Just give me a little more time. You’re the only one who can do it since the others are scum, and Quick is a town liability.
Okay, I need time to read through again anyway. We still have a couple of days.

UNVOTE:
In post 1489, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1478, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Not voting:

Yeah I am really tempted to just hammer your ass.

You know what:

Intent to hammer
Good luck with that. I unvoted.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

Flavor, why are you locking in Chisa as scum when you were earlier so sure the Not Known nk was a frame job? For that matter, why are you voting me? Me and Chisa were NK's top suspects...
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

I'm going to cast a vote at 24 hours from nightfall, at the latest. Flavor, you have until then to convince me you're not scum.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

I think the NK NK probably WAS a frame attempt, so giving Chisa a pass for today.

Quick had 6 votes d1, and the main thing that saved his ass was Comm starting the Jamie wagon and pushing it hard with his famous gut.
Chisa Yukizome
Chisa Yukizome
Goon
Chisa Yukizome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Chisa Yukizome »

apparently i'm 127 hours since last post

lol
i put myself on v/la for another week; don't give me free reign just make prods 72 hours instead of 48

my phone burnt to the charging cord and in a bad irl spot
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Just finished page 54. Whiskey and Coke sound great right about now.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I need to play a drinking game where I read a game in totality and just throw back a shot every time I read "WE ARE LYNCHING X PERSON TODAY"
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1493, Epic Fial wrote:I think the NK NK probably WAS a frame attempt, so giving Chisa a pass for today.

Quick had 6 votes d1, and the main thing that saved his ass was Comm starting the Jamie wagon and pushing it hard with his famous gut.
So are you calling Quick town or scum? Because I did end up saving him D1. I couldn't save Lale and I apparently can't save Flavor either. Like tomorrow, town is sheeping me if I'm still alive because this is just getting stupid.

Also explain why you asked about how I caught Assembler. It's not like it was something huge and you're making a deal about now. So spill the beans.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

How about you read my early game and work it out? Put some of those student skills to use...
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1495, Aubrey wrote:Just finished page 54. Whiskey and Coke sound great right about now.
So where is your head at this point? Are you thinking a Maki lynch or what? I actually might switch back to Maki actually because Flavors stream of consciousness wasn't bad. That said, I do think Boonskies at least is capable of that as Scum. Also, Like I said early game, I expected Maki to pick up with the solving, but it never really came, so that is leaving me with a huge 'wut?' for that slot.

Return to “Completed Open Games”