Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Quick - I am capable as scum. You’re town. Bail me out of this. Nothing I can do to convince people, so I don’t get the “I’m gonna give him some time to convince me. If you’re scum, bail me out, and you get town cred from me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I wouldn’t have gotten to this point if I were scum. Simple as that for post gam. :lol:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1276, Flavor Leaf wrote:so I knew eventually if I kept doing pointless nonsensical things (i felt it was pretty obvious I was disassociated from this game) that scum somewhere would try to take advantage of it. I just had to sift through town seeing it as scummy, and scum taking the opportunity. People voting me gets me invested in the game, so now I’m here, and starting to see things.
So I starting to read in this general area of the game, and I've already covered this in
In post 1290, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 782, Torque wrote:
Votecount 1.13

CommKnight (4): Epic Fial, Quick, Jamiet99uk, Maki Harukawa
Quick (6): Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight, Lalendra, Flubbernugget, Aubrey

lucca261 (1): Flavor Leaf
Lalendra (2): lucca261

Not voting: Chisa Yukizome, Maki Harukawa

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2017-11-03 10:00:00)
[/color]

Make your votes clear to see who it is on please :|
How about this one? If quick is town this must have been tempting for scum to hammer. Unless of course they were all on already. And we know awoo, lalendra and NSG were town. Leaving comm (again),
Flubber, and Aubrey. But we probably wouldn't get all three scum on the wagon, but likely at least one.

IF quick is town. But you're townreading quick, right comm?
are you considering the fact that my dumbass mis-hammered him here?
In post 1293, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1291, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1276, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1275, CommKnight wrote:@Flavor, I'm sorta mixed on you. One hand, there's a high likelyhood you're scum (but if Flubber were to flip sucm then I'd reverse that read), but what do you think of Epic? Is he town in your eyes?
Unlike Quick, I think his case he is building on me is scum taking advantage of my lack of attentiveness to this game. I’m a reaction test player, so I knew eventually if I kept doing pointless nonsensical things (i felt it was pretty obvious I was disassociated from this game) that scum somewhere would try to take advantage of it. I just had to sift through town seeing it as scummy, and scum taking the opportunity. People voting me gets me invested in the game, so now I’m here, and starting to see things.
So on what basis are you doing this sorting? Sounds like an excuse to sort any way that helps your (probably scum) wincon...
So this is actually a Freudian slip. The way he phrased it, the helps my “probably scum” wincon means that in doing so, there’s the possibility of doing what I did to help out my town wincon as well, but that makes his entire argument moot and NAI in that sense because if you can see it being done either alignment, which the word, that one word probably, means he sees/knows that it is happening from a town perspective. He pushes it completely as scum reasoning yet contradicts himself directly due to having insider knowledge.

I don’t think most people would notice this, but for me that locks it in.
Either he has some doubt about your flipping, or covering his ass, but a Freudian Slip? No. In all my years playing I have yet to see a freudian slip correctly argued against scum.
In post 1295, Flavor Leaf wrote:Well, I’m more analytical on this account. It’s hard to completely get rid of playstyles, and I reaction test in ways on all of them.
It just looks like you’re making up a tactical reasoning for your disengagement from the game. I’d be more apt to believe you having RL troubles, re-reading, and responding to the game in earnest with updated thoughts rather than “
I’ve been reaction testing with my absense, and only come alive when voted

In post 1301, MathBlade wrote:No townie post of Comm's I have seen says. "So you don't agree with my posts?" You're scum.
In post 1314, MathBlade wrote:3) I see how it is. Don't address any of the points I have made and just call me horrendous.
In post 1328, MathBlade wrote:3) You're not actively pushing just sitting disengaged and going "waaaah Town sucks" and then actively saying people you townread suck
4) You're not interacting with the points just someone who doesn't do what you want sucks.
You’ve played with Comm previously, and yet don’t know that he does this? LOL, K. Don’t know if I believe this since this is classic Comm to me, but K.
In post 1331, Flavor Leaf wrote:You’re right— it wasn’t actively planned, it’s just what happened.
Let me get this straight,

Shit happens and you're pushed. You've claimed being disengaged and disinterested from the game for most of it prior. After getting pushed, you say you've been using a test reaction strategy this whole time, but in all actuality didn’t have a pre-planned strategy in mind at all because "
it just happened
" even though you really get motivated about games until you're pushed. You also have yet to actually articulate any relative results after conducting this study regarding the people who have voted you, and you’re expecting me to believe all this? That’s a hard pill to swallow bro.
In post 1335, CommKnight wrote:@Aubrey and Flubber. Get on Maki today. That will give us 4, then we just need a 5th person to vote. Give me a chance to actually get scum lynched today. You both know I've been constant with my reads throughout the game. ISO me if you have to again and look at my current suspects with who I've read earlier as scum. This is a game where I'm on the mark.
Maki is one of the Nuller players for me right now mostly due to lack of content. One of the things that still slightly bothers me is . I'd never attempt to incriminate a hammer for a wagon I want to go through because it can make some people not want to vote the slot if they feel like they'll get pushed for it the following day. I could be over thinking this but I couldn't help but vaguely feel as if 1) Maki is helping to hinder people from voting his scumbuddy and 2) attempting to incriminate whoever should they hammer his buddy.
In post 1360, Maki Harukawa wrote:1v1ing you would be boring cause 1) I'd win 2) I don't sr you
Now it is nice to see Maki isn’t being wishy washy with Comm and keeping him open to be voted later down the line. Comm is what I consider an easy slot to do that with as scum.
In post 1380, MathBlade wrote:They...If you're gonna insist that I am scum or no longer lock Town simply because I scumread you get my pronoun right.
Not game related but this is a bit silly to get mad about pronouns in this atmosphere. I've been called she multiple times due to my birth-given name, which is my user name, but I don't get annoyed over it. Simply say, "hey, I'm X :) " is all that is needed. People tend to respect ones preferred choices when said person isn't being un-needly frustrated about it.
In post 1433, MathBlade wrote:Neither are you. Otherwise you'd either answer my question about your read on Comm Knight or admit you don't and then quit sheeping him as people don't sheep null reads.
But he had some reasoning for himself to vote Maki, so it wasn’t a blind sheep like you make it sound to be. . Furthermore, there is nothing wrong with voting alongside a null read.
In post 1443, Quick wrote:et's all do this:
Pick 4 you would lynch and 4 you would not.
Pushing any waverings I have away, and forcing myself to make a hard call I think I land here in general.

No lynch: Chisa, Epic, Comm, Quick.
possible lynch: Flavor, Flub, Maki, Math.
In post 1454, MathBlade wrote:Mainly I haven't seen any "conviction" over why Flavor is scum moreso than anyone else here.
Whelp, I’ve said what I had to say about it and I stand by it still so :P
In post 1454, MathBlade wrote:A player being lazy or lurky may be truthful but unless you townread a majority of the game not seeing your reasons why Flavor Leaf has your vote compared to say Flubber or Quick.
I’ve voted Quick previously D1 in what I thought was a hammer, he then had a towny reaction thinking he was lynched, and has since been what I'd consider a proactive player within such a lethargic game that is easy for scum to lurk in. Flubber is not in my decent town-reads. I even lightly touched on a odd occurrence between Maki and him before this post. Then we have the lovely Flavor.
In post 1455, MathBlade wrote:Long ass windedness for "lurking" is not acceptable on Day three.
If you can’t understand that there is more than just his lurking that I’m suspicious of, then you are a hopeless cause to persuade at this point or Scum. Furthermore, hell yeah lynching a lurking slot on day three is acceptable. WHO HERE HAS LOST GAMES DUE TO LURKING SCUM, PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND!

In my 2nd most recent game, we lost to the last remaining scum who lurked his way to victory by making efficient kills and leaving select town players alive who he knew would eat into one another while he sat on his ass eating popcorn.

(congrats if you’re reading this Vedith, you clever lil’ killing bastard)

In post 1459, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not lynching
Comm
Math
Aubrey
Flubber
In post 1460, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, yeah, they seem like decent reasons to vote me.
In post 1478, Flavor Leaf wrote:Aubrey is lock scum based on play and positioning
Huh, how quickly I changed from not being lynched (And even agreeing with my outlook regarding your slot) to "
almost lock scum.
"
My positioning
, yet you were fine with me up to realizing the severity of your position, and I don’t understand what you mean by
my play
. If you’re saying I’m suspicious for being behind today, then that’s laughable coming from you who has claimed being behind and disinterested for a decent amount this game. If you have something else you’d like to tag onto the
play
category, I’m all ears.

I'm also confused on the correlation between Maki and it drastically changing my status in your eyes. Especially when it all started with "
If Maki is scum then X, Y, Z is the probability
"
In post 1478, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m locking in right now as Aubrey, Maki, Chisa.
Maybe I should add taking shots after reading stuff like this as well in my drinking game. I’d get real fucked up real fast.
In post 1359, Maki Harukawa wrote:Talk to me on this because I can see flavor and Flub teammates why can't you?
In post 1482, Maki Harukawa wrote:Dam Flavor knows I most likely won't hammer him with flubber alive my hands are tied
But...???
In post 1491, Epic Fial wrote:Flavor, why are you locking in Chisa as scum when you were earlier so sure the Not Known nk was a frame job? For that matter, why are you voting me? Me and Chisa were NK's top suspects...
Because then he’d be agreeing with his locked scum read.

--

I'm now pretty much caught up, tired as F, brain feeling like slush, ah.de.os. ah. me. goes. :yawn:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I mean, I’m town. :shrug:

You guys should start planning for after I flip town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Comm sees that I’m town, and even Quick is starting to realize it. Am I 100% positive I was correct in my solution? Nope, not at all, but that’s what makes sense to me right now, and I have my thoughts. You guys don’t like it, so you push it. Scum is somewhere in there, of course, but yeah.

Maki could have hammered me, so I definitely believe I was wrong somewhere.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1501, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Quick - I am capable as scum. You’re town. Bail me out of this. Nothing I can do to convince people, so I don’t get the “I’m gonna give him some time to convince me. If you’re scum, bail me out, and you get town cred from me.
Why are you switching your reads more than Texans change dance partners?
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And I 180 my reads, even if they are locked in. I’m good at picking locks.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1507, Flavor Leaf wrote:And I 180 my reads, even if they are locked in. I’m good at picking locks.
LOL.

K, WTF?

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I mean, you’ve seen it happen.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1509, Flavor Leaf wrote:I mean, you’ve seen it happen.
I know. I just keep thinking you are going to have these different playstyles as different accounts. rip

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1510, Quick wrote:
I know. I just keep thinking you are going to have these different playstyles as different accounts. rip

I feel I’ve played much differently here than I do on Boonskiies.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1511, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1510, Quick wrote:

I feel I’ve played much differently here than I do on Boonskiies.
I will prolly never be able to nail an alt to it's main FWIW.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have lost games to lurking Town and lurking scum. If a player doesn't care to play then they should be lynched before LyLO.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1480, Flubbernugget wrote:It's absolutely absurd to assume anyone would push Maki for town cred
Welcome to the land of Math. Got new scumreads?

Glad you saw what I saw.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Boonskiies is scum with Boomskiies who is scum with Boonksiies.

What this isn't Titus meet?

Flavor Leaf is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m not. I’m going to flip town. Start making plans for after that happens.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Aubrey

Not confident with Maki at all after Maki didn’t hammer.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

But yeah, that a Boonskiies is partners with Boonskiies. We should lynch a Boonskiies, though.

None of those are referring to me, of course. :lol:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Aubrey »

K.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

But yeah, no, I’ve already explained why all your comments to me in that last wall post of yours are wrong, so you were just filling up space. Didn’t plan on using for reaction test. Wasn’t a strategic move, just came in and I was able to use it that way, yuh know? I was disengaged because I was disengaged.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m not disengaged as scum. Like ever. Even if I’m not posting, I’m very aware of what’s going on. That was absolutely not the case here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Sure, WIFOM, but you know, in hindsight, that WIFOM isn’t actually WIFOM once it is known to be true.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Aubrey »

Your counter argument is me filling up space? Okay.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yep. I already countered everything in your posts previously so they were irrelevant.

Return to “Completed Open Games”