Normal Roles

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:55 am

Post by beeboy »

1. Hider
2. Each night you may target a player and hide behind them. You will become untargetable that night and if your target has an anti-town wincon or is killed you will die. (prolly a better way to word this)0
3. It's a pretty interesting and standard mafia role which is a lot more skill testing then other powerful PRs like watcher/cop and I want to see it in more games.

Can't really think of other roles I think belong in the normal role list.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 10, Smocaine wrote:
In post 3, Alisae wrote:1. Arsonist
2. During the night, you can douse someone. During the night, you may ignite, which will cause all Doused targets to catch fire, causing them to die at the end of the night unless protected by a Firefighter. You cannot use Douse and Ignite on the same night.
3. Its BASICLY a delayed vigilante. Like, this doesn't have to be limited to SK only, it can be a town role as well (and a scum role but probably not for normal games). Mods just don't put them in games for some reason even though Vigilante or a normal SK if you REALLY want to make it third party is just basicly better.

While we're at it

1. Firefighter
2. During the night, you may target someone. You will protect your target from being doused in accelerant and protect them from being ignited. You cannot target yourself.
3. If the above were to be approved, might as well have the role that counters it.

Also I'm nthing the Fruit Vendor and hider btw.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia

Return to “Mafia Discussion”