Normal Roles

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Alisae »

1. Arsonist
2. During the night, you can douse someone. During the night, you may ignite, which will cause all Doused targets to catch fire, causing them to die at the end of the night unless protected by a Firefighter. You cannot use Douse and Ignite on the same night.
3. Its BASICLY a delayed vigilante. Like, this doesn't have to be limited to SK only, it can be a town role as well (and a scum role but probably not for normal games). Mods just don't put them in games for some reason even though Vigilante or a normal SK if you REALLY want to make it third party is just basicly better.

While we're at it

1. Firefighter
2. During the night, you may target someone. You will protect your target from being doused in accelerant and protect them from being ignited. You cannot target yourself.
3. If the above were to be approved, might as well have the role that counters it.

Also I'm nthing the Fruit Vendor and hider btw.
Last edited by Alisae on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 14, callforjudgement wrote:Meanwhile, I'd like to argue against whitelisting/unblacklisting the Arsonist; it's a role that fundamentally changes the nature of the game (in that the set of doused players has a huge impact on the game's balance but isn't publicly known). In some ways, an Arsonist game is like a Cult game; although it's not as bad, because alignments don't change, scumhunting works very differently. It's comparable to no-reveal, except you don't even know who died.
I don't really understnad how a town Arso does this?
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”