Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 624, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 620, Luca Blight wrote:After a little bit of thought, I've decided to take Comm and Zulfy out of today's lynch pool. The reason for Comm I will explain at a later time. Zulfy is starting to contribute a bit and his wagon is shit. Both need to bring a lot more to the table
or they're going back on the list on D3
, however.
So you'll be attempting to control the lynch for the rest of the game?
Yes.

Why did you ignore my point about your alt-slip?
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 626, Luca Blight wrote:Yes.

Why did you ignore my point about your alt-slip?
It wasn't so much a point as a statement. You didn't really say anything that I feel the need to respond to.

I have no desire to talk about my other account - there's a reason I'm playing on an alt.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm wondering why you avoided talking about UCV pretty much the entire day, given the meta arguments against him and your particular experience with his meta.
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 628, Luca Blight wrote:I'm wondering why you avoided talking about UCV pretty much the entire day, given the meta arguments against him and your particular experience with his meta.
You keep painting how much I talked about UCV as some kind of intentional action that I took. I didn't say a lot about UCV yesterday because I didn't have a lot to say. I also didn't feel like my experience placed me in any sort of unique position to say something. Even if it did, I still doubt I would have said something, given my account status.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Why didn't you have a lot to say, though? UCV was the player providing the most AI information and was the main topic of discussion, so why weren't you more curious about him?

And given how much you meta-defended him in the other game, I find it baffling that you would have so little interest in him this game, given the arguments I was using against him.

If you're Town then please help me understand this.

I also want to know your opinion on LaserGuy.
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 630, Luca Blight wrote:Why didn't you have a lot to say, though? UCV was the player providing the most AI information and was the main topic of discussion, so why weren't you more curious about him?
I'm not exactly sure what you expect me to say in response here. I didn't find much worth commenting on when I was reading the game. Certainly there was a lot of discussion between you two but I rarely found the need to insert myself into that discussion. The times when I did, I did.
And given how much you meta-defended him in the other game, I find it baffling that you would have so little interest in him this game, given the arguments I was using against him.

If you're Town then please help me understand this.
I learn from my mistakes. Consider this a request to end this particular conversation.
CultOfAthena wrote: I have no desire to talk about my other account - there's a reason I'm playing on an alt.

In post 630, Luca Blight wrote: I also want to know your opinion on LaserGuy.
I had a townlean on him but I didn't really like the Zulfy vote.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Athena, please state who from the other lynch candidates (cy, LaserGuy, Zaraki) you most want to lynch, and who you least want to lynch.
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

Out of those the first would be cy and the last would be Zaraki. That's simply a hierarchy given those options, however, and presents a false image of my true reads. I doubt I would be willing to vote any of those three today.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I think I'll add Impede to the lynch pool as well - I actually agree with a lot of LaserGuy's points against him, and there's other stuff pinging me which I'll get to later.

Wouldn't be surprised if both Laser and Impede are scum to be honest, for reasons I'll also get to later.
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez »

Alright, let me set up my current reads and some.

Town:
Luca
Sesq
CultOfAthena
Impede

Null:
(townlean) mozami
(townlean) cytheflyguy
Lucky2u

Scum:
Zulfy
Commknight
Laserguy
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Some explanations in general would be nice, but I'm particularly interested in your Impede and Athena town reads.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Also Zaraki, you should be pushing for a LaserGuy lynch - Comm and Zulfy are being given another day to prove their worth. LaserGuy is the only one of the three who has enough AI information to justify a lynch today.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 609, Impede wrote:If Zulfy flips red, Laser is conftown in my book. Even if Zulfy's town, this seems towny to me
Man he's framing any of my activity as virtually useless. If everyone took his perspective there's practically nothing I could do to prevent getting lynched. Seems kinda shady to me to try to lock a future lynch in like that.
no investigation no right to speak
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 613, Impede wrote:I'm leaving my vote on Zulfy.
@Zulfy: Why did you lurk so hard after replacing in? That's pretty atypical in my 3 games of experience :facepalm:
Have to ask now: Why was my post not worth an unvote?
Cuz I got my wallet stolen and had to take quick measures to replace my documents, which meant a lot of waiting in lines and not a lot of mafia playing.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 614, CultOfAthena wrote:
Did you elaborate this point?
No, nobody seemed to take notice of it.
Well I'm taking notice now! Mind sharing what you had in mind?
re: other two things it sounds good.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Sesq »

explain laserguy case to me. never clicked.

all of athena's answers are scum lying. i know this because i can tell whenever someone is being truthful. its one of my talents.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 622, CommKnight wrote:
In post 475, MathBlade wrote:
Votecount 1.10

UC Voyager(7)
~ Luca Blight, Sesq, Lucky2u, mozamis, Impede, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez, LaserGuy
-- HAMMER
CommKnight(2)
~ cytheflyguy, Zulfy
mozamis(1)
~ CultOfAthena
Lucky2u(1)
~ CommKnight
Luca Blight(1)
~ UC Voyager

Not Voting (0):
You know, I haven't had time to dig into it too much, but I find ti funny that Luca's "list of 5" consists of everyone off of UC and Laser. Now that he removed me and Zulfy it now includes Zaraki, the other one at the end of the UCV wagon.

Now, why I find it interesting. In a NORMAL game with night kills, Luca and Sesq would be pretty much cleared here for being at the start of the wagon.

However, scum need to be super careful this game about which wagons they are on, bussing their partners will be required for enough town cred to survive. So in this particular game, even the people at the start of the wagon could be scum and they planned it out in their day-chat for town cred.

Moving on, if this were the case, it'd make sense to begin pushing away from the front of the wagon and focus on the back-end as well as those off the wagon.

It's actually a pretty good move, because all i have to go on here is the paranoia that scum are smart enough to figure such a strategy out and efficiently push it. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if 1-2 scum actually is in Luca's list solely so he gets town cred for it. In this nightless game he really needs town cred to win. Because every kill requires a majority of town to lynch every single person, so if there were say... 3 hard-town in a block, they'd need to now mislynch everyone else without ever losing a person or they get fucked. But if they were to have 1-2 in that hard-town block, now they can lynch freely and throw suspicion outside of it to bring themselves to a LYLO position.

It's just a theory... but I think it's a possible scenario that should not be overlooked the entire game if it seems we're constantly mislynching people, look at those pushing the mislynches.

That being said... VOTE: Impede. He's just in that sweet spot on the wagon to be scum. Not too early, so could be hoping to avoid the lynch, but not too late to avoid being put under heavier suspicion.
I'm going to quote this shit till Luca and others addresses it. It's funny because after I posted it, he continues how downward spiral on WHY he might actually be scum.

Want to know my worth? When I get your scum-ass lynched, you'll damn well know my worth.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

What do you want me to address exactly? You're basically saying there is a possibility I could be scum - yes there is, but realistically? No.

I don't know what you're on about or who you're referring to with the 'downward spiral' thing. I've been busy this weekend and didn't actually register your post until just now.

In your latest post you seem to actually believe I am scum, is this a true reflection of your stance? It's actually amusing if you think
you
could get
me
lynched. You are a big-dick player, but don't delude yourself too much.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by mozamis »

bit f na prod dodge been a bad day
how we getting on lycnhing Cult?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by CommKnight »

This is a nightless mafia. Do you really think I'm stupid enough to not consider the possibility that scum is thinking the same lines I am right now? If not, they seriously are off their A-game. With your obsession to control lynches and the fact you conveniently made a list that even I pointed out exactly how you came up with that particular list? And NOW you are considering the person I'm pushing?

LOL if you think your placement on the UCV wagon will earn you any town cred in my book when you're doing everything in a scum motivated way directly after.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I don't give two shits about your 'book' - you've shown you're basing opinions from a position of ignorance, so regardless of alignment your opinion isn't worth anything.

You think I'm considering Impede just because you voted him? Don't make me f*cking laugh. I was the very first in this game to voice suspicion of Impede and to link him and UCV as possible partners. As I said already, I didn't even see your post until you pointed it out just now because I was so busy over the weekend.

I am controlling today's lynch because I have earned the right to. Simple as that really. I already gave my reasons for the people on the list, so you can either address them directly or f*ck off, because all you're doing is dismissing them with a sweeping generalisation, and I've got not time for that shit.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Oh look at that, I'm striking a nerve. A bit scary thinking your plan to control lynches might go challenged before you can even begin mislynching anyone right after bussing a buddy, eh?

You do realize you've earned nothing but maybe a day or two without being lynched right? It was the town majority that made the lynch happen and there's more than likely 2 scum on the wagon itself due to the circumstances of this game mechanic.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Your theory is completely unfounded, so even if I was scum I'm sure I wouldn't exactly be shaking with fear right now.

How does my play today make sense from a scum perspective? Yes, I've been controlling the lynch pool, but I don't see why I'd need to do this as scum as my opinion would hold enough sway as it is. My lynch pool is to direct town's focus so we're not pissing in every direction.

If I was scum I would have had many opportunities to justify easy mislynches already on the likes of cy, Athena, Zulfy and yourself, but I've done what I intended for D2 and have sat back and tried to look at things as objectively as possible.

If you're going to push the idea for being scum then you really need to find something substantial, otherwise you're pissing into the wind here.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Anyway, the reason I decided to take Comm out of the lynch pool was because of this:

Spoiler:
In post 553, MathBlade wrote:
In post 551, CommKnight wrote:UNVOTE:

Wow... I kept thinking throughout Luca's posts like "Why is he ripping on me for calling this D1 and yet he's referring to D1 and 'losing a partner'???"

Then the last post or two on last page kinda signaled someone had been lynched. So I ISO'd Math.

The original post has not been updated and it was only in the past 24 hours. I kinda thought there'd be a bigger post or something to signify that the lynch had been made or at least the original post be updated to have flips... Or even a PM or something that there had been a lynch. I don't know, something more than a casual post with a flip and nothing updated outside of it.

So UC was in my town leans mostly because I've seen his play and it was similar to that of town!UC. I just ISO'd him to look at his "reads" and I say be careful about taking it to heart of flipping the two and expecting to be right. My guess? At least one-two of his buddies in his "scum reads" to intentionally throw town off upon his flip.

But now I see why Luca was thinking I was trying to town-slip. I was wondering what the fuck he was going on about D1. But it's "D2" now. :facepalm: :roll: :lol:
Will keep that in mind. Sorry flip came while I was at work and I was out with friends. Didn't want to delay people's fun. First post and a VC in the morning.

If this was Comm trying to gambit then I don't think the Mod would have responded to it, which makes me feel it perhaps was a genuine townslip.

Not enough to confirm Comm as Town (particularly when his play this game has been poor) but enough for me to leave him alone for today.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Mod:
V/LA till December 7th. Next 3 days are going to be crazy with school projects and everyone wanting a piece of my time.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)

Return to “Completed Open Games”