Thorbjorn
Townie
Thorbjorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:21 am

Post by Thorbjorn »

vote:farside22
because in the past two games I've read, someone said putting someone at L-2 on day one is bad, and I'm a rebel without a cause and a fish without a bicycle.
Thorbjorn
Thorbjorn
Townie
Thorbjorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:27 pm

Post by Thorbjorn »

Lowell wrote:
mozsuggs wrote:And, to look even more scummy, lets straight away try and get another band wagon going :)

VOTE LOWELL
I like this guy. He's my number 1 town suspect at the moment.
By that do you mean Lowell is your number one town suspect, or mozsuggs is?
Thorbjorn
Thorbjorn
Townie
Thorbjorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:12 am

Post by Thorbjorn »

Lowell wrote:FTR, I don't think putting someone at lynch -1 early on D1 matters. I'm more skeptical of those who throw up their arms and scream about it than those who do it.
I'd agree with that except for the fat that I'm in a game currently where on the first day, someone got put at L-1 and a random townie waltzed in and hammered before anyone could react. Albeit, we did hit scum, but it left us completely without leads on day 2.
Thorbjorn
Thorbjorn
Townie
Thorbjorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:08 am

Post by Thorbjorn »

Lowell wrote:Because he fires wildly and isn't overly concerned with being a suspect. How's that?
I'm not sure that that is a very good way to determine who town is. Cool confidence is a nice thing to help a case, but it can be emulated, and firing wildly tends to get confusing. Confusion being one of the main scum weapons.
Thorbjorn
Thorbjorn
Townie
Thorbjorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:22 am

Post by Thorbjorn »

mozsuggs wrote:Hello
HE LIVES!
Thorbjorn
Thorbjorn
Townie
Thorbjorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:38 am

Post by Thorbjorn »

mozsuggs wrote:Well, reading through, we aint got much have we? But I am hardly in a position to moan, seeing as i havent poste for days.
Out of evryone, I say that Erratus Apapthos looks the most scummy-just a few posts , and in all of them hes trying to play the "I am really balanced" card. In the few games i have played, that been a scum tell (and one I have tried when i have been scum).

Of course, he could just be really balanced.
It almost sounds like you're saying that someone who plays planned and deliberately is more likely to be scum... Which I guess almost makes sense, because scum is the only group who starts with any real information.... But then playing randomly and without any plan wouldn't help you at all, would it?
Thorbjorn
Thorbjorn
Townie
Thorbjorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:56 am

Post by Thorbjorn »

unvote

vote: mozsuggs

I'm not sure that I can stand behind the play style of always throwing caution into the wind and not paying too much attention to what you're doing. Besides, by voting you I'm throwing caution into the wind, so that makes you happy, right? :wink:
Thorbjorn
Thorbjorn
Townie
Thorbjorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:51 am

Post by Thorbjorn »

Hey, guys. Checking in. Sorry I have been neglecting. As they say, the shit hath hitteth the fan....eth with school. I will try to do a reread of the thread soon. It seems like there's something weird and artificial about the farside near arguement. I'll try and analyze that later when I have the chance.
Thorbjorn
Thorbjorn
Townie
Thorbjorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:19 am

Post by Thorbjorn »

Sorry about dropping out on you guys. School got really tough all of a sudden. Good job DGB.... Though I frankly am amazed you weren't lynched.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”