PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:59 am

Post by PMysterious »

Oh hi everyone. Glad to see that everything is going fine in this game.

VOTE: Assemblerotws, I was the mod in one of your previous games, and I had to prod you a few times. This is to prevent that from happening again. :wink:
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 33, UC Voyager wrote: im not playing the noobie card. i just asked how long RVS was in a open set up. ok
I'm finding that hard to believe. RVs don't have a set length, and I'm certain if you looked at all of your past games, you'd figure that out fast. I can't quite figure out if you're being serious or not, but if you are being serious, then consider this the lesson learned... we stop RVs whenever we want to.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 63, northsidegal wrote:
In post 49, Almost50 wrote:
However, I was ONLY thinking of the "cannibals" when I said that, which would have given us a 75% hit rate on scum if we lynched him (2 Mafia + 1 SK vs 1 Vig). I now realize it could also be the other 2 TPRs, so the hit rate is 50%, and to add the possibility that it just might be a play style (I don't know him and never played with him before) I'd say LESS than 50%.
does anyone understand what this means? almost, could you explain what you're talking about here? it seems like a complete non-sequitur. by the way, what's your reason behind not voting?
I think he's saying that Voyager is not a Vanilla Townie based on the way he is playing right now. So, by calculating power roles, there is a 50/50 chance based on that alone that Voyager is scum (Goon or Serial Killer). Under mathematics, this would be good reason to kill, if Voyager is not a Vanilla Townie, and there's only a 50% chance of that being the case as well.

I'm convinced that Voyager is either Scum or a Village Idiot. Both of these are reasonable enough to night kill or lynch Voyager, but right now, we need to hear more words out of this guy.

VOTE: Transcend

So, Trans, are you going to give out more than one liners?
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:30 am

Post by PMysterious »

Looks through Trans' ISO, and here's what I see.

21 posts, all one liners, but only 3 of them are of any substance, or anything that really sticks out.
In post 11, Transcend wrote:rvs ends now

VOTE: keychain
In post 37, Transcend wrote:North is town
In post 84, Transcend wrote:sheep feels tonally empty
The first one is for being a vote on Keychain, no explanation given since then, and the only times it is brought back up is in one word posts with "Keychain".

The second one for making a read on North, again, no explanation given.

The final one, is an accusation on play, but like before, Trans gives no explanation or any extension on this whatsoever.

The remaining 18 posts fall under one of these criteria.

1. Just a quote.
2. Something that is meant to mock another player.
3. Has very little if any relevance (like lmfao, woof, or anything of that type.)

This is suspicious behavior, and it is leading me to believe that Trans is Scum or SK, just trying to stay under the radar and constantly prod dodge at the same time.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by PMysterious »

Okay, back. Still not comfortable about Trans being Town, but he's showing a bit more development as of late.
In post 91, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 88, PMysterious wrote:Looks through Trans' ISO, and here's what I see.

21 posts, all one liners, but only 3 of them are of any substance, or anything that really sticks out.
In post 11, Transcend wrote:rvs ends now

VOTE: keychain
In post 37, Transcend wrote:North is town
In post 84, Transcend wrote:sheep feels tonally empty
The first one is for being a vote on Keychain, no explanation given since then, and the only times it is brought back up is in one word posts with "Keychain".

The second one for making a read on North, again, no explanation given.

The final one, is an accusation on play, but like before, Trans gives no explanation or any extension on this whatsoever.

The remaining 18 posts fall under one of these criteria.

1. Just a quote.
2. Something that is meant to mock another player.
3. Has very little if any relevance (like lmfao, woof, or anything of that type.)

This is suspicious behavior, and it is leading me to believe that Trans is Scum or SK, just trying to stay under the radar and constantly prod dodge at the same time.
It's definitely shit he's pulled as scum in the past (most notably in Large Normal 204), but I'm not sure if he does it as town or not.
That's what I am suggesting. If there is a Town Trans that uses the first 20 posts or so as fluff, then I would really love to see it at this time (and yes, I know this is extremely late).
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 161, Almost50 wrote:
In post 154, PMysterious wrote:Okay, back. Still not comfortable about Trans being Town, but he's showing a bit more development
as of late
that feels fake
Fixed that for ya :wink:
Surprisingly, that's pretty accurate.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 196, Almost50 wrote:So you low activity players and you don't want to consume the effort in trying to get then to be more active. Tell me how are you going to get reads on said "chronic lurkers" as you put it. Like, let's consider all possibilities:

a- I get lynched and I flip Town. What next?
b- I get lynched and I flip Mafia. Who's my partner?
c- I get lynched and I flip the SK. Who are the Mafia?
d1- You fail to lynch me. Who's your alternative?
d2- Same as a, b & c replacing the "I" with "they" (and the "my" with "their").

I mean, that's exactly what I'm saying, You are engaging the one who doesn't need to be stimulated to post more, and ignoring those who do.
Let's go ahead and replace with with Trans.

a. If Trans flips Town, then I don't know. Trans has used this strategy for scum far too much for me to feel even remotely justified in saying he's town, but if he is, then he's pulling off quite the gambit.

b. If Trans flips Mafia, then looking back on this day in hindsight will make things a lot easier to deduct, but my prediction is on UC, more than likely.

c. If Trans is SK, then all we can do is look forward into the future and figure things out from there, as any allegiance with Trans would be nonexistent.

d1. If we fail to lynch Trans, not sure about any alternatives, but Trans is the best lynch at the moment.

d2. On this day, we'll look into everything that occurred within the game day as evidence.

Now, speaking of votes...
Maki Harukawa wrote: VOTE: pm
I like nothing from this slot no effort to engage and is sheeping a transcend read. I want this lynched over shot
Funny how you put that. I am actually the one that pointed out what was going on with Trans. The following two are going to be based on what the vote count was last.

The first vote was from Elmo and it was in response to the "rv ends now" post, and has since not followed it up with any reasoning for the lynch outside of that.

The second vote comes from Almost50 which started as an RV, but I will admit a good majority of what he's said is similar to what I said in my first major post against Trans. However, I was the first one to point it out in THIS game. And... speaking of.
In post 110, Gödel wrote: @PM do you have some game numbers to back that up? the whole transcend troll scum thing
Actually, I do have a game which meets this criteria, one that I played in and died on Night 1, but at the same time, Trans was Mafia in this game, pulling the exact same strategy as he is now.

(Evidence: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=72014&user_select[]=27478) 710 posts, with so many of them not being of any substance whatsoever. Ends up being part of one of the 2 scum teams in that game.

(Evidence: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=72198&user_select[]=27478) 84 posts, with a lot of them not having too much substance. He ends up being a part of the Mafia team, in a Werewolf/Mafia tie.

And this isn't restricted to these games either. His profile shows SO many games that he's played with this exact strategy, AND he ends up as Mafia with this strategy.

THAT is why I do not trust Trans in this game. He is pulling out the same strategy as before, and it is a scumtell. In short,
Transcend is scum, period.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 229, Transcend wrote:Nothing is more hilarious than getting meta dumped and being town rofl

This website relies way too much on meta. There's this thing called scumhunting lol.
You know saying that you're town really doesn't help your case?

Anyway, I was looking through more of Trans' games, and it turns out that he does this as both alignments.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69351&user_select[]=27478 This game, Trans makes 168 posts, lasts a whole game day, and gets night killed, being Town.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=71319&user_select[]=27478 520 posts, lasts the whole game only to get LYLO lynched, was Vanilla Townie.

While this is counter-evidence, not only was it requested, but it also shows, that Trans can not be trusted, whether he is Town or not. Every game shown gives a showcase that Trans could be Town, Mafia, or third party. I'm getting some scum vibes, so I'm sticking with Trans as my option for the lynch. I'll look into the 50+ posts he made this game for more thoughts.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 266, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 265, Not_Mafia wrote:UC and assembler should both be on L-1
shut up...We arn't even scum in that other one no more...
What exactly does this even mean in the context of this game, and why are you being defensive about this?
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 237, northsidegal wrote:
In post 235, PMysterious wrote:
While this is counter-evidence, not only was it requested,
but it also shows, that Trans can not be trusted, whether he is Town or not.
Every game shown gives a showcase that Trans could be Town, Mafia, or third party. I'm getting some scum vibes, so I'm sticking with Trans as my option for the lynch. I'll look into the 50+ posts he made this game for more thoughts.
explain this, please (the bold). what did you say in the beginning of the post that would indicate that he can't be trusted, town or not?
every game shows that he could be town, mafia or third party? erm, exactly what conclusion do you draw from that statement? that's true for everyone in the game and is a function of the random role assignments rather than a meta playstyle. if you're trying to say that this style of posting doesn't indicate that transcend is town, that's fine, but you've also just proven to yourself and to everyone else that it also doesn't indicate that he's mafia or third party. so what made you end up choosing scum over "it's non-alignment indicative"?
It's more of a trust thing, as the last time I played against Trans, he was Mafia. There's not much difference between that game and the last game I played with him in, so I'm more inclined, based on my nature of playing with the guy, that he's more than likely Scum.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 449, UC Voyager wrote:
town game

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73542&p=9693424#p9693424

I was Non consecutive jail keeper
I was forced to claim day one...and was killed night one
Being forced to claim day one, that implies that you were acting scummy in that game, and I don't need to read in order to figure that one out. I remember being in your shoes, but that's mostly because I overreacted in every case this occurs in. Since Trans doesn't seem like the likely lynch today and UC was on my list of scummy people, its best to get the most scummy player out of the way.

VOTE: UC Voyager That should be L-1.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 503, Porkens wrote:VOTE: PMysteries

this is actually correct.
In post 490, Porkens wrote:
In post 489, TPFKAP wrote:VOTE: transcend
VOTE: transcend
In post 481, Porkens wrote:VOTE: keychain
So.... are you going to make up your mind with the vote, or not?
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by PMysterious »

I want to go ahead and get in on discussion and figure things out.

In post 551, northsidegal wrote:okay, i'm going to start with some analysis just so i can wrap my head around this and try to get back into this game.

so, three people died tonight, with none of them flipped. that means that everyone who could kill did - mafia, the serial killer and the vigilante. given the serial killer's 1 shot bulletproof, not only do we know that the serial killer is still alive but we also know that
nobody has even targeted the sk
. given the fact that nobody flipped and also that if two killers target each other they'll both flip, we know that no two killers targeted each other, although it's possible that a killer was targeted by another killer.
three people died and although we know that the serial killer is still alive, we don't know how many scum vs town died. it's possible that no scum were hit and it's also possible that the entire scumteam is dead with just the serial killer left - in the worst case scenario we are currently 3/5 scum to town, in the best case 1/7.

still thinking about the motivations behind killing the people who died, that's to follow.
In the bold, we don't know if nobody targeted the SK. There is a roleblocker, and he/she could still be alive. If he is alive and he targeted the Serial Killer, then that's a possibility in itself, since the SK is also 1-shot Roleblock immune. So, the bold is slightly inaccurate, but it could be interesting to think about.
In post 553, northsidegal wrote:preliminary thoughts:
why was transcend killed? for that matter, why was almost killed?
these are the two main questions i've been turning around in my head. i ask these specifically because i find them unexpected as choices, whereas keychain being dead doesn't come as a huge shocker to me really.
which kill came from which killer? there were three deaths, so which one came from scum, which one came from the sk and which one came from the vig? thinking about this should help to explain the motivations behind the kills.
the three people who died were all in somewhat of a scumreading triangle - keychain scumread almost, almost scumread both keychain and transcend, and transcend scumread keychain.
transcend and almost were among the most active players in the game, with keychain being the outlier. probably not relevant now but it'll be useful to consider if vote count / nightkill analysis ever becomes relevant.
looks like almost got what he wanted from back in .
Keychain being killed, not really a big surprise to me either, but in the bold here, there are some theories.

A: Almost or Trans were too town for Scum or SK to be lynch bait, so they killed them off.
B: Trans or Keychain could have been targeted by Vig for being a bit too scummy.

So, with that said, Trans is the only one which could be killed by anyone. Almost was more than likely killed by Scum or SK due to being too town, and Keychain could have been shot by the Vig or SK.

I'll look through the ISOs of all of these players, and hopefully there are some connections.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 662, Gödel wrote:Don't play stupid. I am saying you killed Keychain and set me up as lynchbait.
In post 660, Gödel wrote:
In post 622, northsidegal wrote: not really. keychain's wagon never went anywhere and it was never really going anywhere. meanwhile, keychain was the one, increidbly active player who was casting suspicion on godel and forced activity out of him. it just makes a lot of intuitive sense to me that the serial killer shot keychain, and that serial killer was godel. if keychain being shot by mafia makes more sense to you, what's your reasoning behind that?
I am not stupid, this just makes me a lynchbait. And you bringing this up makes me think you engineered this situation.
With this debacle, I found stuff in the ISO that can link to this, and anything that sticks out whether it be one of Godel's quotes or Key's, I will not hesitate to put in bold.

Keychain's ISO regarding Godel.
In post 83, Keychain wrote:
Gödel wrote:Just from a quick skim of some players posts is this a correct assumption a couple of you guys have played with UCV and you though he was trying to play a newbie card to explain any mistakes he makes? and that is why you are now voting for him?
"a couple of you guys" is very indirect. Who are you talking about?
In post 112, Keychain wrote:
In post 110, Gödel wrote:
In post 83, Keychain wrote:
Gödel wrote:Just from a quick skim of some players posts is this a correct assumption a couple of you guys have played with UCV and you though he was trying to play a newbie card to explain any mistakes he makes? and that is why you are now voting for him?
"a couple of you guys" is very indirect. Who are you talking about?
As stated by someone else yes it was the people voting for him and attacking him for his statement. (so that is assmeble, north, PMysterious, and Almost50, i looked it up before I posted) The reason for asking indirectly is was that I was too lazy to go back and reread the thread to get the names, sorry.

also it seems we have 2 trolls in the thread transcend and not mafia

@PM do you have some game numbers to back that up? the whole transcend troll scum thing
But what purpose did your question serve? You seem to be keeping back a bit, both in the question itself and how you asked it. You haven't really given any indication of any reads so far.
In post 309, Keychain wrote:
In post 272, Gödel wrote:I don't have enough to go on for now that I have a player that I am sure enough as scum, i do have some leans though nm for his trolling play style I have seen this from him in the past as scum. I also don't like some of UCs posts, not the beginning ones where she tried to(or not) play the newbie card how it seems like she keeps on referencing other games(or something the like) and not really engaging. I think NSD and A50 are town cus the interaction felt TvT. and the rest is still ambiguous.
It is the end of Day 1. You should be
voting
someone. But you're still avoiding taking a stance. Why do you think it felt TvT? I'm feeling a disappointing lack of detail from you.
In post 452, Keychain wrote:
In post 402, Gödel wrote:
The last part is cus I read my own ISO and it sucks and I should get lynched for it. I don't know why I am having so many issues with this game.
This is scum self consciousness. Particularly newbscum. Goedel, you don't have any completed scum games, do you?
Gödel wrote:btw just so I don't get accused of this again I will probably head off to bed in about 30ish min
This defensiveness, also not town.
In the bold, Godel read his own ISO, and says he should be lynched for it. This is counter-intuitive to what was said in the posts up top. Keychain pressured Godel to keep him active, that is true, but at the same time, he's now being defensive about the accusations against him.

That, is a red flag. I don't agree with Godel being scum or SK based on this alone, but this is something to keep in mind as the rest of the game goes on. Gonna post something on Math and Pork next.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 556, Porkens wrote:I ate transcend cause I thought he was crummy and irritatingly non contributor. He was vanilla. Still delicious.
Well, now we know that Trans was vanilla (if you are telling the truth).
In post 624, Porkens wrote:I'm glad you are getting lynched today. I was really happy that you /inned but you have no reason not to believe I'm vig other than desperately wanting me lynched.
Actually, Math could have plenty of reasons to believe you are not Vig. However, with the hard claim, it's hard to believe that you aren't "a" killer at least.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 679, MathBlade wrote:Anyone not voting Porkens ask yourself the following:

If what Porkens did was really a vig crumb and really that obvious why is Porkens alive?

Here's a hint..Porkens isn't the vig.
Is this a counter-claim?
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 684, MathBlade wrote:
In post 682, PMysterious wrote:
In post 679, MathBlade wrote:Anyone not voting Porkens ask yourself the following:

If what Porkens did was really a vig crumb and really that obvious why is Porkens alive?

Here's a hint..Porkens isn't the vig.
Is this a counter-claim?
Are you even reading? I said Almost is the vig.

It's not a counterclaim.

It is just raw confidence.
If you aren't going to counter-claim, then you have no real reason to dispute a claim.

By saying that Almost is the Vig, this either implies that you know something that we don't, or you're talking out of your ass, and I'm inclined to believe that it is the latter of the two.

VOTE: Math. That's L-1.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:21 am

Post by PMysterious »

I just started reading math's ISO, in hopes that I was proven wrong. I didn't like the math lynch myself, but like others said, I didn't read the conversation that much. I looked through and this is what I found.
In post 593, MathBlade wrote:
In post 591, northsidegal wrote:
In post 588, MathBlade wrote:I didn't say Almost50 was pushing your lynch and so you shot him. I said that's what happened with scum.
MathBlade wrote:
In post 182, Almost50 wrote:@northsidegal: Little lady (judging by the avatar no more), I'm good because I'm good and I don't need to convince you of it. I always have difficulties convincing newbies like yourself when they play with me the first time. Those who know me in this game are Transcend, Not_Mafia & PMysterious. I don't think I've played with anyone else before (unless someone is a secret alt), but that's irrelevant .. kind of.

What is relevant is this: You won't be lynching me today. Period. Try looking somewhere else as to not waste your time and effort. You may as well shoot me at night or wait for D2 to get your desired lynch through, but today I'm well out of your reach unless I myself allow it.

P.S. The above is the most arrogant declaration I have ever made in a Mafia game so far I think. Try to prove me wrong for future reference.
My notes got erased but mainly I'm pretty sure what Northgal either missed or pretended to miss and why Almost50 was killed. And well that's not...good.
so if that's not what you're saying, then what exactly are you saying here? your sentence is a little hard to understand. even more, it's not exactly a huge leap to look at you mentioning me possibly intentionally ignoring something and the reason why almost died in one sentence and to take it that you're implying i killed him.
I said it was a possibility. Not the likely probability. I still suspect you as being the SK. Group scum is a possibility but not as likely.

I was referring to almost50 being the vig most likely. There's a hugely blatant vig crumb there and I'd be very much surprised if anyone else is actually the town vig. Mainly I'm trying to ascertain whether you generally missed it or whether or not you're scum/SK and pretending. Especially when I suggested fear kills and then said "hey probably not that probably because they were the vig" despite me offering no reasoning why and most people on the site call my role spec crazy. (Although recently I've been on a streak with that. See the newbie game I recently IC'd and we lost because well newb town decided not to listen lol and I have to work on my influence skills)

You can't both say you missed the vig and say that's why A50 was killed in the same breath.

It's either A50 is a fear kill or A50 was killed for being the likely vig.
In post 700, MathBlade wrote:Clearly you're not getting it or you're just not Town if you say it is circular so I will break it down premise by premise.

Premise 1: According to the setup there is a Town vig.
Premise 2: Almost50 says we need a good vig in the [town] block.
Premise 3: Notice the italics in the statement above. The italics are for emphasis.
Premise 4: At this point Almost is calling the vig bad in comparison to CommKnight who knows everything about the setup including who the scum are.

Premise 1-4 directly are based off what is written there. If you don't get premise 1-4 there is no way you're just gonna get it and are just going to have to accept it.

Premise 5 Almost50 was trying to build a town block. Reason: The block statement.
Premise 6 Almost50's block would include the vig.
Premise 7 based on sentence structure the block already had a bad vig.
Premise 8 the only way the block has a bad Town vig is if it is Almost50.

Rebuttal to counter : Almost50 offered to be lynched: Wifom
The last post explains the reason he believes Almost 50 is Vig, and I actually am starting to believe him. However, there is also a massive inconsistency if Almost is indeed the Vig, that I would like to point out.

If Almost50 is the vig, then that would imply that Porkens killing Trans would be a scum kill, and he's saying it to point out he is a killer (which could very well be a blatant scumclaim, but I pray not because that would be awkward to explain.) If Porkens is Vig, then the claim would not only make sense, but also prove that Trans was indeed Town and I was wrong on that front, and for that, I would be thankful. Now before you get your pitchforks, I need to explain my line of thinking here.

For every wrong answer, there's a higher chance of getting the right answer, so when I make accusations, it's always in hope of being wrong until it reaches a point where the odds are a lot higher to be correct (or where it really matters, like LYLO), then I hope to be right. If I am right before that, that's great and I would be happy I was able to figure something out, but if not in the early stages like now, then it would be okay with me, as I know I'm not the best guesser or estimator. Anyway, let's get that vote off of Math.

UNVOTE:

I hope I have explained my line of thinking and the questions this brings to the table.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:02 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 720, Gödel wrote:
In post 718, Not_Mafia wrote:This is hard without glips
car to actually contribute, and what is glips?
A glip is a military term meaning to bomb a bridge, at least on Wikipedia. Mafia wise, its probably different. But yeah, we haven't heard anything from NotMafia or Assemble in a while, at least anything that can be seen as productive.

Anyway, to actually be productive, I'll give my reads and lynch list (for reference on future days).

Not_Mafia- Null- Not enough real evidence to suggest town or scum.
Assemblerotws- Null- Read Not_Mafia
havingfitz- Null (Not enough to go by to really say what the case here is. It will be determined over time.)
northsidegal- Town (I get a feel of charisma, and definitely looks at the game from a strong angle. It's like a lot of what north posts is commanding, and worth a strong read. Nothing really sticks out that makes him seem scummy either.)
Gödel- Null (While giving logical lines of reasoning, he also got a little overprotective when saying that he was "set up")
MathBlade- Null (Adamant that Porkens is not that vig, despite being un-CC'd as of now, and not counter-claiming himself.)
Porkens- Town (It's safe to assume he is the Vig, as he is un-CC'd at this point.)

Lynch list
Godel
Not_Mafia/Assemble
Math (after the read through)
havingfitz
Porkens
north

In that order, that would be my lynch list to who to lynch first to who to lynch last.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:01 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 725, Porkens wrote:Pm should be eaten today in my opinion. Pm, do you feel pressure to make up things for your posts?
Sometimes, yes. Other times, it's because I'm feeling rather productive. I feel like I play best whilst under pressure, so I can be a little lax when I'm not worried, and sometimes a little carefree with what I'm saying. Can't deny I've probably made a few mistakes these first few days, since pressure really wasn't on me as much.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:09 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 814, MathBlade wrote:
In post 535, Almost50 wrote:Btw, I do believe UCV was hammered.. TWICE, so no need for me to switch my vote. Also NL is not an option so if the DL hits UCV is still the lynch.

My vote is on keychain to make a statement now. This is SCUM for sure.
This is how you do a statement vote and why Keychain's protest vote is weird.

What I find more likely is Mafia was trying to signal to SK who they were killing.

Almost 50 shot Keychain
Porkens killed Transcend and is scum with Keychain
And SK shot Almost50

In the case Porkens is Town who shot Transcend (like again WHY??? He was one of the active players)
Godel is scum, north is scum, having Fitz prob scum.
Why I find interesting is the part in the bold. If this theory is still in the water, then I want to ask this.
The Scum only have 2 members, so why would Keychain signal to the SK who the Mafia was killing in the first place?
Keep in mind that there are the following that could possibly be alive, a Dietician, a Vigilante, a Roleblocker, and a Serial Killer (2 of which could kill Keychain outright, one that could make Day 2 the easiest day ever when it comes to voting, and one that could stop the Scum kill outright). It's a sacrifice that would turn Keychain's partner into a second SK on his own.

(On a different note, I apologize for my absence, I've been dealing with allergies over the past few days, so I was mostly resting, and doing things other than actual brain functions.)
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 821, Porkens wrote:PMysterious, do you scumread Mathblade for their theory? Does it feel invented to you or do you just think it's wrong?
I do not read Math as scum for the theory, but it's best to ask questions on a theory, to see if it is A: Backed up with evidence, B: Believed in, or C: Convincing enough.

I didn't mind most of the theory, except for the part I asked about, not because I believe Math is scum, but rather if it really is a logical line of reasoning for Scum given the set-up in question. Besides Scum, there are 2 other killers, which is my biggest concern with making that particular play.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:07 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 846, CommKnight wrote:
Vote Count 2.5

[0]
Not_Mafia

[2]
Assemblerotws
Not_Mafia, havingfitz,
[0]
havingfitz

[0]
northsidegal

[1]
PMysterious
Gödel,
[4]
Gödel
northsidegal, MathBlade, Assemblerotws, Porkens
[0]
MathBlade

[0]
Porkens

Note Voting:
PMysterious

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Day Ends:
(expired on 2017-11-24 16:00:00)
This is essentially it right now. (P.S. I edited it to reflect, and while I am aware this is not my job, I think it's best for everyone to be aware of it.)
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:41 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 857, havingfitz wrote:Whst is your plan PM? Sre you waiting for more info before voting? Sny comments on the current wagons?
I've been waiting for more info before we go into the next phase. However, we are running out of time before Godel hammers himself anyway, so I'm inclined now to believe that he thinks he's lost, so he could be SK or Mafia (while aware that his partner is dead). At this point, I feel like its best just to end it and move forward.

On the topic of the current wagons, assembler makes sense as he's been inactive and hasn't really been talking much. The Godel wagon, however, I'm not so sure about, but since he's going to hammer himself anyway, its best just to finish this before it drags on.

VOTE: Godel, and that's the hammer.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:22 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 885, MathBlade wrote:
In post 876, PMysterious wrote:
In post 857, havingfitz wrote:Whst is your plan PM? Sre you waiting for more info before voting? Sny comments on the current wagons?
I've been waiting for more info before we go into the next phase. However, we are running out of time before Godel hammers himself anyway, so I'm inclined now to believe that he thinks he's lost, so he could be SK or Mafia (while aware that his partner is dead). At this point, I feel like its best just to end it and move forward.

On the topic of the current wagons, assembler makes sense as he's been inactive and hasn't really been talking much. The Godel wagon, however, I'm not so sure about, but since he's going to hammer himself anyway, its best just to finish this before it drags on.

VOTE: Godel, and that's the hammer.
Hi I think you are jigglypuff.

VOTE: PMsyterious

Explain how you are alive.
I do not have a kill block, so I guess either Porkens was roleblocked, he went against his word and hit someone else, or he was lying about being the Vig in the first place. All of which seem plausible. Other than those, I have no explanation.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:30 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 888, northsidegal wrote:by the way, pmysterious - you should really just claim and tell us who you've killed and what their alignment / roles were. it's your only chance at winning this game - lie and you're lynched anyways, tell the truth and we may end up lynching scum instead of you today.
I am not a killer, but if you insist, I am a Dietician. I checked north on Night 2, and he is not a cannibal. I checked Transcend on Night 1, and he is also not a cannibal.

I didn't say anything on the previous day because I hit someone who was dead, and felt like it didn't really mean anything as it was outed anyway by Porkens. However, what Porkens said on Night 1 was accurate.

That is what I have to say on the manner.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:18 am

Post by PMysterious »

Alright, seeing as there is very little choice in the matter, I am indeed the SK. I killed Almost50 on Night 1, and he was the Dietician. On Night 2, I killed Porkens, and he was the Vigilante, and Trans was VT. I do not know if Keychain was Mafia or not, so if you guys actually want a chance of winning, lynching me will not be the best of options. I'm willing to work with you guys to find Mafia, just lead the way.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:20 am

Post by PMysterious »

The Mafia still have 2 members remaining, but the kill had to have been roleblocked, so I'm with Fitz on thinking Math is scum in this scenario. The other member could be Assemble or NotMafia, so they're in my shoot pool (unless there is a disagreement).

As for trust, I promise to do anything that any of the Town say in agreement. I essentially lost this game, so anything I can do to make the game winnable for you guys will be a slight win for me. There's nothing left for me to lose.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by PMysterious »

I'm all in for a Math lynch. I see him as Scum.

VOTE: Math L -1, Fitz, this is your hammer.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by PMysterious »

[quote="In [url=https:/
In the meantime....PM...what is your plan for tonight if Math flips town and if Math flips scum?

I won't be blocking you so you will be able to get a kill off.[/quote]

I'm thinking of shooting either Not_Mafia or Assembler. One or the other. I feel like either one of them could be scum, so I'll likely go for this regardless of the outcome. My mind is mostly on Not_Mafia, since he's calling Assembler scum, with no real reason as to why.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1011, Not_Mafia wrote:What, are you confirmed town or something?
Yeah, he's the Roleblocker.

EDIT: What exactly is your reason?
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1015, northsidegal wrote:i'd shoot assemble instead, but it's up to you.
True. At least Not_Mafia is active compared to Assemble.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:41 am

Post by PMysterious »

Assemble was Mafia, hence why we are still in the game. I think Not_Mafia is the last Mafia, personally.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1039, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm town, hammer PM, you at least know for he's not town, voting me is anti-wincon
We confirmed you're Scum, based on the evidence. Lynching me won't change a thing. You are Mafia, and you'll win if I'm lynched. Fitz, you can either let the Mafia win or the SK win. It's your call at this rate.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1041, Not_Mafia wrote:You confirmed nothing
Let's see. We know the following.

I claimed SK, and the following are true.

Almost50 was the Dietician
Key, Trans, Godel, UC, and Math were all VTs
Assemble was Mafia.

Claim wise, Fitz is the Roleblocker, and I am the SK.

This implies that unless Fitz' claim was false, you are the last Mafia member, and you ate north.

So, here's the question. Why are you debating whether Fitz is Roleblocker or not? The only reason I would think of is that you ate north, and he was the Roleblocker (if Fitz is indeed lying). You're getting pretty desperate for a win if I do say so myself.

So, what is the case?

Are you partners with Assemble and you claimed Assemble was scum just for Town cred at the end of the game, knowing full well he was? If so, he asked you to do the Night 3 kill just so there's one larder concealed in your body.

If you are really VT, then the "roleblock" on north would make sense, as that's who died last night aside from Assemble, and that would make him Mafia, but I highly doubt that's actually the case, and I'm more inclined to believe that you are the last Mafia.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1043, Not_Mafia wrote:Keychain was probably scum
We established on Day 3 (when I claimed) that I did not kill Keychain, and Porkens did not kill Keychain (when he claimed on Day 2). So, that means that the Mafia did, making him Roleblocker or VT.

Do you see how many inconsistencies there are with your theories, based on the evidence presented?
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1044, Not_Mafia wrote:In any case, you're definitely SK, I may or may not be mafia, fitz is conf-town due to lack of hammer,
fitz would be playing against his wincon not to lynch you
"Playing against his win condition". You mean the one that can't even be achieved? You're saying this for the Mafia win, but I was more willing to cooperate with the Town than you were when I claimed. Why should Town feel satisfied with giving the win to somebody that wasn't even on their side at any point of the game?

And you're saying "I may or may not be mafia", just to make yourself seem innocent, when the evidence shows you clearly are Mafia.

EDIT: I've told every truth I could with the hand I was dealt. I killed Porkens Night 2, and Trans was Vanilla Townie. Porkens was Vigilante, so I must ask. Why would Porkens lie about the role of the person he killed?
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:49 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1050, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm VT, Godel, UC and Math are confirmed VT. YOu figure out the rest but ultimately none of this matters, either fitz is mafia and didn't realise he could hammer for the win or is town

In either case, you're confirmed anti-town and I'm not, he has no choice but to vote for you, literally no choice, you're the lynch no matter what.
I disagree with me being the "only lynch option". If he's Roleblocker like he says he is, then you are Mafia based on all of the evidence we have. So, fitz has every right to lynch you as he does with me. Either way, either Mafia or SK is going to win this game because of the debacle. The fact that fitz didn't hammer yet makes it obvious that he's the last Town member standing.

The only reason you have to claim being "VT" based on all of the evidence is because you want to make yourself seem innocent, when you aren't. You're just as guilty as I am. What evidence do you have to support your claim of being VT, given everything up to this point?
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:55 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1054, Not_Mafia wrote:My role pm
And would you like to quote what it says, word for word? That's the ONLY way you can prove you're indeed a VT.

If you don't, then you are the last Mafia, and you have every right to be lynched.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:59 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1056, Not_Mafia wrote:You're confirmed and I'm not, it's really as simple as that, fitz voting me is gamethrowing
You're confirmed Mafia, based on the evidence. It's not game throwing if you are confirmed. Seeing as I don't have north's larder, there is still another Mafia in the game, and as far as I'm concerned, you are that Mafia.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:30 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1058, Not_Mafia wrote:Mafia- Not_Mafia
Mafia- Assembler
SK- PM
Vig- Porkens
Dietician- Almost 50
Roleblocker- Fitz
VT- north
VT- Keychain
VT- Transcend
VT- Math
VT- Godel
VT- UC
I fixed an inaccuracy.

Remember, I said I killed Almost_50 on Night 1, and he was the Dietician. Porkens claimed he killed Trans on Night 1. So, this leaves the Mafia the only people to even have the chance to kill Keychain on the first night.

You blatantly ignored all of that to make yourself seem innocent.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:47 am

Post by PMysterious »

I have told the truth to everyone on Day 3. I killed Almost_50, and he was the Dietician.

What you're trying to do is come up with theories to save your own skin. We have all of the evidence in the world to say that you are Mafia, and you have every right to be voted for. Way I see it, you're doing this theorycrafting as an act of desperation to try and win the game for the Mafia.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #42) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:51 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1065, Not_Mafia wrote:Nope that's the set-up
Then prove to us that you are indeed a Vanilla Townie. Way I see it, you're desperate Mafia, and I will see you as desperate Mafia until either the game ends with a hammer or you reveal your Role PM to us.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #43) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:01 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1067, Not_Mafia wrote:Your only defense against it is predicated on you not lying, which fitz cannot trust.
That's the same scenario you're in. Your only defense is based on you not lying about being VT, which like you said, fitz can not trust.

On that premise alone, he has every right to lynch you as he does to lynch me.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #44) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:51 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1069, Not_Mafia wrote:Except you've claimed scum, I have not.

You are confirmed scum, I am not.
Again, evidence shows you are scum. At least I told the truth about the fact, where as you are keeping yourself silent.

Here's what we know so far.

We lynched UC on Day 1, Godel on Day 2, and Math on Day 3, all VTs.

Night 1
I killed Almost 50, and he was the Dietician
Porkens killed Trans, and he was VT.
This means that the Mafia killed Keychain.

Night 2
I killed Porkens, he was the Vigilante.
Porkens attempted to kill me and failed.
And Mafia decided to no kill on this night, for whatever reason.

Night 3
I killed Assemble, he was Mafia.
Mafia killed north.

And it turns out Assemble killed Keychain, so I got the larder saying that Keychain was indeed a VT. However, he did not kill north, so I have no idea as to what north's role was.

So, this implies there is another scum left, and since fitz claimed he was Roleblocker on Day 3, that leaves you as scum yourself.

The way this game has played out, the evidence points to you being Mafia, and not a Vanilla Townie.

In short, you may have not claimed, but you don't have to claim scum, as that's what's left on the table.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #45) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:30 am

Post by PMysterious »

With the evidence I have presented. Yes, you are confirmed Scum.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:05 am

Post by PMysterious »

The evidence is stacked against your claim, Not_Mafia. You are not a Vanilla Townie, but rather a Cannibal Mafia Goon. If you have any evidence supporting your claim, present it now or forever hold your peace.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:17 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1077, Not_Mafia wrote:I am a VT, my evidence is your mum
That's the problem. Where as I can prove that you are Mafia, you can't prove you are VT with the evidence we have gathered throughout the entire game. There's still one Mafia left in the game, and as far as I am concerned, that Mafia is you.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:57 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1082, Not_Mafia wrote:Voting me is literally playing against your win con
You're confirmed Mafia at this rate. Voting you doesn't go against his win condition, as he would be lynching Mafia anyway.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1084, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm not, I'm literally, factually, objectively, not confirmed scum. You however are.
I will not deny that fact, but you are denying that based on how this game has this game has played out, you are Mafia. I have the evidence to support the claim, and if I need to, I can show every single piece of evidence to prove my point.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:45 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1090, Not_Mafia wrote:I can't prove I'm town, PM can't prove I'm mafia. The set-up is one of the two possibilities we posted.

PM is confirmed SK however.

You're
literally
playing against your wincon if you don't vote him. Why have you made two posts without voting PM?
What if I'm not? You keep on stating that the possibility that you may be Scum (despite all of the evidence pointing to that claim). However, you are forgetting this is a double edged sword. I could very well be the Vigilante all along, and I may have claimed SK just so I'm not a target to the Mafia.

You're using "possibilities", but you are forgetting that there are also possibilities that maybe I'm not the SK.

I'm saying this because you're an idealist trying to get the best situation (to try and sneak away a Mafia win), and I'm a realist, someone who sees the evidence up to this point, and says that you are Mafia.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:51 am

Post by PMysterious »

The larder's going to come out then, and you'll find out the results for yourself.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:46 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1105, Almost50 wrote:As I said in the dead thread, PM deserves a big applause for his gambit claiming SK. I didn't see how THAT should help him evade the lynch on that day, and I obviously was proven wrong.
To be honest, at the time, I didn't see how claiming SK could last me a while longer, but I found out that with my honesty when it comes to the kills, I could bring up the illusion that there were 2 Mafia remaining, and they'd have to lynch someone who was one of their own (or assemble), in hopes of finding Mafia. At first, I was hesitant on it, but I felt like I didn't have a choice. When I killed Assemble, I was extremely excited that I hit the SK, as I was 1 day away from winning.

Aside from that, I feel like my play early could have been better, but I'm just amazed I was able to last until LYLO as Mafia (which feels like the first time that's actually happened to me).
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:17 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1110, Keychain wrote:Yeah I wish I'd been alive to support you. Well done on making it to LyLo.
I haven't played a flipless game before, it was very odd to have people townreading me postdeath.
First, thanks Key.

Second, you have me to thank for the townread post death.

Third, I wish you were alive longer myself, but hey, what happens happens, and there's nothing that really could have been done otherwise.

It was almost payback for the last time we were a scum team together, I think.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by PMysterious »

Anyway, Comm, thanks for modding, and I look forward to playing future games with you as the mod.

Not gonna lie, this was the most intense Mafia game I was a part of.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by PMysterious »

Anyways, with that said, I am more than willing to reveal the Mafia PT. I also want to point out that I was kinda stupid at first and for whatever reason thought that a Gunsmith equaled a Doctor.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:31 am

Post by PMysterious »

They were rooting for me to win, clearly.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games

Return to “Completed Open Games”