she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Keychain »

VOTE: Assemblerotws

Naked votes are ehhhh.
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Keychain »

Hi PM! Nice to see you again.

UC Voyager wrote:UNVOTE:

Ok. Cool cool
RVS lasts as long as it takes for people to get an idea of who is scum and start playing the game for real, same as in other queues. Transcend is saying that his vote on me is serious.

@Assemble: you're not even going to give a joke reason for your Transcend vote?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:25 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 25, UC Voyager wrote:Vote assemble for good luck
I hope you realise that you unvoted him twice and are therefore no longer voting him.

Gödel wrote:heya all just thought I would say hi before i head off to bed

VOTE: PMysterious

the avatar looks like someone is eating someone
I looked but I don't see it tbh, I just see Jigglypuff.

Almost50 wrote:@Voyager: Consider my vote on you already. I just had to greet Transcend with my RVS powers.
sheepsaysmeep wrote:Hi
VOTE: uc Voyager
Bye
I'd like if you guys could explain these votes/intent to votes on UCV.

Transcend wrote:keychain
yes hello!
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Keychain »

He's voting Transcend?

I understood it, I'm pretty sure. He said the statement because he thought UCV was likely scum as a likely cannibal, but likelihood has gone down from there as he considered other possibilities for the weird behaviour. Not sure where the non sequitur is here.
The whole "this guy is either scum or a PR" is not a great thing to come out with though.

Gödel wrote:I have no idea what a Jigglypuff is.
:o

Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: UCV
There's no way you're actually this bad.
I'd vote you for this if I wasn't already. I was pretty happy with the other reasons people gave for voting UCV, but this just sounds like lazy thinking.

UC Voyager wrote:
In post 58, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 54, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: UCV
Then Leave it to a Vig shot.
Transcend is the lynch today
Tell me your joking.
UCV, are you talking about you being possibly vig shot or Transcend being lynched?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Keychain »

In post 78, sheepsaysmeep wrote:My vote was an RVS vote
UNVOTE: bc we’re all here
I haven't seen Not_Mafia around yet.

Gödel wrote:Just from a quick skim of some players posts is this a correct assumption a couple of you guys have played with UCV and you though he was trying to play a newbie card to explain any mistakes he makes? and that is why you are now voting for him?
"a couple of you guys" is very indirect. Who are you talking about?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Keychain »

No. North is the only one who said it was due to him playing a newbie card, I believe, I don't know why you'd assume it was referring to you. Sheep said it was RVS earlier and unvoted immediately after the question, so it wasn't referring to him. Also if you think he's talking to you, why don't you answer?

I'm more interested in the fact that it sounds like Godel is avoiding directly addressing anyone. You didn't have to intercept that one and I'd still like a response from Godel.

from A50 was very overexplainy. I also wouldn't really call an early vote "rushing a lynch". A50, why would you assume that UCV was a cannibal instead of just scum? What kind of tells does a cannibal in particular give off, compared to scum or PR?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Keychain »

In post 86, Keychain wrote:I don't know why you'd assume it was referring to you.
Sorry, should clarify this - I didn't see your vote as being due to seeing him as playing the newbie card, you just seemed to have an issue with his overall play, which I consider a different thing.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Keychain »

I disagree. Went nought to sixty on the rage a bit quick and he seems to be overexplaining. I didn't consider the cannibal mechanic to be so standout that it would be possible to see it in player behaviour, therefore I'm sceptical of looking for cannibals instead of scum.
North's was pretty good though. I like Maki for town so far as well.

In post 110, Gödel wrote:
In post 83, Keychain wrote:
Gödel wrote:Just from a quick skim of some players posts is this a correct assumption a couple of you guys have played with UCV and you though he was trying to play a newbie card to explain any mistakes he makes? and that is why you are now voting for him?
"a couple of you guys" is very indirect. Who are you talking about?
As stated by someone else yes it was the people voting for him and attacking him for his statement. (so that is assmeble, north, PMysterious, and Almost50, i looked it up before I posted) The reason for asking indirectly is was that I was too lazy to go back and reread the thread to get the names, sorry.

also it seems we have 2 trolls in the thread transcend and not mafia

@PM do you have some game numbers to back that up? the whole transcend troll scum thing
But what purpose did your question serve? You seem to be keeping back a bit, both in the question itself and how you asked it. You haven't really given any indication of any reads so far.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Keychain »

In post 133, Almost50 wrote:My lynch pool is in UC Voyager/Assemblerotws/northsidegal for today. I'd say one gets the rope, one gets blocked and one gets checked or vigged.
I don't like this pool, mostly because it's got North in it and I've been able to follow her thought process and it seems solid. However it does make me scumread you further because it seems like you just want her dead in reaction to her questioning you.
I'd much rather have Godel in there instead. Or you :wink:

In post 58, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
Then Leave it to a Vig shot.
Transcend is the lynch today
Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 122, UC Voyager wrote:VOTE: assemble

8 agree. Assemble is scum. He said I'm scum...even though he knows my scum game...
Baaa Baaa Baaa Baaa
Says the sheep.
Can we lynch this fool? Or make sure their dead tonight.
So your telling me you can't change how you play with other people in a game
I'd rather lynch scum and I don't think he's scum. Not yet, at least.
Why do you want to lynch him now when you didn't before?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Keychain »

Assemble is leading wagon, N_M and UCV have voted him since last votecount. Right now he's at 4 and you're at 3 I think.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Keychain »

I agree. Especially because UCV seems to be a very easy target for that kind of thing.

He did say that he was voting you until you engaged with him iirc, but if he's got three strong suspects you're right in that it doesn't make sense for him to not be voting one of them.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 155, Almost50 wrote:
In post 135, Keychain wrote:
In post 133, Almost50 wrote:My lynch pool is in UC Voyager/Assemblerotws/northsidegal for today. I'd say one gets the rope, one gets blocked and one gets checked or vigged.
I don't like this pool, mostly because it's got North in it and I've been able to follow her thought process and it seems solid. However it does make me scumread you further because it seems like you just want her dead in reaction to her questioning you.
I'd much rather have Godel in there instead. Or you :wink:
Several people have questioned me and that includes YOU, yet I don't want you dead, so... *Shrug*
... Uh huh?
In post 158, Almost50 wrote:
In post 147, northsidegal wrote:
In post 133, Almost50 wrote:
In post 124, Transcend wrote:i don't like the association nm made with ass-ucvoy
I do. My lynch pool is in UC Voyager/Assemblerotws/northsidegal for today. I'd say one gets the rope, one gets blocked and one gets checked or vigged.
would you mind explaining your read on me and providing your own opinion on assemble? i assume your opinion on ucv is unchanged from .
You were easily triggered by me saying I was hunting "cannibals". I won't go through too many details but I'd say you're either the Vig or the SK at this point (
Keychain can be the other one but he handled it a bit more subtly
).

Assemblerotws is more of a gut feeling, and yes I had been following my initial thought process for UCV up until now.
However, I'm starting to consider a Transcend+Keychain scum team
(which also coincides with Transcend scum play of distancing with his p) and that would put Assemble on the clear as the other 2 cannibals would still be you and UCV.

Gun to my head I'd say you are the SK because the Vig would not be as jumpy to someone hunting them as they (a) would know that bringing down all cannibals = Town win, and (b) do not have a "you must outlive everyone else or you're toast" kind of a win con.

Now YOU need to explain why you made (and still are making) such a fuss about how I opted to phrase my thoughts and how does "hunting scum" differ from "hunting cannibals" in your own dictionary.
(bolding mine in both quotes)

You try and refute the fact that you scumread (or cannibalread :roll: ) the players that questioned your thought process, then follow it up by doing exactly that.
Also I don't know if was referring to me as well as Maki but I'm going to pretend it was!

VOTE: Almost50

The last attempt to reverse the pressure onto North reads very badly.

PEdit : whoa that settled any doubt I might have about this vote
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 150, Transcend wrote:Which of these 3 posts is the worst to you

"There is no way you're town"
"Ass is scum with UC"
"UC is in my scumpool but I'm not gonna lynch him :p"
In post 151, Transcend wrote:To me the first quote has a clear, transparent stance

The second is a bs associative that is so early in the game and it conveniently pins two of the preferred lynches together

The third is just blatant fencesitting and waiting for others to mislynch him.
I don't like the first one because I was interested to see how the UCV wagon developed - UCV, if town, would probably be an easy mislynch. Assemble's vote was opportunistic, underexplained and scummy because of it.

Going with the flow and staying under the radar is also very much what I'd expect from him as scum, though I believe his scumgame will have developed from the little experience I have with him.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Keychain »

I'll respond to the above once I've got enough energy to check the sources. Incidentally, using square brackets in URLs seems to break the link.

In post 201, Maki Harukawa wrote:Almost50 is town no matter how strange his conclusions are. I understand what he's trying to go for (I think) I just disagree and I don't like north s vote going on him it's strange to me. Part of me wanted to get nkd out of boredom but I'll stick around. I don't really enjoy transcend but I never do. I think we should look elsewhere like here
VOTE: pm
I like nothing from this slot no effort to engage and is sheeping a transcend read. I want this lynched over shot
The back and forth between them made me more sure on A50 scum and North town and I'm not sure how you came out thinking the opposite, can you explain to me?

In post 182, Almost50 wrote:Little lady (judging by the avatar no more)
This patronising comment was unnecessary as any alignment, thanks.

Gödel wrote:prodge will post tomorrow sorry
I'm on the edge of my seat :]
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Keychain »

Yeah I didn't know how you felt about it, but I knew I would have been deeply annoyed (in a non-game kind of way) to have been referred to like that in this context so I figured I'd say something.

What is your current read on UCV?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 202, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 201, Maki Harukawa wrote:Almost50 is town no matter how strange his conclusions are. I understand what he's trying to go for (I think) I just disagree and I don't like north s vote going on him it's strange to me. Part of me wanted to get nkd out of boredom but I'll stick around. I don't really enjoy transcend but I never do. I think we should look elsewhere like here
VOTE: pm
I like nothing from this slot no effort to engage and is sheeping a transcend read. I want this lynched over shot
Are you trying to deflect from Transcend or something?
I don't know how you came to this conclusion.

In post 213, UC Voyager wrote:i am still waiting for there to be stuff to make a good post out of.

currently
everyone is either shitposting, or isn't posting....making it super hard to make a read
what

PMysterious wrote:
In post 110, Gödel wrote: @PM do you have some game numbers to back that up? the whole transcend troll scum thing
Actually, I do have a game which meets this criteria, one that I played in and died on Night 1, but at the same time, Trans was Mafia in this game, pulling the exact same strategy as he is now.

(Evidence: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=72014&user_select[]=27478) 710 posts, with so many of them not being of any substance whatsoever. Ends up being part of one of the 2 scum teams in that game.

(Evidence: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=72198&user_select[]=27478) 84 posts, with a lot of them not having too much substance. He ends up being a part of the Mafia team, in a Werewolf/Mafia tie.

And this isn't restricted to these games either. His profile shows SO many games that he's played with this exact strategy, AND he ends up as Mafia with this strategy.

THAT is why I do not trust Trans in this game. He is pulling out the same strategy as before, and it is a scumtell. In short,
Transcend is scum, period.
Okay so I looked at one game and I kind of see what you mean, but you've given no evidence to suggest it's a scumtell and not just playstyle. You'll need to show that he doesn't really do it in his town games if you want to convince me with a meta case.

Gödel wrote:
In post 209, Keychain wrote:
Gödel wrote:prodge will post tomorrow sorry
I'm on the edge of my seat :]
sorry i think this post will be a bit of a disappointment.
Yeah it was unfortunately. You're being way way more tentative than I would expect and having problems connecting is indeed pretty scummy, even if you're honest about it.
Also it's Goedel not Godel right? :lol:

I'm interested in where you're going with this meta on Transcend. Have you done any of your own research into it? It seems like you're pushing someone else's case.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Keychain »

VOTE: Gödel

I still don't understand what you're doing with this Transcend thing. You haven't given any reason to believe he's scum that I can see apart from other people saying they think it. You just seem very much like you're trying to avoid confrontation, and continues to give me that impression. You say you're worried about North and A50 tunneling but I don't see any interest in their respective alignments.

In post 231, Maki Harukawa wrote:I feel like A50 strongly/truly believes in what he's doing is right and wouldn't make up this whaco theory as scum and still strong arm it like he is I don't really like how north played around it
Okay I see what you mean on A50, but still not on North.

Yo, UCV:
In post 213, UC Voyager wrote:i am still waiting for there to be stuff to make a good post out of.

currently
everyone is either shitposting, or isn't posting....making it super hard to make a read
In post 214, northsidegal wrote:the last page or two is mostly filled with content. any comments on that whole exchange?
What happened to answering this?

UC Voyager wrote:Bla......I think transcend is scummy as hell. The lack of contributing, but posting a lot ....
sheepsaysmeep wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 6, Transcend wrote:Ego
In post 8, Transcend wrote:Dumb
In post 11, Transcend wrote:rvs ends now

VOTE: keychain
In post 16, Transcend wrote:

In post 18, Transcend wrote:same
In post 20, Transcend wrote:same
In post 21, Transcend wrote:Oops. I posted that twice. I got bad service here
In post 24, Transcend wrote:yes
In post 27, Transcend wrote:keychain
In post 30, Transcend wrote:
In post 29, Maki Harukawa wrote:VOTE: Keychain
much love
In post 36, Transcend wrote:I think
In post 39, Transcend wrote:Stfu
In post 46, Transcend wrote:lmfao?
In post 50, Transcend wrote:woof
In post 57, Transcend wrote:
In post 56, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 48, Gödel wrote:I have no idea what a Jigglypuff is.
VOTE: Godel
Keychain
In post 59, Transcend wrote:Hah
In post 69, Transcend wrote:Maybe
In post 70, Transcend wrote:
In post 16, Transcend wrote:

In post 82, Transcend wrote:
In post 71, Maki Harukawa wrote:
VOTE: Assemble
This vote and comment was awful Transcend lets go choo choo.
Keychain ....
In post 89, Transcend wrote:onoez
In post 92, Transcend wrote:
In post 90, Almost50 wrote:Come at me. Let's fight!
kapow
In post 109, Transcend wrote:keychain
In post 113, Transcend wrote:I'm not a troll
In post 119, Transcend wrote:n0 guilty on ketchain
In post 136, Transcend wrote:
In post 133, Almost50 wrote:
In post 124, Transcend wrote:i don't like the association nm made with ass-ucvoy
I do. My lynch pool is in UC Voyager/Assemblerotws/northsidegal for today. I'd say one gets the rope, one gets blocked and one gets checked or vigged.
Yet, you're voting me and I have the highest total of votes

:thinking:
In post 152, Transcend wrote:But please, give your feedback

Tell me something I don't know
In post 200, Transcend wrote:point out what's fake about my development lol
In post 206, Transcend wrote:Lol fuak off
In post 216, Transcend wrote:Ego man
In post 226, Transcend wrote:That they're wrong
In post 229, Transcend wrote:Nothing is more hilarious than getting meta dumped and being town rofl

This website relies way too much on meta. There's this thing called scumhunting lol.
In post 236, Transcend wrote:K man

But meta diving me will not tell you my alignment
UC Voyager wrote:Bla......I think transcend is scummy as hell. The lack of contributing, but posting a lot ....
agree
none of these posts try to scumhunt
Transcend wrote:Okay so all this meta diving qualifies as scum hunting you guys think

Lol
Those aren't scumreads based on meta, those are scumreads based on your play this game.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by Keychain »

If this pressure on Transcend is because you don't like how he's playing and not because you think he's scum, then who is your top scumread?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 243, Keychain wrote: Yo, UCV:

currently
In post 214, northsidegal wrote:the last page or two is mostly filled with content. any comments on that whole exchange?
What happened to answering this?
Some actual thoughts would be nice.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 257, Almost50 wrote:OK then. Looks like Transcend isn't happening, eh.

VOTE: Keychain

His indirect defense of Transcend is nothing short of a scum claim. He either is scum with Doggie OR he knows Doggie is Town (or at least not his p) and is doing it for Town cred.
No Townie would be as resistant to a Transcend wagon (based on how Transcend has played so far) as KC is.

P.S. Giving NSG the benefit of the doubt for now.
North pretty much summed up why this doesn't make any sense. Particularly the bit I've bolded.

Sure, you think that Transcend might be bussing. In that case, why would I be weakly chainsaw defending him? Maybe the explanation is that there is zero case on him. You yourself are basing it on a meta read. Expecting me to have the same read, considering my experience with Transcend is nearly nil, is ridiculous.

In the meantime, Goedel, who I would normally consider to be pretty opinionated and steady, is acting unusually skittish and is repeating the opinions of others and taking a peacekeeper role instead of scumhunting - like he has literally not given an opinion on scum this entire game, or I can't find one considering the pressure on Transcend was apparently because Goedel wanted him to contribute more/better. No vote apart from RVS.

My push on Goedel is not a defense of Transcend, it's because he's being scummy.

@Assemblerotws
: I see you're already up for a prod. If you are town, I would sincerely appreciate it if you didn't hardcore lurk this game. It didn't end well for us last time.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 272, Gödel wrote:I don't have enough to go on for now that I have a player that I am sure enough as scum, i do have some leans though nm for his trolling play style I have seen this from him in the past as scum. I also don't like some of UCs posts, not the beginning ones where she tried to(or not) play the newbie card how it seems like she keeps on referencing other games(or something the like) and not really engaging. I think NSD and A50 are town cus the interaction felt TvT. and the rest is still ambiguous.
It is the end of Day 1. You should be
voting
someone. But you're still avoiding taking a stance. Why do you think it felt TvT? I'm feeling a disappointing lack of detail from you.

I don't think I like Assemble or UCV as today's lynch, though of the two UCV is definitely the scummier and if necessary I'd vote there. Would much, much prefer Goedel.

N_M, why do you think that a UCV/Assemble scum team would be cross voting at this point?

Transcend wrote:279 is a scumclaim
I'd be surprised if North faked that post as scum. (sorry North)

sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 279, northsidegal wrote:if i had to place it i would probably put sheep as a slight scumlean for the unvote in and how he hasn't placed it anywhere yet
VOTE: north there you go
really
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Keychain »

Oh no, bye Maki.
In post 310, Almost50 wrote:What's not is someone acting not only as if they're not convinced but rather as of hey were certain that Transcend will flip town.
I'd be interested in knowing how you distinguish between these two things, and having you provide some quotes or something to explain because I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion.

The reasoning for voting him is bad. I'm not going to merrily hop on bad wagons because "lol maybe scum", regardless of how scummy
you
think they are. That is not how I play, sorry, I like some actual meat on my cases.
If it was between Transcend and no lynch, or Transcend and one of my townreads, then I'd lynch him in a heartbeat because that's when I compromise on someone who I'm not really scumreading. But it's not, not yet, and there's far better options on the table - which I am pursuing and you seem to be reading as defense of Transcend.

Like I could do the equivalent - why aren't you voting Goedel when he's acting so scummy, or even paying any attention to him at all? This push on me is clearly a chainsaw defense of him, you're trying to draw my attention back to Transcend because you're scum partners with G or you're trying to get towncred because you know he's town etc etc. Does that seem sound to you?

I also notice that your argument has somehow changed from us being partners to me knowing he's town, which would require us to... not be partners.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Keychain »

Welcome, Porkens!
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Keychain »

Hope to see you around later then, sheep.

Nice to see you too Porkens! What are your reasons for wanting to eat Goedel?
Porkens wrote:
In post 324, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 323, Porkens wrote:
In post 321, UC Voyager wrote:VOTE: porkens
Vote: UC Voyager
VOTE: porkens
why do you bold instead of vote tag?
unvote
Something about this post made you unvote? I'm leaning scum on UCV.

Gödel wrote:I accidentally closed this tab while I was on the phone so here is the short version of this post, if you want anything elaborated or know my thought process ask but I am too lazy to write it all out again.

Okay I have now read the thread 3 times and I still can't get a proper read on most people I don't know why. My lynch pool is essentially made by PoE and consistes of NM, Assemblerotws, sheep, uc, and elmo. Of all of those I dislike sheep the most, only seems to engage in the game when asked and most post i don't find too useful(I know this is the kettle calling the pot black). It isn't really a strong read but the day is almost up

VOTE: Sheep

PEDIT:
Porkens wrote:Im starving, let's eat godel.
Go ahead I have been dead for 30 years ;)
I don't think there's anyone else on sheep at this point, so odd choice for an end of Day vote when there's others in your lynchpool with actual wagons.

I'm not a huge fan of that lynchpool either. I'd like to hear more on this PoE thing you claim to have done. You've talked about North and A50. Why are PM, Transcend, Maki/Porkens and me not scum?

In post 327, Gödel wrote:
In post 274, Assemblerotws wrote: I'll attempt to look more into Gödel.
please don't my game play has sucked so far and i am lurking
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 402, Gödel wrote:The last part is cus I read my own ISO and it sucks and I should get lynched for it. I don't know why I am having so many issues with this game.
This is scum self consciousness. Particularly newbscum. Goedel, you don't have any completed scum games, do you?
Gödel wrote:btw just so I don't get accused of this again I will probably head off to bed in about 30ish min
This defensiveness, also not town.

I don't have a lot of time today/tomorrow but I will try and check in.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by Keychain »

... I don't understand why that wasn't hammer?
In post 433, CommKnight wrote:
Vote Count 1.5

[0]
Almost50

[0]
Not_Mafia

[1]
Assemblerotws
Not_Mafia,
[0]
sheepsaysmeep

[2]
Keychain
Transcend, Almost50,
[1]
Transcend
PMysterious,
[1]
northsidegal
sheepsaysmeep,
[0]
PMysterious

[5]
UC Voyager
Assemblerotws, Elmo TeH AzN, northsidegal, Gödel, Porkens,
[1]
Gödel
Keychain,
[0]
Elmo TeH AzN

[1]
Porkens
UC Voyager,

Note Voting:

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Day Ends:
(expired on 2017-11-07 15:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Elmo & Sheep have requested replacement. Should have one filled by tonight and the other filled within 24 hours. (Why is it always before work with this stuff?)
In post 453, PMysterious wrote:
In post 449, UC Voyager wrote:
town game

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73542&p=9693424#p9693424

I was Non consecutive jail keeper
I was forced to claim day one...and was killed night one
Being forced to claim day one, that implies that you were acting scummy in that game, and I don't need to read in order to figure that one out. I remember being in your shoes, but that's mostly because I overreacted in every case this occurs in. Since Trans doesn't seem like the likely lynch today and UC was on my list of scummy people, its best to get the most scummy player out of the way.

VOTE: UC Voyager That should be L-1.
In post 455, Transcend wrote:VOTE: uc voy

Greens but who cares

Not i
Assemblerotws, Elmo TeH AzN, northsidegal, Gödel, Porkens, PMysterious and Transcend makes 7 to lynch, and I didn't see any unvotes. Where am I miscounting? Also welcome Fitz!

Assuming it's not twilight:

VOTE: Transcend

Since nobody's going to lynch Goedel today are they :(
Transcend wrote:Because i tried to lol hammer and they think it's a scum gesture
Yeah.
It seemed very much like a combination of hammering a townie and yet in the followup still trying to reap the towncred for a correct read for the next day like in . Trying to avoid blame. Win-win situation for scum, harder to understand from town. PM was at least voting a scumread. I think I could also vote A50 for avoiding commenting on the whole thing.

Not_Mafia wrote:Lynch assembler
Oh hey you're in this game still trying to lynch easy targets huh

PEdit: wow
jesus
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Keychain »

gg and well played town!

PM, that was great to watch, you legit claimed scum and still somehow managed to induce enough doubt in Fitz to make it not a sure thing you'd get lynched. Was lovely to be your partner again!

Also good job getting my body back.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Keychain »

Yeah I wish I'd been alive to support you. Well done on making it to LyLo.

In post 1108, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1102, Keychain wrote:still somehow managed to induce enough doubt in Fitz to make it not a sure thing you'd get lynched.
I didn't have any doubt wrt PM. I was wrong....but considered him confirmed scum (sk).

If not_mafia had been confirmed scum I'd have given PM (sk) the win.
Oh no doubt's probably not the right word. I mean you actually considered not lynching the confirmed scum, or you at least gave that impression :wink:
Nice to know you townread me btw. I haven't played a flipless game before, it was very odd to have people townreading me postdeath.

And yeah, thank you Comm for modding! It was a really fun game to play and watch.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Keychain »

It is! One day PM and I will both make it to Day 2. It'll be awesome.

Return to “Completed Open Games”